Mila

Coraopolis, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

From what I've seen most Syrians have naturally tan skin, brown/black hair and dark brown eyes. Some of lighter European features.
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Syrian is a nationality.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

I was wondering the exact same thing as it pertains to I wonder why the US has not invaded them like we did Libya and even Egypt!
Nuki-x

Geneve, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Yupp' they are.
I'm Syrian, living in Europe and I'm the palest one in my whole school. I'm so pale that my veins are visible x)
Also on Tv when you see darker Syrian, those comes from the mounts. They are more kurds or something like that.
Nuki-x

Geneve, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Also @Mila

I have brown eyes, ginger-ish hair and my grandpa is blond, with blue eyes. Syrian people are NOT tan, and I've never seen any Syrian with natural dark hair, so yeah.

God bless.

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Nuki-x wrote:
Yupp' they are.
I'm Syrian, living in Europe and I'm the palest one in my whole school. I'm so pale that my veins are visible x)
Also on Tv when you see darker Syrian, those comes from the mounts. They are more kurds or something like that.
Pathetic. However, you just proved a point of mine, made in this thread some time ago.
TheEye

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Isnt there a syrian board on topix.

this thread seem tibe out of place, lol
SmellyJones

Little Neck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Shane wrote:
Not of Europeon ancestery = not White.
Most of southern Europe is heavy mixed with non European genes.So by your logic Malta ,Sicily,southern Italy,Albania,Greece and many other European countries are non white.Moron this is not star trek there is no force field around Europe keeping people out.Most Syrians are whiter than southern Europeans stop the nonsense it's not 1943.
abdullah

Damascus, Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

i'm syrian, i want to tell every body that we are mix between white race, arabic race and old syrian race.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

abdullah wrote:
i'm syrian, i want to tell every body that we are mix between white race, arabic race and old syrian race.
There is no arabic race.
Hussein

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

i m lebanese..and i visit north syria and damascuss..the northern are most white people among what so called arab world..even more than many amaigh tribe and more than kabilie in algeria..i was thinking that the arminian was white but when i visit alepo i surprise that arminian were like brunette but the muslims one heavily white and the perecenage of blue and green eyes in north syria absolutley more than all south and south west of europe..i was having an idea that we lebanese are whiter but thats no true..we white but note the light skin they have..surely arent arab but adopt the islam and its language made them more arab than the arab themselves lol..note lebanon lue and green eyes % is 20% and thx u
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

youtube.com/watch... Syrians are not white no....
Hussein

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Shane wrote:
Not of Europeon ancestery = not White.
who care for the european bloody primitif berberian race..u just got civilized and yet we r living under ur ugly unsaved one..thx for the muslims white u got the civilization..white= berber.. white muslims = civilization..just see how million dead since ww1 till now thx for ur race..plus the nordic white are ugly the southern white are pretty easy because they r mixing..
Hussein

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

SmellyJones wrote:
<quoted text>Most of southern Europe is heavy mixed with non European genes.So by your logic Malta ,Sicily,southern Italy,Albania,Greece and many other European countries are non white.Moron this is not star trek there is no force field around Europe keeping people out.Most Syrians are whiter than southern Europeans stop the nonsense it's not 1943.
when someone said soemthing deeply smart i feel proud to tell him that..respect for ur point we rnt in 1943
John

Ridgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
The ancestral DNA of Syrians is from the same groups which are present in Europe, though in different proportions, chiefly in having more Y-type J than Europeans do.
Every Syrian I've met could easily pass in Italy or Spain.
Incorrect. White Europeans are r1a/r1b types. J is a sandmonkey haplogroup. That is why european groups with a higher percentage of j like albanians, sicilians,greeks,etc often resemble sandmonkeys. They have middle eastern admixture from the neolithic, roman times, arab invasions,etc.
The real european spaniards/italians simply look white, the mongrels resemble arabs and mexican mestizos.
John

Ridgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Rte wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Syrians also show minor African admixture, but I agree many look Southern Euro.
That is because those particular southern euros also have african admixtutre as they are mixed with arabs, and arabs in general have a lot of african blood.

Look at Vin Diesel, he is 1/4th black and he could be italian.
John

Ridgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Stonedlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Syrians consider themselves to be white people as do Lebanese people.
Not up for debate, this is what they believe.
Most consider themselves to be arabs, only a minority of self-haters (mainly Christians) consider themselves to be white, the same way only a minority of mestizos consider themselves to be white.
John

Ridgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Dem Syrians dem a white like dem Turks. No doubt about it. ;-) However, some Syrians consider themselves Arabs, whereas others are proud to be descendants of ancient Assyrians. ;-D Let's not start again w/ stupid futile Yanks banana talks whether or not S.Jobs was white. ;-D If non-Gypsy Albanians & Bulgarians are white, so are Syrians as well. ;-)
- white Syrians for ya, sand_cracka ;-D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BGqegML9LnkXX
LMAO. Arabs look more like mestizos/castizos, than anything else.

You might as well say that George Zimmerman is a white guy. That's probably what you believe.
John

Ridgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup Syrians are White. It amazes how people only think North Europeans are white. Thats like saying only northern Africans are black. Southern Europeans are White and Southern African are black.
Most northern africans have obvious black blood, they are mainly mixed,though. Those particular southern euros are also mixed.
John

Ridgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

sassyntrashy wrote:
I was wondering the exact same thing as it pertains to I wonder why the US has not invaded them like we did Libya and even Egypt!
Your average syrian looks like a brown al-qaeda terrorist. Search youtube for the free syrian army or just watch cnn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 7 min Mr Johnson 9,755
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,099,245
Beyonce - IR BW Bunny? 8 min MsNewNew 25
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 14 min squeezers 1,815
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 17 min Diva 2,963
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 21 min African AE 4,476
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 29 min African AE 2,289
There's A War On The Black Male 42 min Negrologist 331
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Gargantos 120,441
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••