Why Africans Wrote the Emerald Tablet...
The Last Magi

Jacksonville, FL

#64 Nov 15, 2010
The moon is in mystic Pisces(olukun in yoruba

black people have what is called a pineal gland and melanin. which white pple dont have so they reach that plane that we call heaven they just dont have it in their DNA so they are completely cut off from the cosmos which makes them trapped here they can get no further then the intellectual world (earth)

&fe ature=related
The Last Magi

Jacksonville, FL

#65 Nov 16, 2010
When all of our chakras are open up you are the nagus/dragon/serpent/snak­e/or Ouroboros /kundalini serpent energy awakened. Whites cannot unlock all of thier chakras. Most of them can only unlock two or three chkras.We are the only one's that can unlock all 7 chakras based on our atomic cellular,physical structure.Most euorpeans why try to usually end up spontaneously combusting......

“Queen Calafia for whom CA... ”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

32.72N-117.15W

#66 Nov 16, 2010
Swweeet!

AWESOME!

Peace The Last Magi
The Last Magi

Jacksonville, FL

#67 Nov 17, 2010
Mz Brown wrote:
Swweeet!
AWESOME!
Peace The Last Magi
Thanks!
Peace to you as well.
The Last Magi

Jacksonville, FL

#68 Nov 17, 2010
But in a time yet unborn will I rise again,
mighty and potent, requiring an accounting
of those left behind me.

Then beware, O men of KHEM,
if ye have falsely betrayed my teaching,
for I shall cast ye down from your high estate
into the darkness of the caves from whence ye came .-Emerald Tablets of Tehuti

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Manchester, UK

#69 Nov 17, 2010
The Last Magi wrote:
But in a time yet unborn will I rise again,
mighty and potent, requiring an accounting
of those left behind me.
Then beware, O men of KHEM,
if ye have falsely betrayed my teaching,
for I shall cast ye down from your high estate
into the darkness of the caves from whence ye came .-Emerald Tablets of Tehuti
well last magi i have heard alot of things. But never the emerald tablets of tehuti something i will look into. Got to ask you this do you think jesus was really god in human form or just an ordinary man who reached enlightenment. And do you think that jesus and buddah are now accended masters i would like yor opinion

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

In the Land of the Blind

#70 Nov 20, 2010
The "3 pearly gates" in the book of revelations esotericly is the pineal gland,pituitary gland and thymus gland. These are the "Three watchers" that the so-called Jesus spoke about in this text taken out by the Vatican.

&fe ature=related

There are only fragments of the Coptic key left to the world because the (roman/vatican)church, destroyed most of the writings during the dark ages, trying to stamp out the TRUTH, so that they could keep control over you and I, and keep us from the knowledge of the enlightenment process, and the true meaning of all the ancient teachings.Like many other Gnostic texts, the writings in the Books of IEOU were not intended for public distribution or to be simply "read". The material here appears more likely to represent excerpts from texts used in initiatory rituals.

From the gnostic book of IEOU:

The apostles answered, saying: "Yehoshua(Jesus), thou living one, Lord, interprete for us how we may bring heaven down, for we have followed thee in order that thou shouldst teach us the TRUE light

Yehoshua-''
"I do not speak of the flesh in which you dwell, but the flesh of and non-understanding which exists in ignorance, which leads astray many from the of my Father.
As to sending the earth up to heaven, I will show you what it is , that you may know it: to send the earth to heaven is that he who hears the word of Gnosis has ceased to have the understanding mind of man of earth, but has become a man of heaven.

His understanding mind has ceased to be earthly, but it has become heavenly.

Because of this you will be saved from the archon of this aeon, and he will become the Midst, because it is nothing."

And there are twelve heads in each place of the treasuries of his ranks, that is, these names which are in the places.
And there are twelve in each rank, and this name is that of the twelve, except for those that will be in them, when they sing praises to my Father, so that he gives light-power to them.

These are they which emanated forth from him when the power of my Father radiated within him.

He emanated twelve emanations(The LIGHT from above, as it enters the SEVEN seals/chakras of your body), emenates within you. There are twelve heads in each emanation, and this name is that of the twelve, and there are twelve according to each one of the ranks.
And they are one outside the other endlessly, except for the watchers. The three watchers.''

(* The names of the three watchers are: Pineal, pituatary, and thalamus glands of your brain).

*the 12 emanations which equate with the 12 cranial nerves of the brain, which also equate with the 12 signs of the Zodiac.

The pineal gland, the receiver, the pituatary gland, which is the sender, and the Thalamus, which is the true single eye, that's why this gland is called the OPTIC thalamus, Optic, meaning to see, to have vision.

Jesus says in the text.

''He has brought heaven down, he has lifted the earth and has sent it to heaven, and he has become the Midst for it is nothing."

this word NOTHING is along the lines of Buddhists teaching and the Tao.

become nothing, in nothingness, there you will find, you will become.

Seek to be NOTHINGNESS.

So what is being said, is that when you enter into meditation, the nothingness, will eventually become something, the new you, the renewed mind.
all this stuff is talking about LIGHT, that will emenate from you, if you allow the energy in your solar plexus to rise through the SEVEN chakras of your spine
, and you will emenate (radiate) the power of God(your higher self). >>>>
The Last Magi

Jacksonville, FL

#71 Nov 21, 2010
Not everyone on this earth has a soul(sun). A soul connects you with the divine or universal prime creator(your higher multi dimensional self). Many people will call this being a "God", but its not a god to be worshiped, its pure energy or thought. We are the Gods who have that energy/light (melanin) of this greater light and we are not all the same, therefore racism is not godly but divinity of souless beings who will not ascend or return to the heavens or light. The earth is their heaven and Ashes to Ashes and dust to dust.

“As Above,So Below”

Since: Feb 10

The Resurrection

#72 Nov 22, 2010
To the top on this moon Tehuti(Gemini)
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#73 Nov 22, 2010
The Last Magi wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ey5o2f2-GSMXX&feature=rel ated
We need to open our First eye(sometimes called the third eye/pineal gland), learn about the chakras and the process of soul traveling which is African meta/quantum physics or the ascension of our kind. MerKABA travel is the highest form of travel and ancient science of the Gods/Goddesses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sub-Saharran Africans lacked the brain size, weight and IQ to do anything more then build huts from fecal matter, please stop robbing from other cultures and find your own history.
Gotttdammmtrolll

Kansas City, MO

#75 Nov 22, 2010
The only thing written by Africans is Me So Horny.
The Last Magi

Jacksonville, FL

#76 Nov 22, 2010
TheAnswer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sub-Saharran Africans lacked the brain size, weight and IQ to do anything more then build huts from fecal matter, please stop robbing from other cultures and find your own history.
You're here on this forum looking for the answer(melanin)to eternal life. Your name rymes with "the cancer" and the earth is heating up getting rid of it.

Pyramids(pyra=fire/light Mid=measures or median measures).
http://www.numberscience.plus.com/Giza.html

The number 666 holds the answer.

You lack the magic/mathemitics(melanin)to overstand the way of the Gods u mutated cracker.

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#77 Nov 22, 2010
wtf is an 'emerald tablet'? Is this some of that 5 percenter or Nuwwabian nonsense?
Moses-1

Kansas City, MO

#79 Nov 22, 2010
Khalisa wrote:
wtf is an 'emerald tablet'? Is this some of that 5 percenter or Nuwwabian nonsense?
WTF kind of monkey is that on your profile?
The Last Magi

Jacksonville, FL

#80 Nov 23, 2010
we are NOT talking about planetary voyage but intergalactic exploration and the only way that a person can cosmic travel is by transforming one's body into a ‘Ship' by utilizing the Seven Seals, called the major (7) Seven Chakras. All of the Chakras must be in alignment. This raises the vibratory rate of the Physical Body to the Soul [Refined Spirit] Body level, passing through the Etheric Cord (Silver Cord)[HOLY BIBLE OLD TESTAMENT ECCLESIASTES 12:6]) freely taking the Physical Body with it (turning Inside OUT) and transforming the in-divided-dual from dense Matter into Light. There are three forms of Karma, Conscious, E-Motional and Perpetual. Your Blood, Plasma and Cellular Structure (The flesh is an apparent solid or Crystallized Blood, the Blood is Crystallized Liquid, and the breath is Crystallized Light) are ALL components of the Lower Mind, the Inter-Personal, Intra-Personal and Life and Sub-Conscious Mind. Therefore, it will take the raising levels of unfolding Powers of the Super-Consciousness, MAgnetic, and Infinite Conscious Mind to etheralize your Blood, Plasma and Cellular Structure. Consequently, you become less material, for matter is merely, trapped Light and when an over abundant of Light is absorbed and trapped, it can be conducted and transformed, through the Individual Will merged into the Divine Will Power of the Super-Consciousness to the MAgnetic and finally to the Infinite Conscious Mind, until you ultimately, turn inside out from Light to Black.

The Twa people (El-Mu'urians) had certain knowledge that included the power of nature and even cosmic forces. They even had the means to transport and/or transmit these forces. Our Solar system is born in from the womb of Aset/Isis; called Sirius B. Sirius B is made of iron. The iron of Sirius B. is the same as the iron in our blood and the iron of Earth and of our solar system. Sirius is in our blood (‘O' Negative; ‘O' means ‘Original').

"Therefore, when we honor the ancestors, we really honor ourselves, for the ancestors exist within us, in the form of DNA" (Bobby Hemmitt). In other words, we have their genes. According to "PRACTICAL EGYPTIAN MAGIC" by Murray Hope, "Many reliable psychics and mystics firmly subscribe to the idea of a special gene, or personalized "time capsule," programmed with the knowledge of the "Old Ones" (the Return of the Great Old Ones, the Return of the Ancient Ones, the Ancient of Days, the Return of the Serpents of Wisdom and Adam Kadmon, which means "Ancient One"), who came from the Sirius system centuries ago; this gene has been passed down (through the Melanin and DNA) from generation to generation to the present day.

From this Sirian genetic strain a new school of magic has emerged." This "special gene" is reactivating in thousands of Mu'urs (Melanated people) worldwide.

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#81 Nov 24, 2010
Moses-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF kind of monkey is that on your profile?
Was that your lame attempt at a witty insult? You fail at life, please come back later with something a bit more adult and clever.

*smh* and some bm wonder why they are worldwide laughingstocks

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Leigh, UK

#82 Mar 12, 2011
The Last Magi wrote:
The book of Ecclesiastes 12:6 speaks of the "Silver Cord" that connects your soul to your body.
http://www.dherbs.com/articles/pineal-gland-3...
The Pineal Gland in the brain(3rd eye) is the seat of consciousness but is also, again, the exit for the Soul from the body during sleep and death (transitioning). If the Soul leaving the body via the Pineal Gland (or Crown Chakra) is temporary, you have dreaming or OBE (out-of-body experience).
If the soul leaving the body via the Pineal Gland is permanent, you have what is called death.
Death occurs when the soul travels too far away from the physical body (vessel) whereby the Silver Cord snaps or break. It's like what you may have seen in a space-themed or sci-fi movie where astronauts land on a body (i.e. moon) and exit the space vehicle and are connected to a cord. That cord is a certain length that prevents the astronaut from traveling too far away from the spaceship or vessel. If the astronaut goes too far the cord may snap or break and if that happens the astronaut is a Goner! Well, the same thing takes place on the invisible realm with the soul. The Silver Cord is your lifeline - your umbilical cord that keeps the Soul attached to the physical body.
It's funny how some Christians tell me they are weary of metaphysical topics that I address or mention here at Dherbs.com (which I only do to stimulate deep thought in hopes of initiating independent research into the most important realm of life: the spiritual) but which are very present in their Holy Bible, like for example, the mystical Silver Cord:
"Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern; Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it." Ecclesiastes 12:6-7
Ecclesiastes undoubtedly speaks of the same Silver Cord spoken of by mystics, occultists, metaphysicians, and so-called New Agers. After all, is there really anything new under the Sun? Not hardly! The Bible encodes mystical and metaphysical truths that one must read with a spiritual eye. The average reverend or pastor is not going to give you're the necessary spiritual insight into Scripture so as to free you (your mind).
i am worried now becuase i do meditation but i have not gone deep enough yet to have an outer body experience so i take it if i leave my body and go to far the silver cord will snap so then how did those wise mystics travelled to those other dimentions i always thought that the silver cord was infinte
sumbunny2smartfo rya

Minneapolis, MN

#83 Aug 13, 2011
Really? I've never read such boring nonsense in all my life. Melanin? so. So freakin what! Hey lizards have tails, and we don't--do they have special time portals they jump through? R they alone going to heaven? Please grow a brain already! Many paragraphs does not = superior knowledge. sheesh!
YaKol

Central Islip, NY

#84 Oct 13, 2011
The Last Magi wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ey5o2f2-GSMXX&feature=rel ated
We need to open our First eye(sometimes called the third eye/pineal gland), learn about the chakras and the process of soul traveling which is African meta/quantum physics or the ascension of our kind. MerKABA travel is the highest form of travel and ancient science of the Gods/Goddesses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
My account was termnated on Youtube. Visit YaKol2012ea.com
YaKol

Central Islip, NY

#85 Oct 13, 2011
My account was terminated on Youtube. yakol2012ea.com Please see video -Why Africans created Amulets, Ankhs, Sceptors and Wadj ORGONE energy devices. More information on why Africans built the pyramids. Also, Africa, the cradle of civilization, emerged a modern science that offers to balance the energy-quality of our lives. The Africans in Kemet integrated universal laws and natural dynamics of living energy systems that enhances our light bodies. As Gods, we are divine living energy systems, existing in the sea of energy vibrations that is our world.

Orgone, tachyon, ki, prana energy-quality is responsible for maintaining the energy structures of all living systems, including the balance of the different energy-qualities involved. Ancient Kement uses proprietary shapes, which interact with the peripheral energy fields of the body, to amplify the presence of this highly beneficial energy-quality, as well as to harmonize energy interactions with the environment.
http://theoccultnetwork.com/why-africans-crea...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Cheese bait 1,681,971
Still waiting... Black "Wall Street"? 12 min THX Loves Humans 1
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 28 min T TigerWoods 113
News Booker slams DHS secretary's 'amnesia' on Trump... 29 min Geezer 28
More dead nighurs and hilarious nighur names! 44 min THX Loves Humans 1
Freemasons sent homosexuals to destroy black mu... 47 min THX Loves Humans 1
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 51 min Harrisson 2
Hahaha! Negroes actually believe we need them! 57 min fuckyou 33
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr reality 909
Nobody is on white people side 1 hr itstrue 60