Why are women physically useless afte...
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#153 May 4, 2013
Faustus wrote:
That´s why discard we our wives when they are pushing 40.
A 60 year old man can still get a woman pregnant if he can get it up. lol
A 60 year old woman is a cave full of spiders webs just like in a Indiana Jones movie.
MACEO

YOu were discarded by a Poor Ugly White woman! lMAo

Goling horseback riding with a White man today! Enjoy Topix! lmao
Rocco

Lillehammer, Norway

#155 May 4, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
It starts at 17 and ends a couple of years after that.

Source?

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#156 May 4, 2013
we can say the same about guys..erectile dysfunction...male pattern baldness...mid life crisis..and their pissy attitude problems.Who needs them when we can get someone hot?

Level 3

Location hidden

#157 May 4, 2013
oh and why do they have a website called cougarlife?
Rocco

Lillehammer, Norway

#159 May 4, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
we can say the same about guys..erectile dysfunction...male pattern baldness...mid life crisis..and their pissy attitude problems.Who needs them when we can get someone hot?

Men are valued on ‘power’ which increases over time, as he gain job experience, his confidence increases and wealth is accumulated, like a fine wine

Level 3

Location hidden

#160 May 4, 2013
Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are valued on ‘power’ which increases over time, as he gain job experience, his confidence increases and wealth is accumulated, like a fine wine
lol not all men..some guys are dirt broke..like white trash or ghetto bm

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161 May 4, 2013
As long as they can have congress they ain't useless
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#162 May 4, 2013
Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Not YOU! LMAO Most men don't fall into those categories which is why they get and stay married when their old!

when I first came to this area, I several Old Black men with money as me out some were in their 70's and I told them "NO"!

Some of them had money, vacation homes and a few trinkets but why would I date a 70 year old man? LMAO

Besides, younger women prey on these old guys take their money or rinksts and when their sick they clean them out and their gone! Many times Old Black men don't even have any relationship with their kids so they have no caretakers, so young girls leave them to die when their sick!

Come on now you know the games nobody wants them!

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#164 May 5, 2013
None of my white girlfriends can cook or clean.
Enrique

Metairie, LA

#165 May 5, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
None of my white girlfriends can cook or clean.
don't you mean white boyfriends?
fat foodwhores

Smyrna, TN

#166 Jun 1, 2013
all old women care about is babies and food at that age,food hores having sex with food.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#167 Jun 12, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>lol not all men..some guys are dirt broke..like white trash or ghetto bm
Yet you heightist bitches will date the broke ghetto bm if he is tall or swag boy...
Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#168 Oct 5, 2013
Russ Meyer wrote:
I once scewed a 59 year old woman because she had a set of 55jj tits,other than that I agree most women past 35 are damaged goods.
That blow-up doll you have hidden in your closet doesn't count as a human-being. You should have taken it back to where you bought it and got your money back. It's your fault for waiting 3 months, and now they won't give you your money back, even though you only used it once. Serves you right.
Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#169 Oct 5, 2013
Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...that's odd. The majority of men I've seen (98%) get fat, ugly, wrinkled, bald and their ears develop into donkey ears. You must live in some other planet. Are you an alien?
Truth outer

Spring Hill, FL

#171 Apr 17, 2014
Ms Cracker Smacker wrote:
I think you need to change this thread to "why are white women physically useless by 25" Everyone knows that black women look good even in their 50's, but the cave beyotches tap out after the age of 25..FACT! Sorry, your topic only apples to white women.
Thanks for turning ageism into racism! Because people just never see that ageism is worse because it affects all of use! Open your eyes, it's not always about color!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#172 Apr 17, 2014
LovinLife1974 wrote:
Am I the only one the sees this? But the older a women gets the less I desire to look at her everyday. By 35yrs I have no more physical usefulness of them. Usually by the time they have more miles on them then a 68 Chevy. They've experienced at least a dozen cocks. They're used goods.
The smarter they get the less desirable they are and the demands tend to go up..I guess sticking with women in their 20s is the only way to go.
You gotta point there, but I think a white woman can take a good pounding till 36 1/2! It's real loose after that!
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#178 Apr 18, 2014
LovinLife1974 wrote:
Am I the only one the sees this? But the older a women gets the less I desire to look at her everyday. By 35yrs I have no more physical usefulness of them. Usually by the time they have more miles on them then a 68 Chevy. They've experienced at least a dozen cocks. They're used goods.
The smarter they get the less desirable they are and the demands tend to go up..I guess sticking with women in their 20s is the only way to go.
Wow!....looKAH here, a insecure 'TROLL' with a dyck; obvisously,( IT ) does not know that this been proven DOZEN, and DOZEN, and DOZEN, dozen, dozens, of times NOT being the case??.

MAN would say ANYTHING just to promote his 'dyck' for self power 'to the power' minus TRUTH, add on BULL-S, which equals,....ah-RAH...BULL-S.

Actual, Factual, here..Women MAINTAIN their sex drive MORE than men; WHY??? Because it is 'statistically' KNOWN that while WOMEN in their YOUNGER years time are involved rearing UP CHILDREN, men are MORE so, than NOT SO, HO' ing the STREETS; and/or BEDS- therefore, using up MORE sperm along with MORE of their SEXUAL energy. Which MAKES THEM, ALL USED UP. WOMEN be perserving THEIRS; however, NOT in tentionally, but only because of the FEMALE's life style in her MOST earlier years.

Therefore, THE (woman's)) SEXUAL apetite IS MORE, intact during LATER YEARS; have NOT YOU HEARD- that WOMEN 'sexual' apetite, IS fierce! WHEN SHE'S ( OLDER) ompared to the MAN'S- who already 'washed up' put to rest, and 'dyck' has seen BETTER DAY; by the time he's 50; and 'MAMA' who is PAST those years in age, ARE STILL, WELL equipped and ready to go; VERY REASON THAT THERE ARE 'SILVER COUGAR'S' out there; SEEKING, YOUNGER MEN; 20 -- 30.

WHY?????...because the OLDER ones, CAN'T DO SHYTE!
*case in point: STAY FOCUS! Nuff said!/smh
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#179 Apr 18, 2014
A man at 60 can still get a woman pregnant you say??..and that women CAN'T after 60, you say??

Well,...to that..even though WOMEN bodies are BLESSED to have a REST PERIOD ( in life ) from PREGNACIES- does not meant that she's pysically, nor mentally, NOR SEXUALLY, washed up. What it REALLY MEANS, is 'MAMA' this IS NOW- your time FOR ( YOU ). You had, and raised, KIDS- now YOUR body DESERVES to TAKE a BROKE.

Besides, A MAN- 60 and PLUS who ALWAYZZzZsssssss, would try TO BUST A 'NUT' can, and WOULD ONLY be TIRING his OLD, and STINK, and RUSTY, DROPEY, SAGGY, dried up, NON plump, NON suculent, WRINKLED up dyck- OUT OF ENERGY I ( TRUELY DOUBT) younger WOMEN, would want ANY of that; UNLESS- HE HAS ( MONEY)../smf
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#180 Apr 18, 2014
The Fantacies Of Men. /smh
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#181 Apr 18, 2014
Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry- however, Actual, Factual, not ALL men acquire that; in life.
Its obvisous, YOUR watching TOO MANY 'HOLLYWOOD' flicks. However,
Keep 'Dreaming' keep ' Deams' alive. And,..Watch On!!!/smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Joy 1,564,560
The worlds greatest scientist Nikola Tesla was ... 5 min Got_Rope 2
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. (Jan '15) 10 min T-BOS 764
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 11 min The Power Of Mast... 16
Is OJ well endowed? 14 min The Definable Axe 3
Did you ever stand up to your Dad 20 min Paul Sr 8
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 25 min Paul Sr 79
Savages downplayed in the Media 29 min The Power Of Mast... 82
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 36 min Paul Sr 58
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 49 min Cigar Face 26 36
More from around the web