Vinca disproves Afronazi racism about Europe

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#1 Dec 11, 2012
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...
Information on Vinca... proof that Afronazi racist asserts about "white nature" are false, since this, the first known civilization with the oldest known writing, was peaceful, did not require a constabulary to keep the people in line, had females with considerable power, was goddess-worshipping, and was in fact a model of the peaceful and just society.
Whereas Egypt engaged in a sort of central-state feudalism, Vinca was just and unoppressive. Mesopotamia evolved some of the most warlike and brutal societies in history, but Vinca engaged in little warfare.
If this earliest known civilization could have been like that, why can't we? We sure have fallen a long way from the near utopia of the Vincan civilization.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Entry in Marija Gimbutas,“The Gods and Goddesses of Old Europe, 7000-3500 BC”. Gimbutas was a professor of anthropology at UCLA.

Vinca, 14 km southeat of Belgradeon the Danube, locality of the Belo Brdo, Yugoslavia, Mound 10.5 m. deep. The two earliest settlements (below 8m.) belong to the Central Balkan Neoithic Starcevo culture, above which were 7m. Of deposits characteristic of the Vinca CIVILIZATION. The Vinca civilization has been subdivided into four consecutive phases. Excavated 1908-12, 1924, 1928-32 by M. Vasic. Museum: BU an NM Belgrade. Publ. M. Vasic Preistoriska Vinca I-IV (1932-36).
C14 dates for Early and Mid-Vinca 6190 +/- BP, true age c. 5100 BC (GrN 1546); 5845 +/- 160 BP, true age c. 4800 BC (GrN 1537).

There you have it. One of the foremost anthropologist who studied Vinca calls it a civiization.

UP YOURS AFRONAZIS!!!

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
http://www.democraticundergrou nd.com/discuss/duboard.php?az= view_all&address=228x25936
Information on Vinca... proof that Afronazi racist asserts about "white nature" are false, since this, the first known civilization with the oldest known writing, was peaceful, did not require a constabulary to keep the people in line, had females with considerable power, was goddess-worshipping, and was in fact a model of the peaceful and just society.
Whereas Egypt engaged in a sort of central-state feudalism, Vinca was just and unoppressive. Mesopotamia evolved some of the most warlike and brutal societies in history, but Vinca engaged in little warfare.
If this earliest known civilization could have been like that, why can't we? We sure have fallen a long way from the near utopia of the Vincan civilization.
How do you know all that? You're insane. Egypt, at least, left writing that we were able to decipher. About Vinca, the only source for your delusional theories are the works of Gimbutas, who was obviously able to infect you with her madness.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#4 Dec 12, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know all that? You're insane. Egypt, at least, left writing that we were able to decipher. About Vinca, the only source for your delusional theories are the works of Gimbutas, who was obviously able to infect you with her madness.
Wrong again, boy. Many anthropologists acknowledge that vinca was a civilization. Here is the lying game you're playing: anthropologists have resisted Gimbutas' interpretation of Vincan culture as matriarchal, and that indigenous Europeans were matriarchal and peaceful, in contrast to the immigrating Aryans who were patriarchal and warlike. Many think Gimbutas far over-stated her case in this respect. This has NOTHING to do with whether Vinca was a civilization. That it was. And its writing confirms it, among other evidence.

Vincan writing is nearly identical to Sumerian. Obviously Sumerian writing was learned from Vincans. And if they influenced Sumer, they influenced Egypt.

VINCA! Earliest known civilization, source of copper metallurgy, writing and other advances which enabled much LATER civilizations such as Sumer and Egypt to develop.

Don't like it? Too bad, racist scumfuck.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...
http://books.google.com/books...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#6 Jan 10, 2013
the real Blunt Mocker wrote:
<quoted text>next you'll ook that the Egyptians were negroes, but they weren't. Blacks should not get into conversations about ancient civilization, as no blacks were involved in any, except perhaps as slaves.
Wrong. Black Africans created a number of civilizations, including that of Upper Egypt.

None were as early as Vinca or Cucuteni-Tripolye, however.

Eurocentrics: Egyptian civilization began among black peope in Upper Egypt. Go cry.

Afronazis: Vinca is the oldest known civilization, 5000 bc, SE Europe. Whatchagonnado?

Why don't you all go kill yourselves now.
Black Rule

Toronto, Canada

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Vinca was not a civilization at all.

Whites had nothing until the Greeks started learning from Black Egypt.

White are so desperate lol.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Since Vincan writing is even older than that of Jiroft, which is Elamite, can we conclude that writing appeared first in SE Europe? I wouldn't say so, since we do not yet have enough evidence for either of these early pre-sumerian civilizations.

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Great post Mr. Serrano. Maybe now our ignorant brothers and sisters would stop this nonsense about Africans teaching everyone civilization.

Mr. Serrano, I admire your devotion to true history.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#18 Mar 14, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
http://www.democraticundergrou nd.com/discuss/duboard.php?az= view_all&address=228x25936
THe HECk with your VINCA Dog shiitt ,Saharan Africa Had the "ZINGH EMPIRE" 20000 Years Old ,so Vinca which wasn't even an empire to begin with can wait 'til the end of times so do you ,you simple minded F**l !
Deep thinker

Elizabeth, NJ

#21 Mar 14, 2013
Ancient Egypt is older than vinca. Whites don't have the Egyptian timeline correct.

The Sphinx is much older than what is said.
Deep thinker

Elizabeth, NJ

#22 Mar 14, 2013
Same with the pyramids. Civilization along with modern humans arose in Africa.

Academia will NEVER accept Europe(LOL) as the birth place of civilization.
Deep thinker

Elizabeth, NJ

#24 Mar 14, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>

For now Vinca is the oldest known.
You wish. Ancient Egypt is a lot older than what you crackers say it is.

Ancient Egyptians were older and most accomplished ancient people.

No way Europeans that are only 6k years old had civilization before Africans. No chance in hell.

Not even slim.

Why do you talk like humans have the whole human history down to a T?

Clearly AE is much older than known, without a doubt.
Deep thinker

Elizabeth, NJ

#25 Mar 14, 2013
You cracker think you have my ancient Egyptians figured out?
You don't know how or when they built the pyramids or Sphinx.
You will never fully figure out my ancient people.
Deep thinker

Elizabeth, NJ

#27 Mar 14, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
First, boy. You don't know my ethnicity. Your racism is unacceptable. You should come see me, and I'll slap that racism out of you.
Europeans are far older than 6000 years. That is an idiotic Afronazi belief. Apparently you are an idiotic Afronazi.
You are motivated by racism, not any desire to know the truth. Therefore, your thoughts are irrelevant and bound to be erroneous.
Lose the racism, boy, if you think to have a meaningful conversation.
And you are not motivated by racism?

Quit the act bytch.

Civilization didn't start in cracker Europe.

Ill bet anything on that.
Deep thinker

Elizabeth, NJ

#28 Mar 14, 2013
The Migration of the Nile alone proves AE is older than what you crackers say.
Deep thinker

Elizabeth, NJ

#30 Mar 14, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously are uneducated and know nothing of ancient history other than what you “learn” from racist Afronazi websites.
I have no racist motivation. Vinca is the oldest confirmed civilization. That is simply a fact.
Say “cracker” in my presence, boy, and I'll enjoy making you cry and beg. I do not tolerate racists. You best learn that.
Yeah I'm uneducated cause I don't agree with your cracker ass.

You are uneducated cause you need crackers to tell you about human history and who was civilized and who was not.

Stupid tool.

You know damn well they got the AE timeline messed up. Saying otherwise proves you are sheep.
Deep thinker

Elizabeth, NJ

#32 Mar 14, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>

You do not know the AE timeline. Where is the evidence for any other civilization that old?
Bytch, YOU don't know the AE timeline.

AE IS older than vinca. Their civilization arose before the old kingdom you stupid bytch.
Deep thinker

Elizabeth, NJ

#33 Mar 14, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I am well educated.
Come to Deming NM and speak your racism. I will make you regret it.
You do not know the AE timeline. You have your uneducated suspicions. But you have no certain knowledge of anything, that is obvious.
Vinca was civilized by 6000 bce. Where is the evidence for any other civilization that old?
Bytch Academia is not sure about the Egyptian timeline dumbass. Nothing is set in stone when it comes to our understanding of AE.

You crackers do not even know how they built the pyramids yet you idiots claim to be experts.

The hell outta here with that.

You are so stupid.
Deep thinker

Elizabeth, NJ

#35 Mar 14, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence for that, smartass boy.
Before the Old Kingdom was a Neolithic society, but not civilization.
Vincan civilization appeared millenia before those of Sumer or Egypt. The civilization of Aratta is also older.
Yeah that's right bytch you decide on who was civilized or not.

Plenty of evidence AE is much older than you crackers say. You just don't wanna see that:

The Nile river migration(research that chump)

The Sphinx and pyramids currently being debated as being much older than what crackers say.

Hieroglyphics(the real oldest form of writing not vinca).
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#37 Mar 14, 2013
Deep thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish. Ancient Egypt is a lot older than what you crackers say it is.
Ancient Egyptians were older and most accomplished ancient people.
No way Europeans that are only 6k years old had civilization before Africans. No chance in hell.
Not even slim.
Why do you talk like humans have the whole human history down to a T?
Clearly AE is much older than known, without a doubt.
Ancient Egyptians were mixed race and Mesopotamia were Caucasian and the Vinca culture were Caucasian and much older than Egypt. Cro-Magnon man now known as Caucasian man is 43000 years old dummy. Stop reading Afronazi crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confessions of a black atheist 5 min Samoan Irish 430
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,220,932
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 7 min Go Blue Forever 593
Why do Black women want anal sex with White men? 8 min SadButTrue 17
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min johnplustwomore 117,107
News AT&T Sued Over Racist Meme ... Culture of Racism 26 min big daddy oreo 3
Black people 29 min Racism 25
BREAKING NEWS: Black gangs threaten Baltimore ... 49 min big daddy oreo 101
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Glimmer 32,918
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 3 hr Nikki 152
More from around the web