New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Malcolm Shabazz is believed to have died early on Thursday after sustaining serious injuries from an assault, with The Amsterdam News reporting he was either thrown from a building or was shot in the course of a robbery.

The location of the rumored attack has not yet been confirmed, as some websites have claimed he died in Tijuana and other news outlets have listed the place of death as Mexico City.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23225...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

LOL they are going to say its a white mexican that did it and its always white people fault.
He probably pissed of the wrong cartel member

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

afrocentrics are crazy wrote:
LOL they are going to say its a white mexican that did it and its always white people fault.
He probably pissed of the wrong cartel member
The White Mexicans are the worse. They the corrupt ones who control the whole damn country. Devils will be devils wherever they go.
AfroEngineer

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
Now let's watch the black folks once again call Mexican Hispanics "white." LOL!
Isn't he the one that killed his grandmother years ago?
Zack

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

I'm surprised they didn't find this fool hanging from a bridge with his head under his arm.
Preto

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

So who kill him?
JewGoyimAparthei d

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Mystery Solver wrote:
<quoted text>
The White Mexicans are the worse. They the corrupt ones who control the whole damn country. Devils will be devils wherever they go.
Who are the corrupt ones who control the whole damn U.S.A!?

The Jews right!?
JewGoyimAparthei d

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, grandson Malcolm Jr. was accused of causing Granny X's death.
More than accused... Malcom Z Shabazz hr admitted to it & went to juvenile detention for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Shabazz

On June 1, 1997, Malcolm Shabazz, then twelve years of age, started a fire in Betty Shabazz's apartment. She suffered burns over 80 percent of her body.[12] The police found Malcolm wandering the streets, barefoot and reeking of gasoline.[14] Betty Shabazz died of her injuries on June 23, 1997.[15] At a hearing, experts described Malcolm as psychotic and schizophrenic.[16] He was also described as "brilliant but disturbed."[7] He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 18 months in juvenile detention for manslaughter and arson, with possible annual extensions until his 18th birthday.[17][18] Shabazz was released after four years.

In a 2003 interview with The New York Times, Shabazz, then aged 18, gave his version of the fire and the events leading up to it. He explained that he had been unhappy living in New York with his grandmother and had started: "being bad, doing anything to get them to send me back to my mother. Then I got the idea to set the fire."[7] Expressing remorse for the event, Shabazz continued:

I set a fire in the hallway, and I didn't think the whole thing through thoroughly, but she didn't have to run through that fire ... There was another way out of the house from her room. I guess what she thought was I was stuck, and she had to run and get me because it was in front of my room as well. She ran through the fire. I did not picture that happening, that she would do that.[7]

Expressing regret for his actions, stating that he would sit on his jail cot and ask for a sign of forgiveness from his dead grandmother. Shabazz said:

I just wanted her to know I was sorry and I wanted to know she accepted my apology, that I didn't mean it. But I would get no response, and I really wanted that response.[7]

In the same interview, Shabazz also dismissed the child psychiatrist's diagnosis of him at his trial that he was a paranoid schizophrenic, saying that he had only "made up" a story about hearing voices in his childhood "to get attention."[7]

Adulthood [edit]

Following his release, Shabazz lived for a time with his aunt, Ilyasah Shabazz. He was arrested in 2002 for stealing $100. He pleaded guilty to attempted robbery and was sentenced to three and a half years in prison.[7] Shabazz was arrested again in 2006, for punching a hole in a store's glass window.[19]

“Handsome white and black men”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

how sad.
Chann

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

emperorjohn wrote:
how sad.
For the Grandmother or for this thug?
monkey mayhem

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

nice to know he was sorry for burning Granny alive. I expect it was her fault for not leaving the other way.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

AfroEngineer wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't he the one that killed his grandmother years ago?
Yep... it's called Karma... Divine Retribution.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

monkey mayhem wrote:
nice to know he was sorry for burning Granny alive. I expect it was her fault for not leaving the other way.
He was doomed the moment she died and agonizing death, trying to rescue him.
He thought she would just flee (like he would have done), but she wanted to rescue him.
fnord

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Spent four years in juvie hall for murdering his grandmother by burning her to death. Got out, joined the Bloods, went to adult prison for robbery and assault, and "struggled" whatever that means. He was writing a book about his biological relationship to Malcolm (and Malcolm's widow, whom he burned to death), and engaging in racial agitation. But hey, he was an aspiring human rights activist and was getting his life together!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

fnord wrote:
Spent four years in juvie hall for murdering his grandmother by burning her to death. Got out, joined the Bloods, went to adult prison for robbery and assault, and "struggled" whatever that means. He was writing a book about his biological relationship to Malcolm (and Malcolm's widow, whom he burned to death), and engaging in racial agitation. But hey, he was an aspiring human rights activist and was getting his life together!
It didn't occur to him that she would run into the fire trying to rescue him.
It wasn't murder, it was incredibly stupid and immoral.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Also naming someone after an incredibly celebrated father or grandfather, is never the right thing to do.
It would be hard enough forging your own identity being Malcolm X's grandson, and to actually be called Malcolm Shabazz means he would always be living in another man's shadow.
AfroEngineer

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Shalimarr wrote:
Also naming someone after an incredibly celebrated father or grandfather, is never the right thing to do.
It would be hard enough forging your own identity being Malcolm X's grandson, and to actually be called Malcolm Shabazz means he would always be living in another man's shadow.
OT. Whatever happened to that White guy Wallace Fard who founded the nation of islam? You seem to know a lot about this cult.
Grott

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Suarez told The Associated Press that Shabazz had traveled to Mexico to support him and his movement. He said he was with Shabazz when Shabazz was beaten up at a bar near Plaza Garibaldi, a downtown square that is home to Mexico City's mariachis.

"We were dancing with the girls and drinking," Suarez said. Then the owner of the bar wanted them to pay a $1,200 bar tab for music, drinks and the women's companionship.

Suarez said a man with a gun took him to a separate room and he heard a violent commotion in the hall. He said he escaped and came back minutes later in a cab to look for Shabazz, whom he found on the ground outside the bar.

"He was in shock. His face was messed up," Suarez told the AP, saying he took Shabazz to a hospital but that his friend died hours later of blunt-force injuries.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/10...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Grott wrote:
Suarez told The Associated Press that Shabazz had traveled to Mexico to support him and his movement. He said he was with Shabazz when Shabazz was beaten up at a bar near Plaza Garibaldi, a downtown square that is home to Mexico City's mariachis.
"We were dancing with the girls and drinking," Suarez said. Then the owner of the bar wanted them to pay a $1,200 bar tab for music, drinks and the women's companionship.
Suarez said a man with a gun took him to a separate room and he heard a violent commotion in the hall. He said he escaped and came back minutes later in a cab to look for Shabazz, whom he found on the ground outside the bar.
"He was in shock. His face was messed up," Suarez told the AP, saying he took Shabazz to a hospital but that his friend died hours later of blunt-force injuries.
I've said on this forum many times, that Mexico is a hell on Earth and should be avoided.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Grott wrote:
See this bs. He start a fire and his grandmother dies running to him. He defend him and his friend and the dude runs and come backs later hes dead. Its hard to deal with us but in hard times blacks show loved for eachother and would die we just wait to the last minute then do. Not all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••