Advise on relationship with black men.
Zack

Laredo, TX

#44 May 9, 2013
Cystic Fibrosis supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Right right I've been stalked by almost every race of women.
These two white girl stalked me at my job for a whole month.
So I don't need to hit on white male trolls posing as bw here like you do.
smh You're a liar too and that's just the job part. LMWAO!!!
Cystic Fibrosis supporter

Ann Arbor, MI

#45 May 9, 2013
a wicked smile wrote:
<quoted text> But I'm not your average sista.:(
I know that you are a white troll.

Ann Arbor, MI

#46 May 9, 2013
Zack wrote:
<quoted text>smh You're a liar too and that's just the job part. LMWAO!!!
Think what you want it is the truth. I am a baby faced blackman.

Women of all races love me.

While you look for love on this AA forum.

LOL
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#47 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Then what is it you uneducated cracker? Say something stupid like "it's a plant".
It's a plant, a medicine, and it's safer and less addictive than alcohol. I'd pass you a joint, but I don't want your oral herpes.
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#48 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I know that you are a white troll.
Would you like to see my booty video?
Zack

Laredo, TX

#49 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Think what you want it is the truth. I am a baby faced blackman.
Women of all races love me.
While you look for love on this AA forum.
LOL
You're a baby period.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#50 May 9, 2013
Zack wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of the Fat low self-esteem trailer trash WW we don't want. More power to you.
Your dealing with a troll babylonian liar who wants do make the wm jealous so she can make conquest of you and use your kind for cover ..because they smell doom

Ann Arbor, MI

#51 May 9, 2013
a wicked smile wrote:
<quoted text>It's a plant, a medicine, and it's safer and less addictive than alcohol. I'd pass you a joint, but I don't want your oral herpes.
Coke comes from a plant too. Why don't ya take a lot of that medicine?

Ann Arbor, MI

#52 May 9, 2013
a wicked smile wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like to see my booty video?
A video of some random bw? No thanks that proves nothing.
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#54 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Coke comes from a plant too. Why don't ya take a lot of that medicine?
Coke is chemically enhanced, which makes it a drug.
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#55 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
A video of some random bw? No thanks that proves nothing.
All the seasoned posters know I'm a BW. You're just in denial. How sad.
HIV and Aids

Chalfont, PA

#57 May 9, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
i eat WW and LW azzhole all the time so what
To date, over 230,000 African Americans have died of AIDS - nearly 40 percent of total deaths - and of the more than 1 million people living with HIV in the United States of America today, almost half are black.1 And yet, as a racial group, African Americans represent just 14 percent of the US population.2 The estimated lifetime risk of becoming infected with HIV is 1 in 16 for black males, and 1 in 30 for black females, a far higher risk than for white males (1 in 104) and white females (1 in 588).3 In Washington D.C, which has the nation’s highest district HIV prevalence (3 percent), three-quarters of those infected with HIV are African American.4 According to the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, African Americans "comprise the greatest proportion of HIV/AIDS cases across many transmission categories, including among women, heterosexual men, injection drug users,
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#58 May 9, 2013
HIV and Aids wrote:
<quoted text>To date, over 230,000 African Americans have died of AIDS - nearly 40 percent of total deaths - and of the more than 1 million people living with HIV in the United States of America today, almost half are black.1 And yet, as a racial group, African Americans represent just 14 percent of the US population.2 The estimated lifetime risk of becoming infected with HIV is 1 in 16 for black males, and 1 in 30 for black females, a far higher risk than for white males (1 in 104) and white females (1 in 588).3 In Washington D.C, which has the nation’s highest district HIV prevalence (3 percent), three-quarters of those infected with HIV are African American.4 According to the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, African Americans "comprise the greatest proportion of HIV/AIDS cases across many transmission categories, including among women, heterosexual men, injection drug users,
Those reports fail to put that those numbers although true on the female and always blatant lies on the black male..is that the Movement creation against the bm in the black community was when the rise occured and another thing it failed to mention was that bw were leaving for waton sex with wht homo's ..your report is bogus and a creation of the Babylonian women read the bible rev 17

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#59 May 9, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO. Stop hating, dude, be polite to your women. They are leaving you in droves :)
Sir,

just today in the train, there was a young couple African man and white girlfriend looking for a seat : the train was full up. Then I realized that the lady was pregnant and so I offered my seat because she had not found any and they were both smiling and happy.
i thought of Topix at that moment and all the rancid whitey posters : it made my day and I was smiling and happy too.

a whiteboi
Black Deal

United States

#60 May 9, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sir,

just today in the train, there was a young couple African man and white girlfriend looking for a seat : the train was full up. Then I realized that the lady was pregnant and so I offered my seat because she had not found any and they were both smiling and happy.
i thought of Topix at that moment and all the rancid whitey posters : it made my day and I was smiling and happy too.

a whiteboi
That be what a man supposed to do devil so quit looking for applause
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#61 May 10, 2013
Ok ok it seems that all you wm have problem with a ww having sexual relationship with a group of LARGE BLACK MEN??? HUH!
BUT HAVE YOU EVER INTROSPECTE THAT WHY WE WW GO TO BM..??? THAT IS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT " TOOLS" TO MAKE US HAPPY..ALL DAY YOU ONLY THINK OF YOUR OWN PLEASURE YOU ARE SELF CENTERED. BUT BROTHERS ARE DIFFERENT,, THEY ALWAYS CARE FOR US , THEY SHARE US WITH THEIR HOMEBOYS. THEY CONVINCE US TO DO THINGS NO WM EVER CAN,,AND OH BY THE WAY THEY GIVE US "DOUBLE PENETRATION ". THEY HAVE UNENDING STAMINA SO THEY GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON..
THEIR PENIS IS THRICE LONGER AND TWICE THICKER THAN ANY WM.. SO THAT IS HOW IT IS. BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WM ARE NOT CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO SHARE ME.. THEY AVOID GANGBANGS ,WHICH WE WOMEN LIKE VERY MUCH AND THEY ALL ARE SMALL DICKED...PERIOD.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#62 May 10, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
Ok ok it seems that all you wm have problem with a ww having sexual relationship with a group of LARGE BLACK MEN??? HUH!
BUT HAVE YOU EVER INTROSPECTE THAT WHY WE WW GO TO BM..??? THAT IS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT " TOOLS" TO MAKE US HAPPY..ALL DAY YOU ONLY THINK OF YOUR OWN PLEASURE YOU ARE SELF CENTERED. BUT BROTHERS ARE DIFFERENT,, THEY ALWAYS CARE FOR US , THEY SHARE US WITH THEIR HOMEBOYS. THEY CONVINCE US TO DO THINGS NO WM EVER CAN,,AND OH BY THE WAY THEY GIVE US "DOUBLE PENETRATION ". THEY HAVE UNENDING STAMINA SO THEY GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON..
THEIR PENIS IS THRICE LONGER AND TWICE THICKER THAN ANY WM.. SO THAT IS HOW IT IS. BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WM ARE NOT CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO SHARE ME.. THEY AVOID GANGBANGS ,WHICH WE WOMEN LIKE VERY MUCH AND THEY ALL ARE SMALL DICKED...PERIOD.
Turn to Jesus. He loves you.
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#64 May 10, 2013
And bm are more muscular than wm..
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#65 May 10, 2013
the bigger the TOOL the greater the fun
Black Deal

United States

#67 May 10, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
the bigger the TOOL the greater the fun
You a homo Neanderthal devil you simple mf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wasted Tax Dollars !! 2 min Dan Snow 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,406,040
RNC Day 4 ratings TROUNCE DNC by MILLIONS 9 min Bill Clintons Wife 7
Aging Europe has Nothing to Offer to Migrants 24 min Truth 2
Trump threatening Violence on DNC Speakers 24 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 12
........Did Trump Violate The Logan Act? 25 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 3
Why are there so many irresponsible Black men? (Aug '08) 29 min tictocq 8 83
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 52 min Curious Me 1,751
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 1 hr DerekJ 1,581
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 2 hr MrAnderson9 18
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 3 hr nave 28
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 6 hr Haha 976
More from around the web