Why are women physically useless afte...

Why are women physically useless after 35yr old

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
LovinLife1974

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Am I the only one the sees this? But the older a women gets the less I desire to look at her everyday. By 35yrs I have no more physical usefulness of them. Usually by the time they have more miles on them then a 68 Chevy. They've experienced at least a dozen cocks. They're used goods.

The smarter they get the less desirable they are and the demands tend to go up..I guess sticking with women in their 20s is the only way to go.

“Chillin”

Since: Sep 10

S -town

#2 Oct 21, 2010
What woman is crazy enough to want you ?
Ms Cracker Smacker

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 21, 2010
I think you need to change this thread to "why are white women physically useless by 25" Everyone knows that black women look good even in their 50's, but the cave beyotches tap out after the age of 25..FACT! Sorry, your topic only apples to white women.

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles

#4 Oct 21, 2010
Ms Cracker Smacker wrote:
I think you need to change this thread to "why are white women physically useless by 25" Everyone knows that black women look good even in their 50's, but the cave beyotches tap out after the age of 25..FACT! Sorry, your topic only apples to white women.
So true. LOL
Tru

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2010
If women would stop being so insecure and piling on pounds of that garbage MAKE UP starting from 12 years old, their faces would look better. If women would actually learn to be physically fit (playing sports, working out at gym, mountain climbing, hiking, etc.) like men are for most of their lives, they would be sexually desired even at 50! Look at that girl on Dancing with the Stars, the white woman, she looks like she could be in hr early 30s, and yet she is 50! Because she WORKS OUT! She's toned as hell and looks awesome for her age, and even me, a much younger male is sexually attracted to her.

Men do not wear make up, yet women find men sexually attractive. So why do women feel the need to pile on makeup? At least a majority do. Too much insecurity. Then the ones that feel they are fat so they need to stop eating? STUPID! That's not the answer! The answer is WORKING OUT AT THE GYM! Not starving yourselves! You look ugly when you are twig thin! Not much better than overweight women! A toned woman is HOT! So get to the gym, you lazy bastards! hahaha

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2010
LovinLife1974 wrote:
Am I the only one the sees this? But the older a women gets the less I desire to look at her everyday. By 35yrs I have no more physical usefulness of them. Usually by the time they have more miles on them then a 68 Chevy. They've experienced at least a dozen cocks. They're used goods.
The smarter they get the less desirable they are and the demands tend to go up..I guess sticking with women in their 20s is the only way to go.
Get yo white devil and [email protected] off

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 21, 2010
I think this is a stretch. The bulk of them are not slim at fifty. What about the faces WITHOUT makeup? Come on folks alittle honesty here...

Level 7

Location hidden

#8 Oct 21, 2010
Tru wrote:
If women would stop being so insecure and piling on pounds of that garbage MAKE UP starting from 12 years old, their faces would look better. If women would actually learn to be physically fit (playing sports, working out at gym, mountain climbing, hiking, etc.) like men are for most of their lives, they would be sexually desired even at 50! Look at that girl on Dancing with the Stars, the white woman, she looks like she could be in hr early 30s, and yet she is 50! Because she WORKS OUT! She's toned as hell and looks awesome for her age, and even me, a much younger male is sexually attracted to her.
Men do not wear make up, yet women find men sexually attractive. So why do women feel the need to pile on makeup? At least a majority do. Too much insecurity. Then the ones that feel they are fat so they need to stop eating? STUPID! That's not the answer! The answer is WORKING OUT AT THE GYM! Not starving yourselves! You look ugly when you are twig thin! Not much better than overweight women! A toned woman is HOT! So get to the gym, you lazy bastards! hahaha
This man knows what he is talking about!
Pat

North Bay, Canada

#9 Oct 21, 2010
LovinLife1974 wrote:
Well Tyrone, most of you AA Black males are fudge pushing every other LeRoy you see on the block anyways, so why do you even need to worry about women?
Black Man

Montgomery, AL

#10 Oct 21, 2010
You trip me out. Great sense of humor, Black woman.

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Los Angeles

#12 Oct 22, 2010
Yeah. Once a woamn get`s to a certain stage in her life without accomplishing certain things that a well to do man EXPECTS by normal standards then forget it. Raise your kid`s and start attending church
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Nascar Nordic Man wrote:
<quoted text>
women become useless as soon as they get in the bed with one of these.
http://fineartamerica.com/images-medium/goril...
I didn't realize women were attracted to New York Yankees loving gorillas...
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#14 Oct 22, 2010
LovinLife1974 wrote:
Did you get dumped by another 35 year old cougar again???

Level 7

Location hidden

#15 Oct 22, 2010
King Ahzi wrote:
Yeah. Once a woamn get`s to a certain stage in her life without accomplishing certain things that a well to do man EXPECTS by normal standards then forget it. Raise your kid`s and start attending church
Oh sh*z! LOL!

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Los Angeles

#16 Oct 22, 2010
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sh*z! LOL!
That`s why i`m glad i was born a man. ALL women have a "I`m a crazy M-fer" function in their brain

Level 7

Location hidden

#17 Oct 23, 2010
King Ahzi wrote:
<quoted text>
That`s why i`m glad i was born a man. ALL women have a "I`m a crazy M-fer" function in their brain
I permalinked and saved that post...sh*t is classic...
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#18 Oct 23, 2010
I think some men have a mid-life crisis when wanting younger women and want to remain youthful. When you should just deal with the fact that you are going to get older and you should just embrace it. Most men want to mold young women and i pray with their disgusting intentions they could keep up.

I think people put so much pressure on age and getting older. When turning 35 is a great age for a woman. The stuff you have to endure when you're younger. Like finding out who you are as an individual and finding a place in society, the pressure of relationships which is the biggest distraction in your life, etc....

Schitt! Good Luck!

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#19 Oct 23, 2010
On the money. More wrinkles than an elephant's hide lol

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#20 Oct 23, 2010
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
On the money. More wrinkles than an elephant's hide lol
I thought you loved white women.
KIKI

Batavia, OH

#21 Oct 23, 2010
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
This man knows what he is talking about!
If you agree with this man then your are sexist and should not complain when women do not want you because you are short because they have the right to be as judgemental as you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 3 min Cigar Face 24 264
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Realtime 1,402,892
Black women ONLY submissive to white men? 27 min Monika 53
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 32 min dindu tribal leader 145
Hey Doofy and Hillary 2016, CNN trashs it's own... 35 min Tom 16
Why is Trump still LYING about Oswald/Cruz? 36 min NotSoDivineMSM 4
News Virginia court nixes order restoring felons' vo... 38 min NotSoDivineMSM 1
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 1 hr Redefined 1,626
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Curious Me 47,265
More from around the web