Blacks vs Mexican in South Los Angeles

“The Lion of Judah”

Since: May 07

Wait and see

#23 Aug 22, 2007
CHI TOWN wrote:
man 11 to 1 thats alot of mexicans now i guess i can see why they starting to walk around with attitudes in LA but here in the chi we run this even with the huge gang population you got your vicelords and you got your latin kings you got the latin deciples you got the gangster deciples etc etc and with all that i have never never never heard of any mexican gettin out of line with no brothers point blank.
That is because for the most part, both races get along in Chicago. The problem here is not so much Mexican Americans as it is Illegal Aliens from south of the border. Keep in mind, the murders in Newark were not Mexicans, however, the murders in LA are Mexican but both situations have one thing in common, they were committed by illegal aliens.

“The Lion of Judah”

Wait and see

#24 Aug 22, 2007
Writing in Paradise wrote:
<quoted text>
God, everything is about sex with you people. It's pathetic.
"You People"? And you say that you are not a racist! LOL.......

“The Lion of Judah”

Wait and see

#25 Aug 22, 2007
Mack the Great wrote:
Here's my 2 cents on this issue. As for me, even though the racial tensions between blacks and Mexicans are slowly escalating by the minute in California, I doubt that it will break out here in Maryland as there has been no reported conflict between blacks and Mexicans. I live in a predominantly black county and we get along fine with them as they never gave me any problems but the ones out in California, Chicago and New York from what I hear are the most problematic ones with the California based ones being the most problematic. I think it will never spread to predominantly black cities and neighborhoods since they are afraid of us blacks but will only strike if they outnumber us in a predominatly Mexican area. Pharoah Dragon made a good point about Latinos waiting all these years to demographically outnumber us so tehy can gang up on and drive us blacks out of our communities. What a cowardly move!
What's up Mack? I hane not heard of any issues in Chicago or NYC dealing with the Mexican population and blacks. What have you heard? Relations here in Chicago are pretty good. I see blacks and Mexicans hang out all the time. The Mexicans dress hip hop and try to speak in ebonics, but for the most part these are Mexican Americans. The illegal aliens stay within their own groups and don't to much bother anyone.

“The Lion of Judah”

Wait and see

#26 Aug 22, 2007
Everyone, we need to focus! We are not served by focusing on a race war, we need to take measured approaches to the problem. What we know is that all crimes thus far are being committed by illegal aliens, therefore I fight is a legal and a righteous one. We cannot label the entire Mexican population as racist, that would be a lie, and no less damaging than when white people did it to us, so we need to depart from that thinking because there is no way to know that as a fact on any level regarding them all. What our focus should be is the immediate and unquestioned deportation of all that are within our borders illegally, regardless of where they come from. Once that is accomplished, then we will see if this spark in violence against blacks continues. If it does, then we will take other measured steps, but as far as Mexican Americans going out their way to be nasty to blacks, that is not fair and it is wrong to say that about all of them. The fact remains that illegal aliens have committed these crimes and have caused this tension which could have been averted if the government was manning the boarders and enforcing the immigration laws, so I ask you all, who is more at fault here? 75% of all Mexicans are here illegally, that is a huge number, I am just asking you all to put things in focus and let cool heads prevail.

“The Lion of Judah”

Wait and see

#27 Aug 22, 2007
CHI TOWN wrote:
man .....
Have you noticed that there are a hell of a lot more black men working on construction sites in Chicago now. The enforcement is working. I am telling all of you to keep the pressure on the jar heads in Washington. You will see all of this shit turn around sooner than you think and without a race war if the government enforces the law, but you have to do your part too and be heard.
King Ahzi

Dublin, CA

#28 Aug 22, 2007
CHI TOWN wrote:
what are the politicians or leaders doing about this in LA if anything?
They aint doing nothing. The head of the sherriffs dept is Lee Baca in LA cty and he`s hispanic, Mayor Villarogosa has now taken over the education responsibilities for the LAUSD and the three ranking officials in the city council are Mexican

“REVOLUTION”

Since: Jun 07

United States

#29 Aug 22, 2007
Melchizedek wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because for the most part, both races get along in Chicago. The problem here is not so much Mexican Americans as it is Illegal Aliens from south of the border. Keep in mind, the murders in Newark were not Mexicans, however, the murders in LA are Mexican but both situations have one thing in common, they were committed by illegal aliens.
that is true. we do pretty much get along here as you may know seeing that you have a "chicago" tag they have their sections we have ours and we both usually respect each others areas for me personally i have never had any beef with no "minoirities" because it seems a little outrageous to me i have worked side by side with some pretty kool mexicans have even been out drinking after work with a few. my take on mexicans have always been that they are 1] family orientated 2]beleive in sharing,if they bring food everybody is gonna eat lol but luckily im a open minded person but alot of people might not be and let situations like in LA start a whole big race war if the leaders of communities there dont do something about this.

Since: Apr 07

Honolulu, HI

#30 Aug 22, 2007
CHI TOWN wrote:
what are the politicians or leaders doing about this in LA if anything?
Encouraging it. If a mexican gang member shoots a black gang member (or the other way around), everyone wins.
King Ahzi

Dublin, CA

#31 Aug 22, 2007
The ones who are causing all this Ruc are 80% ILLEGALS. The Mexican-Americans who gang bang grew up with the brothas and they don`t even mess wit us and as a matter of fact they get into it with ILLEGALS because all this ra ra stuff is messing with their bussiness because alot of em do business with the crip gangs

“REVOLUTION”

Since: Jun 07

United States

#32 Aug 22, 2007
Melchizedek wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that there are a hell of a lot more black men working on construction sites in Chicago now. The enforcement is working. I am telling all of you to keep the pressure on the jar heads in Washington. You will see all of this shit turn around sooner than you think and without a race war if the government enforces the law, but you have to do your part too and be heard.
to keep it real with you my father is a independent cement finisher and his work has slowed down some and i am seeing more and more mexicans getting into that trade i mean alot are they illegal aliens dont know so i feel whay you are saying.

Mack the Great

Bethesda, MD

#34 Aug 22, 2007
Melchizedek wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Mack? I hane not heard of any issues in Chicago or NYC dealing with the Mexican population and blacks. What have you heard? Relations here in Chicago are pretty good. I see blacks and Mexicans hang out all the time. The Mexicans dress hip hop and try to speak in ebonics, but for the most part these are Mexican Americans. The illegal aliens stay within their own groups and don't to much bother anyone.
I'm fIne. I heard this from my Aunt when I was visitng my relatives in Joliet a month ago. I guess she heard wrong from somebody else if you say so. The black and Latino relationships in PGC are fairly good. They never gave me any problems only except when I'm at BK and they accidentaly screw up my food orders sometimes because they can't understand English. They usually keep to themselves and don't bother anyone and go along with their lives. I'm so glad I'm not living over there in California since the Mexicans there are the most problematic ones with all the gang violence and ethinc cleansing going on between blacks and Latinos. The madness has to end, now..

“The Lion of Judah”

Wait and see

#35 Aug 22, 2007
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fIne. I heard this from my Aunt when I was visitng my relatives in Joliet a month ago. I guess she heard wrong from somebody else if you say so. The black and Latino relationships in PGC are fairly good. They never gave me any problems only except when I'm at BK and they accidentaly screw up my food orders sometimes because they can't understand English. They usually keep to themselves and don't bother anyone and go along with their lives. I'm so glad I'm not living over there in California since the Mexicans there are the most problematic ones with all the gang violence and ethinc cleansing going on between blacks and Latinos. The madness has to end, now..
Well Mack I don't know how it is in Joliet, that is a whole other animal and a whole other county and it is far more Mexicans than black out in those parts, but in Chicago, it is kinds ok. I still want the illegal aliens deported though!

“The Lion of Judah”

Wait and see

#36 Aug 22, 2007
CHI TOWN wrote:
<quoted text> to keep it real with you my father is a independent cement finisher and his work has slowed down some and i am seeing more and more mexicans getting into that trade i mean alot are they illegal aliens dont know so i feel whay you are saying.
That is too bad man, but I can bet you your father is a victim of illegal alien cheap ass labor, which is why we have to get our collective foots in Dick suckin Durbin and Pinapple head Obama's asses for trying to protect these criminals while American citizens are having a very hard time just making ends meet.

“The Lion of Judah”

Wait and see

#37 Aug 22, 2007
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
"They never gave me any problems only except when I'm at BK and they accidentaly screw up my food orders sometimes because they can't understand English."

LOL.......you stupid Mack LOL.......
Willing Thinker

Walnut Creek, OH

#38 Aug 22, 2007
King Ahzi wrote:
SInce i`m too familiar with this subject i`ll give my two cents. The Mexicans and alot of Salvi`s also in Los Angeles out# Blacks by 11 to 1 which is the greatest margin out of Americas 10 largest cities. Everything was fine between Blacks and Mexicans until after 9/11. In 2002 everybody in LA started noticing that a huge influx and i mean a huge influx of ILLEGALS came in because they knew America is concetrating on the Arab community and not them. As soon as they came they noticed that alot of blacks in the LA area are not in the hoods but live in decent area and are employing ILLEGALS to do manuel labor jobs. In thier Country Their is no black prescence or black leadership and by the stereotypes that they already have of us ignites the whole conflict. Example: I`m chilling at a club doing my thing (i`m handsome guy who can pull some good looking latinas) and i start talking to a Mexican lady, we`ll dance for 3-4 songs exchnge phone#`s and then we`ll go our seperate ways, an Illegal immigrant who came to the club might wanna dance with the same chick i danced with and she might turn him down for whatever reason, then i might dance with her again for another 2-3 songs, so when i step out of club they are already in a pack of 5 or more cuz these are little guys and they immediatley will start talking junk saying stuff to the girls " Why u dancing with that monkey and get with your own kind ". Most the time the chick ignores these guys and cont`s about her business, but as soon as they see me they wanna fight. I can`t help that a certain chick of a certain race was feeling me for that night. I went off topic for a lil, but overrall the reason why it`s like this in LA because the Mayor is Mexican and the city council is majority Mexican with very little white, black, and asian opinions on city issues. It won`t happen in majority black, white cityies because they don`t have the historical political backing due to Los Angeles is a newer and still developing city.......... There is said it
I don't think you went off-topic at all.

Mack the Great

Bethesda, MD

#40 Aug 22, 2007
Melchizedek wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mack I don't know how it is in Joliet, that is a whole other animal and a whole other county and it is far more Mexicans than black out in those parts, but in Chicago, it is kinds ok. I still want the illegal aliens deported though!
I really didn't notice that there were many mexicans out in Joliet as I really didn't have time to actually explore the area and get used to the surroundings there. I too, still want the illegal ones deported since they have no business being be here!

Mack the Great

Bethesda, MD

#41 Aug 22, 2007
Melchizedek wrote:
<quoted text>
"They never gave me any problems only except when I'm at BK and they accidentaly screw up my food orders sometimes because they can't understand English."
LOL.......you stupid Mack LOL.......
Seriously! They do! Just today, I went by BK and ordered a western double whopper meal with n o mayonaise on it and when I get home to eat it, there's mayo on it! Thats why I really don't want them preparing my food since they can't comprehend my order in English and want thte black cooks there to fix my burger right. I usually have to check to my burger to see if they get it right whenever I watch them prepare my burger. Also, while I was there, this one old black man walked out of BK all upset at this one mexican woman since she screwed up his order for two whopper juniors when he wanted cheese and bacon on them and didn't do that. He was like "You guys be screwin my order!" He didn't say anything about it being becasue they were mexicans who couldn't understand English or anything since it was obvious to everyone in there. Has this ever happened to you before Mel?
Tod

United States

#42 Aug 23, 2007
Melchizedek from
Chi-Town (Chicago)
Brooklyn, NY wrote:

They wont start trouble with you until they outnubmer blk people statewide by a huge margin. These people will be your friend buy you food and smile in your face, but once they star to outnumber blk people things will change fast. They don't have the number back east or down south comared to blk people yet so don't worry about it.

The only thing that will hurt blk people in the futur is a high abortion rate. These hispanics will beat ous with their birthrate if we keep having so many abortions each year.

P.S No more blk abortions and arm yourself.
Tod

United States

#43 Aug 23, 2007
A Prosperous
Black man from
Fresno
Auburn, WA wrote:

"I'm in Washington and when I arrived here in 1997, you could count Mexicans on two fingers. They are everywhere now, with attitudes. When I
m out in public, I try to treat whites and other races with respect. These people, with the exception a few seem to look for trouble. Example: the wife and I was in a Walmart not too long ago and I noticed a latino couple with twins. I was walking by and said Oh what beautiful twins, I did not touch them (the kids), just complimented. These folks looked at me as if they wanted to shoot me. Another time: we went to a pizza takeout and parked next to a Mexican family. I got out to get my pizza and the entire family starred at me as if I had beef with them. They continued to stare as I was inside picking up my pizza. It is the Mexicans that are fueling this."

I agree with you 100% on this issue but blk men should be focus on 2 things at this point and they are first start organizing blk self defense units across in case of a situation like Darfur.We have the numbers in alot of different states and we have the money to do it we just have to network. If we dont have a statewide plan to counter whatever they try to do then they will concur us.

The other thing blk people must do is stop having so many abortions because it reduces our numbers nationwide and we wont be able to defend ourselves in the futur.

P.S Increase the blk poulation now.
Tod

United States

#44 Aug 23, 2007
pharaoh dragon wrote:
"tod, i'm from L.A. and you are a soldier after my own heart. black men should unite and arm themselves. just like malcolm X said. we need to let these people know that we are not to be messed with at all. i'm not in L.A. right now, but you can talk to every brother you see. where i'm at now there are a hand full of mexicans, but they are as quiet as a mouse, and very humble as one too. the majority are black people, and they know better than to start anything. but i know thier plan, and that is to wait until they out number us like in cali, then continue the same bullshit you dig? i cant wait to get back home, the coward-ass mexican has gotten out of hand, way out of hand. the dragon."

I could work with a blk guy like you in a war time siuation. Stay focus and arm yourself my friend.

P.S I like blk guys that think like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White law and order director gets 10 years prob... 4 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,396,026
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Moses 136,079
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 12 min Marcus Washington 98
Tump on free trade...... OFF-TELEPROMPTER 16 min E Warren 2
Small Blk State Trooper overpowers large white boy 19 min Marcus Washington 14
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 21 min southern at heart 2,109
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 1 hr The Reality 33
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,551
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Skiff Azlaan 115
Eurafrica 5 hr Moses 62
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 hr thetruth 32,685
More from around the web