Blacks vs Mexican in South Los Angeles
First Prev
of 73
Next Last
Tom

Temple City, CA

#1647 Apr 3, 2013
King Ahzi wrote:
They don`t know nothing. I asked one of em how do u get to Cal State Northridge and and he said " I eat beans senior ", i ask thier kids what`s 2+2 and they said " Horchata ". It`s getting to the point where it`s beans and rice, beans and rice everyday. LMAO
Hey nignog, beans and rice are tasty. they are also a good source of fiber, protein and carbohydrates.
Ryan

Kelseyville, CA

#1648 Apr 11, 2013
Lett me tell u something look on YouTube almost every video we whoop the Mexicans ass so an this is the westcost but if u go to the Midwest where I'm from Mexicans don't run shxt an in the east so try that shxt in Chicago u guys won't even be here
Mexican Sur

United States

#1649 Jan 25, 2014
Man are all you crazy, Mexicans dont care about blacks. Mexicans have a destiny and if you cant see the big picture. Your on the loosing side. We will take all of the pie. Any and all who oppose will sufer and or relocate. All who respect our domination will be lowed to make monet and live in peace, weather you are black or white. So get with the program. Peace out from West Long Beach. Willow and Santa Fe
Mexican Sur

United States

#1650 Jan 25, 2014
You guys are not prepared for what is comming. Everything has a price and a process. Keep running your mouths we will be everywhere running the drugs. First the shit has to be taken care of in Mexico. Theyre is already compliance from a world power. They dont want to alarm you but the war is comming here and then you will feel the full affect of the Mexican will and sacrafice. You are already done and you are the only one that doesnt know it.
Mexican Sur

United States

#1651 Jan 25, 2014
White boy aint got nothing to do with it. You wana talk, lets talk. Or shut the fuck up. White boy already knows that this hi brid race and the native inian population is a force to be reaconed with. They bow down cause they are smar. The fuck you guna do. There is so much to this its not even funny. But bottom line is you better submit. And it got nothing with woman. That went out of style with the fresh prince foo. I bang black girls all the time and they dont like blacks. Other races even less. Latinos got it going on with any woman. Except chinos mostly, they are smart enough to know what we are doing.
Left hook

Suisun City, CA

#1652 Jan 25, 2014
I have never had any issues with mexicans. They work hard, they are family oriented and pretty good natured people. Sure there are exceptions but for the most part they are good people. Blacks on the other hand are none of those things and not even worth the effort of trying to find good ones.
Left hook

Suisun City, CA

#1653 Jan 25, 2014
If I see 10 or 15 mexicans in front of home depot, I dont think anything of it. If I see 10 or 15 blacks in front of home depot, Im going to lowes instead.
jose hernandez

Los Angeles, CA

#1654 Mar 16, 2014
Black people believe in karma sow this was Indian land Aztec. Mayan. ... it is happening they made u guys slaves and they tried with us but whe fought back that's why they raped and killed Indians whe fought back give time and it will be ours again

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#1655 Mar 29, 2014
gringo got WMD's.
Eva Gonzalez

Los Angeles, CA

#1659 Nov 6, 2015
Mack the Great wrote:
Here's my 2 cents on this issue. As for me, even though the racial tensions between blacks and Mexicans are slowly escalating by the minute in California, I doubt that it will break out here in Maryland as there has been no reported conflict between blacks and Mexicans. I live in a predominantly black county and we get along fine with them as they never gave me any problems but the ones out in California, Chicago and New York from what I hear are the most problematic ones with the California based ones being the most problematic. I think it will never spread to predominantly black cities and neighborhoods since they are afraid of us blacks but will only strike if they outnumber us in a predominatly Mexican area. Pharoah Dragon made a good point about Latinos waiting all these years to demographically outnumber us so tehy can gang up on and drive us blacks out of our communities. What a cowardly move!
I live in South Central and yes there are rival gangs that are predominately all Mexican or black but in general Latinos and blacks in my community get along well. We have a lot of cultural differences but we can relate with the fact that we are all trying to survive in a inner-city low-income community and are both minorities. As for the comment that Mexicans "are afraid of us(blacks)", ha that's not even the least bit true.Latinos ain't got shit to be scared about. Of course when there is an area that a race is more predominant in, that race will exhibit actions and attitudes that they normally wouldn't if they were the minority but trust, that goes for all races. And all this talk about Mexicans driving blacks out of neighborhoods like South Central, Compton, Watts etc, is so stupid. Nobody is driving out nobody just a stupid ass excuse for why the hoods in California are becoming increasingly Latino. And if you think Mexicans are driving out blacks, then why are Mexicans the ones that are supposedly " afraid of us(blacks)"? That shit just doesn't make sense. Black and brown people should be getting along but naww, ya'll bring up this bullshit about Latinos trying to outnumber blacks like if that's our main concern in life. The fuck? Naww just like you, we are just trying to survive another day.
Bob

New York, NY

#1661 Nov 6, 2015
Mack the Great wrote:
Here's my 2 cents on this issue. As for me, even though the racial tensions between blacks and Mexicans are slowly escalating by the minute in California, I doubt that it will break out here in Maryland as there has been no reported conflict between blacks and Mexicans. I live in a predominantly black county and we get along fine with them as they never gave me any problems but the ones out in California, Chicago and New York from what I hear are the most problematic ones with the California based ones being the most problematic. I think it will never spread to predominantly black cities and neighborhoods since they are afraid of us blacks but will only strike if they outnumber us in a predominatly Mexican area. Pharoah Dragon made a good point about Latinos waiting all these years to demographically outnumber us so tehy can gang up on and drive us blacks out of our communities. What a cowardly move!
"but will only strike if they outnumber us."

That's funny, I've seen that movie with others before.

"They're afraid of us blacks."

Uh, no they're not.
Bob

New York, NY

#1662 Nov 6, 2015
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. They're just straight up jealous of our style, culture, and appeal to the women of all races as well as intimidated by everything about us for that matter anyway. Besides this behavior shouldn't be a surprise to me any way as competition, a left-brained trait that white people have, was something those Latinos inherited from their Nordic and Mediterranean cracker cousins and it shows when they try to steal are jobs, take over our neghborhoods, murder innocent blacks. It's so sad and pathetic...
"they try to steal out jobs." ROTF! Mexicans are stealing jobs you never had... you mean. Mexicans work their asses off. You people don't. "Appealing to women of all races." Uh huh. And you wouldn't say it to our faces." And on and friggen on. Lol
G-Man

Los Angeles, CA

#1665 Mar 18, 2016
CHI TOWN wrote:
what are the politicians or leaders doing about this in LA if anything?
Man you guys are ignorant people..African American always trying to blame other Race. Bottom line is.. Black people are lazy.. Can make it as a rapper.. Hey let's sale drugs.. Don't blame other race.. Trust me no Chicano is scare of blacks.. Not in Compton or South Central...That's a fact..
RMGHispanic Causing Panic

Los Angeles, CA

#1666 Mar 18, 2016
G-Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you guys are ignorant people..African American always trying to blame other Race. Bottom line is.. Black people are lazy.. Can make it as a rapper.. Hey let's sale drugs.. Don't blame other race.. Trust me no Chicano is scare of blacks.. Not in Compton or South Central...That's a fact..
The most vicious street gang in LA isn't Black or Mexican, they're a Salvadorian gang known as Mara salvatrucha. These guys make Mexican and black gangs in Los Angeles look like choirboys. Most of these guys are from the slums of San Salvador, which make the slums of LA, and Chicago look like Beverly fKing Hills. Down in San Salvador they go beyond being just a street gang, they are known to do NAZI-like things.They have found pits with 10 or 15 headless bodies of the rival gang mara18... The totalitarian left-wing regime in El Salvador uses both of these vicious street gangs as muscle to intimidate, and kill their political rivals.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#1667 Mar 18, 2016
Why is this a big deal to racist white people? When Italians and the Irish were killing each other nobody black was hooting and hollering over the little holocaust.

Crazy!
Get real

La Habra, CA

#1668 Jul 8, 2016
King Ahzi wrote:
SInce i`m too familiar with this subject i`ll give my two cents. The Mexicans and alot of Salvi`s also in Los Angeles out# Blacks by 11 to 1 which is the greatest margin out of Americas 10 largest cities. Everything was fine between Blacks and Mexicans until after 9/11. In 2002 everybody in LA started noticing that a huge influx and i mean a huge influx of ILLEGALS came in because they knew America is concetrating on the Arab community and not them. As soon as they came they noticed that alot of blacks in the LA area are not in the hoods but live in decent area and are employing ILLEGALS to do manuel labor jobs. In thier Country Their is no black prescence or black leadership and by the stereotypes that they already have of us ignites the whole conflict. Example: I`m chilling at a club doing my thing (i`m handsome guy who can pull some good looking latinas) and i start talking to a Mexican lady, we`ll dance for 3-4 songs exchnge phone#`s and then we`ll go our seperate ways, an Illegal immigrant who came to the club might wanna dance with the same chick i danced with and she might turn him down for whatever reason, then i might dance with her again for another 2-3 songs, so when i step out of club they are already in a pack of 5 or more cuz these are little guys and they immediatley will start talking junk saying stuff to the girls " Why u dancing with that monkey and get with your own kind ". Most the time the chick ignores these guys and cont`s about her business, but as soon as they see me they wanna fight. I can`t help that a certain chick of a certain race was feeling me for that night. I went off topic for a lil, but overrall the reason why it`s like this in LA because the Mayor is Mexican and the city council is majority Mexican with very little white, black, and asian opinions on city issues. It won`t happen in majority black, white cityies because they don`t have the historical political backing due to Los Angeles is a newer and still developing city.......... There is said it
No; more like, black women want to get with Mexican guys because they know we don't abandon our offspring. Therefore black men get mad at Mexican men and start shit.

Furthermore, Latinas or Mexican women as you call them are raped by black men when they don't give black men the time of the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 73
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr Mr oH 64
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Reality Check 1,510,373
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 700
this is the mixed race thread (Dec '11) 2 hr Emily 122
Jimi Hendrix vs Jimmy Page? Best guitar hero? 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 8
Blacks are ugly (Jun '16) 3 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 3 hr Sammysissy999 114
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 3 hr jtr304 5,489
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Cigar Face 25 1,447
White men are the solution for the single black... 5 hr IT IS I 231
Blacks and Tipping 7 hr KIP 102
More from around the web