“weapon of mass disruption”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

i'm a juggernaut

#395 Dec 31, 2012
those Kity Kats made our defense look like little bitches in our own house....smh!
i guess e will just have to wait until next year when Payton gets back and we get back to normal.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#396 Dec 31, 2012
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>. My college /alma mater is Auburn. They went 3-9 this year , 0-8 in the SEC. OUCH! Haven't done diddly since Cam Newton left. No bowl game for them this year lol.
Hate to say it , but I have to go with the Tide in the BCS final.'Bama has some offense this year to go with that defense. Texas A&M beat 'Bama this year because they had a running/mobile QB , and "Bama couldn't stop him. Notre Dame has a very good defense , but their offense is suspect. They can win , but I think they would have to play a perfect game (no picks , no fumbles , no scores allowed on special teams).
Tide - 28
Irish - 17
Nick Saban pretty much has the recruiting on lock in the stae of Alabama. Its going to take Auburn some time to get back to where they where pre-cam newton days. I agree Notre Dame has a good defense,I just wish they played stiffer competition. They wouldn't be in this title game if they where in the SEc where you play good teams every week.
I can agree with your score,I'm hoping its a Bama blow out. I think they'll pull away around the end of the 3rd quarter and over power/speed Notre dame.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#397 Dec 31, 2012
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is going to create a 2013 NBA Basketball thread? We need one of those. LA Lakers baby!!!!!!!!!
lol..I will take your advice and make one.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#398 Dec 31, 2012
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I knew the 49ers would do it. I can't wait for the playoffs. I need to find my 49ers jersey. LOL!!!!!!!!!
women look sexy in those jerseys(especially with nothing under)lol.
But yeah..my falcons got somethin for y'all if you we meet.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#399 Dec 31, 2012
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>lol..I will take your advice and make one.
Hurry up and make it. LOL!!!!!!

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#400 Dec 31, 2012
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>women look sexy in those jerseys(especially with nothing under)lol.
But yeah..my falcons got somethin for y'all if you we meet.
LOL. I look great in my jersey. We don't fear the falcons.:)

“Is He That Somebody?”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Aurora, CO

#401 Dec 31, 2012
My team beat that azz yesterday....
#1 seed in the AFC for us ^_^

“THE HIGH COUNTRY”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#402 Jan 1, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Nick Saban pretty much has the recruiting on lock in the stae of Alabama. Its going to take Auburn some time to get back to where they where pre-cam newton days. I agree Notre Dame has a good defense,I just wish they played stiffer competition. They wouldn't be in this title game if they where in the SEc where you play good teams every week.
I can agree with your score,I'm hoping its a Bama blow out. I think they'll pull away around the end of the 3rd quarter and over power/speed Notre dame.
Alabama doesn't even need to recruit in-state. Most of the top players in Alabama just announce they want to go there , sight unseen. Don't even meet Saban , or tour the campus. Julio Jones (Atlanta Falcons) never had Saban down in his hometown before signing with the Tide. Auburn is left with the scraps , and they go into Florida and Georgia and take the rejects there as well lol.. A few years back , Auburn landed the top RB in the U.S. out of high school (Micheal Dyer), but he played only one year , and then he got booted out for smoking too much weed and too many traffic tickets.

Man , I'm think Lovie got hosed yesterday. Bears go 10-6 , and he gets fired? Wasn't his fault.

Who are they looking at to replace him?

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#403 Jan 2, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>Alabama doesn't even need to recruit in-state. Most of the top players in Alabama just announce they want to go there , sight unseen. Don't even meet Saban , or tour the campus. Julio Jones (Atlanta Falcons) never had Saban down in his hometown before signing with the Tide. Auburn is left with the scraps , and they go into Florida and Georgia and take the rejects there as well lol.. A few years back , Auburn landed the top RB in the U.S. out of high school (Micheal Dyer), but he played only one year , and then he got booted out for smoking too much weed and too many traffic tickets.
Man , I'm think Lovie got hosed yesterday. Bears go 10-6 , and he gets fired? Wasn't his fault.
Who are they looking at to replace him?
You're right about those in-state recruiits just signing off top without meeting Saban. As for Auburn,that goes to show you how uch tallent is in FLA,Ga or the south,foor them to get those "rejects" who still make it to the pros. In the state of florida you have Miami,Florida gators,Florida st,now USF(univ south florida)is comming up ...all these schools recruit in-state and still end up with high talented leftovers for other schools.^lorida told Knowshawn Moreno he was "too slow" to play for them,that's why he gashed them up big time everytime he played against them when he was at Georgia.
Black Deal

United States

#404 Jan 2, 2013
Seattle over Redskins

Texans over Bengals

Colts over Ravens

Packers over Vikings if they contain AP
Black Deal

United States

#405 Jan 2, 2013
Broncos in Super Bowl & win
Cap Black

Independence, MO

#406 Jan 2, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I look great in my jersey. We don't fear the falcons.:)
You need to listen..

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#407 Jan 2, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to listen..
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
send it again for some reason it won't play.
Cap Black

Independence, MO

#408 Jan 2, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
send it again for some reason it won't play.
Get aquanted with that name Julio Jones,our wide receiver.cause if we meet,there's nothing y'all can do to stop him...

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

"hell Mary we bout to embarrass your secondary
float and the one we got for it,'cause it's necessary
been bird man a hundred 'cause it's necessary
we just tryin to win and it's Super Bowl in February,
Harry Douglas clutch man, 88 to

(Hook)-I got them dirty birds call me Julio
soon as the word touch me make it Julio
me and my bro sipping down Julio
you're are about me touching down like Julio."(Young scooter&Future)

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#409 Jan 2, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Get aquanted with that name Julio Jones,our wide receiver.cause if we meet,there's nothing y'all can do to stop him...
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
"hell Mary we bout to embarrass your secondary
float and the one we got for it,'cause it's necessary
been bird man a hundred 'cause it's necessary
we just tryin to win and it's Super Bowl in February,
Harry Douglas clutch man, 88 to
(Hook)-I got them dirty birds call me Julio
soon as the word touch me make it Julio
me and my bro sipping down Julio
you're are about me touching down like Julio."(Young scooter&Future)
Okay. I am still having a hard time pulling it up. I will let you know what I think when I see it. My new computer is acting funny.

“Is He That Somebody?”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Aurora, CO

#410 Jan 2, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
Broncos in Super Bowl & win
I'm praying that's true!!!''
Mike NYC

Brooklyn, NY

#411 Jan 2, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>Alabama doesn't even need to recruit in-state. Most of the top players in Alabama just announce they want to go there , sight unseen. Don't even meet Saban , or tour the campus. Julio Jones (Atlanta Falcons) never had Saban down in his hometown before signing with the Tide. Auburn is left with the scraps , and they go into Florida and Georgia and take the rejects there as well lol.. A few years back , Auburn landed the top RB in the U.S. out of high school (Micheal Dyer), but he played only one year , and then he got booted out for smoking too much weed and too many traffic tickets.
Man , I'm think Lovie got hosed yesterday. Bears go 10-6 , and he gets fired? Wasn't his fault.
Who are they looking at to replace him?
Dead on. How are you, Romper? Hope All's well.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#412 Jan 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Get aquanted with that name Julio Jones,our wide receiver.cause if we meet,there's nothing y'all can do to stop him...
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
"hell Mary we bout to embarrass your secondary
float and the one we got for it,'cause it's necessary
been bird man a hundred 'cause it's necessary
we just tryin to win and it's Super Bowl in February,
Harry Douglas clutch man, 88 to
(Hook)-I got them dirty birds call me Julio
soon as the word touch me make it Julio
me and my bro sipping down Julio
you're are about me touching down like Julio."(Young scooter&Future)
Still having a hard time pullimg it up.
Cap Black

United States

#413 Jan 4, 2013
UgandanBeauty wrote:
<quoted text> I'm praying that's true!!!''
well you need to fast and pray cuz the Broncos not winning the superbowl. lol
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#414 Jan 4, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>well you need to fast and pray cuz the Broncos not winning the superbowl. lol
Neither is ATL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,143,945
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 4 min Zombie Corpse Rental 293
Do WW Love U, 15 WW Has Accused Bill Cosby Of... 5 min sillywoman7 139
America is a WHITE COUNTRY! (said by a Nigerian... 6 min darline 21
Prove to me that the Khoisan/Bushmen people are... (Mar '12) 6 min AfroAmerican808 269
BM and WW are supposed to be together. 6 min Diamondiqa 68
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 7 min black cherry 402
ILLEGAL Mexicans 17 min Rey Boricua 522
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 47 min Diamondiqa 28
Hahahaha ...large crowds are demonstrating in 3... 2 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 64

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE