Whitey starts 2014 with a BANG!

Whitey starts 2014 with a BANG!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Askia Muhammad

Fremont, CA

#2 Jan 5, 2014
Askia Muhammad wrote:
Banging of dogs that is
http://www.examiner.com/article/palm-bay-man-...
Rofl! Over the past couple of months, these saltine been terrorizing animals booty hole.
Check this "The dog's owner told authorities the dog had been limping and behaving very fearfully around family members" Dayum! That gwailo must have been steady raping the poor dog for months, now poor animal is left traumatize just cuz a white boy had to bust a nut.
Topix trying to play some tricks huh?
Africans Are Priceless

Watkinsville, GA

#3 Jan 5, 2014
Askia, the albinos have sites on the internet engaging in such filth. Scat and other filth. I was told about this.
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#4 Jan 5, 2014
It is more of the same from these inbred caucazoid animals. Beastiality, pedophilia, incest etc
This is a funny story tho. "the dog had been limping.." lol
Askia Muhammad

Fremont, CA

#5 Jan 5, 2014
Africans Are Priceless wrote:
Askia, the albinos have sites on the internet engaging in such filth. Scat and other filth. I was told about this.
Of course they do! They have sites for all their typical white behavior like incest, beasttiality, child pornography..They are not just sick, their entire existence is a sickness.
Askia Muhammad

Fremont, CA

#6 Jan 5, 2014
Cyrus wrote:
It is more of the same from these inbred caucazoid animals. Beastiality, pedophilia, incest etc
This is a funny story tho. "the dog had been limping.." lol
Just a few days in 2014 and they're already at it. These mutanoids don't take any breaks. It is round the clock for them.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#7 Jan 5, 2014
If you shiftless welfare spooks detest our very presence in our own country with our perversion & deviance, you're more than welcome to go to Africa where you can feel safe in the bosom of your own morally abundant kind and don't come back.

This video if for those of you feral black cretins who think Africa is the golden palace of society.

www.sickchirpse.com/goat-rape-kenya-court-vid...
Askia Muhammad

Fremont, CA

#8 Jan 5, 2014
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
If you shiftless welfare spooks detest our very presence in our own country with our perversion & deviance, you're more than welcome to go to Africa where you can feel safe in the bosom of your own morally abundant kind and don't come back.
This video if for those of you feral black cretins who think Africa is the golden palace of society.
www.sickchirpse.com/goat-rape-kenya-court-vid...
I don't click with you inbred backwood hicks. And don't mistake an isolated case of an insane black person acting white with the natural desire you smelly recessive albino have of f**king every creature in the animal kingdom.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#9 Jan 5, 2014
Well I guess enough of you lowly feral nogs complained about a factual video that portrays you people the way you really are in matters of gross sexual deviance & perversion, so be it, my original offer still stands, you are more than welcome to go back to Africa where you can escape our morally bankrupt & sexually deviant behavior, just one thing though, if it doesn't work out there, don't come back.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#10 Jan 5, 2014
Cool, my original post finally showed up, must be a comment server delay, for a minute I thought Topix might have lowered their employment standards & hired a filthy black moderator, that was close. WHITE POWER!!!!!!!
Askia Muhammad

Fremont, CA

#11 Jan 5, 2014
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Well I guess enough of you lowly feral nogs complained about a factual video that portrays you people the way you really are in matters of gross sexual deviance & perversion, so be it, my original offer still stands, you are more than welcome to go back to Africa where you can escape our morally bankrupt & sexually deviant behavior, just one thing though, if it doesn't work out there, don't come back.
You incestous leprous swines raped so much sheeps, cows, goats and horses that animal brothels had to be created in Europe just to curb your twisted white sexual needs.
Go back to Africa? We don't need to do that, we just keep our kids and pets no less that 5 metres away from your kind, cuz you're sexual traumatizing everything breathing with no f**ks given.
Red Zone

United States

#12 Jan 5, 2014
You know what they say, dogs are a lonely inbred crackkkas best friend.

Sick ass mutants!
Askia Muhammad

Fremont, CA

#13 Jan 5, 2014
Red Zone wrote:
You know what they say, dogs are a lonely inbred crackkkas best friend.
Sick ass mutants!
Yeah, their best friend and bootycall lol
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#15 Jan 6, 2014
Askia Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few days in 2014 and they're already at it. These mutanoids don't take any breaks. It is round the clock for them.
These mutant freaks ain't normal, b.
Protect the pets

Gibraltar, Gibraltar

#16 Jan 6, 2014
Lol wtf? I guess we know where crackas get the wetdog stank from. Whiteboons give a whole new meaning to the term "doggystyle".
Askia Muhammad

Fremont, CA

#17 Jan 7, 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25346...
Disgusting putid lowlife scum, these incestous lepers
Askia Muhammad

Fremont, CA

#19 Jan 7, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an isolated case of one individual, dopey.
Kimberly Lawson
Rodell Vereen
Bernard Archer
....just to name a FEW.....
Just to name a few? More like those are the only names you got. I don't even need to reach as far back as 2009,2010,2011. I can fill up this thread with saltines s3xing animals from only 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White People Lie About Statistics 4 min Drilling for the ... 6
The Sun HATES White People 6 min Truth Hurts 18
Caucasians Are NOT Real People of Earth 9 min Moses 13
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 19 min Moses 134,544
news clip shows what happens when Popeye's runs... 22 min Drilling for the ... 2
I do not like black men 32 min John 111
White women don't want white guys anymore...it'... (Aug '12) 40 min john 597
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 50 min Moses 122
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 45,024
Dear White People 3 hr 2 Dogs 82
More from around the web