Why do most white women hates asian w...
Gianna

Germany

#4667 Jun 8, 2013
my2000cents wrote:
<quoted text>
white girl sucky sucky noooo goooood.....
What are racist fcks like you still doing on the face of the planet? Please dissapear off it. You'd do humanity a great favour.

A lot of racists and white haters here. And for what? This is depressing to see that such people STILL exist on Earth today.
SHOULD KNOW

New York, NY

#4668 Jun 8, 2013
Gianna wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, that's why I chose my Asian boyfriend whom I want to become my husband some time in the future, because I hate my race and wanna contribute to making it extinct. LMAO You got me there, buddy!*note the sarcasm*
If you're dating an Azn guy then you must be thin and pretty because that's all they go for.
Haters

Newark, NJ

#4669 Jun 9, 2013
Yeah I noticed when I'm out shopping white and black women always give me dirty looks because I'm naturally beautiful with a great body and they can't seem to handle that. I don't need fake hair, fake eyelashes to be beautiful. I also hate ignorant statements about asian women getting double eyelid surgery umm I have natural double eyelids I didn't need surgery for those.
chingchangchong

Raleigh, NC

#4670 Jun 28, 2013
lilmommie wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that the reason why they hate asian women?
YES.
Louise Jackson

Decatur, GA

#4671 Jun 28, 2013
I'm a white woman that lives in the UK, and I'm visiting Atlanta right now and I'm not into white men because their tiny cocks can't satisfy me, I'm more interested in Pakistani and Arab men, Pakistani men drive me wild in bed with their huge hairy thick uncircumcised cocks, so all the Asian women can have all the white men because I'm more interested in Pakistanis and Turkish men anyways, so if there's any Pakistani men in Atlanta, can you please contact me and check out my video

And please don't apply if your white, black, or Asian because I want to be satisfied

Lana

Baytown, TX

#4672 Jul 5, 2013
Louise Jackson wrote:
I'm a white woman that lives in the UK, and I'm visiting Atlanta right now and I'm not into white men because their tiny cocks can't satisfy me, I'm more interested in Pakistani and Arab men, Pakistani men drive me wild in bed with their huge hairy thick uncircumcised cocks, so all the Asian women can have all the white men because I'm more interested in Pakistanis and Turkish men anyways, so if there's any Pakistani men in Atlanta, can you please contact me and check out my video
And please don't apply if your white, black, or Asian because I want to be satisfied
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9uwp_mOYU_QXX
This person is a gay man, LMAO.
Chocolate lady

United States

#4673 Jul 7, 2013
Who cares lmao aw and ww have the lowest self esteem and bw have the highest with lw close behind..honest to God lol I had a psychology teacher in highschool who was a ww who shared this survey in class to everyone. To be honest aw and ww just dont measure up..never have and never will. We dont care about ww and bm..or aw with wm..leaves me those sexy azz asian boys and ill drive right up and pick em up..and if anybody got prob..with that your just proving my point even more lmao and its amusing as hell..
Nah

Newark, OH

#4674 Jul 19, 2013
Donna wrote:
<quoted text> I'm gonna tell you how many of us think. The average Asian (Chinese) woman for example are tiny and don't have Azz hips thighs or breast! They also have a smashed in face and weird eyes. Their hair is waay to straight! Now if you wanna talk about south East Asian women ( Indians) they have gorgeous hair and its sold all over the world. You got to remember when you said the world " Asian" it generally means a Chinese or Vietnamese or Japanese women and in black many communities that's all we are exposed too! I feel no envy of Asian women they don't even come close ! Just as some men are obsessed with hair some men are obsessed with a hot body and black women definitely have that sowed up. Please come back with some lame stats about black women being obese because that doesn't apply to all of us and certainly not me
As much as I don't like HR, I'm going to defend him. India is not in South East Asia, retard. And no one finds Indian chick attractive, gross is a better description. And men like straight hair, not curly, nappy ass baboon/semite hair. The only bodies black women have are of the fat and flabby variety. And what's with this "azz, breasts, hips, and thighs" analogy? Can't blacks go 1 minute without thinking about a KFC meal? East Asian women are beautiful, and have very nice bodies. Most black women can't compete, and that's why you're jealous.
Nah

Newark, OH

#4675 Jul 19, 2013
Gianna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate would be a very strong word. Most white women I know, don't give a fck about asian women. They have more important things to worry about in their day to day lives, really. One thing I did notice, however, is that many asian women are very hostile to and about white women instead, and this might be the reason why some white women might not like them. I am slavic myself, so obviously, white, and my boyfriend is asian, I get tons of glares and hateful looks from asian women when they see me with him. My boyfriend got lectured and bitched at for having a white girlfriend by an asian woman who never even met me. The second she heard his girlfriend is white, she started freaking out on him and shaming him for not going for an asian woman, and even demanding of him to date her asian girlfriend, although he and I were already into a solid relationship and she knew that as he told her. I have rarely encountered hostility from white women towards asian women. Maybe that's because I'm in Europe and women here tend to have a little bit more relaxed views on the world. I know that many American women tend to be very insecure and feel threatened by Eastern ladies, be they white or asian, and European ones, as I've heard many of them bash us on numerous occasions. I don't know where the insecurity stems from, but I don't care to look into that as it's not my problem. The one thing I find irritating, still, is to see people claiming that only white women display hostility toward asian women, as though the asian ones are innocent angel who can do no wrong. I see plenty more hostile and bitchy asian women in real life who take up every opportunity to slander white women left and right. Women are insecure. End of story. Anyway, this has been my experience in regards to this topic.
No, it's mostly white women who like to slander Asian women, even though they never succeed. Only ugly white women like yourself like Asian men. That, or you're lying and not even dating an Asian guy, which is more likely. I mean, you Slaviv she-males are as desperate as you are hideous.
Nah

Newark, OH

#4676 Jul 19, 2013
Asian Jew wrote:
I don't see anything appealing about a petite frame, Asians bodies are more androgynous which are what the Jews are promoting now. Its more like closet homosexuality and pedophilia
No, liking feminine, womanly body styles is normal. Liking big, masculine body styles that white women and black women have is gay.
Nah

Newark, OH

#4677 Jul 19, 2013
Gianna wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, that's why I chose my Asian boyfriend whom I want to become my husband some time in the future, because I hate my race and wanna contribute to making it extinct. LMAO You got me there, buddy!*note the sarcasm*
You chose you're Asian boyfriend because you're too ugly for a white guy.
Nah

Newark, OH

#4678 Jul 19, 2013
SHOULD KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're dating an Azn guy then you must be thin and pretty because that's all they go for.
No, Asian men only get ugly white women with anorexia. Just like how black guys get ugly white women with obesity problems.
Nah

Newark, OH

#4679 Jul 19, 2013
Louise Jackson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9uwp_mOYU_QXX
You're just a turd skinned S. Asian trolling. And I'm pretty sure Turks are white.
Nah

Newark, OH

#4680 Jul 19, 2013
Chocolate lady wrote:
Who cares lmao aw and ww have the lowest self esteem and bw have the highest with lw close behind..honest to God lol I had a psychology teacher in highschool who was a ww who shared this survey in class to everyone. To be honest aw and ww just dont measure up..never have and never will. We dont care about ww and bm..or aw with wm..leaves me those sexy azz asian boys and ill drive right up and pick em up..and if anybody got prob..with that your just proving my point even more lmao and its amusing as hell..
But aw are above you, and only ugly black girls like Asian guys. And what the hell is a "lw"? I know you're dumb ass doesn't think latin is a race!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#4681 Jul 19, 2013
Coupling up with wm.. Even bw envy the asian woman.. Cause they all wanting wm child..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4682 Jul 19, 2013
Like the creator of FB
he married a AW (scientist)
and ww was pissed because he was a billionaire

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4683 Jul 19, 2013
Nubianitalia wrote:
Like the creator of FB
he married a AW (scientist)
and ww was pissed because he was a billionaire
People worry way too much about what someone else has.
next

Saskatoon, Canada

#4685 Aug 9, 2013
Kim xxx wrote:
<quoted text>Im mixed race[black/white]too and I'm being honest here when I say White women and Black women talk about each other at times but neither group cares or talks about Asian women.What is this thread?
no one cares about black women. the two hottest groups are asian and white. it's obvious. and asians have smaller feet, better skin, look younger throughout life, and are generally more dainty than some white pig
next

Saskatoon, Canada

#4686 Aug 10, 2013
Kim xxx wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not white I'm biracial and I'm married to a black man but like i said before white women don't spend their time talking and whining about Asian women,they talk about other white women sometimes black or mixed women and vice versa but no ones talking about Asian women,thats how it is in the UK anyway.
don't be dumb. asian women are dainty. black women are masuculine and gross
Jonathan

Norway

#4687 Sep 22, 2013
lilmommie wrote:
I just notice that a lot of white womne hate asian women, if you will go to that thread What do you think about asian women, a lot of white women are posting some angry comments towards asian women, for example some body said that she hate asian women cuz they use their vginas just to be with a white men, and we all know that every women of every race does that, the other one said cuz asian women are ugly, they want to look like white women, that asian women are going through alot of surgery just to look like white women, what is really the reason? I see that a lot of asian women that ignore that, but I dont! so what is the reason?
White woman can anly be agry if asian women dating white guys in Europe. In other part of the world they have no rigth to do it. Onlye Europe is ours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next Step after Defeating Eurocentrism is to Go... 6 min Post USA Era 3
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 9 min MICHA 35,510
no blacks allowed in this thread 30 min Arnold Schwartzen... 18
SPECIAL REPORT : most FOOD STAMP & WELFARE Reci... 31 min Mike 192
coonye west hospitalized for being a wack job 55 min Mike 39
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 1 hr Mike 36
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 1 hr Watch the Feet 137
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 hr bluestreak returns 263
More from around the web