Do I look White?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of717
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pinky 42

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

4

3

You are white as a snow monkey!

hehehe
Budda

Owings Mills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Iberian Knight wrote:
I am of Spanish and French descent and because of that, idiots on here say I'm not White?:
http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv329/Chri...
Us Spaniards are White! We aren't facing the struggles of minorities, just look at White Cubans in Florida who have basically assimilated to White America. Why are you Blacks such retards?
You look indian.
zen

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You are lily white.
Post Partum Depression

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

5

2

2

You look like a werewolf...
Gold

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

6

4

2

Yes you look white,but you are ugly and look like a peadophile so why post such a terrible picture

You have to at least be averagely attractive to be relevant and you are not
Confusious Kwesi

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

2

Iberian Knight wrote:
I am of Spanish and French descent and because of that, idiots on here say I'm not White?:
http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv329/Chri...
Us Spaniards are White! We aren't facing the struggles of minorities, just look at White Cubans in Florida who have basically assimilated to White America. Why are you Blacks such retards?
Did you take a wrong turn and ended here?You look a bit like basil brushs azz to me.
pinky 42

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

5

1

1

you look white with a mix of some sort actually
Budda

Owings Mills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

5

2

2

Why do you have gay pics in your album?

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv329/Chri...

Since: Apr 09

Utrecht, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Iberian Knight wrote:
I am of Spanish and French descent and because of that, idiots on here say I'm not White?:
http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv329/Chri...
Us Spaniards are White! We aren't facing the struggles of minorities, just look at White Cubans in Florida who have basically assimilated to White America. Why are you Blacks such retards?
Cubans in florida face a lot of discrimination. In fact, the latino community, including the white latino community, face a lot of discrimination. It depends of course on how well they've assimilated. But if you have "Latin Pride", then you'll have it as hard as Mestizos.
The Moor

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Iberian Knight wrote:
I am of Spanish and French descent and because of that, idiots on here say I'm not White?:
http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv329/Chri...
Us Spaniards are White! We aren't facing the struggles of minorities, just look at White Cubans in Florida who have basically assimilated to White America. Why are you Blacks such retards?
WHO THE FCK CARES!...WHY DON'T YOU GO AND ASK WHITE FOLKS IF YOU LOOK WHITE?

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I'm white and you look white to me. I have a friend with a good bit of French blood and your looks remind me of his.

“It is what it is!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You actually kind of look Jewish.

If you are also of French descent, then why do you call yourself Hispanic, if those Spanish-speaking people of mixed race are not Hispanic by your estimation? Yet, you admit in another thread that they have some Spanish ancestry?

This is your response (post #454) on the Dominican thread: "Okay, maybe most are of partial spanish descent but they aren't full hispanic. They can see they're half hispanic if they are half white spaniard descent but a black saying they are a full Hispanic would be like Chris Rock saying he's a full Celt."

You should make sure that your viewpoint doesn't change depending on the thread you are on.

Since: Apr 09

Utrecht, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Iberian Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people look at me and see a white person (because I am) and when they hear my last name (Novo) they assume it's a "coincidence" and that I'm an Italian or something.
I know a self-hating nordic-looking White Colombian who has to convince people that he isn't white and that he's a hispanic, so if he has to convince people, does that not mean that Real Hispanics (Whites of Spanish descent) aren't discriminated against and are treated like regular whites?
Well do you get discriminated against? No? Then quit whining.

Since: Oct 09

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

4

4

1

Iberian Knight wrote:
And REAL white people know that Spaniards are White, a bunch of ignorant Wiggers mean nothing. WN's and White Supremacists consider us White.
Half of America thinks us Spaniards aren't White, and most of these people are ignorant Liberals/Wiggers.
\

You are an idiot. If you want to be white so bad stop calling your self spaniard, because Spain is not native to whites, GET OVER IT. YOU say blacks are stupid, if we are stupid then you have to be the biggest fuckin doofus-monkey i have ever encountered. And how the hell do you think latinos evolved ass head? Spaniards from Spain and Native Americans. When the Spanish came to the Americas centuries ago, eventually they started makin babies with Native Americans, and thats how you have the many different races of latino, YOU ARE NOT WHITE, but since you want to be so bad, just go blend in with them and change yo last name to Furgerson or some shit like that and you might be good to go.

Since: Apr 09

Utrecht, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Iberian Knight wrote:
And REAL white people know that Spaniards are White, a bunch of ignorant Wiggers mean nothing. WN's and White Supremacists consider us White.
Half of America thinks us Spaniards aren't White, and most of these people are ignorant Liberals/Wiggers.
And that's the only people you care about, right? The White Nationalists and White supremacists? So then quit whining.
Morning Breath

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What about Anotnio Banderas, he's spainard and he has has darker skin than you. Or what about penelope cruz, her skin is also darker than yours and she is spainard. Or Slavador Dali.

Maybe some of those "white colombians"(I put qutation marks because you don't know there family lineage) are proud of their heritage because they grew up in a country filled with mixed people of different backgrounds, and that's all they know. They don't know Europe. They know colombia.

Since: Feb 09

Immingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Iberian Knight wrote:
And REAL white people know that Spaniards are White, a bunch of ignorant Wiggers mean nothing. WN's and White Supremacists consider us White.
Half of America thinks us Spaniards aren't White, and most of these people are ignorant Liberals/Wiggers.
Why have you asked this question ? you know what you are dont let ignorant people tell you what you are.
Real

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Morning Breath wrote:
What about Anotnio Banderas, he's spainard and he has has darker skin than you. Or what about penelope cruz, her skin is also darker than yours and she is spainard. Or Slavador Dali.
Maybe some of those "white colombians"(I put qutation marks because you don't know there family lineage) are proud of their heritage because they grew up in a country filled with mixed people of different backgrounds, and that's all they know. They don't know Europe. They know colombia.
^^lol I can smell yo morning breath from over here
Gold

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

6

4

1

This guy is hiding something

He is trying to hard to convince everybody that he is white and seems to have low self-esteem

He also has a odd nose
Budda

Owings Mills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 25, 2009
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, and Turks are not white.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of717
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••