Yancy

Houston, TX

#43 Jul 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
bottom line is a bm was more likely to be enrolled in college than wm in 2010 at a rate proportional to their population. fact!
Aziya Shines wrote:
"12.7 million bm 18 nd older comprise 5.5% of the adult male population, according to 2010 census"
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TR5LIRVTUMK45...

"to 'their' population" Means the black population.
"adult male population" Means the entire population which includes all races and Ethnicities.

Do you even know your own topic?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#44 Jul 28, 2013
Yancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aziya Shines wrote:
"12.7 million bm 18 nd older comprise 5.5% of the adult male population, according to 2010 census"
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TR5LIRVTUMK45...
"to 'their' population" Means the black population.
"adult male population" Means the entire population which includes all races and Ethnicities.
Do you even know your own topic?
LOL!!!!!! nit picking is all u can do.

their population RATE

Location hidden

#45 Jul 28, 2013
LMFAO your fragile egos are so sensitive when the shoe is on the other foot. you whites been doing this for centuries.

Location hidden

#46 Jul 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>no 5.5% of all college students are blk, which makes sense being that blk males are only 5.5% of the adult population
white males are 32.7% of the population yet only make up 27% of college students, meaning white males numbers are disproportionately low relative to their population
bm enrollment is right according to their population percentage, wm are underrepresented acording to their population %
Chipper X

Fort Worth, TX

#47 Jul 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>bm enrollment is right according to their population percentage, wm are underrepresented acording to their population %
Why are you typing to yourself? Where are you getting your numbers Aziya also known as MrA?

Location hidden

#48 Jul 28, 2013
Chipper X wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you typing to yourself? Where are you getting your numbers Aziya also known as MrA?
MrA? lol! i was just bumping that comment over to this page.

the "numbers" Are from the 2010 US census.
Yhom Hilli

Houston, TX

#49 Jul 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>no 5.5% of all college students are blk, which makes sense being that blk males are only 5.5% of the adult population"

Aziya Shines wrote:
"12.7 million bm 18 nd older comprise 5.5% of the adult male population,"
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>bm enrollment is right according to their population percentage, wm are underrepresented acording to their population %
"blk males are only 5.5% of the adult population".

Means the ENTIRE adult population including all races and Ethnicities and sexes.

"bm 18 nd older comprise 5.5% of the adult male population,"

Means black males are 5.5% of the ENTIRE MALE population including all races and Ethnicities.

"bm enrollment is right according to their population percentage"

Their population percentage according to what?

Can you explain in logical detail EXACTLY what you are trying to show or prove?

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#51 Jul 28, 2013
Google US enrollment statistics race and you'll see. Overall, whites are more represented than blacks, and Asians more than whites. Foreign students account for 2-3%, and females outnumber males (in all races).

Men, specifically white men, dominate STEM fields (70-80%), as well as other more exact areas, while females are more present in liberal arts fields.

Also, there are some studies that are simply losing prestige, like business administration etc.

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#52 Jul 28, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
I know overall for women that black women are now #1 for going to college :)
No, it's east Asian females.

Location hidden

#53 Jul 28, 2013
Yhom Hilli wrote:
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>no 5.5% of all college students are blk, which makes sense being that blk males are only 5.5% of the adult population"
Aziya Shines wrote:
"12.7 million bm 18 nd older comprise 5.5% of the adult male population,"
<quoted text>
"blk males are only 5.5% of the adult population".
Means the ENTIRE adult population including all races and Ethnicities and sexes.
"bm 18 nd older comprise 5.5% of the adult male population,"
Means black males are 5.5% of the ENTIRE MALE population including all races and Ethnicities.
"bm enrollment is right according to their population percentage"
Their population percentage according to what?
Can you explain in logical detail EXACTLY what you are trying to show or prove?
that youre an imbecile. see post #46.

Location hidden

#54 Jul 28, 2013
Temudjin wrote:
Google US enrollment statistics race and you'll see. Overall, whites are more represented than blacks, and Asians more than whites. Foreign students account for 2-3%, and females outnumber males (in all races).
Men, specifically white men, dominate STEM fields (70-80%), as well as other more exact areas, while females are more present in liberal arts fields.
Also, there are some studies that are simply losing prestige, like business administration etc.
i did and white males were underrepresented.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#55 Jul 28, 2013
lol, Aziya is so wet right now going back and forth with these racist white boys.

it really makes any black male on topix that has associated with her look silly.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#56 Jul 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>then why were there recent reports all over the news about blk men are not going to college?
its sunday why arent you in church? hypocrite.
Ma'am, feel free to attend the church ( Second Baptist in Houston) that I go to. I go to the 11a.m. service. Now you accuse me of being a hypocrite when I didn't bring up religion to begin with. In fact, I posted a comment to you 90 minutes before service began. You are simply projecting and deflecting what's really going on with you: devoid of God in your life. If you had God, you'd be happy.

You merely offer a trite retort when I asked why are you so concerned about white men being enrolled in college. You seem to be obsessed with white men by your hormonal rants. Do better.

Chillax

Location hidden

#57 Jul 28, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, feel free to attend the church ( Second Baptist in Houston) that I go to. I go to the 11a.m. service. Now you accuse me of being a hypocrite when I didn't bring up religion to begin with. In fact, I posted a comment to you 90 minutes before service began. You are simply projecting and deflecting what's really going on with you: devoid of God in your life. If you had God, you'd be happy.
You merely offer a trite retort when I asked why are you so concerned about white men being enrolled in college. You seem to be obsessed with white men by your hormonal rants. Do better.
Chillax
ok if this topic is not important then why were there recent reports about blk men not attending college when that is clearly a lie...

so i countered it with facts that prove it is white men that are underrepresented not blk men. but for some reason youre offended by it. why?

Location hidden

#58 Jul 28, 2013
The King wrote:
lol, Aziya is so wet right now going back and forth with these racist white boys.
it really makes any black male on topix that has associated with her look silly.
so while im here defending blk men, you a so called blk man comes and puts me down. smh. youre pathetic

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#59 Jul 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>ok if this topic is not important then why were there recent reports about blk men not attending college when that is clearly a lie...

so i countered it with facts that prove it is white men that are underrepresented not blk men. but for some reason youre offended by it. why?
Not offended at all

I asked why are you so concerned about white men when you present yourself as being pro black. Generally people who are pro black could care less about white people and what concerns them. You on the other hand seem fixated on them. Is it an oxymoron?

By the way, black men and black women often do well in colleges and universities for quite some time now. It shouldn't be a revelation for you.

Location hidden

#60 Jul 28, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Not offended at all
I asked why are you so concerned about white men when you present yourself as being pro black. Generally people who are pro black could care less about white people and what concerns them. You on the other hand seem fixated on them. Is it an oxymoron?
By the way, black men and black women often do well in colleges and universities for quite some time now. It shouldn't be a revelation for you.
youre trying to be facetious. in your first comment you said college doesnt equate to success. and why r u concerned with what im concerned with? you hve the audacity to ask me why do white men concern me, while youre being concerned with me. lol ask yourself why r u concerned with what i do?

and if you could read the thread is pointing out the lie that bm are not attending college. im only concerned with the facts. you being blk should be happy this is good news for blk men.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#61 Jul 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>so while im here defending blk men, you a so called blk man comes and puts me down. smh. youre pathetic
Lol, how are you defending black men?

hahaha! You're ridiculous. Any black men ask you to go back and forth constantly with racist white boys flirting and stuff? Cap black put you up to this? This is Cap's idea of you defending black men?

How about you just stop enabling all the racist white males on this forum? You talk and flirt with them more than Capree etc.
Chipper X

Fort Worth, TX

#62 Jul 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>MrA? lol! i was just bumping that comment over to this page.
the "numbers" Are from the 2010 US census.
Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about haha. But seriously, these statistics that you gathered from 2010 isn't even accurate, I doubt anyway. I just wanted to see where you gathered these numbers from because this isn't realistic and we don't need any misinformation out there.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#63 Jul 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>youre trying to be facetious. in your first comment you said college doesnt equate to success. and why r u concerned with what im concerned with? you hve the audacity to ask me why do white men concern me, while youre being concerned with me. lol ask yourself why r u concerned with what i do?

and if you could read the thread is pointing out the lie that bm are not attending college. im only concerned with the facts. you being blk should be happy this is good news for blk men.
Your deflection is duly noted, ma'am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min MaM 1,125,596
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min jmccoy29 26,241
Gov't Approves Reperations For Southern Whites ... 13 min GOTCHA 7
NJ: bananas thrown into blacks' locker room 15 min GetReal 6
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 17 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 2,283
Since the minute the Civil War ended, Texas has... 20 min Zombie Corpse Rental 2
Proof East Indian Women Don't Want BM 24 min GOTCHA 14
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min Insect Trust 25,528
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 41 min Black Knight 7,350
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 49 min selina london 80,409
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr wtf 195
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Ben YISRAEL 95,782

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE