Why do people say that light skinned ...
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#367 Jul 19, 2013
Lol! Smoothness of skin has NOTHING to do with actual skin color. The are dark skin people with silky smooth skin. There are light skin people with ashy, dry cracked, wrinkled skin.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#368 Jul 19, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
Lol! Smoothness of skin has NOTHING to do with actual skin color. The are dark skin people with silky smooth skin. There are light skin people with ashy, dry cracked, wrinkled skin.
LOL! With your sensitive Azz if you paid attention the poster said dark skin was best because it was smooth! That's BS there are dark skin people with ashy dry skin and some have smooth skin. There are light skin people with smooth silky skin (like myself) and some light skin people have dry looking skin. Big Azz baby good lord nobody was trying to insult the dark folks the comment was in response to his comment! All skin wrinkles in time! Most people with smooth skin don't wrinkle up as bad

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#369 Jul 19, 2013
Big Azz sensitive baby get a grip
Black is beautiful

Huntsville, AL

#370 Jul 19, 2013
BBlaq honey wrote:
Lol! Smoothness of skin has NOTHING to do with actual skin color. The are dark skin people with ashy dry looking skin with or without lotion. There are light skin people with smooth silky skin.
I meant smooth in complexion.Light chocolate is good too

http://videos.brokencurve.com.s3.amazonaws.co...

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#371 Jul 19, 2013
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#372 Jul 20, 2013
emergence wrote:
You can be dark-skinned and be mixed.
MACEO

She didn't marry a Black man! LMAO

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#376 Jul 23, 2013
I'am light-skinned and proud of my black heritage. If you don't want to accept people like myself, then that sounds like a personal problem.

Level 2

Location hidden

#379 Jul 24, 2013
If African Albinos exist, so light skinned full black exist too.

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Phoenixville, PA

#381 Jul 24, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you people (bi-racial / light skin black AAs) will not step out on your own. You want our acceptance and approval but you people have not proven worthy. Light skin and bi-racial women have destroyed families. Dark skin AAs can do better as a group with the interference of you groupies.
Your blackass is by far one of the most deranged idiots on here. If bi-racial people identify with being black (Pres. Obama) then that's their prerogative. Light skinned people ARE black people just lighter that's all. And btw, it's always the blackest ace of spade that loves white folks the most! Really dark skinned men are the one's who pursue white women, seldom do you see a light skinned black man with white women, & you dark skinned black women are no better, it's your desire & goal to have "light skinn-ed babies with good hurr", ya bunch of hypocritical ignorant dumbass's. So let's call a spade, a spade (pun intended). The biggest admirers of light skin is really dark skinned women, we're all you talk about 24/7, you wear weaves of hair texture that isn't your own (Middle Easterner), pink lipstick, grey & blue contacts, you bleach your skin......and why.....cause you are the one's who hate yourselves the most, not dark skinned men but you! You do your damnest to imitate White/bi-racial/light skin women. Btw you look absolutely ridiculous, tacky, hoodrat, & ghetto. Just look at youtube with dark skinned women talking about their weaves, they love it, always flipping the hair over their shoulders, playing in the fake hair, & most of all fantasizing it's their real hair, how pathetic. Dark skin women you have lost your dignity, go find it.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#382 Jul 24, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up "tar baby", I'm a light skinned black female yet I'm not what is called high yella. All your hatred for light skin is pure jealousy cause you are apparently "man-less". No one asked to be born & no one had a choice on what race or skintone they came out, but if ya wanna be a bitter black bitch & angry with the world redirect your anger to your jet black mammy, ask her why she picked another blue-black son of Kong looking negro to mate with. There lies the reason for your bitterness, your coal black parents.
TRUTH!!! LMBAO!! That was funny I almost choked on my Starbucks. So much hatred and jealousy from dark skin blacks I feel sorry for them. My experience has been because I live in Chicago that the dark skin girls always have attitude problems especially if they ugly

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Phoenixville, PA

#383 Jul 24, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> TRUTH!!! LMBAO!! That was funny I almost choked on my Starbucks. So much hatred and jealousy from dark skin blacks I feel sorry for them. My experience has been because I live in Chicago that the dark skin girls always have attitude problems especially if they ugly
And you know what the root of their anger is........they can't get a man, that's what this is all about & somehow it's all our fault. Quite sad.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#384 Jul 24, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you people (bi-racial / light skin black AAs) will not step out on your own. You want our acceptance and approval but you people have not proven worthy. Light skin and bi-racial women have destroyed families. Dark skin AAs can do better as a group with the interference of you groupies.
I step out on my own. I don't even give a damn what people consider me anymore!

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#385 Jul 24, 2013
I agree. I am not mixed but my friend is brown skin and mixed.
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Dublin, OH

#392 Sep 1, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
Your blackass is by far one of the most deranged idiots on here. If bi-racial people identify with being black (Pres. Obama) then that's their prerogative. Light skinned people ARE black people just lighter that's all. And btw, it's always the blackest ace of spade that loves white folks the most! Really dark skinned men are the one's who pursue white women, seldom do you see a light skinned black man with white women, & you dark skinned black women are no better, it's your desire & goal to have "light skinn-ed babies with good hurr", ya bunch of hypocritical ignorant dumbass's. So let's call a spade, a spade (pun intended). The biggest admirers of light skin is really dark skinned women, we're all you talk about 24/7, you wear weaves of hair texture that isn't your own (Middle Easterner), pink lipstick, grey & blue contacts, you bleach your skin......and why.....cause you are the one's who hate yourselves the most, not dark skinned men but you! You do your damnest to imitate White/bi-racial/light skin women. Btw you look absolutely ridiculous, tacky, hoodrat, & ghetto. Just look at youtube with dark skinned women talking about their weaves, they love it, always flipping the hair over their shoulders, playing in the fake hair, & most of all fantasizing it's their real hair, how pathetic. Dark skin women you have lost your dignity, go find it.
bi-racial black women / light skin black American women should just have their own identity. Why do you want to ruin the name of African American women. You are no true members of the culture. Be proud of your own identity and stand on your own behavior.

Real black women do not have the mental issues that exist with bi-racial women.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#393 Sep 1, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
bi-racial black women / light skin black American women should just have their own identity. Why do you want to ruin the name of African American women. You are no true members of the culture. Be proud of your own identity and stand on your own behavior.
Real black women do not have the mental issues that exist with bi-racial women.
sorry but we are black !!! My family is black I was raised around black people! Both of my parents are black they are old school back in the day there was no bi racial either you were white or you were black!!! Light skin black people or bi racial light skin black have no more issues than anyone else!! Keeping it real a lot of dark skin black girls wish they light skin
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

Dublin, OH

#394 Sep 1, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> sorry but we are black !!! My family is black I was raised around black people! Both of my parents are black they are old school back in the day there was no bi racial either you were white or you were black!!! Light skin black people or bi racial light skin black have no more issues than anyone else!! Keeping it real a lot of dark skin black girls wish they light skin
Continue to be our slave trick. Work extra hard to win our acceptance and we tend to allow light skin AA women (black bi-racial) associate with the group as long as you bow down and know your place. The problem is that light skin black women have been giving true black American a bad name. Your behavior in hip videos is REPLUSIBVE! Dark skin black American women would never degrade the image of black women. That's why you btches need to move on and establish your own identity.

Please separate from us.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#395 Sep 1, 2013
they're just being stupid that's all !
Grace

Chambéry, France

#396 Sep 1, 2013
I'm not hateful or I don't want to be mean but I also think that biracial and light skinned have to move on and stop being associated with black.

You make dark skin black look bad. Media shouldn't even use you to represent the black community. You're not the real blacks. You need to create your own identity.

And a LS black AMERICAN CAN'T be 100% black. Most of african america are already mixed so..

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#397 Sep 1, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to be our slave trick. Work extra hard to win our acceptance and we tend to allow light skin AA women (black bi-racial) associate with the group as long as you bow down and know your place. The problem is that light skin black women have been giving true black American a bad name. Your behavior in hip videos is REPLUSIBVE! Dark skin black American women would never degrade the image of black women. That's why you btches need to move on and establish your own identity.
Please separate from us.
LOL! So now you are the queen of darkness mint?!?? Hip hop videos? Most rappers don't even allow dark skin chicks in their videos that's not our fault!! Don't front there have been plenty of dark skin chicks thru the years in videos doing the same body shaking as anyone else! Not to mention plenty of you are on YouTube twerkin for ATTENTION
You sound like a white troll tho and so sorry there will be no legal separation but we are already separated look at the stupid shi you post!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#398 Sep 1, 2013
And just where do we ( light skin black girls and bi racials go) when our parents are dark skin as well? You sound stupid and jealous as f....ck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are black people more prone to violence because... (Feb '14) 2 min Trump 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,458,018
OMG , The Flinstones Landed on the Moon ???????... 8 min Trump 126
year 2096................................... 11 min AAM2000 219
White People Are Evolved African Albinos (Sep '12) 11 min proudwisechimp 89
SPECIAL REPORT : most FOOD STAMP & WELFARE Reci... 14 min dcool 178
no blacks allowed in this thread 17 min AAM2000 22
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 1 hr dcool 269
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 50,569
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr PolakPotrafi 154
Fidel Castro dies at 90 3 hr Marcus Washington 133
More from around the web