Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#1 Feb 17, 2010
It's official. They can't get leave us alone and are forever watching our every move, because they have no life, no spirituality, or no soul=sol=sun. Their calcifed pineal glands drive them crazy and make them bitter and envious towards melanated people. It sure does suck to be a genetic dead end with no life for you to be trolling around black forums 24/7.
The Truth

Ruston, LA

#2 Feb 17, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
It's official. They can't get leave us alone and are forever watching our every move, because they have no life, no spirituality, or no soul=sol=sun. Their calcifed pineal glands drive them crazy and make them bitter and envious towards melanated people. It sure does suck to be a genetic dead end with no life for you to be trolling around black forums 24/7.
I know.
This website needs moderators.
ALL of these racist whites need to be banned from the site.

I am REALLY getting sick of seeing the same old BS about blacks on every site that has just ONE white person.

Have you ever dealt with white people in person. I have. They are hardly the rouge scholars they make themselves out to be. Plus they are fake. Their racist tendencies tend to show the more you get to know them.

Just avoid bleached people.

Like me.

They got problems.
Chocolate Mess

Salinas, CA

#3 Feb 17, 2010
THE AMARAK BE ALL IN DAT BOOPOP WITH THE HICHAMUS AND RICHOS PABlOS BE CREAMY PRESSIN UP WIN DAT ON YOUR HEAD CUZ OVER WHITE PLENTY GOODS IT BEE IF YOU ONLY JUST ASK YOU WILL THEM KNOW. BAPF!

Level 4

Oured,Osea

#4 Feb 17, 2010
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
I am REALLY getting sick of seeing the same old BS about blacks on every site that has just ONE white person.
Have you ever dealt with white people in person. I have. They are hardly the rouge scholars they make themselves out to be. Plus they are fake. Their racist tendencies tend to show the more you get to know them.
Like me.
They got problems.
Right. This forum actually has moderators but they barely even do their job as they usually let racist white trolls slide with their comments, but delete our posts, especially if they have some interesting facts about us blacks. I've dealt with whites in person and they are nice and respectful to me for the most part, but in my old neighborhood they were closet racists.
Betty

Holly Springs, NC

#5 Feb 17, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. This forum actually has moderators but they barely even do their job as they usually let racist white trolls slide with their comments, but delete our posts, especially if they have some interesting facts about us blacks. I've dealt with whites in person and they are nice and respectful to me for the most part, but in my old neighborhood they were closet racists.
NEVER let your guard down. They alllwaaays show their true colors one way or another.

Level 4

Oured,Osea

#6 Feb 17, 2010
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER let your guard down. They alllwaaays show their true colors one way or another.
True that!
The Truth

Ruston, LA

#7 Feb 18, 2010
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn straight.

One minute they smile in your face and try to get in your business, the next they are calling the police on you because something came up missing.
Chocolate Mess

Salinas, CA

#8 Feb 18, 2010
HOOCAMPH TAMARCK TABERNACLE BOOCMP OOT UTTUO COM GNOME SIN CAP BEETWIX EERN FAROAM SlNERDUC HOONDCUP SOOTPLAK KWEIN SIP ON ACS ADS ASK YOW SHAL INFAORMARE WITE SABER TABERNADI CONZ QUOLOCK BOOPAP THEY SHALL NEVER KNOW.
The Truth

Ruston, LA

#9 Feb 18, 2010
Chocolate Mess wrote:
HOOCAMPH TAMARCK TABERNACLE BOOCMP OOT UTTUO COM GNOME SIN CAP BEETWIX EERN FAROAM SlNERDUC HOONDCUP SOOTPLAK KWEIN SIP ON ACS ADS ASK YOW SHAL INFAORMARE WITE SABER TABERNADI CONZ QUOLOCK BOOPAP THEY SHALL NEVER KNOW.
Take your meds whiteboy.
White Man

Tuscaloosa, AL

#10 Mar 3, 2010
You negross are hypocritical delusional psychotics but your too stupid to realize this.

It is not we white men who are the problem. It is You.

Guess what? You are not our superiors & you never will be. So if you dont like our ways then get away from us. Thats right, take your SORRY black ass that NOBODY LIKES and head back to DA MOTHERLAND, haha. Its not simply whites that despise your very existence, its the rest of humanity. Because your just not very likable beasts. Your ugly, stupid, & overly aggressive.

You are the equivalent of walking talking cartoon characters negro. Your nothing more than a morbidly hilarious joke, not quite man and not quite ape.

White man is the blacks master. ;-)

When a black man threatens me in public I beat the shit out of him as I should but this doesn't happen very often as your mostly a lot of closet homosexuals & cowards.

Look in the mirror, are you sad? Guess what I am happy, you cant ruin my day.
Barros Serrano

Morgantown, WV

#11 Mar 3, 2010
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
Like me.
They got problems.
You're a racist piece of subhuman filth. YOU are the problem.

YOU are fake and worthless. Kill yourself now and stop being a burden and embarrassment to your family, your people and to society.
Barros Serrano

Morgantown, WV

#12 Mar 3, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't complain... they let your posts ride, and they are full of your ignorant cowardly snide racism, boy...

So shut the hell up, you subhuman racist.
bejacopt

Anaheim, CA

#13 Mar 3, 2010
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't complain... they let your posts ride, and they are full of your ignorant cowardly snide racism, boy...
So shut the hell up, you subhuman racist.
I am trying to figure out what Tamahu is? but now i realize it is the name guy i talked to on the other forum the other day, who want to learn the so called nuwabian language. which is definitely not the real nubian language, but a made up american contraption. The real nubians i personally know don't think like this.
H20loo-iowa

West Concord, MN

#14 Mar 3, 2010
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
Also always listen to what they be sayin,and always read what they write, and if they are on some b/s the devil in the detail will always come out, everytime.
bejacopt

Anaheim, CA

#15 Mar 3, 2010
name=same
H20loo-iowa

West Concord, MN

#16 Mar 3, 2010
White Man wrote:
You negross are hypocritical delusional psychotics but your too stupid to realize this.
It is not we white men who are the problem. It is You.
Guess what? You are not our superiors & you never will be. So if you dont like our ways then get away from us. Thats right, take your SORRY black ass that NOBODY LIKES and head back to DA MOTHERLAND, haha. Its not simply whites that despise your very existence, its the rest of humanity. Because your just not very likable beasts. Your ugly, stupid, & overly aggressive.
You are the equivalent of walking talking cartoon characters negro. Your nothing more than a morbidly hilarious joke, not quite man and not quite ape.
White man is the blacks master. ;-)
When a black man threatens me in public I beat the shit out of him as I should but this doesn't happen very often as your mostly a lot of closet homosexuals & cowards.
Look in the mirror, are you sad? Guess what I am happy, you cant ruin my day.
I find it very strange that not onetime, and up to this very day not one of your sitting presidents has ever offered or demanded that we be sent back to the mother-land. so what do y'all realy want from us if you feel this way? dont answer that, i know,you brain damaged and dont know what the f%ck you want.
Barros Serrano

Morgantown, WV

#17 Mar 3, 2010
This White Boy and other racists are not only crazy and stupid, but obsolete.

Even the system doesn't care about racism any more. They will exploit anyone. Blacks got free of slavery and then free of Jim Crow, and so what did the system do? Moved on to the illegal Mexicans to exploit them, and of course create the same racist crap against them so they'll be despised and Yanks won't care that they're abused and exploited.

Racists are such jackasses...
sammy

Washington, DC

#18 Mar 3, 2010
bejacopt wrote:
<quoted text>I am trying to figure out what Tamahu is? but now i realize it is the name guy i talked to on the other forum the other day, who want to learn the so called nuwabian language. which is definitely not the real nubian language, but a made up american contraption. The real nubians i personally know don't think like this.
The tamahu were white North Africans
bejacopt

Anaheim, CA

#20 Mar 3, 2010
sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
The tamahu were white North Africans
ok, you are talking about the some of the berbers, right?
bejacopt

Anaheim, CA

#21 Mar 3, 2010
Head Negrologist wrote:
The fact of the matter is that we (humans in general) want to be rid of you flawed hominids. Toward that end, we study your primitive ways. We created AIDS and sickle cell, but they weren't enough. We have more effective "treatments" for you defective animals in the pipeline, but you'll just have to be patient.
you are not serious with a foolish comment such as this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra Bland speaking on Black Lives Matter 3 min Mr oH 219
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,264,551
a bm invented CALCULUS back in 1908 5 min Jax 9
Donald Trump: there won't be another black pres... 5 min ccChocolateGirl 13
News How Black Women Have Been Leaning In Forever 6 min Spotted Girl 5
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 6 min trish_b 89
White guys are filthy animals 7 min coretta 9
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 9 min The Black Foreigner 106
Trump will destroy America ! 40 min THX00451 67
Africans did not sell their own 42 min Mr oH 163
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 35,033
More from around the web