I need proof that the Ancient Egyptia...
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#23393 Jun 16, 2014
An interesting finding is that the Luxembourg hunter-gatherer probably had blue eyes (like a Mesolithic La Brana Iberian, a paper on which seems to be in the works) but darker skin than the LBK farmer who had brown eyes but lighter skin. Raghavan et al. did not find light pigmentation in Mal'ta (but that was a very old sample), so with the exception of light eyes that seem established for Western European hunter-gatherers (and may have been "darker" in European steppe populations, but "lighter" in Bronze Age South Siberians?), the origin of depigmentation of many recent Europeans remains a mystery. Ancient DNA continues to surprise at every turn.

Ancient human genomes suggest three ancestral populations for present-day Europeans

Iosif Lazaridis et al.

Analysis of ancient DNA can reveal historical events that are difficult to discern through study of present-day individuals. To investigate European population history around the time of the agricultural transition, we sequenced complete genomes from a ~7,500 year old early farmer from the Linearbandkeramik (LBK) culture from Stuttgart in Germany and an ~8,000 year old hunter-gatherer from the Loschbour rock shelter in Luxembourg. We also generated data from seven ~8,000 year old hunter-gatherers from Motala in Sweden. We compared these genomes and published ancient DNA to new data from 2,196 samples from 185 diverse populations to show that at least three ancestral groups contributed to present-day Europeans. The first are Ancient North Eurasians (ANE), who are more closely related to Upper Paleolithic Siberians than to any present-day population. The second are West European Hunter-Gatherers (WHG), related to the Loschbour individual, who contributed to all Europeans but not to Near Easterners. The third are Early European Farmers (EEF), related to the Stuttgart individual, who were mainly of Near Eastern origin but also harbored WHG-related ancestry. We model the deep relationships of these populations and show that about ~44% of the ancestry of EEF derived from a basal Eurasian lineage that split prior to the separation of other non-Africans.

That's more of the post.... Here's the link

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2013/12/european...

Europeans are new people buddy. They descended from ancient Afroasiatic/Afroeurasian people mixed with early indo European people.

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#23394 Jun 16, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
U1,2,3,4 and 5 all originated in india... Southern Asia fool. You are talking about migrations from India into Europe. These are not aryan people fool, these are Afroasiatic people migrating north. Of course U5 isn't the oldest in Europe. Afroasiatic people came out of India into Europe. We have been saying this for the longest. Different U varieties is just proof that there were multiple migrations out of India into Europe as there were multiple migrations out of Africa to the Middle East fool. Also your study isn't saying that Europeans are 50,000 years old... It is saying that Europeans have DNA in them that originated outside of Europe 50,000 bc.... Your so manipulative it ain't even funny... Why didn't you post the rest of the text on the site????? I found the study.... I'll post it for you..
Fool you can call yourself and your Afrocentric BS cause that is what you are. Haplogroup U originated in Eurasia, its a Eurasian marker, not 'African'. These were not 'Afroasiatic' people, no such type existed. They were Eurasians, as all scientists keep telling you but you can't get it through your head. The oldest Haplogroup U in Europe is U5 and its found the HIGHEST among Northern Europeans who happened to also have the LEAST African admixture. Read it and weep:

"The age of U5 is estimated 50,000 years.[51] Approximately 11% of total Europeans and 10% of European-Americans are in haplogroup U5. Haplogroup U5 is believed to be the oldest single branch of Haplogroup U. Because of that, it is widely believed that it was this branch who then interbred with another ancient European race, the Neanderthals themselves.
U5 has been found in human remains dating from the Mesolithic in England, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Russia,[52] Sweden,[53] France [54] and Spain.[55] Haplogroup U5 and its subclades U5a and U5b form the HIGHEST population concentrations in the far north of Europe, in Sami, Finns, and Estonians, but it is spread widely at lower levels throughout Europe."

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#23395 Jun 16, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
An interesting finding is that the Luxembourg hunter-gatherer probably had blue eyes (like a Mesolithic La Brana Iberian, a paper on which seems to be in the wo the origin of depigmentation of many recent Europeans remains a mystery. Ancient DNA continues to surprise at every turn.
Ancient human genomes suggest three ancestral populations for present-day Europeans
Iosif Lazaridis et al.
Analysis of ancient DNA can reveal historical events that are difficult to discern through study of present-day individuals. To investigate European population history around the time of the agricultural transition, we sequenced complete genomes from a ~7,500 year old early farmer from the Linearbandkeramik (LBK) culture from Stuttgart in Germany and an ~8,000 year old hunter-gatherer from the Loschbour rock shelter in Luxembourg. We also generated data from seven ~8,000 year old hunter-gatherers from Motala in Sweden. We compared these genomes and published ancient DNA to new data from 2,196 samples from 185 diverse populations to show that at least three ancestral groups contributed to present-day Europeans. The first are Ancient North Eurasians (ANE), who are more closely related to Upper Paleolithic Siberians than to any present-day population. The second are West European Hunter-Gatherers (WHG), related to the Loschbour individual, who contributed to all Europeans but not to Near Easterners. The third are Early European Farmers (EEF), related to the Stuttgart individual, who were mainly of Near Eastern origin but also harbored WHG-related ancestry. We model the deep relationships of these populations and show that about ~44% of the ancestry of EEF derived from a basal Eurasian lineage that split prior to the separation of other non-Africans.
Europeans are new people buddy. They descended from ancient Afroasiatic/Afroeurasian people mixed with early indo European people.
Ehm nope, you are wrong, Europeans aren't 'new' people,'buddy'. As it was proven to you time and again Europeans carry haplogroups from their prehistoric Eurasian ancestors, and the oldest European lineages are found in Northern Europeans who happen to have the LEAST African admixture. So sorry to burst your Afrocenric bubble, but Europeans descended from prehistoric Eurasian people. No such thing as "Afroasiatic/Afroeurasian " exist, especially given the fact that oldest lineages in Europe, such as Haplogroups I, U, etc aren't even African to begin with but Eurasian/European. Deal with it, and stop trying to claim Asians and Europeans as 'Africans' cause you look foolish. Read it and weep:

"The complete genome sequence of a 45,000-year-oldmodern human from Eurasia:
We have sequenced to high coverage the genome of a femur recently discovered near Ust-Ishim in Siberia. The bone was directly carbon-dated to 45,000 years before present.---> Analyses of the relationship of the Ust-Ishim individual to present-day humans show that he is closely related to the ancestral population shared between present-day Europeans and present-day Asians.<--- The over-all amount of genomic admixture from Neandertals is similar to that in present-day ---> NON-Africans <--- and there is no evidence for admixture from Denisovans. However, the size of the genomic segments of Neandertal ancestry in the Ust-Ishim individual is substantially larger than in present-day individuals. From the size distribution of these segments we estimated that this individual lived about 200-400 generations after the admixture with Neandertals occurred. The age of this genome allows us to directly assess the mutation rate in the different compartments of the human genome. These results will be presented and discussed."
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#23396 Jun 16, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao... You say things like this everytime someone posts some real info.... Is it an Afronazi idiot site because an African wrote the article or is it because your just racist???? The article has good reference and it has detailed information on why ALL E haplotypes are African.....lmao what a joke you are....
well it's typical troll behavior when a troll has LOST. Instead of learning, dissecting the data and discussing in a "academic manner", they just start name-calling.

It's like a kid saying 'money is not green. grass is not green', show me, show me'..... then you show that both are in fact green and the kid starts name-calling....'oh you bastard, you "nazi", I hate you'.....lol. Trolls hate truth.
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#23397 Jun 16, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ehm nope, you are wrong, Europeans aren't 'new' people,'buddy'. As it was proven to you time and again Europeans carry haplogroups from their prehistoric Eurasian ancestors, and the oldest European lineages are found in Northern Europeans who happen to have the LEAST African admixture. So sorry to burst your Afrocenric bubble, but Europeans descended from prehistoric Eurasian people. No such thing as "Afroasiatic/Afroeurasian " exist, especially given the fact that oldest lineages in Europe, such as Haplogroups I, U, etc aren't even African to begin with but Eurasian/European. Deal with it, and stop trying to claim Asians and Europeans as 'Africans' cause you look foolish. Read it and weep:

"The complete genome sequence of a 45,000-year-oldmodern human from Eurasia:
We have sequenced to high coverage the genome of a femur recently discovered near Ust-Ishim in Siberia. The bone was directly carbon-dated to 45,000 years before present.---> Analyses of the relationship of the Ust-Ishim individual to present-day humans show that he is closely related to the ancestral population shared between present-day Europeans and present-day Asians.<--- The over-all amount of genomic admixture from Neandertals is similar to that in present-day ---> NON-Africans <--- and there is no evidence for admixture from Denisovans. However, the size of the genomic segments of Neandertal ancestry in the Ust-Ishim individual is substantially larger than in present-day individuals. From the size distribution of these segments we estimated that this individual lived about 200-400 generations after the admixture with Neandertals occurred. The age of this genome allows us to directly assess the mutation rate in the different compartments of the human genome. These results will be presented and discussed."
"Eric456"

"The complete genome sequence...." I want the ENTIRE LINK-SOURCE where you copied & pasted the above info. Oh and don't let be from the often EDITED ' wiki '
lmao

Arlington, VA

#23398 Jun 16, 2014
Eric456 wrote:
<quoted text>
Afrocentric nonsense. Haplogroups M and N originated in Eurasia among Eurasians. These lineages aren't even common among you Africans. They are NONE African markers. Read:
"Haplogroup L3 (the African clade that gave rise to the two basal NON-African clades, haplogroups M and N) is 84,000 years old, and haplogroups M and N themselves are almost identical in age at 63,000 years old, with haplogroup R diverging rapidly within haplogroup N 60,000 years ago." ~ MacAulay, V.; Hill, C; Achilli, A; Rengo, C; Clarke, D; Meehan, W; Blackburn, J; Semino, O et al.(2005). "Single, Rapid Coastal Settlement of Asia Revealed by Analysis of Complete Mitochondrial Genomes". Science 308
"subclades. L3b d, L3e and L3f, for instance, are clearly of African origin, whereas haplogroup N is of apparently EURASIAN origin" ~ Richards, Martin; Bandelt, Hans-JüRgen; Kivisild, Toomas; Oppenheimer, Stephen (2006). "A Model for the Dispersal of Modern Humans out of Africa". Human Mitochondrial DNA and the Evolution of Homo sapiens. Nucleic Acids and Molecular Biology 18.
"the presence of haplogroups N1 and J in Tanzania suggest "back" migration from Eurasia into eastern Africa, which has been inferred from previous studies of other populations in eastern Africa" ~ " Whole-mtDNA Genome Sequence Analysis of Ancient African Lineages. Molecular Biology and Evolution 2
"The scenario of a back-migration into Africa is supported by another feature of the mtDNA phylogeny. Haplogroup M's EURASIAN sister clade, haplogroup N, which has a very similar age to M and --> NO indication of an African origin <---" ~ The mtDNA Legacy of the Levantine Early Upper Palaeolithic in Africa". Science 314
So Tanzanians or other eastern Africans should have Neanderthal DNA because of this back migration from Eurasia?
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#23399 Jun 16, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you care boy......lmao you are in here everyday posting to people you claim to be less educated than you. Yet you argue with the less educated so called Afronazis. You waste precious time in here proving points you claim are so evident and proven science....lmao.... You think anybody would pay attention to me of I said blood is clear??? Would anyone care to even insult me with the stupidity???? No dumb ass. Your on here because your an insecure overzealous skin head who is he'll bent on ostracizing Africans from the rest of human kind... As if they are some type of inferior species when in actuality they are the beginning of man kind. They are the rulers of the old world you putz.... If you weren't so insecure about that situation, you wouldn't be on here parading amongst such unintellectual people. Cracker boy is what you are NAZI.
Touche'

I mean do you think anyone would argue whether the sun is bright or not...lol.
Oh he cares. He cares to spread lies, deception and think we can't catch him.

lol...let try this deception for practice "G".......these PPL. are "asians", lol, "asian-mexicans", I tell you

https://www.google.com/search...

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23400 Jun 16, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
<quoted text>
U1,2,3,4 and 5 all originated in india... Southern Asia fool. You are talking about migrations from India into Europe. These are not aryan people fool, these are Afroasiatic people migrating north. Of course U5 isn't the oldest in Europe. Afroasiatic people came out of India into Europe. We have been saying this for the longest. Different U varieties is just proof that there were multiple migrations out of India into Europe as there were multiple migrations out of Africa to the Middle East fool. Also your study isn't saying that Europeans are 50,000 years old... It is saying that Europeans have DNA in them that originated outside of Europe 50,000 bc.... Your so manipulative it ain't even funny... Why didn't you post the rest of the text on the site????? I found the study.... I'll post it for you..
Their parent is R, a basic Eurasian type. U is associated with Cro-Magnon types in western Eurasia and the Maghreb (for 30k years).

Crackasoidal Whiteyasians.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#23401 Jun 16, 2014
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
So Tanzanians or other eastern Africans should have Neanderthal DNA because of this back migration from Eurasia?
Yes, they do. And W-Central Africans are mixed with Homo heidelbergensis.

Still feel like laughing at neanderwhitey?

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#23402 Jun 16, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
well it's typical troll behavior when a troll has LOST. Instead of learning, dissecting the data and discussing in a "academic manner", they just start name-calling.
It's like a kid saying 'money is not green. grass is not green', show me, show me'..... then you show that both are in fact green and the kid starts name-calling....'oh you bastard, you "nazi", I hate you'.....lol. Trolls hate truth.
Yet you have still failed to produce genetic evidence for your imaginary all-African Maghreb. Instead you cite Keita who AGAIN makes my case for me, stating that the Maghreb population has been “phenotypically” Eurasian.

Face it, boy, the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years. Haven't I already told you this?

Now, where is that genetic evidence, boy?
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#23403 Jun 16, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Their parent is R, a basic Eurasian type. U is associated with Cro-Magnon types in western Eurasia and the Maghreb (for 30k years).
Crackasoidal Whiteyasians.
A basic Afroasiatic type that originated in India 66,000 years ago you mean.
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#23404 Jun 16, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you have still failed to produce genetic evidence for your imaginary all-African Maghreb. Instead you cite Keita who AGAIN makes my case for me, stating that the Maghreb population has been “phenotypically” Eurasian.
Face it, boy, the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years. Haven't I already told you this?
Now, where is that genetic evidence, boy?
No but we have all produced evidence that these Cro-magnons were Afroasiatic and not Eurasian. Afroasiatic Cro-magnon U in the Maghreb 30,000 years ago mixing with their African ancestors...lmao
Gmoney AKA Big G

Petersburg, VA

#23405 Jun 16, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche'
I mean do you think anyone would argue whether the sun is bright or not...lol.
Oh he cares. He cares to spread lies, deception and think we can't catch him.
lol...let try this deception for practice "G".......these PPL. are "asians", lol, "asian-mexicans", I tell you
https://www.google.com/search...
Lmao
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#23407 Jun 16, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
An interesting finding is that the Luxembourg hunter-gatherer probably had blue eyes (like a Mesolithic La Brana Iberian, a paper on which seems to be in the works) but darker skin than the LBK farmer who had brown eyes but lighter skin. Raghavan et al. did not find light pigmentation in Mal'ta (but that was a very old sample), so with the exception of light eyes that seem established for Western European hunter-gatherers (and may have been "darker" in European steppe populations, but "lighter" in Bronze Age South Siberians?), the origin of depigmentation of many recent Europeans remains a mystery. Ancient DNA continues to surprise at every turn.
Iosif Lazaridis et al.
The descend FROM EURASIANS
Early hunter gatherer
Neolithic Middle Easterners who were snow white
Siberian EURASIANS!
None of the above black at all!
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#23409 Jun 17, 2014
Obsidian2xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I so hate that word "Afronazi" ! To me it just another way to make AA villains in their own story! What other ethinic group does not get the respect enough to define there own culture? It's Hypocrisy! No way around it.
Exactly!
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#23410 Jun 17, 2014
Sankofa wrote:
^Yup.
<quoted text>
Of course thorough discourse seems like dancing to a pseudoscientific pest such as yourself. The site is NW Africa. When he asks where they come from he's referring to three different theories of origin. He asks are they from the Near East, Iberia, or are they indigenous. He then mentions a few points supporting an African origin, with Frigi's findings at the center of his comments. As he says, it isn't known if an early Eurasian group settled in the Maghreb and that position is not supported by the entire picture given through multiple disciplines. I'll believe Shomarka Keita over Insect guts.
I actually wish you could produce the evidence you claim to rely on so we could debate it. There's one study in particular that would make you look like less of a troll, alas, all you have is talk.
Besides, what you fail to realize is presence of this particular marker is 1. Not truly indicative of Eurasians as it originates in people of African origin prior the existence of typical Eurasians and 2. Not necessarily indicative of large scale or colonist/settler type migration, but could be reflective of small scale migration over large spans of time with small groups of tropically adapted Eurasians assimilating into indigenous groups over large periods. Keita mentions this could occur upon a sexually selective tangent (females mostly) if custom allowed.
He also mentions the importance of interdisciplinary methods of research when developing full pictures and the negative impact of not focusing on the discipline itself when you're figuring out more specific cases. Such as your wanting to use DNA evidence to prove an Eurasian origin to Afrasian languages when the linguistic evidence is overwhelming in favor of the opposite. Between your complete failure to produce anything of substance, the Cambridge article, Frigi/Keita, and a few foolish comments made about there only being 6 continents!? You lose Boob!!!
Sankofa wrote:
As he says, it isn't known if an early Eurasian group settled in the Maghreb and that position is not supported by the entire picture given through multiple disciplines. I'll believe Shomarka Keita over Insect guts.
Sankofa wrote:
Between your complete failure to produce anything of substance, the Cambridge article, Frigi/Keita, and a few foolish comments made about there only being 6 continents!? You lose Boob!!!
translation: game over
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#23411 Jun 17, 2014
Gmoney AKA Big G wrote:
You fools need to understand that we are not trying to insert African, blacks into other peoples history. According to many studies, the current people of Europe are not the same people from before 10,000 bc. The people of India are not the same people from before 2,000 bc. The people of the Middle East are not the same people from before 2-3,000 bc. Same with many other places around the world. Before those times, different types of people occupied the lands in those regions as well. The people who occupied Asia and Europe from 20,000 bc to 10,000 bc aren't the same as the people who live there from 40,000 bc to 20,000 bc. So how can we be stealing others history when it is not theirs to begin with. All of Europe can trace their ancestry to one common ancestor from 10,000 bc.... Why do you think this is??? It is because your type have not always been here. Eurasians are new phenotypes as in order to be Eurasian one has to be partially European. The ancients of this world were Afroasiatic or Afroeuropean since Africans are the oldest sapiens on earth followed by the Asiatics.
exactly! It's a scientific, common sense fact
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#23412 Jun 17, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
For those who missed today's proceedings here's a re-cap of what I like to call:
" Debunking the Mahgreb,“euroasian 30k lie”(response to the troll ‘barros’) GAME OVER"
by Sankofa
You now claim Mechtoids were mixed? Baby steps eh? Still Cambridge sees them as "Definitely African in origin", your personal opinion can't contend. If it wasn't Mechtoids 30ka who was it? Our not providing evidence against your baseless claims proves nothing. In actuality it implies you have no evidence to back your claims which we can all see. Your emotional dribble is uncontrollable, dashed upon all within range. This is why you don't recall my conceding from the outset that U6 is present in the Maghreb as far back as can be seen.
Still the genome of Mahgrebians 30ka is lacking. NO COMPLETE GENETIC PROFILE has been published, not even close. NO PATERNAL DNA at all. So your claim that I won't be able to provide evidence of an all African Maghreb is correct, just as you won't be able to produce evidence of an all Eurasian Maghreb.
Stop the nonsense. Yet I have posted literature from a true authority based on morphological evidence, claiming these AMH's were African.. I've also provided genetic evidence that defines Sub Saharan ancestry as a FOUNDATIONAL ROOT to Berber speakers. You've produced nothing, a common troll trait. I haven't misrepresenting anything, this is your whole game however and I'm not letting you off the hook. I've provided morphological and genetic evidence stating Berbers are African. Your only option is to say I'm twisting the conclusion of these studies because they obliterate your non factual claims.
Yet, the conclusions are given outright and easily discerned. Now provide evidence to the contrary you incredulously hypocritical troll..or "shut the f up" lol. Btw, your physical threats are less impactful than your argument, hollowed meanderings that only reveal you as the feeble minded troll you are.
--
Here's Keita's comments on the impact of Frigi et al. 2010. The troll Barros is the only one misrepresenting the study..
"Another issue of some interest is the (mis)labeling of Berbers as “Eurasian” migrants from the Near East: Did they arrive as a unit from Asia or Europe, as a settler colonist “package” with a persistent identity analogous to Europeans in South Africa, or did the biology, language, and culture of the Amazigh emerge primarily from a set of interactions in Africa involving African peoples at base, that is, as a part of authentic African historical and biological processes?
There are no ancient Berber communities outside Africa, and the idea of simple demic diffusion of Berbers as a people to the Maghreb (e.g., Arredi et al. 2004) from the Near East is not supported. It is of some interest that even Coon and Hunt (1965), using a raciotypological paradigm now long discredited, postulated a massive invasion of Africa by “Caucasians” in the Pleistocene and therefore thought that Berber language and identity had entered the Maghreb from more southerly regions in Africa.
Frigi and colleagues suggest that several populations
over time were involved in the biological ancestry of the current Berber speakers, and this is consistent with archaeological evidence of actual migration in the mid- to late Holocene (Camps 1982) as well as historical documentation. Craniofacial diversity has been documented in the region before Vandal and Arab migrations (Keita 1990)...

game over
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
game over
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#23413 Jun 17, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
For those who missed today's proceedings here's a re-cap of what I like to call:
" Debunking the Mahgreb,“euroasian 30k lie”(response to the troll ‘barros’) GAME OVER"
by Sankofa
You now claim Mechtoids were mixed? Baby steps eh? Still Cambridge sees them as "Definitely African in origin", your personal opinion can't contend. If it wasn't Mechtoids 30ka who was it? Our not providing evidence against your baseless claims proves nothing. In actuality it implies you have no evidence to back your claims which we can all see. Your emotional dribble is uncontrollable, dashed upon all within range. This is why you don't recall my conceding from the outset that U6 is present in the Maghreb as far back as can be seen.
Still the genome of Mahgrebians 30ka is lacking. NO COMPLETE GENETIC PROFILE has been published, not even close. NO PATERNAL DNA at all. So your claim that I won't be able to provide evidence of an all African Maghreb is correct, just as you won't be able to produce evidence of an all Eurasian Maghreb.
Stop the nonsense. Yet I have posted literature from a true authority based on morphological evidence, claiming these AMH's were African.. I've also provided genetic evidence that defines Sub Saharan ancestry as a FOUNDATIONAL ROOT to Berber speakers. You've produced nothing, a common troll trait. I haven't misrepresenting anything, this is your whole game however and I'm not letting you off the hook. I've provided morphological and genetic evidence stating Berbers are African. Your only option is to say I'm twisting the conclusion of these studies because they obliterate your non factual claims.
Yet, the conclusions are given outright and easily discerned. Now provide evidence to the contrary you incredulously hypocritical troll..or "shut the f up" lol. Btw, your physical threats are less impactful than your argument, hollowed meanderings that only reveal you as the feeble minded troll you are.
--
Here's Keita's comments on the impact of Frigi et al. 2010. The troll Barros is the only one misrepresenting the study..
"Another issue of some interest is the (mis)labeling of Berbers as “Eurasian” migrants from the Near East: Did they arrive as a unit from Asia or Europe, as a settler colonist “package” with a persistent identity analogous to Europeans in South Africa, or did the biology, language, and culture of the Amazigh emerge primarily from a set of interactions in Africa involving African peoples at base, that is, as a part of authentic African historical and biological processes?
There are no ancient Berber communities outside Africa, and the idea of simple demic diffusion of Berbers as a people to the Maghreb (e.g., Arredi et al. 2004) from the Near East is not supported. It is of some interest that even Coon and Hunt (1965), using a raciotypological paradigm now long discredited, postulated a massive invasion of Africa by “Caucasians” in the Pleistocene and therefore thought that Berber language and identity had entered the Maghreb from more southerly regions in Africa.
Frigi and colleagues suggest that several populations
over time were involved in the biological ancestry of the current Berber speakers, and this is consistent with archaeological evidence of actual migration in the mid- to late Holocene (Camps 1982) as well as historical documentation. Craniofacial diversity has been documented in the region before Vandal and Arab migrations (Keita 1990)...

game over
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
GAME OVER....the end
Its a Zoo

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#23414 Jun 17, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and you continue to run with that mentality, which is erroneous.
And this information, what do you think it signifies?
That perhaps neandertals didn't last as long as was thought, in southern Iberia.
Ok.
Also casts doubt on carbon dating method. Whay method did they use to determine the ages of "euroasian borns is north africa? Could the age be inaccurate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min FYVM 1,403,367
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Moses 136,415
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 30 min dcool 154
Shoot all whites 36 min dcool 40
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 42 min Moses 1,664
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 43 min dcool 1,047
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 48 min dcool 8,036
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 47,316
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 3 hr bluestreak returns 327
.............dnc emails............. 9 hr The Original Doofy 14