Why do people say that light skinned ...
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#532 Nov 12, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Now YOU on the other hand... You are just a much of a mixed nut as she is. You just lost most of your African identity through time.
She's trying to do to herself what nature naturally did to your mutated strand of the black race.
I don't know why she can't just be happy with being with other mutts though.
I don't get it either. Why can't they stand on their own merit and embrace mulatto. They want to party and act promiscuous in our community and tarnish our label. Our community and identity suffers resulting in a bad reputation and strained male / female relations.

When they are at work or any professional gathering they rep mulatto. I want these ladies to stay mulatto all the time. Get out of our hair... tired of the mess they are causing.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#533 Nov 12, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU!! We will reclaim our community. Very happy mulatto or light skin women are finally moving on to another group. We can rebuild and reconnect with black men. It's never too late... don't let these light skin women destroy our relationships and community with that foul talk about black men.
+10

You, I like.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#534 Nov 12, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it either. Why can't they stand on their own merit and embrace mulatto. They want to party and act promiscuous in our community and tarnish our label. Our community and identity suffers resulting in a bad reputation and strained male / female relations.
When they are at work or any professional gathering they rep mulatto. I want these ladies to stay mulatto all the time. Get out of our hair... tired of the mess they are causing.
Well said my black bro/sis.

This is a positive start.
Genevieve11

Monterey Park, CA

#535 Nov 12, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
"When they are at work or any professional gathering they rep mulatto."

no i rep black, you been around some self-hating mixed chicks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#536 Nov 13, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool. Does shaking your nasty ass at the club all night and home wrecking make you extra stupid or something?
Now you listen... you mulatto / light skin women make no sense. You tell me to bleach myself, bitch!!! I'M PROUD TO BE BLACK AND BEAUTIFUL! I'M PROUD OF MY HAIR AND PHYSICAL FEATURES!!
I'm not the one running around trying to be some other racial category and ashamed to hold my own ethnic label. You freeloading women want to call yourself black women when your out at the club drinking and shaking your nasty booty all night. Then at the job put up pictures of your non black family members. At work, after you got the job based on diversity, you are now mulatto / bi-racial.
We need you home wreckers to stay out of our yard. Get out of our business and be consistent with your identity. Tell people 100% of the time you are bi-racial, mulatto, zebra, mixed, whatever the fck you people call yourselves. The light skin women who have married into our group currently is enough and they know to keep their behavior appropriate. It's rude to come up into other peoples group acting uppity and superior. We will no longer tolerate attitude or despicable behavior (promiscuity)from you women.
O'h, I mean yellow or red bone hoochie. Is that what you ladies like to be called. How stupid...
I don't shake my a.., at the club I'm a college student to be exact. Black men came up with the name redbone because they love us meanwhile your name is dark skin chick. It's not my fault the way you look

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#537 Nov 13, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
I rep what I am which is a light skin black woman.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#538 Nov 13, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound so stupid all light skin blacks are not mulattos
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#539 Nov 13, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't get it. Stop freeloading off our accomplishments and community. Every social gathering or African American event has a gang of light skin hoochies on site thinking they are beautiful and can have any man. They have no respect for marriage and overly focused on sex.

It would be great if we could have our events free of you parasites. I can't imagine the progress my people (African Americans) would make without the interference of you ladies.

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Exton, PA

#540 Nov 13, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
I betcha any amount of money you are as black as the pits of Hell & a nasty looking ugmo, probably the great granddaughter of Kong himself. You reek of jealousy & envy of women who have golden tones & like I told your crusty black ass before you're taking your venom out on the wrong ones, you need to attack the black men who adore redbones. It's not our fault we look softer, feminine, pretty, & have hair vs you who looks like the dirt & scum on the bottom of my shoe, short nasty nappy hair that's why most of you wear weaves cause you have no hair, big blubbery lips, & nostrils wide enough to suck up the Atlantic ocean. What man wouldn't choose us over a she-boon like you? Go find yourself a gorilla to mate with, after all you come from a long line of them.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#541 Nov 13, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
I betcha any amount of money you are as black as the pits of Hell & a nasty looking ugmo, probably the great granddaughter of Kong himself. You reek of jealousy & envy of women who have golden tones & like I told your crusty black ass before you're taking your venom out on the wrong ones, you need to attack the black men who adore redbones. It's not our fault we look softer, feminine, pretty, & have hair vs you who looks like the dirt & scum on the bottom of my shoe, short nasty nappy hair that's why most of you wear weaves cause you have no hair, big blubbery lips, & nostrils wide enough to suck up the Atlantic ocean. What man wouldn't choose us over a she-boon like you? Go find yourself a gorilla to mate with, after all you come from a long line of them.
Why would you suggest she attack BM who like your type? Isn't there enough conflict going on between BW AND BM, even without the skin-tone issue?
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#542 Nov 13, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
Betcha a real black women will knock the glow off your bright ass if you speak like that in person. You're mad about getting beat up by sistas in grade school and high school. You though you were cute because boys knew you were having sex and constantly flooded you with attention.

You are delusional and angry because of the many times a sista put a finger in your face. Please stop attending our events and we will not have to see each other. Why should you hang out with descendants of kong?

Level 2

Bear, DE

#543 Nov 14, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Betcha a real black women will knock the glow off your bright ass if you speak like that in person. You're mad about getting beat up by sistas in grade school and high school. You though you were cute because boys knew you were having sex and constantly flooded you with attention.
You are delusional and angry because of the many times a sista put a finger in your face. Please stop attending our events and we will not have to see each other. Why should you hang out with descendants of kong?
Listen up dumbass, you who doesn't know the difference between "woman" & "women", & all your trivial nonsensical diatribe. I can't help it if you're ugly, lonely, & bitter but I can tell you your foul, funky disposition will never get you a man. Focus your energy on improving your character & appearance vs attacking light skinned women which doesn't help your cause at all. Your bitterness changes nothing, men will pursue who they wish with or without your blessings, learn to accept that.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#544 Nov 14, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up dumbass, you who doesn't know the difference between "woman" & "women", & all your trivial nonsensical diatribe. I can't help it if you're ugly, lonely, & bitter but I can tell you your foul, funky disposition will never get you a man. Focus your energy on improving your character & appearance vs attacking light skinned women which doesn't help your cause at all. Your bitterness changes nothing, men will pursue who they wish with or without your blessings, learn to accept that.
Why are you constantly focused on men? Always thinking with what's between your legs huh. My comments have been completely about the behavior of so called light skin black women / mulattos and the harmful effects you bitches have on the African American community.

Take for instance a beautiful dark skin sista is dating a man and working towards marriage. She happens to get pregnant and the man plans to marry. However, things get more complicated when the light skin / mulatto woman at work who has been playing the good friend role decides to get seductive all of sudden and they accidently begin having a sexual relationship. Funny how the light skin bitch strikes right when the sista is pregnant and they are moving towards marriage. This is just one example of many unfortunate incidents that happen with unwanted guest in our community and our personal business.

By the way, I am married. I have a feeling we will be seeing plenty of single light skin / mulatto women lingering around in the future. White men don't want to marry you tricks and we (African American community) are no longer tolerating you ladies tarnishing and draining the black community.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#545 Nov 14, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> I don't shake my a.., at the club I'm a college student to be exact. Black men came up with the name redbone because they love us meanwhile your name is dark skin chick. It's not my fault the way you look
Are you really in college? Clearly not learning much. Like most like skin hybrid black women you are skating by. One day you might have to earn something.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#546 Nov 16, 2013
Things will get back to how it use to be. We were just too accommodating in allow outsiders to use our brand (African American title) and enjoy the resources of our community (social events, family and marriage).

Never give up... this is just a phase.

Red zone

United States

#547 Nov 16, 2013
Some people are just stupid. My wife and I are AAs both brown in complexion and our daughter is very light skin, but still black nonetheless.

Level 2

Ambler, PA

#548 Nov 16, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you constantly focused on men? Always thinking with what's between your legs huh. My comments have been completely about the behavior of so called light skin black women / mulattos and the harmful effects you bitches have on the African American community.
Take for instance a beautiful dark skin sista is dating a man and working towards marriage. She happens to get pregnant and the man plans to marry. However, things get more complicated when the light skin / mulatto woman at work who has been playing the good friend role decides to get seductive all of sudden and they accidently begin having a sexual relationship. Funny how the light skin bitch strikes right when the sista is pregnant and they are moving towards marriage. This is just one example of many unfortunate incidents that happen with unwanted guest in our community and our personal business.
By the way, I am married. I have a feeling we will be seeing plenty of single light skin / mulatto women lingering around in the future. White men don't want to marry you tricks and we (African American community) are no longer tolerating you ladies tarnishing and draining the black community.
This explains it all:

http://youtu.be/WWafrnk-bDc
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#549 Nov 16, 2013
Red zone wrote:
Some people are just stupid. My wife and I are AAs both brown in complexion and our daughter is very light skin, but still black nonetheless.
Hopefully, she is your biological child. Have you had a paternity test?

Also, I have a hunch you are a white troll trying to push what is harmful for African Americans as a whole.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#550 Nov 17, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains it all:
http://youtu.be/WWafrnk-bDc
Ms.AmberGoldDumb:

You do not want to go there and get me started telling it all about you women. Like any parasite (flea, tick) you women will not leave or back off easily. However, it's time for you ladies to suck the resources and functionality out of another community. I don't think the African American community will continue to tolerate the home wrecking and booty shaking you women love to do.

I will begin with you ladies and the joke of motherhood. By using our name (African American or Black) you make everyone think that the real African American women are terrible mothers. Us women with clear African ancestry features and have no option of being something different one day and back to black the next day are harmed by you light skin or mulatto ladies using our name as you parade around being an ineffective mother.

I have observed and heard discussions about how light skin black women or mulatto treat their light skin son or daughter poorly and never love those children. A dark skin women who happens to end up with a fair man loves and cherishes her light skin and dark skin children. She does not differentiate between the two... after all they are precious children.

One starts to wonder why do light skin or mulatto women behavior so bizarre. They will love the child that looks like the daddy but will not like the child that looks like them. I'm guessing that light skin African American or mulatto women or racist and suffer from extreme self hatred, along with a long laundry list of other problems that come with being bi-racial.

After all, these women have the nerve to think they are better than other grown women based on hair type, complexion and facial features. Can't imagine how they act as adults to a child that is completely depended. Many handsome dark skin brothas have dealt with this issue when considering a light skin woman as a wife or long term girlfriend. What type of mother will she be? How is she handling all of her issues that arise from not being a full black woman in physical appearance?
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#551 Nov 17, 2013
The greatest risk here is our young girls. I know I speak for others and we are worried about them. To have them influence by a different culture (mulatto women) parading around as African American women in disguise is extremely detrimental to our youth and future. Black women have to deal with this issue head on and provide proper images for the youth coming up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Cajon PD SHOOT Negro DEAD! 2 min Mick 9
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 4 min reality 716
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 4 min WeTheSheeple 1,405
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 5 min dcool 1,235
Another brother shot 8 min Mick 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Realtime 1,433,556
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 12 min dcool 7,419
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 18 min dcool 530
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Mike 48,991
IR at the walmart 1 hr FABULICIOUS 88
MSNBC: Trump won 2 hr DerekJ 104
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 3 hr dcool 300
More from around the web