Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 73
Next Last
AMT27

Englewood, CO

#1 Aug 21, 2007
Question
Do you think, the prolems going on in South Los Angeles between blacks and mexicans (not getting along, the racial tension/hate between the two, the senseless killings, Communities that were once mostly black becoming mostly Mexican, competition for low skill jobs) will these problems and more start to happen in other cities with a large black population across the country such Atlanta, Detorit, Birmingham AL, Jackson MS, Washington DC, Baltimore, Gary IN, Memphis TN just to name a few. These citiies are not used to seeing/living with a large amount of mexican immigrants.
What do you think?
King Ahzi

San Francisco, CA

#2 Aug 21, 2007
SInce i`m too familiar with this subject i`ll give my two cents. The Mexicans and alot of Salvi`s also in Los Angeles out# Blacks by 11 to 1 which is the greatest margin out of Americas 10 largest cities. Everything was fine between Blacks and Mexicans until after 9/11. In 2002 everybody in LA started noticing that a huge influx and i mean a huge influx of ILLEGALS came in because they knew America is concetrating on the Arab community and not them. As soon as they came they noticed that alot of blacks in the LA area are not in the hoods but live in decent area and are employing ILLEGALS to do manuel labor jobs. In thier Country Their is no black prescence or black leadership and by the stereotypes that they already have of us ignites the whole conflict. Example: I`m chilling at a club doing my thing (i`m handsome guy who can pull some good looking latinas) and i start talking to a Mexican lady, we`ll dance for 3-4 songs exchnge phone#`s and then we`ll go our seperate ways, an Illegal immigrant who came to the club might wanna dance with the same chick i danced with and she might turn him down for whatever reason, then i might dance with her again for another 2-3 songs, so when i step out of club they are already in a pack of 5 or more cuz these are little guys and they immediatley will start talking junk saying stuff to the girls " Why u dancing with that monkey and get with your own kind ". Most the time the chick ignores these guys and cont`s about her business, but as soon as they see me they wanna fight. I can`t help that a certain chick of a certain race was feeling me for that night. I went off topic for a lil, but overrall the reason why it`s like this in LA because the Mayor is Mexican and the city council is majority Mexican with very little white, black, and asian opinions on city issues. It won`t happen in majority black, white cityies because they don`t have the historical political backing due to Los Angeles is a newer and still developing city.......... There is said it
AMT27

Englewood, CO

#5 Aug 21, 2007
C-Bisquit

AOL

#6 Aug 21, 2007
King Ahzi wrote:
SInce i`m too familiar with this subject i`ll give my two cents. The Mexicans and alot of Salvi`s also in Los Angeles out# Blacks by 11 to 1 which is the greatest margin out of Americas 10 largest cities. Everything was fine between Blacks and Mexicans until after 9/11. In 2002 everybody in LA started noticing that a huge influx and i mean a huge influx of ILLEGALS came in because they knew America is concetrating on the Arab community and not them. As soon as they came they noticed that alot of blacks in the LA area are not in the hoods but live in decent area and are employing ILLEGALS to do manuel labor jobs. In thier Country Their is no black prescence or black leadership and by the stereotypes that they already have of us ignites the whole conflict. Example: I`m chilling at a club doing my thing (i`m handsome guy who can pull some good looking latinas) and i start talking to a Mexican lady, we`ll dance for 3-4 songs exchnge phone#`s and then we`ll go our seperate ways, an Illegal immigrant who came to the club might wanna dance with the same chick i danced with and she might turn him down for whatever reason, then i might dance with her again for another 2-3 songs, so when i step out of club they are already in a pack of 5 or more cuz these are little guys and they immediatley will start talking junk saying stuff to the girls " Why u dancing with that monkey and get with your own kind ". Most the time the chick ignores these guys and cont`s about her business, but as soon as they see me they wanna fight. I can`t help that a certain chick of a certain race was feeling me for that night. I went off topic for a lil, but overrall the reason why it`s like this in LA because the Mayor is Mexican and the city council is majority Mexican with very little white, black, and asian opinions on city issues. It won`t happen in majority black, white cityies because they don`t have the historical political backing due to Los Angeles is a newer and still developing city.......... There is said it
Very True!

“I have my eye on U”

Since: Aug 07

Auburn, WA

#7 Aug 21, 2007
AMT27 wrote:
Question
Do you think, the prolems going on in South Los Angeles between blacks and mexicans (not getting along, the racial tension/hate between the two, the senseless killings, Communities that were once mostly black becoming mostly Mexican, competition for low skill jobs) will these problems and more start to happen in other cities with a large black population across the country such Atlanta, Detorit, Birmingham AL, Jackson MS, Washington DC, Baltimore, Gary IN, Memphis TN just to name a few. These citiies are not used to seeing/living with a large amount of mexican immigrants.
What do you think?
I'm in Washington and when I arrived here in 1997, you could count Mexicans on two fingers. They are everywhere now, with attitudes. When I
m out in public, I try to treat whites and other races with respect. These people, with the exception a few seem to look for trouble. Example: the wife and I was in a Walmart not too long ago and I noticed a latino couple with twins. I was walking by and said Oh what beautiful twins, I did not touch them (the kids), just complimented. These folks looked at me as if they wanted to shoot me. Another time: we went to a pizza takeout and parked next to a Mexican family. I got out to get my pizza and the entire family starred at me as if I had beef with them. They continued to stare as I was inside picking up my pizza. It is the Mexicans that are fueling this.

Since: May 07

Silver Spring, MD

#8 Aug 21, 2007
Here's my 2 cents on this issue. As for me, even though the racial tensions between blacks and Mexicans are slowly escalating by the minute in California, I doubt that it will break out here in Maryland as there has been no reported conflict between blacks and Mexicans. I live in a predominantly black county and we get along fine with them as they never gave me any problems but the ones out in California, Chicago and New York from what I hear are the most problematic ones with the California based ones being the most problematic. I think it will never spread to predominantly black cities and neighborhoods since they are afraid of us blacks but will only strike if they outnumber us in a predominatly Mexican area. Pharoah Dragon made a good point about Latinos waiting all these years to demographically outnumber us so tehy can gang up on and drive us blacks out of our communities. What a cowardly move!
pharaoh dragon

AOL

#9 Aug 21, 2007
mack, what's happening. you are on the ball baby, they are the biggest cowards on earth. and the main, and real reason why they are warring with us is because their women are coming after us. plain, and simple. they cant stand it, it's driving them crazy. why do you think that they dont want us in their so-called hoods? we are a threat. their women want to ride with the big dogs, and i do mean ride. but they need to be put in check. almost every time i turn around, their trying to convince people that black men are cowards. when in reality, it's them. they are nonthing, trust me, nonthing.

“REVOLUTION”

Since: Jun 07

United States

#10 Aug 21, 2007
man 11 to 1 thats alot of mexicans now i guess i can see why they starting to walk around with attitudes in LA but here in the chi we run this even with the huge gang population you got your vicelords and you got your latin kings you got the latin deciples you got the gangster deciples etc etc and with all that i have never never never heard of any mexican gettin out of line with no brothers point blank.

Since: Apr 07

Waipahu, HI

#11 Aug 22, 2007
pharaoh dragon wrote:
mack, what's happening. you are on the ball baby, they are the biggest cowards on earth. and the main, and real reason why they are warring with us is because their women are coming after us. plain, and simple. they cant stand it, it's driving them crazy. why do you think that they dont want us in their so-called hoods? we are a threat. their women want to ride with the big dogs, and i do mean ride. but they need to be put in check. almost every time i turn around, their trying to convince people that black men are cowards. when in reality, it's them. they are nonthing, trust me, nonthing.
God, everything is about sex with you people. It's pathetic.
Tod

Birds Landing, CA

#12 Aug 22, 2007
AMT27
United States Reply »
|Flag |#1 10 hrs ago
Question

"Do you think, the prolems going on in South Los Angeles between blacks and mexicans (not getting along, the racial tension/hate between the two, the senseless killings, Communities that were once mostly black becoming mostly Mexican, competition for low skill jobs) will these problems and more start to happen in other cities with a large black population across the country such Atlanta, Detorit, Birmingham AL, Jackson MS, Washington DC, Baltimore, Gary IN, Memphis TN just to name a few. These citiies are not used to seeing/living with a large amount of mexican immigrants.
What do you think?"

This is what I've been trying to tell blk people since I arrived here in America.Hispanics will only start trouble when they outnumber us in certain citys. They don't have the numbers in states like Atlanta,Mississippi and Philadelphia to start trouble with blk people yet. But if we keep having abortions they will catch up in those states and you will se a sitauation like Darfur in this contry.

P.S Increase the blk population and kill the enemy.
Tod

Birds Landing, CA

#13 Aug 22, 2007
Black people think I'm playing games when I talk about these hispanics and how evil some of them are. Just keep having abortions in the states I named above and the hispanic population will catch up in about 10 to 20 years.

Don't worry about the blk men in California or Los Angeles because we can take care of ourselves in any type of situation.

P.S No more blk abortions and Arm yourself.
King Ahzi

San Francisco, CA

#14 Aug 22, 2007
Shells wrote:
WHOS WINNING THE BATTLE??? WHO'S KILLING WHO MORE??? WHY DID THIS START??? IS IT GANG RELATED??? IF SO WHAT GANGS?
The Mexicans, Salvi`s and other ILLEGAL hispanis immigrants are losing the war becasue b4 they attack blacks, persians, afghans (thier is a very large middle eastern population out here) they kill each other and terrorize their own which is now starting to backlash because they are not progressing economicly and socialy in LA cuz now people are starting to hire more indian looking Legal Hispanic Americans. One of the main reasons why this thing started was the Rolling 60`s in South Central stole millions of dollars worth of drugs from the mexican mafia and then the mexican mafia put a hit on everysingle black male wearing a white tee, or pregnant blackwoman they can easily prey on. So what the rolling 60`s did was pay back what they stole to them to stop the violence but the mafia didn`t accept the cash and said F-it let`s kill em all anyway. It`s the CPA`s, 18th st, Reseda westside crazies, MS-13 and some that i can`t name off the top right now.

Silver Spring, MD

#15 Aug 22, 2007
pharaoh dragon wrote:
Exactly. They're just straight up jealous of our style, culture, and appeal to the women of all races as well as intimidated by everything about us for that matter anyway. Besides this behavior shouldn't be a surprise to me any way as competition, a left-brained trait that white people have, was something those Latinos inherited from their Nordic and Mediterranean cracker cousins and it shows when they try to steal are jobs, take over our neghborhoods, murder innocent blacks. It's so sad and pathetic...

Silver Spring, MD

#16 Aug 22, 2007
A Prosperous Black man wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in Washington and when I arrived here in 1997, you could count Mexicans on two fingers. They are everywhere now, with attitudes. When I
m out in public, I try to treat whites and other races with respect. These people, with the exception a few seem to look for trouble. Example: the wife and I was in a Walmart not too long ago and I noticed a latino couple with twins. I was walking by and said Oh what beautiful twins, I did not touch them (the kids), just complimented. These folks looked at me as if they wanted to shoot me. Another time: we went to a pizza takeout and parked next to a Mexican family. I got out to get my pizza and the entire family starred at me as if I had beef with them. They continued to stare as I was inside picking up my pizza. It is the Mexicans that are fueling this.
That right there is proof that Latinos are trying to antagonize us blacks so they can justify their negative and hostile attitudes and behavior towards us. They need to stop staring us down like that trying to be hard and tough like us blacks but run the minute they see a group of thugged out black men. They started this beef between us blacks out of jealousy and competitiveness since they want to be like us and take everything we worked so hard to get from us. What a bunc of jealous insecure beaners.
pharaoh dragon

AOL

#17 Aug 22, 2007
tod, i'm from L.A. and you are a soldier after my own heart. black men should unite and arm themselves. just like malcolm X said. we need to let these people know that we are not to be messed with at all. i'm not in L.A. right now, but you can talk to every brother you see. where i'm at now there are a hand full of mexicans, but they are as quiet as a mouse, and very humble as one too. the majority are black people, and they know better than to start anything. but i know thier plan, and that is to wait until they out number us like in cali, then continue the same bullshit you dig? i cant wait to get back home, the coward-ass mexican has gotten out of hand, way out of hand. the dragon.
nelson mandela

Leicester, UK

#18 Aug 22, 2007
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. They're just straight up jealous of our style, culture, and appeal to the women of all races as well as intimidated by everything about us for that matter anyway. Besides this behavior shouldn't be a surprise to me any way as competition, a left-brained trait that white people have, was something those Latinos inherited from their Nordic and Mediterranean cracker cousins and it shows when they try to steal are jobs, take over our neghborhoods, murder innocent blacks. It's so sad and pathetic...
murder innocent black loool, as if we aint doin a good enough job killing ourself.
King Ahzi

San Francisco, CA

#19 Aug 22, 2007
I meant to say "people are not starting to hire more indian looking Legal Hispanic Americans"
King Ahzi

San Francisco, CA

#20 Aug 22, 2007
They don`t know nothing. I asked one of em how do u get to Cal State Northridge and and he said " I eat beans senior ", i ask thier kids what`s 2+2 and they said " Horchata ". It`s getting to the point where it`s beans and rice, beans and rice everyday. LMAO

“REVOLUTION”

United States

#21 Aug 22, 2007
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 16 — The Latino gang members were looking for a black person, any black person, to shoot, the police said, and they found one. Cheryl Green, perched near her scooter chatting with friends, was shot dead in a spray of bullets that left several other young people injured.

She was 14, an eighth grader who loved junk food and watching Court TV with her mother and had recently written a poem beginning:“I am black and beautiful. I wonder how I will be living in the future.”

"suprisingly i have never heard of this incident until i start researching this so called beef between blacks and latinos this right here is the most disturbing thing i have ever heard of"

“REVOLUTION”

United States

#22 Aug 22, 2007
what are the politicians or leaders doing about this in LA if anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 73
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,277,870
BLM protestor assaults police and make false ac... 4 min It is what it is 1
These white tree loopers commit incest everyday 7 min Barkey 8
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 13 min PolakPotrafi 59
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 23 min Sephirena 7,491
Why whites never talk about their origin? They... 24 min Righteous 8
African AE is white and the dumbest poster on t... 26 min Zapped 4
White men are better lovers? 1 hr Oshun 612
Egyptians in Egypt 1 hr lmao 541
Harris County Deputy Murdered 2 hr It is what it is 136
Coretta is CORRECT about Whites. --------------... 5 hr African AE 13
More from around the web