white european start to immigrate to ...

white european start to immigrate to africa for better life

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 29, 2013
because economic crisis in europe spaniard and portugueese and some frenchies start to search about better opportunities in africa specially in ghana angola nigeria senegal ivory coast
africa became a great paradise for all people and rich investors
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 9, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
because economic crisis in europe spaniard and portugueese and some frenchies start to search about better opportunities in africa specially in ghana angola nigeria senegal ivory coast
africa became a great paradise for all people and rich investors
Sir, it's not going to stop. As more people of African descent move to Europe, young Europeans will move to Africa for economic prosperity and enrichment.

Look it up.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#6 Apr 9, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, for economic prosperity and enrichment, indeed. They'd want to steal the African reaches after they ruined their own economies, of course. But we must not allow this to happen.
Cool. Karma's a bytch, huh Nibiru mulatto boy. Creatures like your non working azz are ruining our Countries so we'll return the favor! Lol Das raht

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#7 Apr 9, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, for economic prosperity and enrichment, indeed. They'd want to steal the African reaches after they ruined their own economies, of course. But we must not allow this to happen.
Sir,

on the other side of the coin, to have europeans as workers for African employers is rather interesting and a good wink of destiny.
If they have not the big salaries and only managerial type of jobs, it should be seen as a positive move, announcing the future.

More and more Africans in leadership positions, more and more whites in janitor/simple jobs.

a whiteboi
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#11 Apr 9, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
Sir, how can you stop it when China is also a key player in the division of Africa for lack of better term? Young white entrepreneurs and Chinese are coming to Africa in droves under the guise of the free market.

I honestly believe Africa as a whole is at the pivotal point of her history.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 9, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sir,

on the other side of the coin, to have europeans as workers for African employers is rather interesting and a good wink of destiny.
If they have not the big salaries and only managerial type of jobs, it should be seen as a positive move, announcing the future.

More and more Africans in leadership positions, more and more whites in janitor/simple jobs.

a whiteboi
I hope you're considering menial labor since you're white then. It's a good thing if you practice what you preach. It brings forth character.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Apr 9, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>I second that.
I third that. if they come get rid of them fast by any means necessary! these pink mutants are annoying! they are really by nature racist against blacks but yet they expect us to always feed them!

Level 8

Paris France

#14 Apr 10, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're considering menial labor since you're white then. It's a good thing if you practice what you preach. It brings forth character.
i already do : i am a white janitor on Topix cleaning all the cr*p posted here by whitey.

That being said as an unpaid work, but who ever told you that i was living in Africa ??? Your apartheid friends ?

Nope Miss i don't live in Africa so you remark is, as often, irrelevant and off topic.

a whiteboi

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 10, 2013
LOL... yeah right, Euros are moving to Africa to be janitors.

As usual the discussion in here is irrelevant to reality.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 10, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
wE DONT WANT THESE NASTY PIGS ON OUR BEAUTIFUL, NOBLE AND BELOVED CONTINENT THAT THEY RUINED! WE AFRICANS NEED TO TRADE BETWEEN OURSELVES AND SEEK EXPERTISE
Get out of Europe then dumb cvnt
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#17 Apr 10, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
LOL... yeah right, Euros are moving to Africa to be janitors.
As usual the discussion in here is irrelevant to reality.
Barros, you dumb appalachian.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18 Apr 10, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
i already do : i am a white janitor on Topix cleaning all the cr*p posted here by whitey.
That being said as an unpaid work, but who ever told you that i was living in Africa ??? Your apartheid friends ?
Nope Miss i don't live in Africa so you remark is, as often, irrelevant and off topic.
a whiteboi
Who cares where you live blackboi, you are a loser pretending to be White online when EVERYONE clearly can tell you are a closet black racist. You are a gay racist black male.

Location hidden

#19 Apr 10, 2013
I saw an article about this just this morning and I was shocked that they must go to Africa for a good life.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 10, 2013
This isn't the exact same one but it talk about the same thing which is Portugese people returning to Mozambique for a better life in record numbers.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/22/m...
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#21 Apr 10, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
I saw an article about this just this morning and I was shocked that they must go to Africa for a good life.
Really makes you ignorant donkeys wonder about all those things they tell you about Africa being undeveloped, full of mudhuts and animal skin wearing people who herd livestock all day, doesn't it. Are europeans fleeing to Africa to live in mudhuts, wear goat skin and herd cattle?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#22 Apr 10, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Barros, you dumb appalachian.
Nothing substantive to say, boy? Like all racists, you do not deserve oxygen.

How many ethnic groups will you insult today on Topix, lowlife?

Location hidden

#23 Apr 10, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Really makes you ignorant donkeys wonder about all those things they tell you about Africa being undeveloped, full of mudhuts and animal skin wearing people who herd livestock all day, doesn't it. Are europeans fleeing to Africa to live in mudhuts, wear goat skin and herd cattle?
Whose to say that they are asking black Africans for help and not their fellow whites. And.according to the photos in the article I posted the blacks there do live in mud huts.
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#24 Apr 10, 2013
Before you go any further with SassynTrashy, bear in mind that it is a white troll.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#26 Apr 10, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>They are hardly qualified to do anything else.
What do YOU do for a living, mulatto Nibiru boy? Das raht

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#29 Apr 10, 2013
Considered in terms of reparations, there are parts of Africa which owe Europe bigtime. I refer to the Maghreb, whose Arabized and Islamicized Berbers became the Moor who helped enforce and perpetuate the "Dark Ages" in Europe, who plundered, raped and massacred along Europe's southwestern coast for 8 centuries and more, and who in tandem with the bloodthirsty Arabs and Turks cost Europe centuries of suffering and hardship.

Having the entire Maghreb open to European settlement seems a just solution, until there is a non-Muz majority and that Islamononsense can be rendered powerless in these areas formerly on friendly terms with Europe and in a Mediterranean community undivided by idiotic religious factionalism.

Rebuild the pagan Berber and other temples, and let's bring the Maghreb back into the civilized world!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,384,351
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 3 min LarryX 106
WHY Does Everyone Hate USA ? Hispanics Burned t... 4 min Oho 6
WHY Do Whiteys Have a Weird Skin Color ? 8 min Oho 4
Dear White People 11 min yisarel 57
Dead Black Gorilla a sign from God? 14 min Dan Snow 3
Why do Pakistani men have tiny dicks? (Apr '14) 34 min lisa 30
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 134,525
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 45,018
I do not like black men 3 hr Thenumber1 109