Evil Wicked White People.
Barros Serrano

Hillsboro, WV

#109 Jun 13, 2010
WLC The Smasher wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU crying about somebody else crying.
SMH
Oh yeah... well you're crying about someone crying about someone else crying, bitch.
BLACKBOLT08

Erie, PA

#110 Jun 13, 2010
Leewa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you obessed with white people?? What are trying to prove?? Like I said before all people regardless of cultural background, skin color/religion/etc are capable of being evil. White people are just as human as the next man.
And your right, money is the root of evil.
I think that you should ask your self why are you obsessed with black people. This is AA Forum. Or, have you not noticed that?
Leewa

Westminster, MD

#111 Jun 13, 2010
BLACKBOLT08 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you should ask your self why are you obsessed with black people. This is AA Forum. Or, have you not noticed that?
Correct, This is an African American forum and I am an African American. I see no problem with me posting here.

Explain to me how I'm obsessed with black people??

I told you numerous times that all people are capable of being evil. This is a fact. You can find evidence of this throughout history. In response you insisted that I was wrong and White people are the ones who are evil. Maybe obsession wasn't the right word. I think is more of a phobia.
BLACKBOLT08

Erie, PA

#112 Jun 13, 2010
Leewa wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, This is an African American forum and I am an African American. I see no problem with me posting here.
Explain to me how I'm obsessed with black people??
I told you numerous times that all people are capable of being evil. This is a fact. You can find evidence of this throughout history. In response you insisted that I was wrong and White people are the ones who are evil. Maybe obsession wasn't the right word. I think is more of a phobia.
What EVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT B**CH.
BLACKBOLT08

Erie, PA

#113 Jun 13, 2010
Leewa wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, This is an African American forum and I am an African American. I see no problem with me posting here.
Explain to me how I'm obsessed with black people??
I told you numerous times that all people are capable of being evil. This is a fact. You can find evidence of this throughout history. In response you insisted that I was wrong and White people are the ones who are evil. Maybe obsession wasn't the right word. I think is more of a phobia.
SWINE.
Leewa

Westminster, MD

#114 Jun 13, 2010
BLACKBOLT08 wrote:
<quoted text>
SWINE.
BLACKBOLT08 wrote:
<quoted text>
What EVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT B**CH.
WTF? lol.
Grow up and get a life.
BLACKBOLT08

Erie, PA

#115 Jun 13, 2010
Are you going to be on the FU**ING RAG ALL THIS MONTH? OR IS IT JUST FOR TODAY? I hope it's just for today HOE.

0hRea11y

“Post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Feb 10

Bigot, Haiti

#116 Jun 13, 2010
BLACKBOLT08 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not proved
Where's the "white man" in a negro getting 5 of his own daughters pregnant, moron?
your wrong freind

Bladenboro, NC

#117 Jun 13, 2010
AKARAYTHOM wrote:
Every Known catastrophe has been created by the white man. Just look at history.
you see things like slavery and all those other things were commited by crackers not white people just like robberies are not commited by black people. aint ya ever seen chris rock? get with the times.
uhhh

Bladenboro, NC

#118 Jun 13, 2010
AKARAYTHOM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been told this several times. So, I know this. But, what was he playing? What is he pretending to be? A black man. What dose he look like? A black man. Jack A** is using it as one of his avatars.
That's why I say hes a CRACKA HIDING BEHIND A BLACK MANS PIC.
NOW SAY QUACK QUACK BI**H!
__
0 o
-.........
me:bob
bob:yeah.
me: did he really just tell him what i think he told him?
bob: yes he did. so much noobage is so muc-*head explodes*
BLACKBOLT08

Akron, OH

#119 Jun 17, 2010
Barros Serrano wrote:
The money trail leads to "the white man"? LOL... which white man is this? A truck driver from West Virginia? A farmer losing his farm in South Dakota?
You're an idiot, Blackdolt, and you prove it with every post, you racist piece of drek.
Are you bothered by the ultra-zillionaire Arabs? The Sultan of Brunei? The owners of Chinese and India megaindustries?
Those guys aren't white.
A Nigerian just bought London's Gathrow airport. Is he also "the white man"?
You blithering toad.
Have you decided what race you want to be? STUPID MF.

“Bring it Keyboard Ninja!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#120 Jun 17, 2010
AKARAYTHOM wrote:
Every Known catastrophe has been created by the white man. Just look at history.
Well not all.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#121 Jun 17, 2010
Misty Knight wrote:
<quoted text>Well not all.
It all depends on how much you really know about history.
Mufasa Delorean

Woodstock, MD

#122 Jun 17, 2010
SpookBuster wrote:
And btw, wtf is "dickcheese"? Is that a black condition? I've never heard of it before.......
And why are negroes so obsessed with penis, it seems to be all they ever talk about, besides white people in general...???...
It's called smegma, you get it if you're uncircumcised and don't keep the space under your foreskin hygienic. ;)

“Bring it Keyboard Ninja!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#124 Jun 17, 2010
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
It all depends on how much you really know about history.
In recent memory, yeah whites have done a lot of evil. But not EVERYTHING was because of whites.
Bringiton

Temecula, CA

#126 Jun 19, 2010
White people do so much more damage than blacks. Most white people do coke and meth, who caused 9/11? A white man. Who discriminates against other races. Whites. Who made up false stereotypes whites. There's steretypes of every race, but whites. Why? because white people know that they made those stereotypes and white people will not stereotype themselves. Who makes hurricanes and earthquakes. NAACP(white people). Who steals land? Whites. Who has made weapons? whites. Who steals from other countries? whites. Sorry but white people do tons of damage. Some damage that they still haven't revealed.
Bringiton

Temecula, CA

#127 Jun 19, 2010
Who's causing a conspiracy theory? white people. So the honkies need to quit putting out bullshit stereotypes.
baboon face

AOL

#128 Jun 20, 2010
Bringiton wrote:
White people do so much more damage than blacks. Most white people do coke and meth, who caused 9/11? A white man. Who discriminates against other races. Whites. Who made up false stereotypes whites. There's steretypes of every race, but whites. Why? because white people know that they made those stereotypes and white people will not stereotype themselves. Who makes hurricanes and earthquakes. NAACP(white people). Who steals land? Whites. Who has made weapons? whites. Who steals from other countries? whites. Sorry but white people do tons of damage. Some damage that they still haven't revealed.
whenever i sees a honka i run up and kiss his azz and thanks them for supporting ma worthless black azz.
BLACKBOLT08

Erie, PA

#129 Jun 20, 2010
baboon face wrote:
<quoted text>whenever i sees a honka i run up and kiss his azz and thanks them for supporting ma worthless black azz.
Maybe you should thank them for the GULF OIL SPILL TO WHILE YOU ARE AT IT WHITE BOY.
baboon face

AOL

#130 Jun 20, 2010
BLACKBOLT08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should thank them for the GULF OIL SPILL TO WHILE YOU ARE AT IT WHITE BOY.
not too much oil washing up here in the midwest monka lips, wunna ride ma cows?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix AntiFa Nation 🏴✊🔥 3 min Yisraelite Suprem... 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,601,178
Thank You Mr. Obama! 4 min dumbasses 17
Cavebeast Larva Gets Black Justice 👶 ... 6 min Ttt 4
The bytch is baaaaaaaaaack!!!! 8 min Yisraelite Suprem... 12
The axe me anything appreciation thread 10 min Ttt 3
Blacks really want a race war? Read this.. (Mar '17) 15 min dumbashell 27
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr Wolfman Jenkins 1,575
More from around the web