Blacks vs Mexican in South Los Angeles
First Prev
of 73
Next Last
Tom

Covina, CA

#1647 Apr 3, 2013
King Ahzi wrote:
They don`t know nothing. I asked one of em how do u get to Cal State Northridge and and he said " I eat beans senior ", i ask thier kids what`s 2+2 and they said " Horchata ". It`s getting to the point where it`s beans and rice, beans and rice everyday. LMAO
Hey nignog, beans and rice are tasty. they are also a good source of fiber, protein and carbohydrates.
Ryan

Kelseyville, CA

#1648 Apr 11, 2013
Lett me tell u something look on YouTube almost every video we whoop the Mexicans ass so an this is the westcost but if u go to the Midwest where I'm from Mexicans don't run shxt an in the east so try that shxt in Chicago u guys won't even be here
Mexican Sur

Mesa, AZ

#1649 Jan 25, 2014
Man are all you crazy, Mexicans dont care about blacks. Mexicans have a destiny and if you cant see the big picture. Your on the loosing side. We will take all of the pie. Any and all who oppose will sufer and or relocate. All who respect our domination will be lowed to make monet and live in peace, weather you are black or white. So get with the program. Peace out from West Long Beach. Willow and Santa Fe
Mexican Sur

Mesa, AZ

#1650 Jan 25, 2014
You guys are not prepared for what is comming. Everything has a price and a process. Keep running your mouths we will be everywhere running the drugs. First the shit has to be taken care of in Mexico. Theyre is already compliance from a world power. They dont want to alarm you but the war is comming here and then you will feel the full affect of the Mexican will and sacrafice. You are already done and you are the only one that doesnt know it.
Mexican Sur

Mesa, AZ

#1651 Jan 25, 2014
White boy aint got nothing to do with it. You wana talk, lets talk. Or shut the fuck up. White boy already knows that this hi brid race and the native inian population is a force to be reaconed with. They bow down cause they are smar. The fuck you guna do. There is so much to this its not even funny. But bottom line is you better submit. And it got nothing with woman. That went out of style with the fresh prince foo. I bang black girls all the time and they dont like blacks. Other races even less. Latinos got it going on with any woman. Except chinos mostly, they are smart enough to know what we are doing.
Left hook

Suisun City, CA

#1652 Jan 25, 2014
I have never had any issues with mexicans. They work hard, they are family oriented and pretty good natured people. Sure there are exceptions but for the most part they are good people. Blacks on the other hand are none of those things and not even worth the effort of trying to find good ones.
Left hook

Suisun City, CA

#1653 Jan 25, 2014
If I see 10 or 15 mexicans in front of home depot, I dont think anything of it. If I see 10 or 15 blacks in front of home depot, Im going to lowes instead.
jose hernandez

Pacoima, CA

#1654 Mar 16, 2014
Black people believe in karma sow this was Indian land Aztec. Mayan. ... it is happening they made u guys slaves and they tried with us but whe fought back that's why they raped and killed Indians whe fought back give time and it will be ours again

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#1655 Mar 29, 2014
gringo got WMD's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 73
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which do you prefer on women? Pantyhose or bare... 4 min Tricky little mon... 20
Black women entrepreneurs/ white women welfare ... 7 min rah 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,251,234
I'm in love with Trish b from Topix 9 min Tamale 112
Trish_b is the queen of topix 14 min Jammal 22
Nancy Grace: White men you are not perfect 18 min audy17 28
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 19 min www 122,224
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 1 hr Bwahahahaha 161
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr audy17 30,812
All women prefer white men 1 hr CEEK 5,200
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 4 hr UruEuWauWau 2,120
More from around the web