Why can't blacks advance
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Special

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Because they are mad at their own people. They make fun of their own people with other races. They cling on to other races because they forgot they were black too.
dude

Redlands, CA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
because the white man will not allow it !
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Chaos Bringer wrote:
Worry about your people shooting little kids in a school before you worry about us.
But see we have to worry about you. Many of our problems stem from the dysfunction you all bring to this society. If blacks would clean their house (figuratively), many of the racial tensions in this country would disappear. Yet you all aren't interested in doing so. It's easier to whine and point fingers at an imaginary enemy. Grow the f&ck up!
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#5 Jan 6, 2013
dude wrote:
because the white man will not allow it !
Point proven.
Because

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Because white people only up lift what they consider appropriate but not the appropriate solution. Blacks will never get ahead in this country and even in old age will still always be looked upon as boys and no matter what you ever will obtain considered menial and for self gratification

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 6, 2013
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>But see we have to worry about you. Many of our problems stem from the dysfunction you all bring to this society. If blacks would clean their house (figuratively), many of the racial tensions in this country would disappear. Yet you all aren't interested in doing so. It's easier to whine and point fingers at an imaginary enemy. Grow the f&ck up!
wow so you're blaming your problems on blk people?
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Chaos Bringer wrote:
<quoted text>
Silence demon! You monsters have been trying whatever you can to prevent blacks from advancing.
Or do you need to be reminded about black wall street and Jim crow laws?
This country has a black president, which you guys like to speak of so highly, and yet when it's convenient you pull Jim Crow out of your back pocket.

Do you not realize how clownish you appear?
harley davidson

Crosby, TX

#10 Jan 6, 2013
its hard for the savages to advance when your clothing them,feeding em, wiping their backsides,giving free room and board,ebt cards,section 8,and other free handouts courtesy of the white taxpayers. the boons dont even mind sitting in prison just as long as they dont have to work and they get free medical care,room and board. they go out rape,sell drugs,kill and go back and get more free room and board.
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#11 Jan 6, 2013
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
wow so you're blaming your problems on blk people?
I'm referring to the problems whites have with blacks. It's not the color of your skin. It's the degenerate behavior you all embrace. Here's a small example for you.

Whenever I go to the grocery store, blacks insist on parking their cars right in front of the store despite the yellow banner on the curb designating it as a no-park zone except for emergency vehicles.

Whites don't do that. Asians don't do that. I can't even say Hispanics do it. Only black people exercise such a disregard for law and order.

So, yes, that does cause us problems. It not only makes it difficult trying to get in and out of the store, but it adds another level of annoyance that does not have to be.

You people have serious problems.

aZiya

Location hidden

#13 Jan 6, 2013
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>I'm referring to the problems whites have with blacks. It's not the color of your skin. It's the degenerate behavior you all embrace. Here's a small example for you.

Whenever I go to the grocery store, blacks insist on parking their cars right in front of the store despite the yellow banner on the curb designating it as a no-park zone except for emergency vehicles.

Whites don't do that. Asians don't do that. I can't even say Hispanics do it. Only black people exercise such a disregard for law and order.

So, yes, that does cause us problems. It not only makes it difficult trying to get in and out of the store, but it adds another level of annoyance that does not have to be.

You people have serious problems.
wow what a real serious problem.

It's not the color it's the behavior is such bullshyt. In that case all blk ppl should really hate whites with a passion.
idi amin dada

Tiverton, RI

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Amin would help them advance to at least house pet status. Help me resurrect my well fit body.

His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire, in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Chaos Bringer wrote:
<quoted text>
He ain't black he is mixed. When a real black man becomes president then you can talk.
You people are unbelievable. When he was elected in 2008, he was THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. You all claimed him and embraced him. Then reality set in over the next four years. You all didn't get the "hook up" you expected. He didn't bail your sorry azzes out like you thought. And now he's no longer black but "mixed."

LMMFAO!

aZiya

Location hidden

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Chaos Bringer wrote:
<quoted text>blacks and everybody else
true. Lol

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 6, 2013
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are unbelievable. When he was elected in 2008, he was THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. You all claimed him and embraced him. Then reality set in over the next four years. You all didn't get the "hook up" you expected. He didn't bail your sorry azzes out like you thought. And now he's no longer black but "mixed."
LMMFAO!
.....^^^^.sigh*^^^^ I thought I was the only one who noticed that too.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#20 Jan 6, 2013
one possibility on why MLK was suspected of embracing Communism could have been because he didn't have the highest level of faith that blacks could advance.
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#22 Jan 6, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
one possibility on why MLK was suspected of embracing Communism could have been because he didn't have the highest level of faith that blacks could advance.
He was right. Look how far in the gutter they've sunk since King was alive.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#24 Jan 6, 2013
Blacks have to deal with discrimination and racism. Despite this, I have seen plenty advance.
harley davidson

Crosby, TX

#25 Jan 6, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
Blacks have to deal with discrimination and racism. Despite this, I have seen plenty advance.
swelling up the welfare roles,over 20% unemployment rate, lead in incarceration rates, over 4 million single mothers, take the lead in abortion,never create their own jobs, lead in std and hiv infections, yeah the boons are advancing quite well

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#27 Jan 6, 2013
harley davidson wrote:
<quoted text>swelling up the welfare roles,over 20% unemployment rate, lead in incarceration rates, over 4 million single mothers, take the lead in abortion,never create their own jobs, lead in std and hiv infections, yeah the boons are advancing quite well
Get it together man. I really think that you love Black People. That is why you are here.
harley davidson

Crosby, TX

#28 Jan 6, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it together man. I really think that you love Black People. That is why you are here.
im just astonished.you people are just unbelievable, you are not like everyone else sometimes i wonder if you people are just cursed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 1,656,274
Some Vikings Were Indeed Black 16 min The Patriot 1
Whatever happened to Cigar face and Coretta Joe... 34 min Master Ttt 20
Ancient North Africa: Who wants it more? 40 min Master Ttt 6
"Hands Up!" "Don't SHOOT!" 43 min Hmm 24
The real Santa Claus was a black man 48 min Tiny Tim Unplugged 9
The Kardashians and the demise of the White male 51 min Spinning 360 waves 5
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 1 hr asset 165
Radical White racists are undermining the Repub... 1 hr Madison Grant 17
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Henry 1,610