|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said on this forum many times, that Mexico is a hell on Earth and should be avoided.
A number of Canadians have been killed in so called "safe" parts of Mexico. Sounds to me like this guy felt a little too comfortable there (probably because he was with some locals) and got caught up because of it.

Mexico is not a place where I would drink heavily and party with random women like that. Too much corruption down there, not to mention racism.

“AKA StoneDlove”

Since: May 12

Happy Days!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

the blacksmith wrote:
<quoted text>
A number of Canadians have been killed in so called "safe" parts of Mexico. Sounds to me like this guy felt a little too comfortable there (probably because he was with some locals) and got caught up because of it.
Mexico is not a place where I would drink heavily and party with random women like that. Too much corruption down there, not to mention racism.
The corruption means his family will never get justice.
The perpetrators will be able to buy their way out of the charges and some poor local boys will get framed to make the US happy.
NOOSE

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

He's with Trayvonne now!

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said on this forum many times, that Mexico is a hell on Earth and should be avoided.
LMAO..23.4 million holiday makers chose Mexico in 2011..thats (((23.4 MILLION)))

http://dtxtq4w60xqpw.cloudfront.net/sites/all...

Sth central LA is bad but that doesnít mean I wonít visit CA.
lol

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

R.I.P

“AKA StoneDlove”

Since: May 12

Happy Days!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO..23.4 million holiday makers chose Mexico in 2011..thats (((23.4 MILLION)))
http://dtxtq4w60xqpw.cloudfront.net/sites/all...
Sth central LA is bad but that doesnít mean I wonít visit CA.
I stick to my opinion.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/06/s...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Bubba wrote:
Now let's watch the black folks once again call Mexican Hispanics "white." LOL!
Are you faking idiocy or is that really you?
Machete

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Mexico is a beautiful place. You can't judge Mexico by its border towns. Yes it has lots of poverty and it's problems but its got beautiful people and beautiful places to see and visit. As is the case with any country you have to be careful where you go. I'll admit that certain " groups" have made Mexico a very different place than what it once was not to mention VERY DANGEROUS. So be careful.
quite white

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

JewGoyimApartheid wrote:
<quoted text>
More than accused... Malcom Z Shabazz hr admitted to it & went to juvenile detention for it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Shabazz
On June 1, 1997, Malcolm Shabazz, then twelve years of age, started a fire in Betty Shabazz's apartment. She suffered burns over 80 percent of her body.[12] The police found Malcolm wandering the streets, barefoot and reeking of gasoline.[14] Betty Shabazz died of her injuries on June 23, 1997.[15] At a hearing, experts described Malcolm as psychotic and schizophrenic.[16] He was also described as "brilliant but disturbed."[7] He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 18 months in juvenile detention for manslaughter and arson, with possible annual extensions until his 18th birthday.[17][18] Shabazz was released after four years.
In a 2003 interview with The New York Times, Shabazz, then aged 18, gave his version of the fire and the events leading up to it. He explained that he had been unhappy living in New York with his grandmother and had started: "being bad, doing anything to get them to send me back to my mother. Then I got the idea to set the fire."[7] Expressing remorse for the event, Shabazz continued:
I set a fire in the hallway, and I didn't think the whole thing through thoroughly, but she didn't have to run through that fire ... There was another way out of the house from her room. I guess what she thought was I was stuck, and she had to run and get me because it was in front of my room as well. She ran through the fire. I did not picture that happening, that she would do that.[7]
Expressing regret for his actions, stating that he would sit on his jail cot and ask for a sign of forgiveness from his dead grandmother. Shabazz said:
I just wanted her to know I was sorry and I wanted to know she accepted my apology, that I didn't mean it. But I would get no response, and I really wanted that response.[7]
In the same interview, Shabazz also dismissed the child psychiatrist's diagnosis of him at his trial that he was a paranoid schizophrenic, saying that he had only "made up" a story about hearing voices in his childhood "to get attention."[7]
Adulthood [edit]
Following his release, Shabazz lived for a time with his aunt, Ilyasah Shabazz. He was arrested in 2002 for stealing $100. He pleaded guilty to attempted robbery and was sentenced to three and a half years in prison.[7] Shabazz was arrested again in 2006, for punching a hole in a store's glass window.[19]
This is bs. I remember when this happened. He threw nail polish remover on her and set HER on fire. This has been whitewashed over the years.

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I stick to my opinion.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/06/s...
I can post articles like that pertaining to every country in the world if I search hard enough, trust...remember you live in London?.

In my opinion there exists a small percentage of individuals (main heads) that cause the vast majority of problems and, their minions/followers escalate that sh!t out of all proportion.

In my day gangsters were respected becuase they ran rings around the police..we never emulated them though (the quality street gang)

Fast forward..the gooch gang..they base their persona on the quality street gang and look where they ended up..20-35 year stretches.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21639...

Manchester was labelled Ďgunchesterí..turned out it was a small group of 15 individual causing all the mayhem.

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

In my opinion it was that Hennessy coupled with too big for their boots that brought them down..they were drinking that sh!t like it was tap water.

The main instigators of all this mayhem in Moss-Side were mixed race..White/Jamaican/African.. I swear these individual are angry as he!!...I wonder why.

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

@Shalimarr...,

What I find laughable is that ĎWEí Jamaicans then turn around and call our offspring(mixed race)Ďbad seedsí..is it any wonder why we havenít stamped our authority like the Asians have.

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

@Shalimarr...,

We donít cherish our offspring like those Asians do..YES?... and that is the problem in my opinion...we put that sh!t down to modern days..you have a kid..so what.

Modern days? LMAO..the only thing that changes is fashion, music and buildings..people remain the same...that sh!t will catch up with you trust...Iíve see those OLD estranged dads in my local pub..is no nice.

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Iím not saying Iím the ideal dad but I did make sure my daughter has my last name...that to me means everything regardless how me and her mums relationship ended up..that was my main focus at the time...cold as that may seem.

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

See the stance of those girls..they fight like men and, itís the mixed race girls that are the leaders of the pack..angry as fu..ck.

My daughter hung around at the champ camp..Moss-Side..she picked up the nasty habit of head butting though LOL..I could never bring myself to head butting..however, I have a wonky eye becuase someone head butted me.

I could have won my fights if someone didnít do the dirty on me.
Riverboat Gambler

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Grott wrote:
Malcolm Shabazz is believed to have died early on Thursday after sustaining serious injuries from an assault, with The Amsterdam News reporting he was either thrown from a building or was shot in the course of a robbery.
The location of the rumored attack has not yet been confirmed, as some websites have claimed he died in Tijuana and other news outlets have listed the place of death as Mexico City.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23225...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Maybe Jesse and Al will fly down to Mexico and demand justice.(chuckles)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••