United States

#67 May 10, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
the bigger the TOOL the greater the fun
You a homo Neanderthal devil you simple mf
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#69 May 10, 2013
have you ever been with 5 black men???if yes only then you can understand my emotions..AS I prefer only large BLACK MEN.. I need atleast 5 black MEN at a time for sex because they are sex Gods..so just cool down..
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#70 May 10, 2013
I am a sex starved beautiful white women who love to get gangbanged by LARGE BLACK MEN .AS ONLY BLACK MEN CAN SATISFY MY LUST..THEY POSSESS UNUSUALLY LARGE PENIS THAT CAN TOUCH MY G SPOT. SO I AM ASKING ANY AND ALL BLACK MEN TO COME TO MY PLACE AND GIVE ME "DOUBLE PENETRATION"...SO THAT I CAN HAVE AN ORGASM
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#71 May 10, 2013
Only black bulls can win 100/200/400METERS/MARATHON/WRE STLING/HIGHJUMP/LONGJUMP/BOXIN G/RELAY RACE BECAUSE THEIR JEANS ARE BETTER / HB LEVELS ARE TWICE TO DAT OF A SMALL PENISED WHITE MAN./ TESTOSTERONE LEVEL IS 5 TIMES HIGHER AND / LUNGS ARE TWICE LARGER....SO STAMINA IS UNENDING...SO WE WHITE WOMEN PREFER BLACK MEN ONLY FOR SEX BECAUSE BLACK PENIS IS THICKER LONGER....PUT IT SIMPLY BLACKS ARE "REAL MEN"

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#73 May 10, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
That be what a man supposed to do devil so quit looking for applause
Except that in a full up whole train with a lot of coaches, nobody did it.
And there were a lot of "men" in sight.
i don't look for applause just happy to have been the one and only white to do the right thing in this case.

Which is most likely much more than what you've done yourself white Deal.

a whiteboi
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#75 May 11, 2013
Any large black man out there???
Dirty White Boy

Brooklyn, NY

#76 May 11, 2013
I love to watch "Bait Car" and see the black guys crying on TV .

Bitches he he
Lucifer The Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

#77 May 11, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn to Jesus. He loves you.
Jesus is a worthless b astard who deserved death >:)
Jesus Deserved To Die 666

Jacksonville, FL

#79 May 11, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>Be gone, devil! The power of Christ compels you! To the Pit!!!
Can it, Muzzie boy!
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#80 May 11, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
I am a very attractive woman from STATES..I AM DESPERATELY SEARCHING FOR"REAL MEN"..MARRIED TO A SMALL PENISED WHITE MAN I WAS QUICK TO DIVORCED HIM..BUT LATER I LEARNED THAT ALL WHITE MEN ARE SMALL LIMP PENISED AND THEY CAN'T QUENCH MY SEX LUST...SO I WENT TO BLACK MEN..AND YES THEY "PROPERLY " TREATED ME EVEN THEY GAVE ME "DOUBLE PENETRATION." FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I FELT MULTIPLE ORGASMS...BLACKS ARE REAL MEN.
Wow, talk about having no respect for yourself. Seriously, very sad.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#81 May 11, 2013
What a sad person you are.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#82 May 11, 2013
I refuse to say your name.
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#85 May 12, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
I had no baby even after 4 yrs of (un)happy married life. Reason being my small penised white hubby. No matter how hard he tried , he couldn't impregnate me.
One fine morning I thought enough is enough. Immediately I called my BULLS then and there and disscussed my problem. I asked him to arrange atleast 8 very large Black men. When they arrived I asked them to help me out. They Happly obliged and in presence of my hubby they all unleashed their d£cks. They all had 12. Inch loooooong tools , then I asked my hubby to show his member as well. It is only 5 inch!
He had no choice but to see me being "double penetrated " by large Black men. I got 25 multiple orgasms and by next day pregnancy report was "POSITIVE".
By the way I am not racist. I myself a very beautiful white woman.
Peas

Corona, CA

#86 May 12, 2013
Dumbest thread ever.
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#87 May 13, 2013
Peas wrote:
Dumbest thread ever.
Dumb? Just because a beautiful white woman preferred real men. Ie brothers?
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#88 May 13, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
<quoted text>By the way I am not racist. I myself a very beautiful white woman.
Then please stop using crude language and act like a lady, ma'am.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#90 May 13, 2013
AXE me Anything wrote:
[QUOTE Anythiwho="Phoenix"] <quoted text>
Then please stop using crude language and act like a lady, ma'am. "

Negrow women are the most uncouth retards ever, Because a caucasian showed you bed manners, That's the go ahead & give advice.. Your still an ape face beast pretending your white.
Sir, bed manners as you put it should be aligned to the bedroom. Women of class do not engage in that discourse with others.
Now please project elsewhere. It's to early in the morning for a melt down from you.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#91 May 13, 2013
AXE me Anything wrote:
<quoted text> Negrow women are the most uncouth retards ever, Because a caucasian showed you bed manners......
LAME, LaMe, lame! Your absurd trolling is weak in the face of facts and figures, AXE.

For example, in a recent online poll of sexual attractiveness, 64% of those surveyed voted "I'd hit it!" when asked about Michelle Obama's appeal.

Bitter, much?
;o)
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#92 May 13, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
I am a very shy white blue eyed teen girl..recently my new boyfriend who is a VERY LARGE BLACK MAN ,,used me like a cheap SLUT and shared me with his homboys.!! They nonstop banged me for 1 hour in various positions..and they sucked my asshole..and gave me "DOUBLE PENETRATION"..BUT SUDDENLY MY FATHER IS OPPOSING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH BLACK GUYS..HE IS ASKING ME TO MARRY A SMALL PENISED WHITE MAN. WHAT SHOULD I DO???I can't live without a LARGE group of large black men
MACEO

Most Black women are running from Black men! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#93 May 13, 2013
Phoenix-AxeaFool--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, bed manners as you put it should be aligned to the bedroom. Women of class do not engage in that discourse with others.
Now please project elsewhere. It's to early in the morning for a melt down from you.
MaCEO

Women look at how men carry themselves which is why Black women don't want you!

They laugh and say "A White woman can have him hes a loser"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 41 min Sadbuttrue 107
Many Blacks NOT allowed to post on Topix Afam 43 min Sadbuttrue 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 45 min Carly HI YAH 118,226
Black Men: The Sorriest Men In America 46 min Sadbuttrue 3
Why does Maceo Patterson lie about being Sick t... 47 min Sadbuttrue 4
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 59 min Savant 4,207
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 1 hr trollslayer 2,552
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr lomaxx 99
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 1 hr Savant 513
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 4 hr massman 74
More from around the web