Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

sad, isn't it. most of the men in my family are married to beautiful bw - i do have two japanese aunts. and they are all excellent bw who fully support bm and love the black community and race.
but there are plenty of bw out there who will compromise your sense of black pride. watching bw falling all over themselves because a wm opened the door for a bw, is pretty pathetic. and these women can make you embarrassed that they're somehow connected to you.
but, imo, it's better to know this type of bw is real and out there. because that's exactly the kinda bw many bm end up with. imo you should be thankful that cable networks and the internet are fully exposing this, so you know why many bw act the way they do and avoid these people where and whenever possible.
besides would you really want hilda ike gushing over bm, or her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
U spend to much time here

Morris, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
sad, isn't it. most of the men in my family are married to beautiful bw - i do have two japanese aunts. and they are all excellent bw who fully support bm and love the black community and race.
but there are plenty of bw out there who will compromise your sense of black pride. watching bw falling all over themselves because a wm opened the door for a bw, is pretty pathetic. and these women can make you embarrassed that they're somehow connected to you.
but, imo, it's better to know this type of bw is real and out there. because that's exactly the kinda bw many bm end up with. imo you should be thankful that cable networks and the internet are fully exposing this, so you know why many bw act the way they do and avoid these people where and whenever possible.
Individuals with superficial knowledge of a topic or subject may be worse off than people who know absolutely nothing. As Charles Darwin observed, "ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."

Ignorance can stifle learning, in that a person who falsely believes he or she is knowledgeable will not seek out clarification of his beliefs, but rather rely on his ignorant position. He may also reject valid but contrary information, neither realizing its importance nor understanding it. This concept is elucidated in Justin Kruger's and David Dunning's work, "Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments," otherwise known as the Dunning–Kruger effect.

IDLE TALK
1. idle or foolish and irrelevant talk
2. blether, chin music, prate, prattle

PETTY
1. of little or no importance or consequence
2. of lesser or secondary importance or merit
3. having or showing narrow ideas orinterests, etc.
4. mean or ungenerous in small or trifling things
5. showing or caused by meanness of spirit
6. trivial; trifling; inessential
7. of a narrow-minded, mean, or small-natured disposition or character
8. minor or subordinate in rank
9. law of lesser importance

GOSSIP
malicious talk or rumour, especially about the personal or private affairs of others, meant to harm the subject's reputation in the community. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts and views, but also has a reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted. The term can also imply that the idle chat or news is of personal or trivial nature, as opposed to normal conversation, but may not be intentionally malicious

DRIVEL
childish, silly, or meaningless talk or thinking; nonsense; twaddle

INANE
1. one that lacks sense or substance
2. senseless, unimaginative, or empty; unintelligent inane remarks
3. devoid of intelligence

TRIFLING
1. of slight worth or importance
2. insignificant or petty
3. the deliberate act of delaying and playing instead of working
4. not worth considering

NONVERSATION
1. a completely worthless conversation, wherein nothing is illuminated, explained or otherwise elaborated upon. Typically occurs at parties, bars or other events where meaningful conversation is nearly impossible
2. conversation without any purpose
3. small talk, about as common as the plague

BLETHER
1. person who chatters incessantly; one who babbles on and on
2. to engage in conversation, long-winded or idle talk

CHIN MUSIC
idle talk; empty promises; vague excuses or explanations

PUPS
1. someone whose an idle douche bag, who sits around talking horseshit the whole day
2. someone who engauges in regular munging, typically assuming the 'receving' position at the end

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

still as nutty as ever:)
Fair

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
Why didn't you just post a link to a nice looking BW that like BM..why is it ok for you to gush over nonBW, but BW cannot gush over men who aren't black?
Sueme

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

This woman is a straight up bull shitter. A good man is a good man period. Sure there are some cultural differences, but those differences aren't that prominant from one man to the next. Im a black woman with a white man and I feel he is unique to other guys period. Over the almost 7 years we've been together I have met alot of his friends. Some treat girls good and some treat their girls shitty. I also have met black male friends through him and can come to the same conclusion. On top of that I have plenty of uncles that treat their wives like queens and one of them works and still comes home and cooks. All this black man bashing and black woman bashing needs to stop and not all IR couples are based on ignorance.

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

bob wrote:
the truth about white men and black women
that's interesting.
auntie bee

Mount Vernon, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

but do they wash their coochies??????????
Trenisha

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

auntie bee wrote:
but do they wash their coochies??????????
Every week.
u need to get trolled 2

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

U spend to much time here wrote:
<quoted text>
Individuals with superficial knowledge of a topic or subject may be worse off than people who know absolutely nothing. As Charles Darwin observed, "ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."
Ignorance can stifle learning, in that a person who falsely believes he or she is knowledgeable will not seek out clarification of his beliefs, but rather rely on his ignorant position. He may also reject valid but contrary information, neither realizing its importance nor understanding it. This concept is elucidated in Justin Kruger's and David Dunning's work, "Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments," otherwise known as the Dunning–Kruger effect.
IDLE TALK
PETTY
GOSSIP
malicious talk or rumour, especially about the personal or private affairs of others, meant to harm the subject's reputation in the community. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts and views, but also has a reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted. The term can also imply that the idle chat or news is of personal or trivial nature, as opposed to normal conversation, but may not be intentionally malicious
DRIVEL
INANE
TRIFLING
4. not worth considering
NONVERSATION
1. a completely worthless conversation, wherein nothing is illuminated, explained or otherwise elaborated upon. Typically occurs at parties, bars or other events where meaningful conversation is nearly impossible
BLETHER
CHIN MUSIC
PUPS
1. someone whose an idle douche bag, who sits around talking horseshit the whole day
2. someone who engauges in regular munging, typically assuming the 'receving' position at the end
You ain't taking SBT nor Paden Oklahoma's place, idiot troll! YOU SPEN TOO MUCH TIME MINDING OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS! STFO, CORNY, BLOWHARD TROLL!
PREACH ITTEACH IT

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Fair wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't you just post a link to a nice looking BW that like BM..why is it ok for you to gush over nonBW, but BW cannot gush over men who aren't black?
You're absolutely correct! These bm on this forum and in real life, think they have the right to date whatever race of woman they want. However, when bw do the same, they've got a whole lot to say. It ain't none of their business who gets with who or why. Bottom line, whoever you choose, for whatever reason you choose, you're the one that has to live with that person. No one has the right to tell another person who they should be with, fall in love with or marry. They need to worry about and be focused on their own lives.
BM are hypocrites and want it both ways and that ain't happening. They've been dogging bw out for a long time. First they only wanted the light, bright, and damn near white sistas with the "good" hair and then they started with the white chicks, later the hispanic and asian chicks. Now they want to get all funky and pompous and tell sistas we should date white guys? Ain't trying to hear that mess. I'll get with whoever I want and don't give a damn who likes it.
UruEuWauWau

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Who cares?! ;-D Prolly only those McShyat-filled dumb Usonian female parrots who watch 'desper8 house wives'.:^D

“chill the f*ck out!!”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

bob wrote:
that's her preference...and i do date white guys too...but there are good men i think in all races really. depends on which one you get if he's good man or not worth a dime. i do know there are some good black men out there and i've seen some of my friends end up with some good ones.

Level 4

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

PREACH ITTEACH IT wrote:
<quoted text>You're absolutely correct! These bm on this forum and in real life, think they have the right to date whatever race of woman they want. However, when bw do the same, they've got a whole lot to say. It ain't none of their business who gets with who or why. Bottom line, whoever you choose, for whatever reason you choose, you're the one that has to live with that person. No one has the right to tell another person who they should be with, fall in love with or marry. They need to worry about and be focused on their own lives.
BM are hypocrites and want it both ways and that ain't happening. They've been dogging bw out for a long time. First they only wanted the light, bright, and damn near white sistas with the "good" hair and then they started with the white chicks, later the hispanic and asian chicks. Now they want to get all funky and pompous and tell sistas we should date white guys? Ain't trying to hear that mess. I'll get with whoever I want and don't give a damn who likes it.
Co-sign 100%
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Chant and learn the truth about race.
http://www.nichiren-shu.org/AboutUs/practice....
Fair

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Judged:

PREACH ITTEACH IT wrote:
<quoted text>You're absolutely correct! These bm on this forum and in real life, think they have the right to date whatever race of woman they want. However, when bw do the same, they've got a whole lot to say. It ain't none of their business who gets with who or why. Bottom line, whoever you choose, for whatever reason you choose, you're the one that has to live with that person. No one has the right to tell another person who they should be with, fall in love with or marry. They need to worry about and be focused on their own lives.
Exactly...he just finish ranting about BW's desire for nonBM...then insult a BW and post a link to an AW....let's face it already..many BM/BW aren't right for each other anymore and need to just go our own way...many want this, but fear that if and when IR become boring..they don't have a safety net to go back too...it's a selfish act....nothing more. It also makes them a whole lot less attractive when their own doesn't want them..as their own has been their biggest promoters to date..
texas aandm

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

please be respectful people this is the truth
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Judged:

bob-MACEO wrote:
I love the video! So true, so many BW are dating/marrying White men!

BM don't do anything but USE women, BW are "Fedup", I'm getting myself a White man too! LMAO

Not even biracial will do!
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

U spend MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO THIS HAS YOUR NAME WRITTEN ON IT!

IDLE TALK

PETTY

GOSSIP

DRIVEL

INANE

TRIFLING
4. not worth considering

NONVERSATION

BLETHER

CHIN MUSIC

PUPS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••