Advise on relationship with black men.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#95 May 13, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb? Just because a beautiful white woman preferred real men. Ie brothers?
Mam,(if you really are what you say you are) it has nothing to do with race, it's just....dumb and disgusting.
Peas

Chino, CA

#96 May 13, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb? Just because a beautiful white woman preferred real men. Ie brothers?
Dumbest comment ever.
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#97 May 13, 2013
Peas wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbest comment ever.
Dumbest??? Wake up man. My sympathy is with guys like you who can't see whats happening around??? Each and every beautiful woman secretly craves for GROUP SEX WITH ONLY 9 LARGE BLACK MEN.
ITS LAW OF NATURE. ONLY FEMALE SELECTS DOMINANT MALE. NOW WE ARE FEMALE AND WE CHOOSE ONLY LARGE DOMINANT MALE = 9 BLACK MEN.
HOPE THIS HELPS.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#98 May 13, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbest??? Wake up man. My sympathy is with guys like you who can't see whats happening around??? Each and every beautiful woman secretly craves for GROUP SEX WITH ONLY 9 LARGE BLACK MEN.
ITS LAW OF NATURE. ONLY FEMALE SELECTS DOMINANT MALE. NOW WE ARE FEMALE AND WE CHOOSE ONLY LARGE DOMINANT MALE = 9 BLACK MEN.
HOPE THIS HELPS.
So are you a black man or a white woman?

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TGFFJJ54CQS56...
Afroman

San Antonio, TX

#99 May 13, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
I am a very shy white blue eyed teen girl..recently my new boyfriend who is a VERY LARGE BLACK MAN ,,used me like a cheap SLUT and shared me with his homboys.!! They nonstop banged me for 1 hour in various positions..and they sucked my asshole..and gave me "DOUBLE PENETRATION"..BUT SUDDENLY MY FATHER IS OPPOSING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH BLACK GUYS..HE IS ASKING ME TO MARRY A SMALL PENISED WHITE MAN. WHAT SHOULD I DO???I can't live without a LARGE group of large black men
This couldn't be any more fake
questons

Howell, MI

#100 May 13, 2013
hey how did you guys know that someone was 1/8 black during jim crow did you look at famly records or something?? how the hell do you know if they are 1/8 black you can actually see 1/8 black?! wow..
questons

Howell, MI

#101 May 13, 2013
if Obama was 1/8 black isntead of 50 percent people still would have been mad about it??
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#102 May 14, 2013
Afroman wrote:
<quoted text>This couldn't be any more fake
If something that happened to a shy white girl is fake to you then I can't help but wonder at your mental status. I was expecting help from you . I clearly stated that I can't live without a large group of black men. Our chemistry is unmatched. I feel aroused when they suck my nipples/asshole. When 5 black MEN compete among themselves . When they "double penetrate " me, when their loooooong dick pulverise my g spot and when I scream out of multiple orgasms.
And now suddenly my father asks me to leave all this and marry a WHITE MAN? HOW CAN I LIVE WITH ONE MAN? I NEED ATLEAST 9 BLACK MEN AT A TIME. So if all this is funny to you then you are at wrong place. If you can't help me then its ok but don't call me FAKE.
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#103 May 14, 2013
Any body who feels that this thread is fake. Just get off. I am a common shy beautiful white girl who love a large group of BLACK MEN , nothing uncommon in that , every woman does.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#104 May 14, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>So are you a black man or a white woman?

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TGFFJJ54CQS56...
You know the answer already, ma'am.
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#105 May 14, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I am as you all know A WOMAN.
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#106 May 14, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
<quoted text>
HOPE THIS HELPS.
MaCEO

Talking to your profiles MACEO? How old are you almost 60 years old? LMAO

MaCEO

Women look at how men carry themselves which is why Black women don't want you!

They laugh and say "A White woman can have him hes a loser"!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#107 May 14, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
<quoted text>
If something that happened to a shy white girl is fake to you then I can't help but wonder at your mental status. I was expecting help from you . I clearis and marry a WHITE MAN? HOW CAN I LIVE WITH ONE MAN? I NEED ATLEAST 9 BLACK MEN AT A TIME. So if all this is funny to you then you are at wrong place. If you can't help me then its ok but don't call me FAKE.
MaCEO

Talking to your profiles MACEO? How old are you almost 60 years old? LMAO

MaCEO

Women look at how men carry themselves which is why Black women don't want you!

They laugh and say "A White woman can have him hes a loser"!
Afroman

San Antonio, TX

#108 May 14, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
Any body who feels that this thread is fake. Just get off. I am a common shy beautiful white girl who love a large group of BLACK MEN , nothing uncommon in that , every woman does.
But you had another topics stating you were a black man,you said it yourself,so yes you are fake
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#109 May 14, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I do.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#110 May 14, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
<quoted text>
If something that happened to a shy white girl is fake to you then I can't help but wonder at your mental status. I was expecting help from you . I clearly stated that I can't live without a large group of black men. Our chemistry is unmatched. I feel aroused when they suck my nipples/asshole. When 5 black MEN compete among themselves . When they "double penetrate " me, when their loooooong dick pulverise my g spot and when I scream out of multiple orgasms.
And now suddenly my father asks me to leave all this and marry a WHITE MAN? HOW CAN I LIVE WITH ONE MAN? I NEED ATLEAST 9 BLACK MEN AT A TIME. So if all this is funny to you then you are at wrong place. If you can't help me then its ok but don't call me FAKE.
Mental status? Mam,(if you are a woman) then why are you faking? And please, we don't need to hear your life story. Its not decreasing our suspence. Your playing a black man and white woman, dont try to make pepple feel bad. Which are you? Smh.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#111 May 14, 2013
I say that any relationship with any person. It should be built on trust and honesty.

If you are honesty. You can truly be free and have an enjoyment relationship. Otherwise you will know that you and your relationship is fake. You will grow to resent it.
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#112 May 14, 2013
Any relationship must be based on 'Group sex'. If your BLACK man can give you orgasm then this relationship will last for a life time.
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#114 May 14, 2013
I am a very shy/sexy/rich/beautiful /curvacious /blue eyed teen white girl. Is there any large group of BLACK MEN out on the prowl for me?????
Kayla

San Antonio, TX

#115 May 14, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
I am a very shy/sexy/rich/beautiful /curvacious /blue eyed teen white girl. Is there any large group of BLACK MEN out on the prowl for me?????
Ur a gay black man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cameron: "I don't like black guys, only want SW... 2 min Israelite Suprema... 8
Post-Trump, Congress keeps gaining Repub' seats! 3 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Why do black women love Chimera cawk? 4 min Israelite Suprema... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RoxLo 1,535,659
This young black man is NOT sure what to do any... 8 min Ttt 10
Democrats take another humiliating BEAT! 12 min THX Whips His Slaves 1
JRT ~ Did he surrender the forum? 15 min THX Whips His Slaves 6
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 1 hr Big Daddy 85
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr Big Daddy 63
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr Allan 161