The OFFICIAL 2012/2013 NFL football s...

The OFFICIAL 2012/2013 NFL football season thread

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Just like we always do about this time.
NFL football season is here with pre-season well under way,and kickoff set for Sep 5 when the Cowboys host the Giants.How time flies.Time to fire up the grills for the tail gate parties.Keep the beers cold,and leave the haters out.(unless you reppin' your team)

Every year in ths revolving carousel of free agents and players moving around different teams insures each yr will bring a fresh new face in the playoff scene.This year is no different.The seahawks pick up Terrel Owens,is he washed up,or will he be the missing piece to get past those 49ers? Who by the way,will once again be a force to be wreckoned with.That defense is on another level.

My stingy Chicago Bears finally picked a worthy No.1 receiver in Brandon Marshal.Hopefully a healthy Jay Cutler stays healthy so we can take that crown.In a tough NFC north with a loaded Detroit Lions and Packers,each division game should be worth the watch.

Also my Atlanta Falcons will face tough compitition from. Young phenom Carolina Panthers' Cam Newton and New orleans SAINTS drew Breese.

The Jets made some big moves bringing in Tim Tebow.The QB contraversy is already brewing in New york with Mark Sanchez recently saying "this is my huddle".You better bet he's on a short leash with no 1 jersey selling Tebow on the sidelines.I say Tebow starts by week five.

The Packers will still be in the mix as usual with Aaron Rodgers and company.Eli Manning and the new york Giants will have to face a Micheal Vick and a philladelphia Eagles team no longer facing the pressure to live up the "Dream team" hype of last yr.I predict they will win the NFC East.

On the AFC side you know Tom Brady and the cheatin Patriots will be in the trophy hunt.The Steelers,Ravens,we know those teams are built for January.But what about the dark horses?The Broncos picked up Payton Manning.The Houston Texans are my favorite to make it to the AFC championship.

So who will be this years "sleeper" team?,who will be the underacheiver? Who you got winning it all??
Go Cowboys

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2012
How bout them COWBOYS!!!!!
Black Deal

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Giants still need to be reckoned with

Cowboys pitiful

Broncos take AFC west and make divisional round in playoffs

Seahawks aint gonna do shit

Texans take AFC south but need to get rid of Schaub & Andre Johnson within 2 years cuz they old

Patriots go to AFC championship game but lose

Steelers take step back

Browns a buster

Peyton Manning gonna light it up all year
Devin Hester

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
Giants still need to be reckoned with
Cowboys pitiful
Broncos take AFC west and make divisional round in playoffs
Seahawks aint gonna do shit
Texans take AFC south but need to get rid of Schaub & Andre Johnson within 2 years cuz they old
Patriots go to AFC championship game but lose
Steelers take step back
Browns a buster
Peyton Manning gonna light it up all year
Early division winner picks

AFC North
Ravens

AFC East
Patriots

AFC west
Cheifs

AFC south
Texans

NFC North
BEARS

NFC South
Saints

NFC East
Eagles

NFC west
49 ers

Early Super bowl pick subject to change
Bears vs Jets

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Beauty comes from within

#5 Aug 18, 2012
Capricorn Black wrote:
Just like we always do about this time.
NFL football season is here with pre-season well under way,and kickoff set for Sep 5 when the Cowboys host the Giants.How time flies.Time to fire up the grills for the tail gate parties.Keep the beers cold,and leave the haters out.(unless you reppin' your team)
Every year in ths revolving carousel of free agents and players moving around different teams insures each yr will bring a fresh new face in the playoff scene.This year is no different.The seahawks pick up Terrel Owens,is he washed up,or will he be the missing piece to get past those 49ers? Who by the way,will once again be a force to be wreckoned with.That defense is on another level.
My stingy Chicago Bears finally picked a worthy No.1 receiver in Brandon Marshal.Hopefully a healthy Jay Cutler stays healthy so we can take that crown.In a tough NFC north with a loaded Detroit Lions and Packers,each division game should be worth the watch.
Also my Atlanta Falcons will face tough compitition from. Young phenom Carolina Panthers' Cam Newton and New orleans SAINTS drew Breese.
The Jets made some big moves bringing in Tim Tebow.The QB contraversy is already brewing in New york with Mark Sanchez recently saying "this is my huddle".You better bet he's on a short leash with no 1 jersey selling Tebow on the sidelines.I say Tebow starts by week five.
The Packers will still be in the mix as usual with Aaron Rodgers and company.Eli Manning and the new york Giants will have to face a Micheal Vick and a philladelphia Eagles team no longer facing the pressure to live up the "Dream team" hype of last yr.I predict they will win the NFC East.
On the AFC side you know Tom Brady and the cheatin Patriots will be in the trophy hunt.The Steelers,Ravens,we know those teams are built for January.But what about the dark horses?The Broncos picked up Payton Manning.The Houston Texans are my favorite to make it to the AFC championship.
So who will be this years "sleeper" team?,who will be the underacheiver? Who you got winning it all??
Hey! what about my Raiders?? Carson Palmer will have a great year...I hope : p
Prophet

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Eagles all the way! If they start blocking for Michael Vick.
Black Deal

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2012
Devin Hester wrote:
<quoted text>Early division winner picks
AFC North
Ravens
AFC East
Patriots
AFC west
Cheifs
AFC south
Texans
NFC North
BEARS
NFC South
Saints
NFC East
Eagles
NFC west
49 ers
Early Super bowl pick subject to change
Bears vs Jets
Sanchez for jets be bust

Them fans want Tebow out there

Hope bears do go to super bowl

Urlacher injured

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 18, 2012
cowboys win that thurs kickoff game of the season over the giants... they are 3.5 pt underdogs at home... I would take that bet
Fed up black man

Muskego, WI

#9 Aug 18, 2012
My sleeper team is KC. The only team to knock off my packers last regular season. They get back alot of key players, plus i like romeo crennel as head coach, they seem to love to play for him.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#10 Aug 18, 2012
CaramelBrown Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! what about my Raiders?? Carson Palmer will have a great year...I hope : p
What's good? I like the Raiders.I hope they do good Mcfadden is a beast.If Palmer can get close to his old form,the Raiders are a team to watch.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#11 Aug 18, 2012
ders

Bears are up 14-0 over Redskins right now.That Robert Griffin kid is gonna be the real deal for tthe red skins.

Griffin III 2-3, 24 yds, 0 tds

Cutler 7-13, 122 yds, 0 tds Bush 5 car, 21 yds, 2 tds
Marshall 2 rec, 61 yds, 0 tds

Giants 16-0 over the Jets so far.

Eli Manning 7-14, 62 yds, 0 tds

Jets Mark Sanchez 9-11, 59 yds, 0 tds

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#12 Aug 18, 2012
Fed up black man wrote:
My sleeper team is KC. The only team to knock off my packers last regular season. They get back alot of key players, plus i like romeo crennel as head coach, they seem to love to play for him.
I agree.They were my sleeper team in last years thread,but didn't pan out.They still have the same team.That's why I pick them to win the AFC west.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#13 Aug 18, 2012
Dallas just started with san diego.Rivers just threw his second pick already.Watching them make me wana go out there hit somebody for real.lol
Bear down

United States

#14 Aug 19, 2012
Payton looked shaky.
Jay Cutler and the Bears looked sharp.
Sanchez looks likes he's chocking under the Tebow pressure already.
Bear Down

United States

#15 Aug 19, 2012
I see you _Minnie_,punk @zz Packer cheese head fan : )
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#16 Aug 20, 2012
Sanchez will be out but Tebow (the most over-rated Whiteboy ever) will still suck. Jets D is not what it used to be.
Dallas secondary is much improved but the O-line still sucks. If Dallas can improve their O-line (Watch Out)!!! They can take the East. If they don't...they can very well be at the bottom in the East.
Bear down

United States

#17 Aug 21, 2012
Go Cowboys wrote:
How bout them COWBOYS!!!!!
Romo better get it right this year.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#18 Aug 23, 2012
Looks like Vick is hurt once again.
Carson Palmer I think is gonna have a comeback year this yr.
The Lions are trying to pick up Chad "ocho cinco" Johnson.Him along side Megatron at WR would be scary.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#19 Aug 23, 2012
She got the right Jersey on..
http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/chi...

This our year
Black Deal

United States

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Capricorn Black wrote:
She got the right Jersey on..
http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/chi...
This our year
http://www.6magazineonline.com/2011/06/top-25...

Now she fine as hell in this not what you posting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can light skinned black men get a pass to date ... 2 min bob 25
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 6 min PolakPotrafi 74
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 6 min MICHA 1,311
News Give Trump a chance, give Ellison a chance 18 min KIP 34
Whites:Ending Gold Standard,Normalizing Relatio... 39 min Tony 4
"korryn gaines was a hero" 40 min Charlie 52
Who subscribes to left wing afrocentrism? -----... 46 min Johnny 17
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 50,771
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 2 hr KIP 56
More from around the web