Why do people say that light skinned ...
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#682 Apr 8, 2014
I proud to see it is our time. I see it in the children at the school and in all of the large positions black women are holding in various industries. I was watching TD Jakes and noticed the message he sent to all of us real black americans. The message was not to feel sorry for the wrong treatment you see of the unholy. It is our time because we our chosen... light skin black women do not live right and are paying the price for it. Do not feel sorry when they are mistreated.

One thing that must be addressed.... AFRICAN AMERICAN DIVERSITY is not putting light skin black women in high administrative positions at prestigious universities or providing them with tenured positions. The same goes with making them partners at large accounting firms or high management in corporate America. That is not the proper image of an African American women. I am vocal with whites in my social circles and professional arena about this issue. I advise other African American women, African American men and light skin men to be vocal about this issue. Proper representation of African American women is a must!! We worked for it... light skin/ biracial black women did not!!

Again, IT'S OUR TIME!!
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#683 Apr 8, 2014
This is a picture of my dog's breed.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images24/SaintPyr...

I now ask the crucial question.

Is he a Saint Bernard, or is he a Great Pyrenees?

I asked my dog, and he really doesn't care, he's a dog!

130 pounds, and gentle as a lamb, unless you get too close!

Humans are the same way.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#685 Apr 13, 2014
PUREnotARTIFICIA L wrote:
<quoted text>
We always have one ashamed of being who nature made you to be. I don't understand why you are against having a child that looks like you and your husband. Isn't pleasurable to see yourself or husband in the child?? You don't have that.
The real mystery is how this happen?? You are the self hater. This is our time no need to worship Hispanics or mixed blacks. Women like you harm all the work put in place.
Are you mentally handicapped?? My son is the spitting image of his father, hes just yellow! What pleasure is that? I cant tell our genetics to have a certain type od child!

Stop saying "we" you not black american!! You dont even know that within a black american family we range light to dark and we still call ourselves black!

You talk a good talk with no facts.#stopit
TimeHasComeToday

Colorado Springs, CO

#688 Apr 13, 2014
Since when did skin color define a real black American? Methinks you got that message from TD Jakes very confused...
I proud to see it is our time. I see it in the children at the school and in all of the large positions black women are holding in various industries. I was watching TD Jakes and noticed the message he sent to all of us real black americans. The message was not to feel sorry for the wrong treatment you see of the unholy. It is our time because we our chosen... light skin black women do not live right and are paying the price for it. Do not feel sorry when they are mistreated.
One thing that must be addressed.... AFRICAN AMERICAN DIVERSITY is not putting light skin black women in high administrative positions at prestigious universities or providing them with tenured positions. The same goes with making them partners at large accounting firms or high management in corporate America. That is not the proper image of an African American women. I am vocal with whites in my social circles and professional arena about this issue. I advise other African American women, African American men and light skin men to be vocal about this issue. Proper representation of African American women is a must!! We worked for it... light skin/ biracial black women did not!!
Again, IT'S OUR TIME!!
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#689 Apr 14, 2014
Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mentally handicapped?? My son is the spitting image of his father, hes just yellow! What pleasure is that? I cant tell our genetics to have a certain type od child!
Stop saying "we" you not black american!! You dont even know that within a black american family we range light to dark and we still call ourselves black!
You talk a good talk with no facts.#stopit
I know your type.... WEAK! Most of us know we do not need light skin / mulatto women in our camp anymore. In the 19th century and early 20th century they were a different ethnicity. America followed the societal trend taking place at the time and started categorizing these people with us. The are a different ethnicity that has assimilated into a culture.

The mulatto women were trashy in the 1800s and early 1900s. They are even worse now and have done major damage to our African American culture. Mulatto ethnicity is nothing nowadays... we need to protect what we have, African American women and our male counterparts have arrived... let's win in everything now.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#690 Apr 14, 2014
TimeHasComeToday wrote:
Since when did skin color define a real black American? Methinks you got that message from TD Jakes very confused...
<quoted text>
Obviously, you are not black. Stop trying to steer our culture down the least productive road. Go focus on your issue... alternative lifestyle and same sex marriage.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#691 Apr 15, 2014
I can only look at Haiti and see the "progress" they have made for the last two hundred years at being free!

Good example.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#692 Apr 15, 2014
<quoted text>
I know your type.... WEAK! Most of us know we do not need light skin / mulatto women in our camp anymore. In the 19th century and early 20th century they were a different ethnicity. America followed the societal trend taking place at the time and started categorizing these people with us. The are a different ethnicity that has assimilated into a culture.
The mulatto women were trashy in the 1800kms and early 1900s. They are even worse now and have done major damage to our African American culture. Mulatto ethnicity is nothing nowadays... we need to protect what we have, African American women and our male counterparts have arrived... let's win in everything now.
Whatever!! You are prejudice against your own people! My daughter is dark skin my son is light skinned. So my son should be treated different? Gtfoh!!

Mulatto women does not equal light skinned black women!!! My son probably has the most west african features than my daughter but hes a plague?! Gtfoh!!
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#693 Apr 28, 2014
Typical light skin / bi racial chick. They are call girls and very untrustworthy. Now they are going after white men in addition to dark skin African American men. She played this old idiot.

His comments are untrue and despicable. Good they got exposed, but this light skin hussy is no friend of ours. They produce trouble and deceit wherever they go.

This women is the perfect example of a light skin black women (V. Stiviano). Now white men know what dark skin black men had to LEARN.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-l...
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#694 Apr 28, 2014
All,
Make sure you discuss this V. Stiviano incident with your white colleagues and friends. This will help them understand how light skin black women behave. They are destructive in the African American community. Often sleeping with involved or married men. Particularly targeting dark skin black women that have a good man. They cannot not accept seeing that... they have to be better.

Nothing cannot mitigate the dirty behavior of light skin African American women. They cannot wing themselves of promiscuity and dishonesty.
Jawga Boy

Gay, GA

#695 Apr 28, 2014
If you notice carefully, you'll find that all of the criticizing comes from darker skinned Blacks. IMHO, they're jealous of light skinned people, because many times they are in a higher position in life than they are.

I've seen very few lighter skinned women marry someone with the same complexion they are, it's usually a darker skinned men that chase behind them. They will gladly give their left testicle just to get a lighter skinned women. They reminds me of a dog in heat.

One only has to watch TV ads these days to see what I'm talking about! Quick!!! Tell me the last ad on TV with a dark skinned woman with a lighter skinned man?

Problem is , you won't.

I think that the US Census should go back to Negro and Mulatto.

http://scholar.harvard.edu/jlhochschild/publi...

Case closed.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#696 May 8, 2014
It's important that everyone speak with their white friends about this woman V. Stiviano.

I'm so happy the entire nation gets to see first hand what a light skin African American woman / bi-racial women is like. They are promiscuous and destroy families. They deteriorate cultures... look at us African americans now. The greatly harmed relationships between African American men and women.

We did get to expose some good information, but this woman did not do it for us... she did it to get paid and just being emotionally CRAZY!

I'm an educator and see this light skin African American girls coming up... and majority of them need psychological help. They are ashamed of their culture and have no culture.... therefore the destroy our culture and bring down our good name.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#697 May 9, 2014
It's important that everyone speak with their white friends about this woman V. Stiviano.
I'm so happy the entire nation gets to see first hand what a light skin African American woman / bi-racial women is like. They are promiscuous and destroy families. They deteriorate cultures... look at us African americans now. The greatly harmed relationships between African American men and women.
We did get to expose some good information, but this woman did not do it for us... she did it to get paid and just being emotionally CRAZY!
I'm an educator and see this light skin African American girls coming up... and majority of them need psychological help. They are ashamed of their culture and have no culture.... therefore the destroy our culture and bring down our good name.
And exactly what is their "culture"?
Brittany

Pine Grove, PA

#698 May 10, 2014
Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have white ancestry.
Don't argue with me, I know this is true.
Any black person with light eyes is mixed somewhere down the line.
I know I am super late to the party, but I would have to say to this is
a bit misinforming. Black people can have light eyes without white ancestors
simply because scientifically any other color eyes other than brown is
considered a mutation of human genes. Every eye color on this planet is
supposed to be BROWN...so blue, gray, green, two-tone eyes ect are genetic mutations.
For the most part I do agree about skin color, hair texture, and facial features if and any way those are altered totally different then you are most likely mixed down the line. And especially blacks that live in United States, Brazil, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Virgin Islands ect.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#699 May 10, 2014
Jawga Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly what is their "culture"?
Their culture is PARASITIC... look at the harm they have done to African American culture. Are men (dark skin African American males) are preyed upon by these women (even if he is married or in committed relationship). So called light skin African American / bi-racial women have harmed African americans in many ways:
1. promiscuous behavior displayed publicly on tv often....then they call themselves African American women.
2. they get treated special in the beginning because others see bi-racial as being good until they see the behavior of these women. They disguise themselves with bi-racial initially... we as black americans kwow that bi-racial MEANS more than likely emotionally and psychologically disturbed. This may come from these women having no true identity in this country and picking other cultures at whim to leech on an identity with.
3. feeling they are superior to TRUE African American women who have distinct African ancestry physical features. They will almost always try to take your husband or male dating partner. These women have no boundaries when it comes to sex and men.
4. Completely ruining the imgage of African American women and womanhood. We do not look like them and definitely do not act like them. Know we our starting to see true images of African American beauty.... it means having strong African ancestry physical features. It is false and harmful to say we have to look like another ethnicity of black women to be attractive. These women have stole our culture for their own praise in this society.... by making their image the image of a beautiful African American woman.
5. Destroying dating courtship within our culture. our men have come accustomed to quick easy sex from their experiences with these women. So called light skin black women are very forward with our men and do not believe in courtship. Some of our men have fallen in love with these women failing to realize that light skin black women have a deep flaw (emotionally imbalanced from no true identity). Our black men suffer from trying to please these women with their lofty egos and suffer when she is chasing or with another man.
I have three brothers and all of them have been pursued by light skin black women but married women who look like them, who look like their sisters, who look like their mother. My brother respect and treasury their African ancestry and our unique physical characteristics. Also, they saw that so called "light skin African American women" (their con artist title) were empty and had an unsatisfiable hunger for men (especially dark skin black men - can't trust her with your buddy).
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#700 May 10, 2014
By the way, it's not impossible to have victory amongst so called light skin black women / bi-racials. I am married to a dark skin African American man. Also, dated him for a few years before marriage. I dealt with and still deal with many light skin black women who feel they can take or have him. They feel they have the power to interfere with African American (black love). Other women do not do it to them, but they are not usually grounded in one man.

I want others to know that it's not impossible... are men are waking up. Unfortunately, some of our women may have to resort to white men due to shortage, but removing light skin black women from the picture helps our culture greatly. They consumed and destroyed in our culture for far too long.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#701 May 11, 2014
By the way, it's not impossible to have victory amongst so called light skin black women / bi-racials. I am married to a dark skin African American man. Also, dated him for a few years before marriage. I dealt with and still deal with many light skin black women who feel they can take or have him. They feel they have the power to interfere with African American (black love). Other women do not do it to them, but they are not usually grounded in one man.
I want others to know that it's not impossible... are men are waking up. Unfortunately, some of our women may have to resort to white men due to shortage, but removing light skin black women from the picture helps our culture greatly. They consumed and destroyed in our culture for far too long.
Only when I see a Mulatto and an Afrocoid woman supposedly married on TV commercials, will I believe that!
Face facts, it just ain't gonna happen.

I am in favor of people remaining among their own racial group.

Let the Blacks have their group, and the "Mixed race/Mulattoes" have their groups, and keep Negro men from around the Mulatto group.
stephanie

Flushing, NY

#702 May 14, 2014
stupid dumb idiot. light skin africans are mixed. you said they have green eyes. which dark skin person has green eyes. alright then. green yes, light eyes etc, these traits came from white people. damn, there are too many ignorant and dumb people nowadays, thank God i'm smart i did my research!
Im pro human

Mountain View, CA

#703 May 14, 2014
stephanie wrote:
stupid dumb idiot. light skin africans are mixed. you said they have green eyes. which dark skin person has green eyes. alright then. green yes, light eyes etc, these traits came from white people. damn, there are too many ignorant and dumb people nowadays, thank God i'm smart i did my research!
There are dark with green eyes I knew one kid like that.
stephanie smith

Flushing, NY

#704 May 14, 2014
stop confusing people with your dumb ass. if you're light skinned then you are mixed dummy! the real africans don't have light eyes, wavy/curly/straight hair or light skin. these traits came from europeans, NOT AFRICANS! i was once ignorant on the topic of light skinned africans being mixed. i was ignorant but in a good way because i wanted to know more about myself, my identity and my mixed heritage. if a person decides to keep on being ignorant then that's bad because they dont want to learn anything. the dumb will always be dumb. Being in denial is a disease! I thank God i'm intelligent and not ignorant and dumb like most of these idiots on this forum. I am of portuguese and nigerian descent. I am proud to be afro-european!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Jews will not replace us!" 5 min Joy 6
All great black leaders were actually light ski... 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 7
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 6 min Diego Verdager 4,344
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min one moore defeat 1,657,631
Trump eating on the job should be against the law 9 min The Laughing Axe 9
It's been over six months now.... 26 min LMR 1
YS delves deeper... 32 min WitoldPilecki 4
MASTER IM WHITE fails at Everything!!! 3 hr The Patriot 28
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 4 hr WitoldPilecki 234
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 4 hr WitoldPilecki 62
Michelle Obama for president!!!! 4 hr Paul 51
More from around the web