Why do people say that light skinned ...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#512 Oct 5, 2013
kahkem wrote:
one common thing about all blacks that everyone is now familiar with is that they carry the most domiant genes in the world and their harsh facial characterisits will never alter regaldess of having a fair skin tone and for a fact many blacks in north america have never mixed with europeans due to segregation unlike south american blacks and there are many west africans speficially in nigeria who are not mixed and naturally have a lighter skin tone.
actually America is a big country and some of us are more " pure" than others but for the most part the majority of us are ADMIXED some where down the line or very close like grandparent or great grandparent. I've seen light skin Nigerians but that's because of Europeans in Nigeria. I bet you 400 years ago there were very few light skin Nigerians both like most people Africans have their ADMIXED people as well!! African Americans come in all colors and hair textures

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#513 Oct 5, 2013
LOL !
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#514 Oct 13, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> actually America is a big country and some of us are more " pure" than others but for the most part the majority of us are ADMIXED some where down the line or very close like grandparent or great grandparent. I've seen light skin Nigerians but that's because of Europeans in Nigeria. I bet you 400 years ago there were very few light skin Nigerians both like most people Africans have their ADMIXED people as well!! African Americans come in all colors and hair textures
Which side do you stand with? Nasty comments about darker African American women being supposedly jealous of you and your stunning beauty, but at the same time you are adamant about being a member of our community (a African American woman). If you are a full fledge African American woman as you say... why would you feel that we a jealous?

At one time, the census bureau referred to people of partial african ancestry, first or second generation bi-racials, as mulatto. This changed during the 1950s and 60s as the civil rights movement was designed and orchestrated. The one drop rule resurrected as a form of categorization and method to unify the primary racial minority class in the United States of America at the time.

Now the country is far more multicultural and the African American population is losing due to not having a core base. People who do not have an identity or decide to use black when it is convenient for dating black men or having a useful story of hardship move in and out of our group. The country has several minority groups now in the 21st century and one of them is bi-racial, mulatto, zebra...whatever you want to call that group. These people need to stop eroding the good name of African americans by using the culture as their personal playground and using the identity only when convenient. It's time to let your actions represent your own group...that being mulatto. African American women have accomplished a lot and are very regal women and do not need light skin hoochie mamas destroying the image by sleeping with every tattoo wearing, diamond stud, hip hop king they set their eyes on.

Identity yourself as mulatto, so the general public understands this is mulatto woman culture. Also, our young girls need to be protected and understand the difference. Many of the women in hip hop videos and at biker week call themselves black but they are mulatto (red and yellow bones). Our young girls are not to emulate those women... they are not truly African American. It's a glitch in the system allowing them to trash African American culture but get treated as a pure and pristine mulatto woman.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#515 Oct 13, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know I'm glad you brought that up cause the most colorstruck people there are is usually in the darker spectrum. Dark skinned men are the worse, they say the most horrid things about dark skinned women, call them all kinds of insulting names (like Snapdragons) & want absolutely nothing to do with them, it's like they can't stand the sight of them. Yet dark skinned women claim "I love me some dark skinned men", the dumbass's, why would you love someone who despises you? And though dark skinned women talk this shit they are the main one's who intentionally get pregnant by redbone men so they can have a "light skinned-ed baby with good hur", what a bunch of lowlifes.
You sound absolutely ridiculous. This is a perfect example of how out of touch and delusional light skin black (mulatto) women are today. Your portrayal of dark skin African American men is very inaccurate. Also, it's irresponsible on your part to portray dark skin African American men in a false manner.

African American men have healthy relationships with African American women. We help each other and share information in the work place. We are friends outside of work and social organizations. We text, support and provide friendship to each other.

Your experience as a light skin (mulatto) black woman is COMPLETELY different because you see them primarily as a piece of DICK AND THEY SEE YOU AS EASY SEX. Therefore, they interact with you different and constantly tell you what you want to hear. Everyone knows you red and yellow bone women suffer from delusions of grandeur.... so the men just feed into that to get all the sex they want. They tell you girls how great you are and that you are better than darker skin tone African American women... and from those comments you ladies will sleep with Rahim during work hours in his car in the parking garage or in an empty broom closet.

It just called game... men have been running it for years when dealing with trashy women. Darker African American women have a completely different experiences with brothas. You must remember... you ladies are sleeping with our brothers. They tell us about your big egos and it's often just a sex thing dating light skin girls.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#516 Oct 14, 2013
Lmao !!@ pure but artifical I'm starting to think you are not even black by the comments you make. I don't make nasty comments about dark skin women I speak from my experience alone. It's a waste of time because you will never understand You are not light skin and no matter what you say many dark skin women have issues about their skin color and that's a FACT
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#517 Oct 16, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
Lmao !!@ pure but artifical I'm starting to think you are not even black by the comments you make. I don't make nasty comments about dark skin women I speak from my experience alone. It's a waste of time because you will never understand You are not light skin and no matter what you say many dark skin women have issues about their skin color and that's a FACT
Please seek help. I'm tired of hearing from you. Your comments speak for itself... you are weak. It's genetics for you... being a crossbreed.

Online you attempt to tarnish the name of African American women, but want to be a part of our circle in person. We don't want two faced women like you in our friend circle. Move on...

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#518 Oct 16, 2013
It boils down to stupidity. Whites have so many othe dnas in them but we still see them as white. My grandfather Liteskin and has very darkskin grandsons and sons. So you cant look at skin and know if you are pure.

Dont ignore what I said. Just another campaign slander against liteskin by our own people maske. In wannabe science

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#519 Oct 16, 2013
Some of these things are birth out of jealousy for who knows what reason. Dudes tryna degrade liteskin and spit ther best game to a white chick with the same mouth. Making a biracial baby more unafrican then lightskin blacks with 2 black parents. I see through that bs yall can by the reason.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#520 Oct 18, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Please seek help. I'm tired of hearing from you. Your comments speak for itself... you are weak. It's genetics for you... being a crossbreed.
Online you attempt to tarnish the name of African American women, but want to be a part of our circle in person. We don't want two faced women like you in our friend circle. Move on...
you sound stupid especially when you need as the help you can get you are a jealous insecure chick with mental problems who feels the need to take out your issues on innocent women on the net. Go bleach yourself and STFU already. Some black women make themselves look bad no need of help from anyone. You look jealous and stupid on this thread alone smdh
wakinyan win

Manchester, UK

#521 Oct 26, 2013
RedIgbo wrote:
Your BEYOND dumb if you believe that you have to be mixed in order to have light skin / eyes.
Have you guys not heard of Igbo Nigerians? Hello!
Not only are many of them light skin with no apparent 'African' features but many also have green eyes.
Examples: USA soccer team player Oguchi Onyewu and British singer Lemar Obika.
Quick fact also, Igbo's where taken to the states in LARGE numbers during the slave trade.
The light skin Igbo slaves where called Red-Ibo's by other slaves.
What do we called light skinned African Americans today?... RED BONE.
Things that make you go hmmmmm sorry but the fact is that the reason for the igbo having pale skin was they are mixed , but if u go to southern africa some tribes are actually fully black but very pail some look very oriental
ps It was a dark skinned Igbo couple that recently had the NON-ALBINO WHITE baby with blonde hair and blue eyes so any theorys on white people being the most diverse are some BULL.
Check this video out 'Igbo People' it shows their diverse looks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UWfMfIQsq54XX
sorry but the fact is that the reason for the igbo having pale skin was they are mixed , but if u go to southern africa some tribes are actually fully black but very pail some look very oriental nigeria was under white rule for a very long time oh and btw i was married 17 years to a nigerian not making this up , sorry
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#522 Oct 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you sound stupid especially when you need as the help you can get you are a jealous insecure chick with mental problems who feels the need to take out your issues on innocent women on the net. Go bleach yourself and STFU already. Some black women make themselves look bad no need of help from anyone. You look jealous and stupid on this thread alone smdh
You are a fool. Does shaking your nasty ass at the club all night and home wrecking make you extra stupid or something?

Now you listen... you mulatto / light skin women make no sense. You tell me to bleach myself, bitch!!! I'M PROUD TO BE BLACK AND BEAUTIFUL! I'M PROUD OF MY HAIR AND PHYSICAL FEATURES!!

I'm not the one running around trying to be some other racial category and ashamed to hold my own ethnic label. You freeloading women want to call yourself black women when your out at the club drinking and shaking your nasty booty all night. Then at the job put up pictures of your non black family members. At work, after you got the job based on diversity, you are now mulatto / bi-racial.

We need you home wreckers to stay out of our yard. Get out of our business and be consistent with your identity. Tell people 100% of the time you are bi-racial, mulatto, zebra, mixed, whatever the fck you people call yourselves. The light skin women who have married into our group currently is enough and they know to keep their behavior appropriate. It's rude to come up into other peoples group acting uppity and superior. We will no longer tolerate attitude or despicable behavior (promiscuity)from you women.

O'h, I mean yellow or red bone hoochie. Is that what you ladies like to be called. How stupid...
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#523 Oct 27, 2013
Some things need to change. My girls where in Miami recently and went to one of the hot clubs. They were force to stand out in line for up to 1 hour. A girlfriend of mine had to use the restroom and the staff would not let her enter just to relieve herself.

The bad part is this. While standing outside waiting to enter a group of long hair / light skin women walked up and stepped right into the club. I was told that these light women saw my girls waiting to get in and they said nothing about the preferential treatment.

It makes no sense for night clubs to operate like this in 2013. They are disrespecting women as a whole by catering to women who have long hair and light skin.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#524 Nov 10, 2013
In ATL recently and a light skin btch was being disrespectful at the club. I swear these women probably get their ass kicked everyone weekend around the country for trying to steal another woman's man or acting like they are royalty.

One of my girlfriends was on the dance floor with a guy she been dating for the past month, and a light skin mulatto woman tried to get his attention. First, she just starred at him seductively for 5 minutes or so, and then she eventually gave a hand gesture for him to come to her. When she did this all of my girls looked over and gave this bitch a stern look. She got the message that it would not be tolerated.

We our to classy for these type of encounters but you can't escape light skin so called black women when you go out to an African American function nowadays. They are like ticks and parasites at all of our events and hungry for black men.
Genevieve11

Monterey Park, CA

#525 Nov 12, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
In ATL recently and a light skin btch was being disrespectful at the club. I swear these women probably get their ass kicked everyone weekend around the country for trying to steal another woman's man or acting like they are royalty.
One of my girlfriends was on the dance floor with a guy she been dating for the past month, and a light skin mulatto woman tried to get his attention. First, she just starred at him seductively for 5 minutes or so, and then she eventually gave a hand gesture for him to come to her. When she did this all of my girls looked over and gave this bitch a stern look. She got the message that it would not be tolerated.
We our to classy for these type of encounters but you can't escape light skin so called black women when you go out to an African American function nowadays. They are like ticks and parasites at all of our events and hungry for black men.
"They are like ticks and parasites at all of our events and hungry for black men"

lol hungry for black men...not this one, you can have em all. I'm only into mixed men and non-bm...period. You should leave BM, trust me, it will make them respect you more and not take you for granted. It's worked for me, I've had loads of non-BM want/date me. They (BM) don't respect BW anymore, they're going for non-BW, so we should do the same and go for non-BM. It's like being "too nice" to people gets you no RESPECT. Being "too loyal" to the BM will get you no RESPECT. You gotta play hardball sometimes and hit up that Alabama whitesnake every now and then.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#526 Nov 12, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
They (BM) don't respect BW anymore, they're going for non-BW, so we should do the same and go for non-BM...
*AHEM*

"We"?

Who is "we"? See this is why I said mutts are just gateways to confusion.

Now you in here doing exactly what mutts tend to do in black communities... sow seeds for white people.

When will Blacks learn to protect their own race?

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#527 Nov 12, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
*AHEM*
"We"?
Now you in here doing exactly what mutts tend to do in black communities... sow seeds for white people.
You all got about 25% White blood on average among a variety of mixtures. You can't claim to be no pure race. In South Africa, you would not be considerd Black but coloured.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#528 Nov 12, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You all got about 25% White blood on average among a variety of mixtures. You can't claim to be no pure race. In South Africa, you would not be considerd Black but coloured.
In South Africa you would be in a prison losing your purity. We aren't in SA.

And I'm not "colored" euro.

I define what I am. I don't ask for approval... especially from anyone in Africa that takes issue with the term "black" in the first place.

I'm as thorough bred as I need to be to not be confused with being non-black or mixed. I have all the features that could keep my own race distinct and attractive.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#529 Nov 12, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now YOU on the other hand... You are just a much of a mixed nut as she is. You just lost most of your African identity through time.

She's trying to do to herself what nature naturally did to your mutated strand of the black race.

I don't know why she can't just be happy with being with other mutts though.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#530 Nov 12, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Now YOU on the other hand... You are just a much of a mixed nut as she is. You just lost most of your African identity through time.
She's trying to do to herself what nature naturally did to your mutated strand of the black race.
I don't know why she can't just be happy with being with other mutts though.
You just lying to yourself. Black in the US is an ethnic group not a real race. You all are too mixed to claim be purely Black. You can't pretend like that all that White and Indian blood don't count. Come on now!
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#531 Nov 12, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
*AHEM*
"We"?
THANK YOU!! We will reclaim our community. Very happy mulatto or light skin women are finally moving on to another group. We can rebuild and reconnect with black men. It's never too late... don't let these light skin women destroy our relationships and community with that foul talk about black men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min leosnana 1,460,079
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 13 min dcool 8,005
Why do black males always lose fights to Chinese? 18 min T-BOS 4
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 18 min dcool 1,975
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 18 min Barros 1,619
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 22 min dcool 303
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 28 min dcool 94
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 37 min PolakPotrafi 118
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 56 min Operator13 1,326
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Barros 50,821
Who subscribes to left wing afrocentrism? -----... 2 hr Troller of saltines 26
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 3 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web