White males are UNDERREPRESENTED in C...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#115 Jul 29, 2013
Chipper X wrote:
<quoted text>
In what year are these numbers you are getting? I'll look it up myself instead. I do thank you for clearing it up though because what she was saying didn't make any sense at all. That number still doesn't make sense when comparing their already small population here on top of the prison population, and now the college attendee demographics. Is this from year 2010 or the latest Census?
and yet you still say it doesnt make sense.

Location hidden

#116 Jul 29, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Not trying to defend bm collectively. I'm just tired of the lying that we all have heard for years now. I don't care if it's only 10 more bm in college than prison, it's better than claiming more bm are in prison than in college when that is not true. It's time for people to start demanding truth, and call out those that try to manipulate us with lies.
true, thats the point of the thread. recent reports all over the news and internet saying blk boys are not going to college, but when we look at the numbers they are and its actually white guys who's numbers are low according to population percentage. and ppl dont believe that these type of lies and propaganda against blk ppl exist. and its not only defending bm, but all blk ppl.

“A queen never bow downs”

Level 3

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#118 Jul 29, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh don't start with that illuminati crap. Someone would have exposed by now, instead of a bunch of speculation and creative narrative. It doesn't exist, regardless of what you think.
Sold his soul meaningÂ…

He talks about gang banging, money, sex, light/white women, downgrades black women etc..
He basically through out all his smartness and sold his soul for $$$$$$. I didnt say anything about the illuminati. If u wanted to talk about someone worth mentioning, talk about Tupac. Now, he was a genius...

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#120 Jul 29, 2013
The King wrote:
lol, Aziya is so wet right now going back and forth with these racist white boys.
it really makes any black male on topix that has associated with her look silly.
She gets off on it

Location hidden

#121 Jul 29, 2013
well now we know blk boys do attend college, despite what the media says.

Location hidden

#123 Jul 29, 2013
ForeverShy334 wrote:
<quoted text>of course we do,they even show us on their news going to college especially if we get arrested and accused of something or killed but anyway,what up?u still mad at me?lol
lol mad about what? this is topix, i expected childish comments, but you just wanted my attention. im rarely mad and never bitter. but stop following anderson, i read he's really a woman in a wheelchair.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#125 Jul 29, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>lol mad about what? this is topix, i expected childish comments, but you just wanted my attention. im rarely mad and never bitter. but stop following anderson, i read he's really a woman in a wheelchair.
You always got "Anderson" in your mouth don't you :) Looking like MsNewNew little freaky sister. I bet you got hair all over your puxxy. It's okay, some folks like it hairy.

Location hidden

#126 Jul 29, 2013
ForeverShy334 wrote:
<quoted text>mad,maybe not but you were getting very annoyed lol no one is following him.since i got your attention as you say i was trying to do,can i see yo azz and thighs now?lol
na if i was annoyed i wouldve simply ignored you, but i was bored so i played along. i hope youre not following that character. cnt tell if its a gay man or a woman but it is definitely white. he's the laughingstock of topix. trust me on that and he's a mod, i know that for a fact. but he's my personal jester when im bored.

oh and dnt worry about my @ss, ya breath still smell like similac little boy.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#129 Jul 30, 2013
ForeverShy334 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah yeah,enough about him and more about you,me and yo azz.ive seen it and them legs already and i think i might be addicted to it,i want more lol.and dont worry bout my age,im full grown.
She can't help it. She even created fake accounts to send me PM's after I blocked her.

“A queen never bow downs”

Level 3

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#130 Jul 30, 2013
Temudjin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's east Asian females.
No, asian women are second

Location hidden

#131 Apr 3, 2014
17 year old accepted to all 8 ivy league colleges
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Zyklbee

East Hartford, CT

#132 Jun 12, 2015
Aziya Shines wrote:
lets play the number game that whites love to play, percentages nd per capita they swear we dont understand
12.7 million bm 18 nd older comprise 5.5% of the adult male population, according to 2010 census bm were 5.5% of all college students.
76.4 million wm 18 nd older make up 32.7% of the adult male population BUT, BUT only made up 27% of all college students in 2010
Sounds to me like we need some "affirmative action" to get whites fairly represented in these colleges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min roymoorescrotchle... 1,643,184
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 1 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 37
List Of Sinclair Stations Soon To Air Pro-Trump... 3 min T-BOS 3
Lasagna For Thanksgiving? 4 min KIR SUCKA 5
Why do black girls get with white guys? 7 min Dixieeland 105
Ian Smith talks about Mugabe. 12 min John 1
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 12 min Bright rays of re... 6
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 47 min Trollslayer 36,501
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 48 min Marcus Washington 360
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 3 hr Cigar Face 26 85
More from around the web