If a girl has sex with a guy on the f...

If a girl has sex with a guy on the first night........

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Vanessa

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jun 20, 2007
Hi all. I would prefer feedback from the brothers. But my sisters are always allowed to answer. If a woman has been communicating with a guy she meets on an internet site for 2 days and then meets up with him and has sex with him on their first face to face meeting, will the guy respect her later? Or what would he (what would YOU) possibly think of her?****Please believe me, this is NOT for me! My cousin is wanting some feedback since the feedback i give must not be enough or true ! LOL
V

“GONE!”

Since: Dec 06

Los Olivos, CA

#2 Jun 20, 2007
Vanessa wrote:
Hi all. I would prefer feedback from the brothers. But my sisters are always allowed to answer. If a woman has been communicating with a guy she meets on an internet site for 2 days and then meets up with him and has sex with him on their first face to face meeting, will the guy respect her later? Or what would he (what would YOU) possibly think of her?****Please believe me, this is NOT for me! My cousin is wanting some feedback since the feedback i give must not be enough or true ! LOL
V
NO! she was easy, but he wouldn't tell her that especially if she was any good, then he would lead her on until he gets tired of her! What sort of female would do this? Yikes!!!!!!!!!
CEASAR

Staten Island, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2007
TRUTHFULLY, IF I GOT IT THAT EASY I DON'T THINK I'LL RESPECT HER LATER. IF SHE GAVE IT TO ME AFTER 2 DAYS SHE'LL GIVE IT TO ANYONE. AND ESSPECIALLY THE FIRST FACE TO FACE MEETING. MMM MMM MMM...EASY
Mike

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jun 20, 2007
She is not somebody I would take to my folks as the "one"

“So You Say”

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

South Florida

#5 Jun 20, 2007
Yes, I would. However,if she wouldn't give me anymore after the 1st meeting,no,I wouldn't respect her.
Vanessa wrote:
V

“Be Ready to Enjoy Everyday!”

Since: May 07

Southern California

#6 Jun 20, 2007
I have a question for you all...what if a great woman (meaning you both were compatible and you felt the attraction) told you on the first date that she wouldn't be sleeping with you until there was a ring on her finger.

I know you'd all respect her...but, would you persue things further or call that first date the last date???

“Be Ready to Enjoy Everyday!”

Southern California

#9 Jun 20, 2007
Cuteblkdude wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I would.
Of course you would What?? Date her still or end things after the first date?
Shells

United States

#10 Jun 20, 2007
Vanessa wrote:
V
More then likely the dude only wants a one nigth stand anyway! She meet him on the internet he just wants to hit it and quite it! Thats what your sis prob wants to so let em do what they do aint s#*t you can do to stop it there both grown right? But as far as me if I hit the girl on the first night thats all its going to be! I wont wife her because I dont no how many other n*@@as she let pound on the first night!
Oneweare

Washington, DC

#11 Jun 20, 2007
BreeCheese wrote:
I have a question for you all...what if a great woman (meaning you both were compatible and you felt the attraction) told you on the first date that she wouldn't be sleeping with you until there was a ring on her finger.
I know you'd all respect her...but, would you persue things further or call that first date the last date???
You always wait on a great woman. I respect women who think before they act. I also believe that people should not have sex before marriage. So yep, we would be going on many more dates.

Since: Jun 07

nc

#13 Jun 21, 2007
I APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK FOLKS! I REVELAED YOUR REPLIES AND FOR SOME REASON SHE DIDNT LIKE YOUR FEEDBACK... REALITY SOMETIMES HURTS HUH!.. ANYWAY, LATER UNTIL NEXT TIME.. OH SHE IS GIVING ME A FOLLOW UP QUESTION THIS EVENING.. SO LOOK OUT. WHO KNOWS WHAT IT WILL BE ..........LATER V
Shells

United States

#14 Jun 21, 2007
Vanessa wrote:
I APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK FOLKS! I REVELAED YOUR REPLIES AND FOR SOME REASON SHE DIDNT LIKE YOUR FEEDBACK... REALITY SOMETIMES HURTS HUH!.. ANYWAY, LATER UNTIL NEXT TIME.. OH SHE IS GIVING ME A FOLLOW UP QUESTION THIS EVENING.. SO LOOK OUT. WHO KNOWS WHAT IT WILL BE ..........LATER V
Tell her to make sure she straps up, them magums can save her life and I aint talking about a gun!

“What's Going On”

Detroit

#15 Jun 21, 2007
To me respect within the context of date means that she has the possibility of becoming the ONE.

If any guy reading this is honest they know if you meet a woman on the internet and she has sex with you the first time you meet her subconciously you're like "she probably does this all the time" and even if she don't do it all the time you know she is capable of doing that so its a question of how loyal would she be.

I would have a certain type of respect for her.

She definately won't get the same respect as a woman that made me get to know her first.

P.S. I know because that is how use to date and how I met my wife.
Vanessa wrote:
V

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#16 Jun 21, 2007
people are so funny!! i swear!! lol so if you wait untill you get married or you wait untill you get to know each other or his or her was just horriable but you have already married her or you have gotten into a meaninful relationship with him or her then what you do??? you try some new thing? you try something different? what if your married then what do you do then keep doing what your doing? now i know sex is not everything but it is a major part of it. ya'll kill me with this no telling she probaley done did that i don't know with how many?? everybody has a past now you can tell your partner about your past 9 out of 10 men ya'll can't handle the truth. ya'll want ya'll women all clean and holdsome. nope not happening she'll be under age. and some of them are not even pure. i guess to each its own.
franko

Vancouver, Canada

#17 Jun 21, 2007
BreeCheese wrote:
There are some men who would write her off right away, because they know they can get casual sex from someone else, and that is what they want, not a spouse.

There are some who might see it as a challenge and see if they can get her to go to bed with them, but they would not be serious about it long term.

THere are a FEW who would be willing to do it her way,(very few), but that would be the type of guy he would be looking for ...

My only suggestion ... that she not mention this "rule" until they've had at least some chance to get to know each other first ... after all, the guy needs to know that she is a good catch, otherwise he might be a good guy who is put off by a standoffish attitude.

“What's Going On”

Detroit

#18 Jun 22, 2007
yellowbone wrote:
people are so funny!! i swear!! lol so if you wait untill you get married or you wait untill you get to know each other or his or her was just horriable but you have already married her or you have gotten into a meaninful relationship with him or her then what you do??? you try some new thing? you try something different? what if your married then what do you do then keep doing what your doing? now i know sex is not everything but it is a major part of it. ya'll kill me with this no telling she probaley done did that i don't know with how many?? everybody has a past now you can tell your partner about your past 9 out of 10 men ya'll can't handle the truth. ya'll want ya'll women all clean and holdsome. nope not happening she'll be under age. and some of them are not even pure. i guess to each its own.
you have some good points but the only thing I can say is that everyone involed in the relations ship needs to be perfectly CLEAR on the type and level of the relationship.

If the woman is wanting to get RESPECT from this man.
To me (i may be wrong) that shows she is starting to place IMPORTANCE on his view of her and this means that she wants the relationship to continue.
However if it is to continue and she be comfortable she doesn't his view of her to be disrespectful (him thinking he can say anything and do her any kinda way while thinking she just another ho that he met off the internet )
I think is is a mistake for her to want ANYTHING from this particular man but sex!!
She shouldn't start caring about his feelings toward her or allow emotional feelings to build up UNLESS UNLESS UNLESS

The only way she can feel kinda safe and open her emotions (a little at a time)to this man is if HE MAKES IT CLEAR in multiple actions and in WORDS. The words MUST indicate that he cares about her FEELINGS and actions MUST indicate that he is PROUD to be seen with her in respectable public places also the actions should indicate a degree of jealously.

If you all are walking together and another man flirts with you and he gets mad that isn't really jealously (he just mad the other guy dissed him)

Women don't have to be pure but they do have to start off on the right foot with a man it keeps so many uneceasary problems down. A man's ego should be protected because if you do this from the start he will feel secure and its easier for him to respect you.

“Wishin' you were here”

Since: Mar 07

Caribou Bones

#19 Jun 23, 2007
yellowbone wrote:
So true YB.

Everybody quick to judge the girl doin' it on the 1st date. What about the dude? If he got the nerve to disrespect the girl for puttin' out, what kind of respect does he got comin' for hisself?

If two people meet and sparks fly and they end up having breakfast together there's no reason to think they won't enjoy many more.

If two people have sex for the first time on their wedding night and there ain't no sparks, then there ain't likely to be many happy breakfasts, nor dinners, suppers, or snacks neither.

A woman's virtue is no different than a man's. Live life and be true to yourself.

Don't judge others because everyone falls short.

Level 4

Location hidden

#20 Jun 23, 2007
Cuteblkdude wrote:
<quoted text>
I would respect her. I would not date her because she's a little too cheap. However, I would definitely call her again for another session.
lol, look at you with your bad self lol at least your honest i suppose

“Technical Anomaly”

Since: Apr 07

Reynoldsburg, OH

#21 Jun 23, 2007
Hey, I'm a person who realizes IT TAKES TWO TO SLEEP TOGETHER,

so if I didn't respect her, I shouldn't respect myself...

I woldn't disrespect her.

...as for staying together, it would depend on the personality/chemistry, but probably.
Cuteblkdude wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I would.
me too.

lol

“Technical Anomaly”

Since: Apr 07

Reynoldsburg, OH

#22 Jun 23, 2007

...as for staying together, it would depend on the personality/chemistry, but probably.
Cuteblkdude wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I would.
me too.

lol
justmeagain wrote:
<quoted text>lol, look at you with your bad self lol at least your honest i suppose
I agree with him here too.

Level 4

Location hidden

#23 Jun 23, 2007
Willing Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
me too.
lol
WT lol well all i'm saying is you & cute best triple wrap it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min Redefined 34,582
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 15 min Savant 103
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min RiccardoFire 1,536,113
Is The White Man The Devil (Mar '09) 28 min Redefined 1,016
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 56 min 2 Dogs 25
Dear White People (May '16) 1 hr 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 1 hr 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 1 hr Gabar 48
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 5 hr coretta 226
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 5 hr SadButTrue 34
More from around the web