Did black people Evolve From the Ape?

Did black people Evolve From the Ape?

Created by Veronica Gaar on Jul 29, 2009

90 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes see the similarity

Sure we did

Monkey see Monkey do

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Name Here

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Jul 29, 2009
Darwin said they did, and they believe him.
Lulz

Yorktown, VA

#2 Jul 29, 2009
It's the truth and they're ashamed of it (their savage history).
Franciscus

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jul 29, 2009
They look like monkeys and act like monkeys, but monkeys are smarter.
Watusi Jackson

Jacksonville, AR

#5 Jul 29, 2009
That a terrible thing to say about monkeys!

PaulSmall

“Black on Black violence”

Since: Jul 09

IS crime prevention

#6 Jul 29, 2009
Did black people Evolve From the Ape?

...Not yet.
Lawn Jockey

Jacksonville, AR

#7 Jul 29, 2009
PaulSmall wrote:
Did black people Evolve From the Ape?
...Not yet.
Maybe in another 200 million years.....maybe.
Whites are Cain

Temple, GA

#8 Jul 29, 2009
No, but but people evolved from that fallen angel satan, you know.. YOUR FATHER, you white Cain dogs. No DOG shall enter heaven. Now, be the white devils that you are and go to hell.

Oh p.s. I don't care what you say after reading this post because I said what I wanted to say, and I meant it and don't regret it. Freedom of the mind feels DAMN good!!!!

Go do a google search and type in each one
are white people devils
are white people evil
are white people the devil
and see for yourself, your wicked secret is out!
Whites are Cain

Temple, GA

#9 Jul 29, 2009
OH And I typed so fast out of digust for your kind I spelled something wrong let me repeat myself again, lol

No, but WHITE! people evolved from that fallen angel satan, you know.. YOUR FATHER, you white Cain dogs. No DOG shall enter heaven. Now, be the white devils that you are and go to hell.

Oh p.s. I don't care what you say after reading this post because I said what I wanted to say, and I meant it and don't regret it. Freedom of the mind feels DAMN good!!!!

Go do a google search and type in each one
are white people devils
are white people evil
are white people the devil
and see for yourself, your wicked secret is out!!!

PaulSmall

“Black on Black violence”

Since: Jul 09

IS crime prevention

#10 Jul 30, 2009
It's still stupid.
Try again...
truck

Lenoir City, TN

#11 Jun 15, 2010
white people evolved from snow monkeys
Leewa

Westminster, MD

#13 Jun 15, 2010
Yawn...This monkeys=blacks shit is getting old.

Seriously...grow up people.
bryant

United States

#14 Jun 15, 2010
all humans are apes white people and black people can have babies together right that means our DNA is close so if we are apes you guys are apes to

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#15 Jun 15, 2010
Lulz wrote:
It's the truth and they're ashamed of it (their savage history).
A picture is worth a thousand words. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1r2bLT8cSKo/SKWVBaA... Nuff said !!!!

I Am The Riddler

“Dass wut Ahm tawkeen bawt!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#16 Jun 15, 2010
Whites are Cain wrote:
No, but but people evolved from that fallen angel satan, you know.. YOUR FATHER, you white Cain dogs. No DOG shall enter heaven. Now, be the white devils that you are and go to hell.
Oh p.s. I don't care what you say after reading this post because I said what I wanted to say, and I meant it and don't regret it. Freedom of the mind feels DAMN good!!!!
Go do a google search and type in each one
are white people devils
are white people evil
are white people the devil
and see for yourself, your wicked secret is out!
Actually blacks are devils. The Chinese call blacks "black devils." We call blacks "shines" and Lucifer was called "the shining one."
Rational Observer

United States

#17 Jun 16, 2010
Leewa wrote:
Yawn...This monkeys=blacks shit is getting old.
Seriously...grow up people.
Looks like you made a typo with the equal sign. Should have read, monkeys > blacks. Btw, the truth never gets old.
Rational Observer

United States

#18 Jun 16, 2010
Whites are Cain wrote:
OH And I typed so fast out of digust for your kind I spelled something wrong let me repeat myself again, lol
No, but WHITE! people evolved from that fallen angel satan, you know.. YOUR FATHER, you white Cain dogs. No DOG shall enter heaven. Now, be the white devils that you are and go to hell.
Oh p.s. I don't care what you say after reading this post because I said what I wanted to say, and I meant it and don't regret it. Freedom of the mind feels DAMN good!!!!
Go do a google search and type in each one
are white people devils
are white people evil
are white people the devil
and see for yourself, your wicked secret is out!!!
Actually , like Riddler said, devils are actually black. That's why so many black people go to church. They know they are the LEAST favored of God so they try to compensate by attending church way more than most other people. What a shame, all for nothing. LMAO!!!!
Hilly

Edison, NJ

#19 Jun 16, 2010
jmkk

United States

#22 Jun 17, 2010
white people are snow monkeys
jon

Spartanburg, SC

#24 Jul 16, 2011
Whats funny is bringing up the idea of affirmative action in basketball or football,rounding out the field with more mexicans,whites,jews etc....

Why dont we do that??Because blacks are physically built,contain more testosterone,including the woman and are very good at both sports.

So why do we have affirmative action for federal,state and private jobs??Shouldnt we pick the most qualified for jobs too???If I owned my own priavte company,I would shudder at the thought of hiring anyone of any color that was less qualified to just meet a quota,just like the football and basketball leagues would be if they were forced to hire a 5 foot tall mexican for a guard on a basketball team,but its the same idea.

Companies are forced to hire the less qualified,and as a matter of fact forcing private companies to hire anyone for any reason is against the constitution and right to privacy,because as a private company you should be able to hire whoever you want,and money knows no color and if you were black and the best at what you did,you would be hired anyway.

So in conclusion,I think its time the racist nba and nfl are forced to meet meet civil rights guidelines and hire whites and mexicans etc...


But its funny,even mention this and you get shunned,but its true,the nfl and nba are racist,and if they are only hiring the best for the job,shouldnt we throw affirmative action out the window and allow ALL employers to hire the best and brightest,and some blacks might not like this,but affirmative action has destroyed black intelleigence,by simply lowering standards for them.Welfare destroys families because black people chose a check over staying together as families,No one holds a gun to a persons head and tells them to have 5 kids they cannot support,its their decision to,thus the men leave so the checks can come in when they should be having no children or one child and raising it well,and staying together as smaller families.

Imagine the up roar if the nba and nfl had to "level the playing field"in the area of color,and were forced to hire unqualified people,just like in real world,government,state and privately owned companies.

If the naacp was about civil rights,it would be called the National Association for the Advancement of ALL PEOPLE.





gear ache

Saltville, VA

#25 Aug 7, 2011
I think that black people just gave birth to a super white person..

that is actually more evolved than regular white people and also black people themselves..

otherwise why would it have hair at birth.. or maybe it's jesus..

obviously it's like a growth hormone or something..

there is another thing I think that maybe i'm wrong about that..

you see the child might get darker as it gets older and get darker eyes..

yet still it would remain a new breed of black person..

that baby ain't even really a white person if you think about it because it's hair grew too quick..

I didn't even realize that.. dang..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,403,954
Why do Pakistani men have tiny dicks? (Apr '14) 13 min Kim 37
Shoot all whites 25 min u make me laugh 41
Is Jacob from Twilight a pedophile ? 32 min u make me laugh 2
Topix AFAM Looks Like Neonazi Forum Godlikeprod... 37 min u make me laugh 3
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 40 min u make me laugh 161
The matriarchal society, is not working for the... 48 min u make me laugh 6
More from around the web