why don't blacks get sunburns?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#1 Nov 20, 2013
I don't know why but have a few theories.
1.all prisons are indoors.
2. the few that work have indoor jobs i.e. mcdonalds, wallmart, shoeshiners.
3.they always wear long sleeves even in the summer because they get cold so easily.
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#2 Nov 20, 2013
I am jk. I know blacks get sunburns too and are the most vulnerable to cold weather injuries.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#9 Nov 20, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
3.they always wear long sleeves even in the summer because they get cold so easily.
Blacks get sunburn, but not in the same degree as whites at this part north of the equator.

What a shyt for brains.
frostbittenleroy

Omaha, NE

#10 Nov 20, 2013
SunburntJon wrote:
Now post up a link about blacks suffering from cold weather injuries more than you non-humans. I want to see a link that proves this.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9433082/
I have morre links but you are probably to dumb to comprehend the articles anyways.
frostbittenleroy

Omaha, NE

#14 Nov 20, 2013
http://www.medicinenet.com/frostbite_symptoms...

Are you too stupid to do your own research? I know you are going to ook when you see the slighly more prone but it is more evidence that white skin is superior in the cold.

Also, negroes suffer hypothermia and chillblains faster and go get the evidence yourself. You are my slave not vise versa.
frostbittenleroy

Omaha, NE

#15 Nov 20, 2013
Most of the u.s. is has long cold winters. Having white skin is better for weather conditions of the u.s. than turd skin.
frostbittenleroy

Omaha, NE

#16 Nov 20, 2013
Welp I won that battle and off to work I go. Hehe
lomaxx

Louisville, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2013
SunburntJon wrote:
Vulnerable to cold weather injuries? ROFL I will stand out in the cold just as long as you fool. Where are these blacks in Europe suffering from cold weather injuries like you non humans fry in lets say Australia? Now let see you stand out in the sun without block as long as me.
Blacks traveled to every part of the planet. That is how you came along you albino. We can take the cold just as much as you.
Now post up a link about blacks suffering from cold weather injuries more than you non-humans. I want to see a link that proves this since I used to be out in the cold everyday when I was a landscaper. It was you albinos that could not go out in the sun without block. None of my white co-workers were out in the hot sun without block or they would end up just like my avatar.
You're full of it. I can't speak for every individual but generally speaking, blacks are weaklings in the cold. Don't need any questionable links to prove something that is evident from personal experience.
When its 55 degrees out, and I'm in shorts and a t-shirt and feel wonderful, I have to laugh to myself when I see blacks bundled up in winter clothes and gripibg about how cold it is. Not just one or two, but almost every black you see. If thats not weakness I dont know what is. And btw, I never get sick.
Da Truff

Athens, GA

#19 Nov 20, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
The same reason why snow monkeys get Sunburned, here's a few facts:
1.They out and about trying to get kiddies
2.Out to get dogs
3.Out to seek the next mass shooting target or bombing runs.

Last reply....:)
Da Truff

Athens, GA

#20 Nov 20, 2013
frostbittensnowmonkey wrote:
Most of the u.s. is has long cold winters. Having white skin is better for weather conditions of the u.s. than turd skin.
Turds usually go into 'white' toilets, boy....Open up and say "Ahhh!"
lomaxx

Louisville, KY

#22 Nov 20, 2013
Da Truff wrote:
<quoted text>
Turds usually go into 'white' toilets, boy....Open up and say "Ahhh!"
typical ghettoid mentality
Victoria

Buffalo, NY

#24 Nov 20, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
You can't burn what is already burned.
LMFAOOO
Da Truff

Athens, GA

#25 Nov 20, 2013
downlomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
typical ghettoid mentality
You made the analogy, Ape....I see I got you Oooking!

:) Last reply.....
frostbittenleroy

Chicago, IL

#27 Nov 20, 2013
I gave this moron 2 different links with two different sources explaining that negroes get frostbite faster and he still believes thats blaccks do just as well as whites in the cold.

Lol a n ig will be a n ig.
whites bullshyt

United States

#29 Nov 20, 2013
why dont we get sunburn is because we blacks are strong and powerfull people white people are weak and useless im from australia
whites bullshyt

United States

#34 Nov 20, 2013
im australia aboriginal and yous whites say blacks cant live in cold well my people can live in the cold down south and hot up north its yous white that cant live everywhere
whites bullshyt

United States

#35 Nov 20, 2013
white man go out in sun here in australia he turn red in minutes us aboriginals get blacker and proud of it
Sam I Am

Melbourne, AR

#41 Nov 20, 2013
Black Power wrote:
Topix over the span of 3 years has removed all my threads (6 in total) "White people are geneticly inferior" I spelled it wrong on purpose to attract white people, they took it down. Then "make no mistake about it white people are demonic" which I did not even create, that thread was removed. Then years later " white people are a race of devils" they took down 4 times in a week. With all the racist threads on Topix on the AA forum about black people including "are black people really the devil" where they take votes and everything. That thread been up for YEARS and there is many more. So ask yourself why are mine's so different. Is it because it is true?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T1PCOJB0ICE69...
Hard to understand what you are saying as I never had any dealing with blacks. I only see them blasting off their big mouths on TV and that proves evolution. There are probably exceptions, but they look and act like silver back gorillas.
lomaxx

Louisville, KY

#42 Nov 20, 2013
SunburntJon wrote:
^^^ No scientific backing just ooking.
"Melanin is also a mechanism for absorbing heat from the sun. This purposes is of particular importance to cold-blooded animals. Snakes, lizards, certain types of fish, and a wide range of other animals depend on their surroundings, including the rays of the sun, to establish and maintain their body temperatures"
http://ccs.infospace.com/ClickHandler.ashx&qu... ;
Nice how you are comparing yourself to a cold blooded snake. You animal lol
lomaxx

Louisville, KY

#43 Nov 20, 2013
Da Truff wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the analogy, Ape....I see I got you Oooking!
:) Last reply.....
Idiot. I responded to your analogy. Go piss on yourself freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,564,361
mexicans are better than negros they work hard ... (Nov '15) 6 min THISISOURCOUNTRY 56
White jokes! 7 min Cubbyfan 32
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 16 min Rich stars of the... 28
Crakkka jokes 16 min CubbyFan 11
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 32 min Evelyn 797
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 36 min Chalotte 64
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 3 hr CheifMac 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 3 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web