Advise on relationship with black men.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#1 May 8, 2013
I am a very shy white blue eyed teen girl..recently my new boyfriend who is a VERY LARGE BLACK MAN ,,used me like a cheap SLUT and shared me with his homboys.!! They nonstop banged me for 1 hour in various positions..and they sucked my asshole..and gave me "DOUBLE PENETRATION"..BUT SUDDENLY MY FATHER IS OPPOSING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH BLACK GUYS..HE IS ASKING ME TO MARRY A SMALL PENISED WHITE MAN. WHAT SHOULD I DO???I can't live without a LARGE group of large black men
AlvinPusant

Tomball, TX

#2 May 9, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
I am a very shy white blue eyed teen girl..recently my new boyfriend who is a VERY LARGE BLACK MAN ,,used me like a cheap SLUT and shared me with his homboys.!! They nonstop banged me for 1 hour in various positions..and they sucked my asshole..and gave me "DOUBLE PENETRATION"..BUT SUDDENLY MY FATHER IS OPPOSING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH BLACK GUYS..HE IS ASKING ME TO MARRY A SMALL PENISED WHITE MAN. WHAT SHOULD I DO???I can't live without a LARGE group of large black men
would you go out with me please?
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#3 May 9, 2013
sure..but are you black? And do you possess huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge peniĀ§?
If yes .id am on my knees.
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#5 May 9, 2013
I am a very attractive woman from STATES..I AM DESPERATELY SEARCHING FOR"REAL MEN"..MARRIED TO A SMALL PENISED WHITE MAN I WAS QUICK TO DIVORCED HIM..BUT LATER I LEARNED THAT ALL WHITE MEN ARE SMALL LIMP PENISED AND THEY CAN'T QUENCH MY SEX LUST...SO I WENT TO BLACK MEN..AND YES THEY "PROPERLY " TREATED ME EVEN THEY GAVE ME "DOUBLE PENETRATION." FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I FELT MULTIPLE ORGASMS...BLACKS ARE REAL MEN.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 May 9, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
You ever think of joining the Peacecorps?

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 May 9, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
You're liar. I read some of your crap on human sexuality forum. Probably, you're just another pretending spook.
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#9 May 9, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
You are a needle-dihk nog and no self respecting white girl would go near u unless you had alot of money. And you're gay for pretending to be female, you flamer. smh
analsexer123

Ashburn, VA

#10 May 9, 2013
Only black men can sexually satisfy my lusty habits because they know EVERYTHING about SEX..BECAUSE they suck my ASSHOLE.pussy and regularly give me double penetration. So I prefer only black men when it comes to DIRTY SEX..BECAUSE THEY HAVE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE PENIS.
And just for your information I am not racist. What I am saying is truth and each and every white women craves for being Gangbanged by atleast 9 black men because they are REAL MEN.
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#11 May 9, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
Only black men can sexually satisfy my lusty habits because they know EVERYTHING about SEX..BECAUSE they suck my ASSHOLE.pussy and regularly give me double penetration. So I prefer only black men when it comes to DIRTY SEX..BECAUSE THEY HAVE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE PENIS.
And just for your information I am not racist. What I am saying is truth and each and every white women craves for being Gangbanged by atleast 9 black men because they are REAL MEN.
gay
Zack

Laredo, TX

#12 May 9, 2013
analsexer123 wrote:
You must be one of the Fat low self-esteem trailer trash WW we don't want. More power to you.
Cystic Fibrosis supporter

Ann Arbor, MI

#14 May 9, 2013
a wicked smile wrote:
<quoted text>You are a needle-dihk nog and no self respecting white girl would go near u unless you had alot of money.
Isnt that why you trolling ass dates white guys. You even made a thread about it LOL.

Yes any man with money can get a golddigging women. You say it like it is news or something.
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#15 May 9, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO. Stop hating, dude, be polite to your women. They are leaving you in droves :)
WM are the true alpha male. It is you who women are leaving you in droves. We prefer the soft, silky hair and beautiful blue eyes of WM. You are NOTHING compared to him.
Zack

Laredo, TX

#16 May 9, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO. Stop hating, dude, be polite to your women. They are leaving you in droves :)
Where is the hate you're talking about? Im encouraging them. The quicker we get rid of these fat low self-esteem women the better. We don't want them. You worship them. Its a win/win situation for both us. Don't you think? Besides you've got problems of your own with BW slowly but surely leaving you for Puerto Rican and Mexican men. I see alot this especially with teenagers and kids in their early twenties. Pretty soon you're going to be related to a nappy hair light skinned child named Panchito.

Ann Arbor, MI

#17 May 9, 2013
Zack wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of the Fat low self-esteem trailer trash WW we don't want. More power to you.
You crackers always say that and u know it aint true.

Ann Arbor, MI

#18 May 9, 2013
a wicked smile wrote:
<quoted text>WM are the true alpha male. It is you who women are leaving you in droves. We prefer the soft, silky hair and beautiful blue eyes of WM. You are NOTHING compared to him.
Is that why bw/wm so low in the ir scale?

And bm/ww so high on the ir scale?

LOL you live in a fantasy world. But all you white trolls do. You crackers couldn't be trolls if u spoke the truth.
Zack

Laredo, TX

#19 May 9, 2013
Cystic Fibrosis supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You crackers always say that and u know it aint true.
Ask your BW. They know. lol
-sand_cracker-

Jacksonville, FL

#20 May 9, 2013
a wicked smile wrote:
<quoted text>WM are the true alpha male. It is you who women are leaving you in droves. We prefer the soft, silky hair and beautiful blue eyes of WM. You are NOTHING compared to him.
Ooooke oooooke! Dis beez rayciss, yo!
Zack

Laredo, TX

#21 May 9, 2013
Cystic Fibrosis supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why bw/wm so low in the ir scale?
And bm/ww so high on the ir scale?
LOL you live in a fantasy world. But all you white trolls do. You crackers couldn't be trolls if u spoke the truth.
Very simple. We have higher standards than you guys. We only date attractive BW like Halle Berry while you guys are willing to bed down with Rosanne Barr. Its not Rocket Science my man.
UNCLE BEN

Finksburg, MD

#22 May 9, 2013
You need more than a big penis, girls.

Come on now.

What else does he have to offer? Did he graduate from high school? Does he have a criminal record?
How many babies has he "fathered"? Does he beat his gf? Does he work a legal job for a living?

Ann Arbor, MI

#23 May 9, 2013
Zack wrote:
<quoted text>Very simple. We have higher standards than you guys. We only date attractive BW like Halle Berry while you guys are willing to bed down with Rosanne Barr. Its not Rocket Science my man.
Hally berry is mixed you uneducated idiot.

Great example white trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cornrowed coon gets 45 years for ventilating bu... 4 min To the crooked he... 13
Dan Snow: I love Mick 5 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 8 min Yep 62
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 28 min Mick 72
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min bob53 1,567,013
Year of the Horse(2014) 34 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
my great-grandfather is Black, does that make m... (Oct '14) 40 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 18
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 41 min Prince 75
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Mick 910
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Punani Bully 1,551
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 5 hr The Delighted Axe 156
More from around the web