of 7
Next Last

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#1 Jan 1, 2013
And growing into an upcoming prosperous economy thanks to the Chinese! To China, I say ThankYOU!
Somali

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 1, 2013
true, africa just needs to worry about the debt, especially Zimbabwe from what I heard
chicken walk George

UK

#3 Jan 1, 2013
have you invented a way to keep flies off your face yet?

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Get a Jobby JOB!
chicken walk George wrote:

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 1, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
And growing into an upcoming prosperous economy thanks to the Chinese! To China, I say ThankYOU!
i am happy but africans must pay attention because chineese don't love the black race they just take ressources fo their benefis but they did a great job in africa by building aéroports buildings but africans must be smart because the number of chineese people is growng in africa.
never trust other races

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#7 Jan 1, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
i am happy but africans must pay attention because chineese don't love the black race they just take ressources fo their benefis but they did a great job in africa by building aéroports buildings but africans must be smart because the number of chineese people is growng in africa.
never trust other races
Of course. Everybody invests in something inorder to benefit from it. The west takes resources from Africa as well. The good thing with the Chinese is that they don't have preconditions like the west. Plus their contracting jobs are done very satisfactorily. You should see the highways the've built in Kenya.

Level 6

Location hidden

#8 Jan 1, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> Of course. Everybody invests in something inorder to benefit from it. The west takes resources from Africa as well. The good thing with the Chinese is that they don't have preconditions like the west. Plus their contracting jobs are done very satisfactorily. You should see the highways the've built in Kenya.
white people or chineese

i prefer chineese because they don't have a superiority complex like whites

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#9 Jan 1, 2013
BINGO! I'm glad you agree.
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
white people or chineese
i prefer chineese because they don't have a superiority complex like whites
auntie bee

Washington, VT

#10 Jan 1, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> Of course. Everybody invests in something inorder to benefit from it. The west takes resources from Africa as well. The good thing with the Chinese is that they don't have preconditions like the west. Plus their contracting jobs are done very satisfactorily. You should see the highways the've built in Kenya.
does that mean youre going to make stir fry out of youre hommies now Patricia?

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#14 Jan 1, 2013
auntie bee wrote:
<quoted text>does that mean youre going to make stir fry out of youre hommies now Patricia?
How is that pregnancy treating you auntie bee?

Is carrying Masud's baby easy or is it a nightmare?

LOL

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

San Jose, CA

#15 Jan 4, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Why did Africans need the Chinese to help any way. I have met a lot of Africans form different, African countries, and they were very hard working and intelligent.
So that is why I am asking the question.
There is South African that has a modern economy they have done a lot for the Continent. Their state owned transit company transnet can help
Transnet – Transport and related infrastructure sector (railways, harbours, oil/fuel pipelines and terminals)

Also South Africa's power company could help
Eskom – Energy sector (national electricity utility)

I hope the African leaders make sure that the Chines are employing Africans to help build all the projects they are undertaking
wanderwhatit

Howell, MI

#16 Jan 4, 2013
hey does it bother you that pure black people can give birth to pure white people
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

#17 Jan 4, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Modernise fast and get your peasants out of my country.
Zew

#18 Jan 4, 2013
chicken walk George wrote:
LOL
Zew

#19 Jan 4, 2013
thoughtful Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Africans need the Chinese to help any way. I have met a lot of Africans form different, African countries, and they were very hard working and intelligent.
So that is why I am asking the question.
There is South African that has a modern economy they have done a lot for the Continent. Their state owned transit company transnet can help
Transnet – Transport and related infrastructure sector (railways, harbours, oil/fuel pipelines and terminals)
Also South Africa's power company could help
Eskom – Energy sector (national electricity utility)
I hope the African leaders make sure that the Chines are employing Africans to help build all the projects they are undertaking
Help? Only if they are going to pay. Africans expect SA to do things for them for FREE like they got food from the apartheid regime for FREE. Kenya got food from the apartheid regime for free and today hungry Kenyans can be found scavenging in SA with their big yellow teeth exposed.

Theres no more free lunch.

Eskom must first build enough capacity for SA. We are not building these power stations for Africa.

Transnet doesnt do anything for free thats why they impound and auction off vessels that dont pay to dock at our ports.
Get It Right

United States

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Here's what will happen...

The Chinaman is always your friend as long as you are useful. When you cease to be useful, he cuts you lose.

Asains hate Negroes more than any other group. When the chinks are done with your African brothers, their going to pull the plug and head back to China.

That will mean a return to the normal tribal warfare, famine, baby rape, stupidity, disease, filth, and all the other aspects of typical Negro life returning in full measure.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 4, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
great news,

Level 6

Location hidden

#22 Jan 4, 2013
africans must stole chineese technology
AFRICA NEED AFRICANS MORE THAN CHINEESE PEOPLE.
AFRICA NEED TO BE UNIT UNITED STATE OF AFRICA NO BORDERS BETWEEN AFRICAN COUNTRIES

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Location hidden

#23 Jan 4, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
<quoted text>great news,
Don't you take the time to know what is happening around you or in other parts of the world?
Sparky MacPhee

Cuiabá, Brazil

#24 Jan 4, 2013
When those Chinamen are done with those nighurz, they're going to pack their shit, load the planes and boats, and then slaghter every last jungle coon they can lay their hands on right before they leave!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Dudley 1,481,564
How come the Africans didn't invent anything mo... 3 min Who ya 7
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 6 min Redefined 52
whitey is back in the white house 10 min PorchHonkey 12
News Do we need diversity requirements for Cabinet p... 13 min Ronald 6
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 14 min Aquarius-wy 229
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 20 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 2,003
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 2 hr Dan snow 82
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 3 hr Snap 88
More from around the web