Why do people say that light skinned ...
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#705 May 14, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
It will never happen keep dreaming lol!!
Well, it happen... your time is up. FULL EXPOSUER TO THE ENTIRE NATION OF HOW YOU WOMEN BEHAVE AND THINK. GET HELP!!!
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#706 May 14, 2014
Hello All,

I am very happy about the exposure of so called light skin black women / bi-racials. These are dirty women as we see with V. Stiviano. This man had to learn the hard way. All of us African americans already know very well how light skin black women are as a person. Cannot trust them... especially around men.

So called light skin African American women have harmed African American women. We are very familiar with the hurt caused by these hussies. First they steal our culture as theirs and have society try to make us look like them in order to be considered beautiful. If you are going to hang out in our culture and pursue our men you need to try to respect how we look and emulate our beauty. We (black women) were fools to allow this. Light skin black women / bi-racials did more than take our kindness for granted they played us like super dummies.

Then they play our men and emotionally hurt them. Droves of our men dated, cohabited and married these women. Most of the have been burned by light skin black women. Some have run to white women as a result. Sterling is not alone with being burned... these women do it to all men.

They destroyed the dating rituals of the African American community. The entered out culture like a swarm of locus and deteriorated everything. With their aggressiveness, lustful addictions, and promiscuity our community no longer has dating rituals between men and women. These women skipped courting our men and just went straight to bed with them in order to get them before we could ever have a chance. Then they move on to the next man. Sad because they got some of our treasuries (good men) and wasted them.
Just asking

Warwick, RI

#707 May 15, 2014
I believe that some people are blacker than others. Meaning dark skinned blacks are more black than lighter skinned blacks but light skinned blacks are still black. Meaning they both show blacks features but are just lighter skinned. If you get what I'm trying to say. A lot of African Americans look less black then Africans because they have redder or more caramel skin and they grow longer hair. But genes get mixed up because Met a person who had really fine hair and pale skin but black features.
Just asking

Warwick, RI

#708 May 15, 2014
emergence wrote:
You can be dark-skinned and be mixed.
yep. I have a family member who is super dark but has really nice hair. I don't think he's mixed though.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#709 May 15, 2014
The question should be:
Why do dark skinned Negro men love "Hi Yella women so much?

Actually , most want white women, but are afraid to approach them.

And they are very insecure.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#710 May 15, 2014
Just asking wrote:
I believe that some people are blacker than others. Meaning dark skinned blacks are more black than lighter skinned blacks but light skinned blacks are still black. Meaning they both show blacks features but are just lighter skinned. If you get what I'm trying to say. A lot of African Americans look less black then Africans because they have redder or more caramel skin and they grow longer hair. But genes get mixed up because Met a person who had really fine hair and pale skin but black features.
WHY ARE YOU HERE... WHY ARE YOU POSTING COMMENTS? I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SUPPORT THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE MOVEMENT. YOU PEOPLE ARE SNEAKY AND STRANGE.

YOUR ACTIVITY ON THIS THREAD IS PROOF... TRYING TO CAUSE CONFUSION. YOU WANT BI-RACIAL BLACKS AND AFRICAN AMERICANS CLUMPED TOGEHTER. THAT IS AN ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE AGENDA. YOU FEAR THE POWER AND INFLUENCE AFRICAN AMERICANS WILL HAVE IF WE REMOVE THE DISTRACTORS FROM OUR CULTURE AND GET BACK TO DEVELOPING FAMILY AND APPRECIATING OUR AFRICAN ANCESTRY FEATURES. YOU DEEPLY FEAR STRONG AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN AND WOMEN.

wE MAY HAVE TO START GETTING IN YOUR BUSINESS. NOT SUPPORTING THAT MARRIAGE THING YOU WANT SO BAD...
Tina

Toledo, OH

#711 May 17, 2014
Cosign....
NDINGU MXHOSA

South Africa

#712 Jun 21, 2014
Hay sisimanga esi......I can't even argue well with people that aint living in Africa.....Africans know that Africans are so diverse and come in a lot ot different shades.....but are still african and not caucasian
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Cibolo, TX

#713 Aug 11, 2014
I was looking at a program the other day and could not believe my ears... some so called light skin black / bi-racial hussy claiming she has a hard life. This is a new low for these women... it is their latest stunt.

Real African American women cannot tolerate anymore of the underhandedness and get over of these women. First, our image of beauty is the face of a light skin hussy who is not truly African American... they are another ethnicity of color. They have got over by stealing our culture and men. Our image of beauty was to look like them... thank goodness those days our coming to an end and bi-racial / light skin women no it.

I will have to control my self and not slap one of them if I hear that fake trash coming out their mouth about having it tough... they have stole so much from us. We had to live in their shadow in our own community with our own race of people. The lights are on now and those btches are being expelled from our community. Our men have had enough of their promiscuity and are now focused on culture and heritage.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

San Antonio, TX

#714 Aug 22, 2014
I'm working with a University this year in a professional sabbatical role. This school has the nerve to have a bi-racial women as the director of their diversity and inclusion think tank program. I could not believe when I saw it but there she was...standing there introducing herself as the executive director.

We all know that black bi-racial women are typically not intelligent and have skated through the system from favoritism and sexual relationships. I certain this women does not do the program justice and she has the nerve to hold herself out as black. Stealing our opportunities... create a false image of a black women.

Our day has arrived .... seriously the African American community is alert and coming back together like the 50s & 60s. We are marrying again and I see many beautiful dark skin sistas with handsome dark skin brothas. Also, many brothas who have been tricked and hurt by this so called light skin black women are getting a second chance and building a life with the true equal.. a sista with majority African American bloodline and not recently tainted.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#715 Aug 22, 2014
Ignorance.

Im brown with different cultures.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

San Antonio, TX

#716 Aug 23, 2014
Good for you... Black AND PROUD!

Since: Nov 12

Romania

#717 Aug 23, 2014
PUREnotARTIFICIA L wrote:
All,
Make sure you discuss this V. Stiviano incident with your white colleagues and friends. This will help them understand how light skin black women behave. They are destructive in the African American community. Often sleeping with involved or married men. Particularly targeting dark skin black women that have a good man. They cannot not accept seeing that... they have to be better.
Nothing cannot mitigate the dirty behavior of light skin African American women. They cannot wing themselves of promiscuity and dishonesty.
You're such an amazing idiot. I'm not even black or American and I see your thinking is just a ridiculously small, like your brains, pile of rubbish.

"Oy, they are light skinned and women so they must be hoes... Men are worst, they're traitorous scum since some of their ancestors were raped... And there's no way you'll find light skinned people in Africa, cos I was all over Africa and I know..."

IDIOT !

Romania

#718 Aug 23, 2014
Good for you... Stupid AND PROUD!
Corrected.
Realtalk100

United States

#719 Sep 24, 2014
Hello All,
I am very happy about the exposure of so called light skin black women / bi-racials. These are dirty women as we see with V. Stiviano. This man had to learn the hard way. All of us African americans already know very well how light skin black women are as a person. Cannot trust them... especially around men.
So called light skin African American women have harmed African American women. We are very familiar with the hurt caused by these hussies. First they steal our culture as theirs and have society try to make us look like them in order to be considered beautiful. If you are going to hang out in our culture and pursue our men you need to try to respect how we look and emulate our beauty. We (black women) were fools to allow this. Light skin black women / bi-racials did more than take our kindness for granted they played us like super dummies.
Then they play our men and emotionally hurt them. Droves of our men dated, cohabited and married these women. Most of the have been burned by light skin black women. Some have run to white women as a result. Sterling is not alone with being burned... these women do it to all men.
They destroyed the dating rituals of the African American community. The entered out culture like a swarm of locus and deteriorated everything. With their aggressiveness, lustful addictions, and promiscuity our community no longer has dating rituals between men and women. These women skipped courting our men and just went straight to bed with them in order to get them before we could ever have a chance. Then they move on to the next man. Sad because they got some of our treasuries (good men) and wasted them.
You're right I'm a dark man and I stay away from light skin women they are very superficial,money hungry,stuck up,full of drama and think they're the best women walking around. Every light skin woman I meet use men for money a lot of other black men need to stop putting them on a pedestal I don't and they get mad at that smh they search for the dark men filled with self hate and make him do anything she want him to take his money and when he don't have nothing left she go to another man all light skin women date for money and fame
Sara

Silver Spring, MD

#720 Sep 24, 2014
Hello All,
V.Stiviano is a Mulatta Mexican, her father was a Mexican of African heritage. Also how is her dating a white guy harming the black community in any way? Lol you Black Americans need help, first you want to claim people who're mixed with any kind of black, then you get mad. I don't know what it is with you guys .

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#721 Sep 25, 2014
It's because they are uneducated. Skin complexion of a black person has nothing to do with whether they are mixed or not.

Romania

#722 Sep 25, 2014
@Stupid Thread

Disregarding their stupidity, what's wrong with mixed people? Americans, both black and white, are mixed with eachother anyway.

Nobody's pure, not even water we drink is pure, so why so much fussy about crap like... skin colour ?!
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

San Antonio, TX

#723 Sep 28, 2014
Realtalk100 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right I'm a dark man and I stay away from light skin women they are very superficial,money hungry,stuck up,full of drama and think they're the best women walking around. Every light skin woman I meet use men for money a lot of other black men need to stop putting them on a pedestal I don't and they get mad at that smh they search for the dark men filled with self hate and make him do anything she want him to take his money and when he don't have nothing left she go to another man all light skin women date for money and fame
I fully agree... it's a tragedy what they have done to our community and dating norms. Most of my brothers married women that looked like them (dark complexion and beautiful African ancestry physical features). My younger brother had to learn the hard way, but he is on the right track now.

Sorry to hear about your experience, but very happy you shared your story. Many of our men fall for tricks (lies) and aggressive sexual tactics of light skin black women. More of our men need to know light skin black women are typically not long term / marriage material ... just fun if you want walk down that risky path.

I hope you find your queen. Many sistas need a man like you and will understand your past.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

San Antonio, TX

#724 Sep 28, 2014
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
V.Stiviano is a Mulatta Mexican, her father was a Mexican of African heritage. Also how is her dating a white guy harming the black community in any way? Lol you Black Americans need help, first you want to claim people who're mixed with any kind of black, then you get mad. I don't know what it is with you guys .
Why are you on this thread? If we bother you then go away!!

As a people, we (African Americans) are getting back on course and appreciating who we are as a people. Our kindness to bi-racials / light skin black girls, whatever you want to call them was taken for granted. Just like our kindness for alternative lifestyle individuals has been taken for granted. We support many people and help them get equality in this country, but no one wants to see us develop a strong community were African ancestry features are valued and revered as beautiful,

We are intelligent enough to make decisions for ourselves.... don't need bi-racials or alternative lifestyle couples planning our destiny in the USA. That 's why you see more and more African americans getting married now... and these are dark skin brothas marrying REAL black women. You all can't do anything with that... a true black man and woman bond together is too strong to be destroyed!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min My New Alias RULES 1,660,672
Cultural appropriation (Apr '17) 2 min Snr 87
#metoo: even women can get it now.... 2 min LMR 1
melanin=(c) carbon 666 (Mar '13) 4 min Lizzi 176
breaking news....omarosa fired by trump 5 min Kato 35
Why do 90% of Bi-Racial Black Men Marry White W... (Nov '10) 5 min SoSoSorry89 137
Colin Powell called white american history a di... 6 min Paul 15
Blacks hate facts! 26 min I M WHITE 28
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 41 min Not Cool 76
Why are WW leaving WM for us Kings? 42 min Jax 40
Is this KIP? 1 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 92
More from around the web