beady eyes
1% 4 votes
looks like black princesa
1% 4 votes

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Oakland, CA

#146 Aug 18, 2011
i am an Ethiopian jigna and i ain't no ape! actually white people remind me of apes, with their hairy chest and arms and legs! didn't evolve completely yet! And yes, and they do smell like apes! and also white women are attracted to apes! thats why they go to the african jungle and study gorrillas! i think they have wet dreams , thinking about hairy gorillas! and some of them are so attracted to gorrilas, that they go to africa and study apes lol By the way, go to Ethiopia and call Ethiopians apes. They will cut your eye lids, tie you to the ground face facing the sky! and make you stare at the sun until your eyes bleed out! you can't even close your eyes cuz you have no eyelids! thats what my ancestors use to do to white anima... i mean white peopl... fuck it i will say it white Animals :)

Level 2

Oakland, CA

#147 Aug 18, 2011
Long live Ethiopia!!!!!!!!!!

Level 2

Oakland, CA

#148 Aug 18, 2011
besbasa nechachiba hulu afun yikeftal!! selato wondagereds lol
Facemqn

San Mateo, CA

#149 Sep 19, 2011
Because in Africa they breed with apes so they end up having offspring that look like apes and gorillas.
Axel

United States

#150 Sep 29, 2011
Dear meranda you want get anywhere with that type of mentality if you keep that type of mentality just wait until judgement day and you will see where you will be going I respect people of all races but its people like you that live in our society who thinks its ok to go around and hate on people of other races all of you people on this site are nothing but a group of racist punks racist keyboard cowards all of you scumbags are pathetic just remember you cant hide behind the computers on judgement day keyboard cowards

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Korea

#151 Oct 9, 2011
I wonder if the so called scientists white racist like yourself I'm black and beautiful and had all kind of girls obssesed with me from different ethnic groups so don't give me that ugly bullshit.And honestly I love my women dark skin full lips and natural negro hair.Most blackmen want a black women are someone with black features why because black is beautiful.We got alot of hataz but hey what else could we expect from u people. Fuckn demons

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Korea

#152 Oct 9, 2011
TALKING MONKEY wrote:
they have not quit evolved yet !!! Watch the movie Planet of the Apes !!!!
yo mama ain't evolved yet u lil scary wimp I bet u feel all safe on da internet hunh typical racist
Nico

South Africa

#153 Nov 17, 2011
The question was do black people look like primates? Yes they do..http://en.wikipedia.org/wi ki/Anthropometry (and there are references) also physical images..http://1.bp.blogspot.c om/_VlmHNP9So5Y/SVnW6bzMl8I/AA AAAAAAAlU/qNHL4lUONu8/s400/gor illa+Comp+1_00000.jpg...so according to scientific research and evidence they do not look like primates but also act like primates....please refer and do research on Julius Malema and white genocide of South Africa and the rule of Robert Mugabe and the fall of Zimbabwe....also if you consider hard evidence to be racist and offensive log off the website and don't post any comments.....In conclusion of the research that Ive done...Primates don't have any annoying uncivilized manners..they don't complain and have welfare checks handed over them by the government, they have the ability to be trained and learn and primates isn't the majority of the population being held incarcerated and they are most likely to succeed the black race see http://www.youtube.com/results ......thank you have a nice day :) Like this if you have a sense of logic and initiative and if you post comments not agreeing.. I don't care anyways....
Slippy

Tacoma, WA

#155 Jan 7, 2012
TheHardTruths wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix thread...
"Absolute Proof That Whites Are The Only Monkeys"
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TBEM82SRKB4OR ...
Every race on the planet thinks people of African decent look like apes. Except Africans!
THX00451

Blackfoot, ID

#156 Jan 10, 2012
<<< Why do black people look like apes????? >>>

Thousands of years of inbreeding.
Larry Kropotkin

Montgomery Village, MD

#157 Jan 14, 2012
They look like apes because they ARE apes. Retarded apes with no self control.
Ricky

United States

#159 Feb 4, 2012
The Last True AMHARA wrote:
i am an Ethiopian jigna and i ain't no ape! actually white people remind me of apes, with their hairy chest and arms and legs! didn't evolve completely yet! And yes, and they do smell like apes! and also white women are attracted to apes! thats why they go to the african jungle and study gorrillas! i think they have wet dreams , thinking about hairy gorillas! and some of them are so attracted to gorrilas, that they go to africa and study apes lol By the way, go to Ethiopia and call Ethiopians apes. They will cut your eye lids, tie you to the ground face facing the sky! and make you stare at the sun until your eyes bleed out! you can't even close your eyes cuz you have no eyelids! thats what my ancestors use to do to white anima... i mean white peopl... fuck it i will say it white Animals :)
we like going to africa because we need more workers to bring back
Ricky

United States

#160 Feb 4, 2012
Bob wrote:
Ok, first work on your English. Second, what government agency have you been in where it's mostly black. Black women wear wigs because its easier to deal with and not all of them wear wigs. In Mexico true Mexicans are dark brown because they are decendants of Indians. As far as South America goes have you actually been there, Brazil is wonderful and full of blacks. Blacks who by the way escaped slavery before they did in the U.S. If white people are stupid as you say ,then why do you live here? I am sure there are plenty of planes, trains and/or boats to take you back to your native land. When you sneak millions of people of any race illegally into a country then yes they will be a number to contend with, but just to let you know that if you think for one moment this mostly white country is going to let people like YOU run it, you're sadly mistaken. <quoted text>
yeah we got a mixed president only black part about obama was his black daddy who ran out on him. He was raised by his white mama and grandmama if his daddy didn't run out on him he be working at popyes taking you're order.
USEaHO

Brandon, MS

#161 Feb 8, 2012
Your just an angry junglecat calm down monkeyboy
USEaHO

Brandon, MS

#162 Feb 8, 2012
who wants to go to ethiopia? nobody.... but i see starving kids with big bellys on tv go help them and FUCKYOU junglecat black animal but worse LOL LOL had to come from someone looking at you
Hello

Dallas, TX

#165 Feb 21, 2012
Well for people that don't appear in magazines; hell who cares at least they got to the white there's ugly people everywhere of all races
RIOT ACT wrote:
For those who feel the same way as the author of this thread,and there are many of you....I guess you will have no competition for lucrative careers in modelling. People who look like apes,have big purple lips,black gums,brillo pad hair,and beady eyes never appear on the covers of Vogue magazine,or Harpers Bazaar.
Since most of the other ethnicities find themselves so attractive,you can just start your modelling careers immediately with your bathing suit ready bodies. You do not even have to wait for the talent scouts, just present yourselves immediately at the nearest modelling agency; if a sheboon like Alex Wek with her shit stained skin,black gums,purple lips can have a successful modelling career, all the other beautiful and attractive ethnicities out there should have no trouble getting into modelling.
Millionaires and billionaires are kicking your doors down to marry you. Worked for Ivana,and Melania Trump. Iman married David Bowie (I guess he must be into sheboons); if Iman(someone with shit stained skin) can marry a wealthy European male,the other more beautiful and attractive races should have trouble doing the same, why settle for average?
Iman,Beverly Johnson,Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks are able to make tons of money with modelling careers, so can many of the ethnicities who agree with the author of this thread. Alex Wek made it into modelling. Many of you should have no trouble succeeding in life with all your good looks.
Attractive people have more opportunities than those who are not attractive-this is a fact; good looking people are usually more outgoing than the ugly,and have more friends. The author of this thread is entitled to their opinion;and their view must be respected.
Ugly blacks are no competition to the more attractive ethnicities. Why compare yourself to them? Why not compare yourselves to Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley,Gisele Bundchesen,Heidi Klum,Angelina Jolie,Jennifer Aniston.
Hello

Dallas, TX

#166 Feb 21, 2012
All people are human beings only some have a heart...
Hello wrote:
Well for people that don't appear in magazines; hell who cares at least they got to the white house there's ugly people everywhere of all races <quoted text>
Jawanda

Jacksonville, FL

#168 Mar 7, 2012
I peed on a black guy once it made him smell so much better :)
Shanti Reed

Simi Valley, CA

#169 Mar 15, 2012
Wow I can't even take this thread seriously. How can someone be this damn stupid and ignorant? smh this person has some serious issues
visual guy

Chicago, IL

#170 Mar 17, 2012
I JUST WANNA KNOW wrote:
I'M NOT OFFENDED BECUZ NO ONE IN MY FAM LOOKS LIKE APES WE ARE ALL LIGHT BUT EVEN DARK BLACK PEOPLE THAT I'VE SEEN THEY STILL DON'T LOOK LIKE APES..
But you write like an ape. Blacks sure seem closer to apes than whites. Im sick of all the political correctness. Peanut butter is a recipe, not an invention. Govt has been trying to even everything out (education, wealth,etc.) and look where the bar is now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,405,544
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 6 min nave 14
Why do gay black men love white men so much =) (Jan '09) 7 min Teddy 495
White people must die. Shoot them all. 7 min dave 5
Black men need to keep having sex with white women (Jul '14) 9 min DiamondSmile89 11
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 9 min Mite Be 37
Mammy and 3 sprogs made good by drunk buck, lol! (Apr '13) 10 min No Limit Honky 15
Waitress fired over 'N' word rant 23 min Quantum Smoke 14
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 1 hr Jabawabi 14,533
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 3 hr dave 82
NATE SILVER : Trump will win 3 hr Marcus Washington 34
More from around the web