Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

He is a white Hispanic and yes the boston bombers were white.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

oh STFU. yall claim them as white any other time. thats like complaining about jamaicans, or haitians, being counted as black in the fbi crime statistics. a

i knew a guy from thailand, when he was aressted he said they put blk as his race on the police report. so theyll put whatever they want. youll never be able to accurately get crime stats by race. never.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Here we go again with the same shite!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

George Hampton wrote:
In the United States, a White Hispanic or White Latino[17] is a citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent. White American, itself an official U.S. racial category, refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa" who reside in the United States.[18]
Non-Hispanic Whites or White, Not Hispanic or Latino are people in the United States, as defined by the Census Bureau, who are of the White race and are not of Hispanic or Latino origin/ethnicity.[1][2] Hence the designation is exclusive in the sense that it defines who is not included as opposed to who is. Non-Hispanic Whites are a subset of White Americans, the other being White Hispanic and Latino Americans.
It's not that they don't know. It's that they find it too bitter to accept.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aziya Shines wrote:
oh STFU. yall claim them as white any other time. thats like complaining about jamaicans, or haitians, being counted as black in the fbi crime statistics. a
i knew a guy from thailand, when he was aressted he said they put blk as his race on the police report. so theyll put whatever they want. youll never be able to accurately get crime stats by race. never.
There is a white diaspora just as there is a black one and it geographically includes Latin America. That's a fact whether AAs like it or not. Trying to deny Latinos of their European heritage is an unfriendly gesture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

deprive

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

George Hampton wrote:
White vs Caucasian
White and Caucasian are terms that have been widely termed as the same. But it is only a misconception. A White is never called as Caucasian whereas a Caucasian can be called as white.
When comparing the two races, Caucasian is a larger race when compared to the other. The Caucasian race consists of North Africans, Arabs, Whites, Somalians, some people in India and Ethiopians. On the other hand, white are mostly people who belong to Europe.
It should also be noted that though people in North Africa and South Asia can be technically called as Caucasian, they are not considered so as they have darker features
Read more: Difference Between White and Caucasian | Difference Between | White vs Caucasian http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneou...
white is not a race stupid. they are a group (with albino traits) belonging to thhe caucasian race.
Heartless ST BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Brainiac2 wrote:
Here we go again with the same shite!
LOOOOOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Two Puerto Ricans of European Descent
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Heartless -S- BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Mutant Crusher wrote:
The race of the Boston Bombers shouldn't matter... just saying.
Carlos

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I am Hispanic and I agree. It is not fair for Whites statistically when it comes to crime. There are too many Hispanics committing more crime than Whites. But We are not as violent as Blacks.
Bubba

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

George Hampton wrote:
This is why, when uneducated people say, "Whites commit 70% of the crime" but, are only 40% of the prisons, they don't have a clue as to what they are talking about.
Whites do not and never have committed 70% of the crime. Whites/Hispanics/Latinos are all grouped together in the FBI and DOJ crime stats.
Whites/not Hispanic or Latino, commit about 40% of the crime and are 65% of the population.
Hispanics/Latinos commit about 20% of the crime and are 16% of the population.
Blacks/not Hispanic or Latino commit about 40% of the crime and are only 13% of the population.
Have you ever known a black who doesn't blame EVERYTHING on the white man? Funny how hispanics magically become white when it fits thier racist agenda.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Mutant Crusher wrote:
He ain't White look at his picture. He's Puerto Rican. Most Puerto Ricans are mixed.
lanyway

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

i may have to kill myself based on the idea that that people kidnapping and raping means god ain't real..

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

It's always the "quiet man" that just keeps to himself. Still water runs deep!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Here is Puerto Rico's real history:
==========
Just keep in mind that of the 77 towns on the Island, all of the interior (Cordillera Mountain Region) were settled by Europeans during the mid-to-late 1800s, which historically speaking was yesterday. Natives were essentially gone from the landscape 3 centuries before and Sub-Saharan slavery was NEVER much of a presence since slavery was banished in the late 1800s.

And not one of these towns was a slave port (on the coast only)or had many plantations.

Slavery in Puerto Rico NEVER reached the social, economic or commercial scope that it did in Hispaniola (Dominican Republic and Haiti), Cuba or Jamaica.

When slavery did exist in Puerto Rico, it was present almost exclusively in the coastal ports, while the central region of the Island remained essentially uninhabited til the 1800s.

So while that may be YOUR DNA profile, those DNA profiles vary greatly from region to region. These central Island areas were settled primarily by EUROPEAN immigrants who came from Maritime Spanish Provinces of Mallorca and Canary Islands, all regions of Iberian Spain, Corsica and French (white) emigres who fled Haiti during the Slave Revolts that chased the the white planters off the Island.

Irish immigrants, German merchants and even documented English, Dutch and Danish families fleeing to an Island that had NO history of civil war came also and stayed.

Even White colonists from mainland South America (especially Venezuela) came to settle in Puerto Rico to flee the continuous colonial chaos they could no longer live under.

In fact, there is documented immigration from French Louisiana of people known today as "Cajuns" who the fledgling "USA" purchased the Louisiana Territory in 1803, fled to Puerto Rico to re-establish their agrarian farms.

They fled because they were French and often Spanish-speaking Catholics and they knew that life would be difficult for them when English-Speaking "American" Yankees would take over.

So in recap. ALL of Puerto Rico is NOT ONE BIG race orgy. You will find people who are predominantly or even exclusively European, Sub-Saharan (a minority), and to lesser degree "indigenous".
Andreas Balmoral-Medina
Madison, WI

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Mystery Solver wrote:
<quoted text>
He ain't White look at his picture. He's Puerto Rican. Most Puerto Ricans are mixed.
But the mystery of racist stupidity remains unsolved.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I think in general that people will view these three brothers as Hispanic, and not white. The comparison to the Chechens is disingenuous, since Chechens, up until the Boston blast, were considered to be "white".
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

See stupid naive race traitor sellout so-called Sistaz! Latinos are just a phucked up as Crackaz but you didn't want to believe me. They're also ugly, lazy, wife beaters and all are drugs. Also, for the stupid brothaz and sistaz who say that all Puerto Ricans are Black...I guess the Crackaz are right for once. These crazy mofos are indeed Black!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

So if arrested the Puerto Rican on the lef, Jerry Rivas should not be described as white?

GRAN COMBO - JERRY RIVAS ( entrevista )
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Surely yu jest!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of86
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••