Why do people say that light skinned ...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#574 Dec 20, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
What will never happen?
So how's your black BF experiment working out? You back on the Hispanic power trip again?
HA HA always been black trying to be with a black man is difficult but I'm trying
Genevieve11

Buena Park, CA

#575 Dec 20, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to understand... Are you hurting us by this revelation? Like I told you before stripper.
You are a mutt. You have no culture. No identity. You are not to be trusted. You flip flop depending on the way the wind blows. So why do you come to the AA forum when you know you aren't even HALF black to begin with? We lay no claim on you? So love, fxck, sleep with, marry, die with and be forgotten with whites until your heart can no longer beat. Be GONE!
"Trying to understand... Are you hurting us by this revelation? Like I told you before stripper.
You are a mutt."

I know i'm a mutt but there's a reason i even exist...it's because of that white dyck...if black women didn't get boned by that white chocolate I wouldn't be here today, and imma tell ya, it's REAL gud...and they love the black pssy and fat @ss too or else they wouldn't have even nutted leading to mutts like me.

Have YOU tried the white and latin dyck? maybe you should try it. it's that gud wood. White latins like enrique iglesias can really satisfy the BW. You tellin me you'd turn THIS down? Hell naw!

http://api.ning.com/files/xhdwouILHAvD3bts2ml... *srLjD583rY*oepUAVfXpJN5hjocAm aPGMn-hrv7ti50s1SV0n0VwlilIjxG H067j7cIV*F/EnriqueIglesiasenr iqueiglesias7.jpg
Genevieve11

Buena Park, CA

#576 Dec 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> HA HA always been black trying to be with a black man is difficult but I'm trying
it's difficult cuz yall are mismatched!!! you need to go for those redbone mixed guys like justin guarini...the key fits the lock.
Genevieve11

Buena Park, CA

#577 Dec 20, 2013
http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/sambagblog/en...

it's just too much!!! lawd hammercy!
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#578 Dec 20, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Trying to understand... Are you hurting us by this revelation? Like I told you before stripper.
You are a mutt."
I know i'm a mutt but there's a reason i even exist...it's because of that white dyck...if black women didn't get boned by that white chocolate I wouldn't be here today, and imma tell ya, it's REAL gud...and they love the black pssy and fat @ss too or else they wouldn't have even nutted leading to mutts like me.
Have YOU tried the white and latin dyck? maybe you should try it. it's that gud wood. White latins like enrique iglesias can really satisfy the BW. You tellin me you'd turn THIS down? Hell naw!
http://api.ning.com/files/xhdwouILHAvD3bts2ml... *srLjD583rY*oepUAVfXpJN5hjocAm aPGMn-hrv7ti50s1SV0n0VwlilIjxG H067j7cIV*F/EnriqueIglesiasenr iqueiglesias7.jpg
Well aside from all your homoerotic fetishes... I'm sure you know that your particular ass is not the spawn of a black woman. Or not just a BW being a wm's whore. You in particular were bred from generations of mutts.

But if you prefer to discuss mulattos only, sure some come from WM/BW unions. And some come from BM/WW unions. You don't really want me to spend my time on this shallow attempt at mind fxckery do you?

If you want to lead other mutts away to latin America go right ahead. Take them by the bus load. Now for BW. I suggest you keep your filthy stripper pedigree scheming ass in your own lane and stop trying to destroy my race.

Go screw ya white boys leg mutt. You are not wanted here.
Genevieve11

Buena Park, CA

#579 Dec 21, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aside from all your homoerotic fetishes... I'm sure you know that your particular ass is not the spawn of a black woman. Or not just a BW being a wm's whore. You in particular were bred from generations of mutts.
But if you prefer to discuss mulattos only, sure some come from WM/BW unions. And some come from BM/WW unions. You don't really want me to spend my time on this shallow attempt at mind fxckery do you?
If you want to lead other mutts away to latin America go right ahead. Take them by the bus load. Now for BW. I suggest you keep your filthy stripper pedigree scheming ass in your own lane and stop trying to destroy my race.
Go screw ya white boys leg mutt. You are not wanted here.
"You in particular were bred from generations of mutts."

Oh, so you admit that BW/WM were at some point screwing each other's brains out to create a whole population of mutts that in turn reproduced with one another.....yeah, what's new?

"You don't really want me to spend my time on this shallow attempt at mind fxckery do you?"

I dare you to...

"If you want to lead other mutts away to latin America go right ahead."

Listen...my goal isn't complicated...it's simple really...it's to create other mutts....now i'm gonna go white/latino, but I suggest that you think about getting with a white/latin yourself before all of the BM breed themselves out by trying to get with WW and non-BW and creole/mixed AA women. It's already happening sweetie. BM are the worst sell-outs and you'd be doing yourself a favor if you just quit them already because they've given up on yall. BM are mentally weak. Now if you wanna go black then go for mixed guys like Obama and Justin Guarini and Daddy Yankee (he's a mixed black puerto rican btw). They are mentally stronger than these BM. And when you choose your black man don't go darker than a paper bag. The black race has to be supported by two people and now the race is just being supported by us BW. I'm jumping ship and so should you, they have to want to fix themselves too, we shouldn't be putting in all this work fck that.
Lol

Warwick, RI

#580 Dec 21, 2013
emergence wrote:
You can be dark-skinned and be mixed.
African Americans are not pure black. Remember those Hrny white men raped AW and had mixed children who breedes with blacks because black with darker skin wanted to be treated better. Thus African American was here. Although we are mostly black. That's just a way for whites to discriminate against darker skinned blacks. But they can't. I unfortunately had no color when I was born. I had fine hair but both my parents were black. My mom she was 75% at least she had a biracial father. My grandmother was a dark skinned BW very gorgeous did modeling for a while but family wanted her to quit also very confident had my gorgeous mom who had me with a 75% black man my dad who has Cuban ancestry and other crap. Bot light skinned parents but he was brown. I say I black I mostly am black but I have lighter features I can pass as mix but I am the product of two black people. I have white Dominican Cuban Native American and black in me. That's where I get my good looks.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#581 Dec 21, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
"You in particular were bred from generations of mutts."
Oh, so you admit that BW/WM were at some point screwing each other's brains out to create a whole population of mutts that in turn reproduced with one another.....yeah, what's new?
"You don't really want me to spend my time on this shallow attempt at mind fxckery do you?"
I dare you to...
"If you want to lead other mutts away to latin America go right ahead."
Listen...my goal isn't complicated...it's simple really...it's to create other mutts....now i'm gonna go white/latino, but I suggest that you think about getting with a white/latin yourself before all of the BM breed themselves out by trying to get with WW and non-BW and creole/mixed AA women. It's already happening sweetie. BM are the worst sell-outs and you'd be doing yourself a favor if you just quit them already because they've given up on yall. BM are mentally weak. Now if you wanna go black then go for mixed guys like Obama and Justin Guarini and Daddy Yankee (he's a mixed black puerto rican btw). They are mentally stronger than these BM. And when you choose your black man don't go darker than a paper bag. The black race has to be supported by two people and now the race is just being supported by us BW. I'm jumping ship and so should you, they have to want to fix themselves too, we shouldn't be putting in all this work fck that.
If we are playing pin the tail on the donkey you'd have another hole in your ass. I a BM that doesn't remotely find WW attractive. Not their typically flat asses nor their varicose veins. You see it's my pride in my race that causes country singers daughters to twerk like fools because they wish they weren't white.

Now... Occasionally a WW has a BW body, but then I'm more complexed than a squirrel trying to just get a nut. So I require more than a WW can offer me. We simply aren't compatible. Now BW used to be compatible with me but they've been brain washed by mutts like you posing as AA leaders (Paula Patten) only to lead them into the hands of WM (Robin Thicke) as you attempted to do when you ASSumed I was a BW.

First you ASSumed I must want to sleep with you if I'm a man (Arrogance) then you assume if I don't want to sleep with you I have to be a woman (because BM can't possibly have moral fiber in them).

A) I never proclaimed BW weren't selling out our race for generations.(You fail at drawing my jealousy out)

B) I was "admitting" that your kind could not have come about unless your disloyal line of women slept with a different race, one after another. You can't even be loyal to other mutts.

C) No... I won't waste my time. You are not equipped to play any mind games with me. All your perceived power is in a strip club. Which means here your words reflect what's in your empty head.

D) You can't jump ship. You never were on my ship.

E) So on that note... set sail. Don't forget your knee pads.

Thanks for trying to play!
Genevieve11

Buena Park, CA

#582 Dec 21, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
If we are playing pin the tail on the donkey you'd have another hole in your ass. I a BM that doesn't remotely find WW attractive. Not their typically flat asses nor their varicose veins. You see it's my pride in my race that causes country singers daughters to twerk like fools because they wish they weren't white.
Now... Occasionally a WW has a BW body, but then I'm more complexed than a squirrel trying to just get a nut. So I require more than a WW can offer me. We simply aren't compatible. Now BW used to be compatible with me but they've been brain washed by mutts like you posing as AA leaders (Paula Patten) only to lead them into the hands of WM (Robin Thicke) as you attempted to do when you ASSumed I was a BW.
First you ASSumed I must want to sleep with you if I'm a man (Arrogance) then you assume if I don't want to sleep with you I have to be a woman (because BM can't possibly have moral fiber in them).
A) I never proclaimed BW weren't selling out our race for generations.(You fail at drawing my jealousy out)
B) I was "admitting" that your kind could not have come about unless your disloyal line of women slept with a different race, one after another. You can't even be loyal to other mutts.
C) No... I won't waste my time. You are not equipped to play any mind games with me. All your perceived power is in a strip club. Which means here your words reflect what's in your empty head.
D) You can't jump ship. You never were on my ship.
E) So on that note... set sail. Don't forget your knee pads.
Thanks for trying to play!
"First you ASSumed I must want to sleep with you if I'm a man (Arrogance) then you assume if I don't want to sleep with you I have to be a woman (because BM can't possibly have moral fiber in them)."

First, i didn't even know you were a man i thought you were a woman straight up lol so i didn't assume that you wanted to sleep with me...wtf lmfao! My bad. Hell, maybe you DO wanna sleep with me you're the one that brought it up.

"I never proclaimed BW weren't selling out our race for generations.(You fail at drawing my jealousy out)"

Uh, since i thought you were a woman, i never was shooting for your jealousy..i was trying to make you think abt fcking a WM...but i guess you just proved that you DID get jealous by saying "i'm NOT jealous"

"You can't even be loyal to other mutts."

depends on the mutt. I'd fck justin guarini and daddy yankee blind and marry em too.

"Don't forget your knee pads."

HA! That's the last thang imma forget cuz imma be sucking on that white/spanish fat dyck ALL night long!
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#583 Dec 21, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
"First you ASSumed I must want to sleep with you if I'm a man (Arrogance) then you assume if I don't want to sleep with you I have to be a woman (because BM can't possibly have moral fiber in them)."
First, i didn't even know you were a man i thought you were a woman straight up lol so i didn't assume that you wanted to sleep with me...wtf lmfao! My bad. Hell, maybe you DO wanna sleep with me you're the one that brought it up.
"I never proclaimed BW weren't selling out our race for generations.(You fail at drawing my jealousy out)"
Uh, since i thought you were a woman, i never was shooting for your jealousy..i was trying to make you think abt fcking a WM...but i guess you just proved that you DID get jealous by saying "i'm NOT jealous"
"You can't even be loyal to other mutts."
depends on the mutt. I'd fck justin guarini and daddy yankee blind and marry em too.
"Don't forget your knee pads."
HA! That's the last thang imma forget cuz imma be sucking on that white/spanish fat dyck ALL night long!
I didn't bring it numbskull. You said the same thing the first time we spoke... You just don't recall our last conversation where you accused me of wanting to sleep with you because I told you that you were a ho.

Well... now that you got your answers...

"Adios"
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#584 Dec 21, 2013
I didn't bring it up*
Genevieve11

Buena Park, CA

#585 Dec 21, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't bring it numbskull. You said the same thing the first time we spoke... You just don't recall our last conversation where you accused me of wanting to sleep with you because I told you that you were a ho.
Well... now that you got your answers...
"Adios"
"You just don't recall our last conversation where you accused me of wanting to sleep with you"

what?! You GOT me rollin! I can't catch my breath! LMFAO! NAWW AWW HELL NAW LMFAO! GTFOH!
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#586 Dec 21, 2013
This ding bat here... and now I know you on drugs too.

It wasn't that long ago moron. You should have forgotten so easily. smdh lol you have nothing but air in between your ears.-.-

Oh well. You can't recall. Great.

Stop coming back here irregardless of what you recall.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#587 Dec 21, 2013
shouldn't*
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#588 Dec 21, 2013
Here you go coke head...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TAUNU9MR7IIHH...

Now hopefully you can be at peace and crusade elsewhere on behalf of mutts everywhere. Fxcking airhead smdh.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#589 Dec 22, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
it's difficult cuz yall are mismatched!!! you need to go for those redbone mixed guys like justin guarini...the key fits the lock.
maybe that's a good idea you might be on to something

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#590 Jan 5, 2014
If you're AFRICAN AMERICAN and you're light skin, you're not fully black.
Askia Muhammad

Fremont, CA

#591 Jan 5, 2014
Foreignest wrote:
If you're AFRICAN AMERICAN and you're light skin, you're not fully black.
This has to be the most ridiculous shyt I've ever heard.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#592 Jan 9, 2014
I have a feeling this is our year - 2014 will be big for African American women (True African American women with strong African Ancestry physical features).

First, I would like to share something funny and therapeutic I witnessed over the holiday. I observed I white women cursing out and humiliating a so called light skin black female airline stewardess. It started when the uppity light skin airline stewardess decide to request for the white woman to move her seat forward. The discussion went down hill from there and I instigated the matter by looking over at the white woman and giving her a big smile and an approving look. Essentially, I was saying dig into that bitch... I approve and as a black women see no racism occurring.

This isn't the first time I have instigated something of this nature. I suggest you sistas do this at every chance you get when you are a third party and a so called light skin woman is interacting with someone white.

PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#593 Jan 9, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> maybe that's a good idea you might be on to something
Please.... I believe most men of all races, ethnicity, and nationality know the truth about ladies. As our brothas discovered you all are only good for bottle popping and quick sex.

Black love is coming back strong (dark skin black men and real black women)!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 min Moses 136,027
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 6 min trollslayer 7,948
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 16 min trollslayer 4,010
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min KiloEcho 46,456
News Is This Black Parenting Magazine Racist? 25 min Spotted Girl 11
Poll Are Black people really the DEVIL? (Nov '09) 29 min Black Atheist 208
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 42 min davy 2,082
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr trollslayer 32,664
Do you understand 2 hr Truth Hurts 27
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 3 hr barefoot2626 93
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 4 hr Fukanig 88
More from around the web