Murphy says Bergen County sheriff mus...

Murphy says Bergen County sheriff must resign for 'appalling' racist comments caught on...

There are 13 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Sep 20, 2018, titled Murphy says Bergen County sheriff must resign for 'appalling' racist comments caught on.... In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Gov. Phil Murphy says Bergen County Sheriff Michael Saudino should immediately resign if in fact he was caught on tape making racist remarks about African Americans and the state's Sikh attorney general. According to a report from WNYC , which said the station was provided with the recording, Saudino is heard talking to colleagues on the day Murphy was inaugurated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#2 Sep 21, 2018
Sounds like a fine man for sheriff.
lavon affair

Tampa, FL

#3 Sep 21, 2018
Saudino should go to Hebron and worship baruch goldstein , golda meir , dov zakheim , larry silverstein , meir kahane , avigdor lieberman , mark ciavarella , mengele mombach and the likud war mongers.
Logic

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Sep 21, 2018
Trump and Michael Saudino

Making America Racist Again!

MARA!!
Hardknocks

Newark, NJ

#6 Sep 22, 2018
I am happy this jack ass is gone, but what ever happened to free speech in this country ? people on the far left like Murphy and the Dems who surround him, think they will change a persons thinking because they say so , no way, there are many people who think just what the Sheriff said but won’t say it out loud......
Hardknocks

Newark, NJ

#7 Sep 22, 2018
Saudino and the Freeloaders decided to disband and fire the Bergen County Police Dept.so they can get absolute power in Bergen County....and this is what you get from Democrats....be careful what you wish for ! you may get it..( and you did ).....
Airborne_Infantr y

Decatur, GA

#9 Sep 22, 2018
Isn't New Jersey the state where it all began? Racial profiling that is. I remember when the chief of the state police was forced to resign because he said one would be naive to think that blacks and Hispanics were not more involved in the drug trade. As a result of him telling the truth he had to resign and a Latino who lied on his resume got the job. He never even attended a police academy! But the lying bastard got to keep his job explain that one to me!

I'm so sick of this s*** and they call me a racist for having the nerve to say something about it!
2 Dogs

New York, NY

#10 Sep 22, 2018
whiney beech wrote:
Sounds like a fine man for sheriff.
He would be a fine Sheriff in Mississippi or Alabama doing the 1950's and 60"s

But unfortunaely this is 2018.
dont like

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2018
D police department is full of racist Neo Nazi skin hates KKKs them are the only crazies that would be a police and the police hate everybody including their families. PS I would never be a police cause i look to dam fine.
Hardknocks

Newark, NJ

#12 Sep 23, 2018
dont like wrote:
D police department is full of racist Neo Nazi skin hates KKKs them are the only crazies that would be a police and the police hate everybody including their families. PS I would never be a police cause i look to dam fine.
You could never be ( a police ) because you are to stupid to think and speak at the same time !! It’s intelligent people like your self that bring out the best in Police work, you idiot ......
MakeAmericaHateA gain

Middleport, OH

#13 Sep 23, 2018
Logic wrote:
Trump and Michael Saudino

Making America Racist Again!

MARA!!
Make America Hate Again
Bap

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Sep 23, 2018
MakeAmericaHateAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
Make America Hate Again
MARA is what make America go round

White know this
Bap

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Sep 23, 2018
White people
dont like

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2018
Hardknocks wrote:
<quoted text>You could never be ( a police ) because you are to stupid to think and speak at the same time !! It’s intelligent people like your self that bring out the best in Police work, you idiot ......
well i am not mental retarded so I could not be a police and I don't hate my self so I could not be a police and i am not a member of D cross burners Association I could not be a member of a hate Organization(police).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Canuk 1,872,384
Chalcolithic Israeli DNA makes Afronazi cultist... 8 min Matafachas 17
Why are blacks so bad with money? 25 min sadbuttrue 13
Maceo's White wife left him for chasing WW & No... 26 min sadbuttrue 42
BLM was indeed a fraud... 35 min Matafachas 63
For first time in 75 years America exports more... 2 hr Jake 31
i dreaming of a White Christmas 2 hr Lucifer 32
Cohen Gets THREE YEARS.. 3 hr KIP 56