Why do people say that light skinned ...
Urueuwauwaus Girlfriend

Los Angeles, CA

#399 Sep 2, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
And just where do we ( light skin black girls and bi racials go) when our parents are dark skin as well? You sound stupid and jealous as f....ck
Your parents will adopt you off to the north pole...simple really...there you will live with Heidi and Gretchen and make gingerbread houses and become blonde in the winter time. Soon you will fully transform into white people never to see black society agayn.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#400 Sep 2, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! So now you are the queen of darkness mint?!?? Hip hop videos? Most rappers don't even allow dark skin chicks in their videos that's not our fault!! Don't front there have been plenty of dark skin chicks thru the years in videos doing the same body shaking as anyone else! Not to mention plenty of you are on YouTube twerkin for ATTENTION
You sound like a white troll tho and so sorry there will be no legal separation but we are already separated look at the stupid shi you post!
Honey... watch your tone. In person a light skin / bi-racial or whatever you girls are going by nowadays would not dare get disrespectful. We allow you ladies to hang around, but you must know your place.

In regards to dark skin AA school girls playing on youtube vs grown light skin women making a living by shaking their funky ass and disgracing women in general... there is a big difference. One group is comprised of innocent girls and the other grown women that should know better (no class).

Oh... by the way all of my African American sistas are African queens. We are proud of it and that's probably why you want to steal our identity.

If you can't find a home... continue to know your place when attempting to assimilate into our group.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#401 Sep 2, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
And just where do we ( light skin black girls and bi racials go) when our parents are dark skin as well? You sound stupid and jealous as f....ck
Don't have a group of your own....do you expect us to shed a tear? We allowed you women to come around and even hold our title as your own, but you wanted to harm the brothas and wreck homes. It's time for you booty shaking, video vixens to move on and freeload off another group.

By the way, calling me stupid and jealous... you women are promiscuous, lazy, and mentally ill.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#402 Sep 2, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey... watch your tone. In person a light skin / bi-racial or whatever you girls are going by nowadays would not dare get disrespectful. We allow you ladies to hang around, but you must know your place.
In regards to dark skin AA school girls playing on youtube vs grown light skin women making a living by shaking their funky ass and disgracing women in general... there is a big difference. One group is comprised of innocent girls and the other grown women that should know better (no class).
Oh... by the way all of my African American sistas are African queens. We are proud of it and that's probably why you want to steal our identity.
If you can't find a home... continue to know your place when attempting to assimilate into our group.
lol! Maybe in your neck of the woods I'm from the Chi and we don't play that shi! I check b....tches on the regular white, black , Spanish it don't matter you talk shi you will get delt with for some reason you remind me of a white troll with your recent comment! Lol! Steal what identity???? You sound crazy
Amanda

Bessemer City, NC

#404 Sep 2, 2013
Xiomara- I could not get drunk enough to sleep with a black person, how horrible.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#405 Sep 2, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> lol! Maybe in your neck of the woods I'm from the Chi and we don't play that shi! I check b....tches on the regular white, black , Spanish it don't matter you talk shi you will get delt with for some reason you remind me of a white troll with your recent comment! Lol! Steal what identity???? You sound crazy
As I mentioned before, you women lack class and then want to tell everybody that your black. Completely misrepresenting the true identity of black women.

I don't care what city you reside in, geography does not matter you bow down in our presence. We both know how it truly is in person... I don't need to comment on that. Btch! Wannabe!!

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Phoenixville, PA

#406 Sep 2, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
As I mentioned before, you women lack class and then want to tell everybody that your black. Completely misrepresenting the true identity of black women.
I don't care what city you reside in, geography does not matter you bow down in our presence. We both know how it truly is in person... I don't need to comment on that. Btch! Wannabe!!
Blk Honey was nice to you, now me, I'm not so nice. I believe in calling a spade, a spade (pun intended). I'm not biracial, just a light skinned woman (so let's get that outta the way). And you, yeah you, what do you look like. Betcha you're blacker than the pits of Hell, obviously quite jealous of light skin, & I betcha you wear a weave of some Middle Easterner woman's hair on your short nappy head. And you want biracial & light skin black to "bow down" to you, LMAO!! This entire rant of yours is about your jealousy & you know how I know, cause there's no mention of biracial men, only women cause they are the focus of your envy. Your heart apparently is as coal black as your face. You don't have the right or the authority to designate someone's race. As far as rap video's are concerned why patronize that trash? There's all types of music in the world yet you choose to listen to the most corrupt, lowlife, hoodrat, & vile of all. Ya hate'n cause ya don't see any jet black sista's jiggling around like they were attending the ceremony of some African Witch Doctor? And why are ya hate'n, the numbers of biracial women in America are very few, how often do you see them on a daily basis? You're afraid they're gonna steal your man aren't ya that is if you even have a man. Jealousy is a evil emotion, you need to get it in check while realizing there will always be someone who looks better than you as well as those who won't look as good as you. Get it together.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#407 Sep 2, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
Blk Honey was nice to you, now me, I'm not so nice. I believe in calling a spade, a spade (pun intended). I'm not biracial, just a light skinned woman (so let's get that outta the way). And you, yeah you, what do you look like. Betcha you're blacker than the pits of Hell, obviously quite jealous of light skin, & I betcha you wear a weave of some Middle Easterner woman's hair on your short nappy head. And you want biracial & light skin black to "bow down" to you, LMAO!! This entire rant of yours is about your jealousy & you know how I know, cause there's no mention of biracial men, only women cause they are the focus of your envy. Your heart apparently is as coal black as your face. You don't have the right or the authority to designate someone's race. As far as rap video's are concerned why patronize that trash? There's all types of music in the world yet you choose to listen to the most corrupt, lowlife, hoodrat, & vile of all. Ya hate'n cause ya don't see any jet black sista's jiggling around like they were attending the ceremony of some African Witch Doctor? And why are ya hate'n, the numbers of biracial women in America are very few, how often do you see them on a daily basis? You're afraid they're gonna steal your man aren't ya that is if you even have a man. Jealousy is a evil emotion, you need to get it in check while realizing there will always be someone who looks better than you as well as those who won't look as good as you. Get it together.
You and all other light skin black American women should get their head checked... really! Everyone is tired of hearing about how others want to be like you. Men are only attracted to bi-racial / lights skin AA women because you ladies are a lot of fun. My brother picked a dark skin women for marriage because he wanted a women with substance for the long term. However, before marriage he use to bed light skin black women on a regular basis... he mentioned that's all they were good for. Some brothas are foolish enough to let this lead to marriage and have a bad experience.

This leads to another point of how light skin black women have pushed the black male away from black women. The shameful part about it is that you whores are not even true black women... just some unidentified person of color that we were fools to befriend.

Oh... and we know how it is in person btch! You girls don't get mouthy with sistas in person. Keep running your mouth btch...

Level 2

Phoenixville, PA

#408 Sep 2, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You and all other light skin black American women should get their head checked... really! Everyone is tired of hearing about how others want to be like you. Men are only attracted to bi-racial / lights skin AA women because you ladies are a lot of fun. My brother picked a dark skin women for marriage because he wanted a women with substance for the long term. However, before marriage he use to bed light skin black women on a regular basis... he mentioned that's all they were good for. Some brothas are foolish enough to let this lead to marriage and have a bad experience.
This leads to another point of how light skin black women have pushed the black male away from black women. The shameful part about it is that you whores are not even true black women... just some unidentified person of color that we were fools to befriend.
Oh... and we know how it is in person btch! You girls don't get mouthy with sistas in person. Keep running your mouth btch...
Oh I shall keep running my mouth "Spook"! In person most light skinned women already know how vile you jet black bum-bitches are, we know the hoodrat mentality you have, bad enough you look hard, rough, masculine, but then you go & prove it with your gangsta mentality. As soon as you open your mouth the filth & vulgarities spew. Your brother found a dark skinned black woman to marry of good character well that is great, but the question is how dark? Is she blue-black, look like Alek Wek, or is she really brown skinned cause now all you ace of spades sista's are doing your damnest to drag brown skinned women into the dark skinned column, misery loves company. All dark skinned women are not hoodrats, neither are all light skinned women sluts. However really dark women are jealous of their lighter sisters, & ya blame all your miseries on us when the truth is you ought to be hating dark skinned men, they're the one's who find the most fault with you, they despise you, make mockery of you, & run from you but somehow it's all the light skinned women's fault. If ya mad your skin looks like coal then take it up with your blackass parents, it's their fault not anyone else's. No one puts lighter skin women on a pedestal more than dark skinned women, we're all you talk about. Now the hypocrisy of it all - you hate us yet do all you can to be like us. You wear ridiculously long straight haired weaves when everyone knows your hair is a snap long that's why they call yall a "Snap-dragon" (LOL!!), red & pink lipstick, blue eye contacts, & bleach your skin. What a bunch of hypocrites yall are!! You think wearing blonde weaves lightens your complexions, you've got no shame or dignity & are the best examples of self hate, & while you're doing all you can to mimic us we all including black men sit back laughing our ass's off watching you women making clowns outta yourselves & looking like pure ass's cause you don't have enough class to know just how tacky & whack you look dressed up like a redbone.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#409 Sep 2, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I shall keep running my mouth "Spook"! In person most light skinned women already know how vile you jet black bum-bitches are, we know the hoodrat mentality you have, bad enough you look hard, rough, masculine, but then you go & prove it with your gangsta mentality. As soon as you open your mouth the filth & vulgarities spew. Your brother found a dark skinned black woman to marry of good character well that is great, but the question is how dark? Is she blue-black, look like Alek Wek, or is she really brown skinned cause now all you ace of spades sista's are doing your damnest to drag brown skinned women into the dark skinned column, misery loves company. All dark skinned women are not hoodrats, neither are all light skinned women sluts. However really dark women are jealous of their lighter sisters, & ya blame all your miseries on us when the truth is you ought to be hating dark skinned men, they're the one's who find the most fault with you, they despise you, make mockery of you, & run from you but somehow it's all the light skinned women's fault. If ya mad your skin looks like coal then take it up with your blackass parents, it's their fault not anyone else's. No one puts lighter skin women on a pedestal more than dark skinned women, we're all you talk about. Now the hypocrisy of it all - you hate us yet do all you can to be like us. You wear ridiculously long straight haired weaves when everyone knows your hair is a snap long that's why they call yall a "Snap-dragon" (LOL!!), red & pink lipstick, blue eye contacts, & bleach your skin. What a bunch of hypocrites yall are!! You think wearing blonde weaves lightens your complexions, you've got no shame or dignity & are the best examples of self hate, & while you're doing all you can to mimic us we all including black men sit back laughing our ass's off watching you women making clowns outta yourselves & looking like pure ass's cause you don't have enough class to know just how tacky & whack you look dressed up like a redbone.
Again, no light skin black women would speak like this in front African americans. You would continue to be subservient and sleeping with any black man that says hello.

Your jealousy and superiority complex is off the radar. Please seek help. That's why we no longer want you hussies around. You are complete nuts and think your better than everyone. If light skin women are so great and beautiful why can't you stand on your own identity???? Why are you trying to attach yourself to us blue black women? Go and get the fck away from us and hold down your own identity btch!

Have you seen the Butler? Maria Carey did an excellent job of illustrating the mental issues of light skin women. Also, I'm not your sista. Be sure to let that seep into your head even when we smile at you.

Level 2

Phoenixville, PA

#410 Sep 3, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, no light skin black women would speak like this in front African americans. You would continue to be subservient and sleeping with any black man that says hello.
Your jealousy and superiority complex is off the radar. Please seek help. That's why we no longer want you hussies around. You are complete nuts and think your better than everyone. If light skin women are so great and beautiful why can't you stand on your own identity???? Why are you trying to attach yourself to us blue black women? Go and get the fck away from us and hold down your own identity btch!
Have you seen the Butler? Maria Carey did an excellent job of illustrating the mental issues of light skin women. Also, I'm not your sista. Be sure to let that seep into your head even when we smile at you.
And no dark skin woman would be bold enough to speak like you in person either cause she just might get her blackass whupped! Light skinned women DO NOT think they're better than dark skinned women, just the opposite, it is dark skinned women who think WE ARE better, that's why we're the focus of your jealousy. Light or dark skin we're all still black people, 1 race just a difference in complexion that's all. Btw dark skinned women are the biggest whores of all, willing to do anything to get a man yet the sad truth is all she really got was a fuckbuddy then ends up as yet another worthless babymama. Most have no ambitions in life, chasing men is all they know & will end up as lonely bitter old maids. Change your thugged out mentality, get some dignity, look & act like a lady & maybe your luck will change. We are not your enemy, we are your sisters & it's about time you realize that.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#411 Sep 3, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
And no dark skin woman would be bold enough to speak like you in person either cause she just might get her blackass whupped! Light skinned women DO NOT think they're better than dark skinned women, just the opposite, it is dark skinned women who think WE ARE better, that's why we're the focus of your jealousy. Light or dark skin we're all still black people, 1 race just a difference in complexion that's all. Btw dark skinned women are the biggest whores of all, willing to do anything to get a man yet the sad truth is all she really got was a fuckbuddy then ends up as yet another worthless babymama. Most have no ambitions in life, chasing men is all they know & will end up as lonely bitter old maids. Change your thugged out mentality, get some dignity, look & act like a lady & maybe your luck will change. We are not your enemy, we are your sisters & it's about time you realize that.
You sound pathetic whirling insults and begging for friendship at the same time. We will no longer allow you whores around our men, our family, our private affairs because most light skin (so called African American women) only want men to praise them. That's the only thoughts that registers with you people and then the legs fly open.

Please stop the dialogue and again btch we are not sistas. You can't play me... just want access to black men.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#412 Sep 3, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how you tried to stereotype all brown and darker skin African American women. You truly think your better... arrogance drips from all of your comments. Yet, it's amazing how you hussies come around and kiss our rumps in person. Trying your best to be like us and accepted. It just PLAIN WEAK AND PATHETIC! We notice but don't say anything about how hard you btches try to be dignified black women... the only problem you must be a full black queen first to reach that status. Not to mention knowing how to behave appropriately (based of the hip hop videos you women just don't know).

Here's some advice...stop running around us and do your own thing. Find sex somewhere else... you don't need to hang around us anymore for access to black men. You ladies have fcked all of the black men two or three times over now. The experience was so poor that black men are running now.

You btches move along while us sistas repair all the damage you hussies have done. We will not let you back into our homes when this is repaired.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#413 Sep 4, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
good post.. I reckon the darker the betta.. When it comes to bw.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#414 Sep 4, 2013
Dang man u negro woman whether light or dark.. Got no class.. Just shut up over skin color.. And ya hood porn lifestyles.. Mate.. Not that serious

Level 2

Bear, DE

#415 Sep 4, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how you tried to stereotype all brown and darker skin African American women. You truly think your better... arrogance drips from all of your comments. Yet, it's amazing how you hussies come around and kiss our rumps in person. Trying your best to be like us and accepted. It just PLAIN WEAK AND PATHETIC! We notice but don't say anything about how hard you btches try to be dignified black women... the only problem you must be a full black queen first to reach that status. Not to mention knowing how to behave appropriately (based of the hip hop videos you women just don't know).
Here's some advice...stop running around us and do your own thing. Find sex somewhere else... you don't need to hang around us anymore for access to black men. You ladies have fcked all of the black men two or three times over now. The experience was so poor that black men are running now.
You btches move along while us sistas repair all the damage you hussies have done. We will not let you back into our homes when this is repaired.
How old are you cause you have the mindset of some silly teenager or a pure idiot? Why are you comparing all light skinned women to the hump & grind women of rap video's? Full black queens huh? Well your own black kings don't want your ass thus the reason for your hostility, so go take up all your colorstruck issues with them cause that's where the real problem lies.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#416 Sep 4, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
totally agree Amber Light skin black women do Not think we are better than dark skin chicks I was raised that Black Is black but they always have a stank bad attitude and it makes them hard to love! I remember trying so hard to make friends with dark skin girls an no matter how hard I tried they would ALWAYS hate on me and they attention and acceptance I got from bm and all men in general

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#417 Sep 4, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you cause you have the mindset of some silly teenager or a pure idiot? Why are you comparing all light skinned women to the hump & grind women of rap video's? Full black queens huh? Well your own black kings don't want your ass thus the reason for your hostility, so go take up all your colorstruck issues with them cause that's where the real problem lies.
amen sister!!!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#418 Sep 4, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> totally agree Amber Light skin black women do Not think we are better than dark skin chicks I was raised that Black Is black but they always have a stank bad attitude and it makes them hard to love! I remember trying so hard to make friends with dark skin girls an no matter how hard I tried they would ALWAYS hate on me and they attention and acceptance I got from bm and all men in general
u just sound like a light skin percious.. Now shud up.. Cause asian woman mort desire by all.. Men.. And there skin is white

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#419 Sep 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u just sound like a light skin percious.. Now shud up.. Cause asian woman mort desire by all.. Men.. And there skin is white
shut up! You talk all that shi about other people and you look like an ASIAN had a baby with a BEAR big azz dome head!!!!!! Go sit down fool!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,458,278
Why and how America needs to pay reparations to... 5 min PolakPotrafi 2
Fidel Castro dies at 90 7 min Tiny Dk 141
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 14 min Barros 74
Will Trump outlaw Cuckolding? 15 min Freaky Harry 1
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 17 min yoursteelpot 179
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 19 min Barros 28
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min Barros 50,607
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 2 hr Barros 1,189
no blacks allowed in this thread 3 hr XxwastelandxX 42
More from around the web