Dark-skinned Black Women Are Beautiful?
lillie

Cleveland, OH

#1118 Dec 27, 2007
Im a dark skinned black woman and the coomment that pisses me off is the "dark but cute" compliement. Because of the way I look (dark skin long hair , narrow nose and thin lips) Im always asked Are you from India? When i say no then people insist Im lying because a dark skinned black girl is "supposed to be ugly" So what do you fellow bloggers make of my situation?

Since: Dec 07

Syosset, NY

#1119 Dec 27, 2007
Connie wrote:
hahahaaa..I am a sexy dark skin women. I am not guy but real talk, Dark skin women have it going on with more sex appeal. If I were bi, I would only want dark skin curvy women like Kenya moore. Beyonce is a washed up fake european wanna be. People that make ignorante comments about dark skinned women are all N***ERS. Well Trained N***ers like Kobe, O.j, Charle Barkley and people that fell victim to communism. The white men tells you what is beautiful..Dont you dare put african american in your application. You are n***ers, traitors and completely lack intelligence. WHITE PEOPLE FOUND WAYS TO MAKE THEIR LIPS BIG LIKE MINE, A DARK SKIN NUBIAN PRINCESS. THEY ARE EXPERIMENTING WITH THE TAN, AS SOON AS THEY FIND WAYS TO MAKE THEIR SKIN DARK LIKE MINE, THAN IT WILL BE OKAY TO BE DARK RIGHT? f*** YOU. I am loving my skin. Do not claim to be black when you do not know the previledge of it. The black race is vanishing. I pray to God to give me a beautiful daughter that would look like me and not that artificial black beauty that resemble whites. Keep your latina girl Beyonce and that alien head Rhianna. I am fine with my India Aria, Kenya Moore, Naomi Campbell, Foxy Brown, Angi Stone, and yes Sarina Williams. My beautiful true talented sisters. The rest is fruadulant.
Oh please I bet u if me and u walk down the street men are going to look at me. DON'T HATE!

Since: Jul 07

Philadelphia, PA

#1120 Dec 27, 2007
KrystalRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please I bet u if me and u walk down the street men are going to look at me. DON'T HATE!
Why don't you leave dark-skinned women alone. They are just as pretty as light-skinned women. Thank you. You're giving light-skinned women a bad name acting like that.

Syosset, NY

#1121 Dec 27, 2007
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you leave dark-skinned women alone. They are just as pretty as light-skinned women. Thank you. You're giving light-skinned women a bad name acting like that.
Are u following me? Please, Iam not a bad person it's just facts, i'm sure u see it everyday, u just don't want to admit it thats why yall make these thread about "Black women are beautiful" stop trying to convince yourselves of that. Blame the black men, they love us.

Since: Jul 07

Philadelphia, PA

#1122 Dec 27, 2007
KrystalRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u following me? Please, Iam not a bad person it's just facts, i'm sure u see it everyday, u just don't want to admit it thats why yall make these thread about "Black women are beautiful" stop trying to convince yourselves of that. Blame the black men, they love us.
First of all, I'm not convincing myself, and no, I'm not naive to see that light skin is preferred to dark. It is because of the media. Can't you understand that. You said that you are not a bad person, but calinng dark-skinned women ugly and ghetto is not nice. You are hateful towards dark-skinned women. The black men that only dates lighter women that look almost white have some issues that they need to deal with. They don't like themselves, and newsflash, most black men that date light skinned girls are mostly likely going to date women of other races. Even light skin ain't good enoug. Now they're leaving light-skinned women for non-black women!!!!! How about that. You don't hear me dissing light-skinned women because my mother and sister are light-skinned. I happened to be dark borwn skinned so what you said really offended me, and I got a man. So you meant to tell me that a dark-skinned woman is not supposed to have anybody simply because she's dark? You need to stop letting those self-hating black men get intoe your ear like that.
Connie

AOL

#1123 Dec 27, 2007
KrystalRose wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY? BECAUSE I AM IN A BUSINESS SUITE AND YOU ARE IN A HOODRAT OUTFIT LIKE THOSE RAP VIDEO H**S? COME WITH CLASS....OR DONT COME AT ALL. YOU ARE KNOWN TO BE CHEAP AND PROSTITUTES. ALL THE POWERFUL WOMEN ARE DARK SKINNED. CONDOLEEZA RICE, OBAMA WIFE. I SEE YOU HAVE THE RAP VIDEO PACKED THOUGH.
Connie

AOL

#1124 Dec 27, 2007
KrystalRose wrote:
<quoted text>
IS THAT WHY KOBE MARRIED YOUR KIND? YOU STUPIT TRICK. THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOSING GOOD BLACK MEN TO WHITE WOMEN LIKE TIGER WOODS. MOSTLY LIGHT SKINNED WOMEN NOT ALL BUT MOST ARE TOO SLUTTY AND ARE KNOWN TO HAVE STDS BECAUSE THE SLEEP WITH BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. THEY ARE NOT EDUCATED. PROOF....OPRAH, CONDOLEEZA, MAXINE WATERS, MAYA ANGELO...OBAMA'S WIFE...THE LIST GOES ON. THESE ARE ALL POWERFUL BLACK DARK SKINNED WOMEN. BEYONCE, RHIANNA PROSTITUTES. THEY SELL THEIR BODIES AND NOT EVEN EDUCATED. BEYONCE AND JAY Z MAY HAVE AN ALBINO. TWO HIGH YELLOW PEOPLE? I KNOW ALOT OF BLACK MEN IN THE CORPORATE WORLD THAT ARE MARRIED TO BLACK WOMEN AND I AM ONE OF THEM. MY HUSBAND MAKE A SIX FIGURE INCOME. IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS, THAT IS MORE THAN $900,000 A YEAR. HE IS LIGHT SKINNED BUT HE LOVE HIS CULTURE. A PHARMICIST. NOT BALL CHASER OR A RAPPER. YOU MAY WANT TO COME AGAIN. YOU HAVE LOW MENTALITY. MY FUTRE CHILDREN'S FUTURE IS SET FINANCIALY. I MAY NEVER NEED TO WORK EVER BUT I STILL DO. MY MAN RESPECTS ME. MY FAMILY RESPECTS ME, ACCEPT FOR MY MOTHER. SHE HAS A MIND JUST LIKE YOU. THAT IS WHY I HAVENT TALKED TO HER IN YEARS.
lady 1st

Richmond, KY

#1125 Dec 27, 2007
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'm not convincing myself, and no, I'm not naive to see that light skin is preferred to dark. It is because of the media. Can't you understand that. You said that you are not a bad person, but calinng dark-skinned women ugly and ghetto is not nice. You are hateful towards dark-skinned women. The black men that only dates lighter women that look almost white have some issues that they need to deal with. They don't like themselves, and newsflash, most black men that date light skinned girls are mostly likely going to date women of other races. Even light skin ain't good enoug. Now they're leaving light-skinned women for non-black women!!!!! How about that. You don't hear me dissing light-skinned women because my mother and sister are light-skinned. I happened to be dark borwn skinned so what you said really offended me, and I got a man. So you meant to tell me that a dark-skinned woman is not supposed to have anybody simply because she's dark? You need to stop letting those self-hating black men get intoe your ear like that.
Nicloe, this women is sick. im on the light-side but let me tell you this, all races of men lust after dark-skin women, dont believe the hype about black women its a cover-up. my mother was a nanny to a white family and the man of the house was in love with black women. one has to look beyond the surface to find the truth.

“The Mother Of The Black Race”

Africa

#1126 Dec 27, 2007
hahahaaa..I am a sexy dark skin women. I am not guy but real talk, Dark skin women have it going on with more sex appeal. If I were bi, I would only want dark skin curvy women like Kenya moore. Beyonce is a washed up fake european wanna be. People that make ignorante comments about dark skinned women are all N***ERS. Well Trained N***ers like Kobe, O.j, Charle Barkley and people that fell victim to communism. The white men tells you what is beautiful..Dont you dare put african american in your application. You are n***ers, traitors and completely lack intelligence. WHITE PEOPLE FOUND WAYS TO MAKE THEIR LIPS BIG LIKE MINE, A DARK SKIN NUBIAN PRINCESS. THEY ARE EXPERIMENTING WITH THE TAN, AS SOON AS THEY FIND WAYS TO MAKE THEIR SKIN DARK LIKE MINE, THAN IT WILL BE OKAY TO BE DARK RIGHT? f*** YOU. I am loving my skin. Do not claim to be black when you do not know the previledge of it. The black race is vanishing. I pray to God to give me a beautiful daughter that would look like me and not that artificial black beauty that resemble whites. Keep your latina girl Beyonce and that alien head Rhianna. I am fine with my India Aria, Kenya Moore, Naomi Campbell, Foxy Brown, Angi Stone, and yes Sarina Williams. My beautiful true talented sisters. The rest is fruadulant.

Africa

#1127 Dec 27, 2007
hahahaaa..I am a sexy dark skin women. I am not gay but real talk, Dark skin women have it going on with more sex appeal. If I were bi, I would only want dark skin curvy women like Kenya moore. Beyonce is a washed up fake european wanna be. People that make ignorante comments about dark skinned women are all N***ERS. Well Trained N***ers like Kobe, O.j, Charle Barkley and people that fell victim to communism. The white men tells you what is beautiful..Dont you dare put african american in your application. You are n***ers, traitors and completely lack intelligence. WHITE PEOPLE FOUND WAYS TO MAKE THEIR LIPS BIG LIKE MINE, A DARK SKIN NUBIAN PRINCESS. THEY ARE EXPERIMENTING WITH THE TAN, AS SOON AS THEY FIND WAYS TO MAKE THEIR SKIN DARK LIKE MINE, THAN IT WILL BE OKAY TO BE DARK RIGHT? f*** YOU. I am loving my skin. Do not claim to be black when you do not know the previledge of it. The black race is vanishing. I pray to God to give me a beautiful daughter that would look like me and not that artificial black beauty that resemble whites. Keep your latina girl Beyonce and that alien head Rhianna. I am fine with my India Aria, Kenya Moore, Naomi Campbell, Foxy Brown, Angi Stone, and yes Sarina Williams. My beautiful true talented sisters. The rest is fruadulant.

Africa

#1128 Dec 27, 2007
MauMau wrote:
Huh...wonder what people think of dark skinned guys? I read somewhere that people see as more threatening than our less pigmented brothers.
Dark skinned men have it made. They are always forgetting the light skinned guys like they forget the dark skin girls. It is sad. Again they copy white folks. Tall dark and handsome with snow white.
Donivan

Southfield, MI

#1129 Dec 27, 2007
NUBIAN_haters2 wrote:
hahahaaa..I am a sexy dark skin women. I am not gay but real talk, Dark skin women have it going on with more sex appeal. If I were bi, I would only want dark skin curvy women like Kenya moore. Beyonce is a washed up fake european wanna be. People that make ignorante comments about dark skinned women are all N***ERS. Well Trained N***ers like Kobe, O.j, Charle Barkley and people that fell victim to communism. The white men tells you what is beautiful..Dont you dare put african american in your application. You are n***ers, traitors and completely lack intelligence. WHITE PEOPLE FOUND WAYS TO MAKE THEIR LIPS BIG LIKE MINE, A DARK SKIN NUBIAN PRINCESS. THEY ARE EXPERIMENTING WITH THE TAN, AS SOON AS THEY FIND WAYS TO MAKE THEIR SKIN DARK LIKE MINE, THAN IT WILL BE OKAY TO BE DARK RIGHT? f*** YOU. I am loving my skin. Do not claim to be black when you do not know the previledge of it. The black race is vanishing. I pray to God to give me a beautiful daughter that would look like me and not that artificial black beauty that resemble whites. Keep your latina girl Beyonce and that alien head Rhianna. I am fine with my India Aria, Kenya Moore, Naomi Campbell, Foxy Brown, Angi Stone, and yes Sarina Williams. My beautiful true talented sisters. The rest is fruadulant.
Hey read my response to your post on black womean-mulado woman, please read
babydoll

Kissimmee, FL

#1130 Dec 28, 2007
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m sure God wanted you to grow your own natural hair, not stick someone else’s hair in your head and pretend it’s yours.
whoa now u must not get out much. i'm a dark skinned black woman with beautiful broad features. I've never worn a weave in my life and i have long flowing hair. i get hit on by men of all races even when i;m with my lightskinned friends. guys approach me alll of the time. so i don't think you have to be lightskinned to be drop sexy as hell baby.
just me

Port Huron, MI

#1132 Jan 3, 2008
white women, why do you suck fat from your butt and stick it into you lips to look like black women. every knows white women have thin ugly unattractive lips. everyone is laughing at you.
just me

Port Huron, MI

#1133 Jan 3, 2008
you are awesome. you really made me laugh. I agree with you completely. I am a lovely dark skinned beauty and can't anyone tell me otherwise. In fact, tons of ppl tell me Im beautiful, not cute, not pretty, BEAUTIFUL so all the haters can just consider themselves SHUT DOWN. YA HEARD!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#1134 Jan 3, 2008
Really the name of this post speaks for itself.

"Dark-Skinned Black Women are Beautiful"
"And if you smile it is quadrupled"
Clari

AOL

#1135 Jan 3, 2008
Angel man I dont know who or what you are but something is difinitely wrong with you.
MizLovely

Hawthorne, CA

#1136 Jan 3, 2008
KrystalRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the world would someone be jealous of you? Men might like you because of your skin color or looks or whatever AT FIRST, but once they see how arrogant and rude you are, they don't want anything to do with you!! Cuz honestly, who wants to be around someone like that? And if a man is going to judge you on the color of your skin then HE AIN'T THE ONE!!

p.s. pray that God has mercy on your soul.

oh and btw, LOOKS FADE!

good luck in life =]
MasterOfPuppets

Aurora, IL

#1137 Jan 3, 2008
Damn right dark-skinned black women are beautiful! They are beautiful are as beautiful if not more. Whatever features you may have been told are disgusting or unattractive about you are not ranging from anything you may or may not have like full lips, big ass, cornrows, dark skin, etc. God didn't curse with this but blessed you with it. You're fine the way you are.

“area celebrity”

Schenectady

#1138 Jan 3, 2008
I Like White wOMAN dark women look like apes! Hoo Hoooo Hoo Hoooo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get real black people! 3 min Fucisil 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Canuk 1,660,082
SHOULD blacks claim ancient Rome? 7 min White 6
Blacks contribute nothing to America economically 9 min White 40
They print it from thin air... 10 min Fucisil 2
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 12 min el rey de los cam... 64
Is this KIP? 14 min THX White Reign 84
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 2 hr THrilLa 164
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr lmao 1,621
More from around the web