Why do people say that light skinned ...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#341 May 6, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
light skins...are rejected white people.whites didnt want them so they gave us the leftover scrapes..hell sum blks like me dnt want their a**ses either lol.Go back to whitey and stop calling yourself blk...cuz u are not.Its a disgrace for a mule or a light skin to say they blk
you are such a hater lol! Who accepts dark skin women???? Black men barely want you
suki

Duncan, OK

#342 May 27, 2013
First of all who cares what or who white men find more attractive? Does that mean just because you see more white men with darker black females it means we are ok? Or somehow more acceptable because white folks say so? We don't need the white man's approval. As far as I am concerned I'd never marry a white guy with a black girl fetish.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#343 May 27, 2013
I consider mixed not pure black, obviously. Light skins are black, dark skins are black. I have a cousin who is really bright, but both her parents are African American.
SSS

Winnipeg, Canada

#344 May 27, 2013
lmao...didn't know that the world was overcrowded by ignorant people until today!!! Africa is actually a CONTINENT ( for those who didn`t know) like Asia, Europe , America and so on. So people use your mind... not all Asians have double eyelid (like Chinese people ) or the same color skin (e.g Russians have lighter skin, meanwhile people from India, Bangladesh have brown skin and etc.)so how the hell do u expect every African to be the same , in this case black and just BLACK?!!!! Have u guys ever been to Africa?? did u visit all African countries??...have u met every African? I highly doubt you've met every single African around the world ...so plz before posting a stupid comment saying that all Africans are dark skinned or black , make sure that you meet/see every single African around the world.....even people from one country have different skin colour, eyes, nose, hair texture, bla , bla and f***** bla ...so what makes you think that all african have the same skin colour??!?!?..dummies educate yourselves!!!
neal kelley

Uganda

#345 Jun 14, 2013
Wooow. Many brothers and sisters are making comparisons of light skin brothers to albinos. I am a light skin brother... I am not an albino ( they are black also ). What people are referring to as a skin color is only part of the story. To be black is also a culture and a mind set. Me having light skin does not change my culture as a African American. It does not make me more white culturally then my brother who is a bit darker then me. I now in East Africa in Uganda.. and I am called mzungu any time I interact with brothers here. I used to get annoyed about it. But now I have learned to politely correct them and use it as an opportunity for both of us to learn about each other. Me teaching them about myself and my people and him/her teaching me about their people. I have African blood running through my veins ( and not sure what else ). But I have embraced my part of humanity that I am familiar with. I love Africa and from loving Africa I have learned to love all of humanity and all of it wonderful differences. My conclusion is that at the end of it all. We are really one tribe. The hue-man tribe. With all is beautiful colors and variations. We are truly a wonderful species.
Try

Ashburn, VA

#346 Jun 29, 2013
My blackness wrote:
<quoted text>I am so sick of this nonsense. You can not be black and be light skin. you need to take some african history course to find out why those people have light skin in africa. they have that light skin because of arabic jihadist who came to africa to spread islam by force. BLACK PEOPLE ARE BLACK. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LIGHT SKIN BLACK PERSON. GOD DAMN IT.
im from south africa and im black they are light skin in my family my aunt and my brother
Self aware

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#347 Jun 29, 2013
becuase it correlates 0.8.
People say explicitly light skinned but implicitly people mean with light skinned not only skin but also the other features.If you just look at combination of all features there are plenty of people who can be close to the exact % admixtures when they make a guess of the person.( mostly the same persons that are very empathic and are also good at understanding and reading facial expressions)

Some people also use skin colour for race but don't only mean skin colour .
Self aware

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#348 Jun 29, 2013
I go a bit technical as a white nerd lol but example:

total genetic variation rougly -6 to 6 sd is 12 sd.
white black genetic diatance is 0.15% total human 1.5 %, is 10% of 12 is 1.2 sd. african american are rougly 0.95 sd away on average trait( becuase of admixture with white asian etc who are closer to white) so you can have for example relatively dark and have high white admixture(when multi generation mixed) but looking like you do when looking at face at ears, head shape lips nose ears mouth size hair etc in combination you see most of the time if someone has high admixture or not.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#350 Jul 8, 2013
Black is black and if you don't know that you are a fool!!!!' If a person has a dark skin daddy and a light skin mama which is very common. They have 3 kids one is brown skin the other kid is light skin like mommie and the other kid is dark skin. They have the same parents so how is one pure and the other isn't??? that makes no sense!! The only way that light skin people have it better is BM like light skin women alot!!!! There is no pure race GTFOH !!!!!!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#352 Jul 8, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... that's one of the problems with a dark AA man getting with a light AA woman. They have mismatched kids. Some dark and some light and it's mass chaos later in life instead of unity. There's nothing wrong with marrying someone who is similar to you and having kids that resemble you. All OF THE OTHER RACES DO IT ALL THE TIME... IT SEEMS TO WORK WELL FOR THEM.
people will marry who they are attracted to!! Other races have different complexion members as well. Nobody cares about petty stuff like that!! NOBODY is pure anything these days even dark skin people are mixed up!!!! Big deal

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#354 Jul 8, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you shut the fck up and stop crying. Okay you described your situation and want some type of approval. I will not approve.
Your light skin mother was either weak or a very promiscuous and your dark skin father had self esteem issue and a compromised psychological state. Out of the mismatched litter... you are one of the dark males. Instead of being a dark skin king - you are one of our greatest short comings as a people. Being a product of two screwed up individuals, who had no self esteem, you grew up to continue that legacy of being confused and worthless to your heritage.
I don't want to hear anymore jibber jabber out of your mouth. An uncle tom has more valuable things to say than you.
WOW!!!^^^^^^
Lmao!!! Someone has COLOR issues! I didn't describe anything about me are you SURE you are BLACK????? The family I described is VERY common in the black community if you were actually BLACK you would know that!!!!! Nice try WHITE BOY trying so hard to cause conflict!! The only person SCREWED up in the head is you!! You attack somebody's parents that you know NOTHING About seek help bruh!! I'm far from screwed up what's there to be screwed up about???? You sound EXTRA STUPID LMBAO!!!!!!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#356 Jul 9, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the poster child for a cornball brotha. As I thought... all fcked up in the head and no where near being a genuine strong black. Just a product of two fcked up black people (your light skin hoe momma and self hating dark daddy).
Please go be with Becky.
Lol!!! U got issues don't be mad at me because you are dark and ugly no one cares about the dum shi u talking about!! All this hate because you WISH you were light skin!!!! HA HA it's ok black is beautiful in all colors except the ugly black heart you have

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Phoenixville, PA

#359 Jul 19, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you shut the fck up and stop crying. Okay you described your situation and want some type of approval. I will not approve.
Your light skin mother was either weak or a very promiscuous and your dark skin father had self esteem issue and a compromised psychological state. Out of the mismatched litter... you are one of the dark males. Instead of being a dark skin king - you are one of our greatest short comings as a people. Being a product of two screwed up individuals, who had no self esteem, you grew up to continue that legacy of being confused and worthless to your heritage.
I don't want to hear anymore jibber jabber out of your mouth. An uncle tom has more valuable things to say than you.
Spoken like the typical vile bitter jealous dark skinned ugly-ass woman. Ya got problems because you're dark, then take it up with your blue-black mammy & pappy it's their damn fault.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#360 Jul 19, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like the typical vile bitter jealous dark skinned ugly-ass woman. Ya got problems because you're dark, then take it up with your blue-black mammy & pappy it's their damn fault.
TRUTH!!!
Blackis beautiful

Huntsville, AL

#361 Jul 19, 2013
Blackis beautiful

Huntsville, AL

#362 Jul 19, 2013
but ill be a Jets fan for one night for this redbone

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/...

go Bears!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#363 Jul 19, 2013
I think the same way.. Like a light skinned abbo or somali.. Very rare.. Unless mix

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Phoenixville, PA

#364 Jul 19, 2013
Blackis beautiful wrote:
And everyone of them is wearing a weave, hair from some Middle Easterner's head, can't they at least wear hair from their own ethnicity? So if they're so beautiful tell'um to remove it & let us see the real deal.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#365 Jul 19, 2013
Lol! Smoothness of skin has NOTHING to do with actual skin color. The are dark skin people with ashy dry looking skin with or without lotion. There are light skin people with smooth silky skin.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#366 Jul 19, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
Lol! Smoothness of skin has NOTHING to do with actual skin color. The are dark skin people with ashy dry looking skin with or without lotion. There are light skin people with smooth silky skin.
and you fall in the former obviously...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min southerngirl 1,618,152
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 7 min KIR SUCKA 1
Black people leech off of white people 11 min brownstreaks return 91
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min Trollslayer 35,233
Kaepernig is suing NFL owners because he didn't... 22 min Trollslayer 20
Black women ONLY submissive to white men? (May '16) 31 min Shaft 69
Jizzrealite Supremacist is from North Africa. A... 40 min Ttt 1
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Kile Straham 87
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 4 hr bluestreak returns 449
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 4 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 9
More from around the web