Comments
4,041 - 4,060 of 4,159 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 4
Carl

Sydney, Australia

#4622 Jan 8, 2013
Asian women supposedly don't give off bad odours in sex. Thats what most Asian guys say. Apparently white girls give off really strong musky vaginal smells that most non western men find quite repulsive. Asian women do try to copy white girls, even changing their natural features such as hair and having surgury, and also even contact lenses. But they naturally have one thing over white girls- they don't give off strong vaginal scent/ pheromone which makes a lot of men nearly throw up.
Carl

Sydney, Australia

#4623 Jan 8, 2013
Asian women are also reported to be better in bed then white women.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4624 Jan 19, 2013
White girls like black guys
White guys like black girls

I think that's the new trend now because maybe the white people are taking the shortcut in trying to obtain darker skin.

Good on them!!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#4625 Jan 19, 2013
White people are inferior, slutty, stupid and yeah...inferior..

I find it more amusing to see them mixing with africans rather than our women.

Level 1

Location hidden

#4626 Jan 19, 2013
Kimi wrote:
Asian women are replacing white women not just with white men but in growing numbers in other areas, business, modeling, even in Hollywood. The white girl is on the decline with a lot of men today.
white girl sucky sucky noooo goooood.....
strawberryswirl

Tampa, FL

#4629 Feb 1, 2013
my2000cents wrote:
<quoted text>
white girl sucky sucky noooo goooood.....
Its all about the LATINAS, EUROPEANS AND EURASIANS IN 2013
Misa Campo, Jarah Mariano, melanie iglesias, kristine kreuk, leah dizon, arianny celeste, adriana lima, megan fox, carla ossa, antonia iacobescu, christine prosperi, amanda tam, voe nereng, elly tran ha, hyori lee, kelly hu

YOU ARE WELCOME MEN AND LESBIANS
Miami Heat over any other

Tampa, FL

#4630 Feb 1, 2013
lilmommie wrote:
I just notice that a lot of white womne hate asian women, if you will go to that thread What do you think about asian women, a lot of white women are posting some angry comments towards asian women, for example some body said that she hate asian women cuz they use their vginas just to be with a white men, and we all know that every women of every race does that, the other one said cuz asian women are ugly, they want to look like white women, that asian women are going through alot of surgery just to look like white women, what is really the reason? I see that a lot of asian women that ignore that, but I dont! so what is the reason?
I see this was posted in 2007 before gangnam style, the kpop explosion and the asian explosion before everyones eyes we opened to the sheer sensual feminity of asian females, LOL your question was posted before america's economic crash they really should find a way to clear up the internet where anything older than 3 years gets automatically deleted..well no need to worry now in the state where I live there arent many asians and all of my male friends would KILL for an asian girlfriend these days and no they are not white nerds who cant get white girls they are good looking cubans, caucasian, portugese, italians and mixed guys
now everyone wants to use asian products like bb creams and wear asian fashions at least where I live ...
Kylie

Nottingham, UK

#4631 Feb 2, 2013
I think it's mostly old fat smelly white men who can't get a girlfriend in their own country's so they get a poor Asian women over! We don't hate them in fact I feel very sorry for them xx
Kylie

Nottingham, UK

#4632 Feb 2, 2013
I'm white English and very proud of it!;)x
Kylie

Nottingham, UK

#4633 Feb 2, 2013
And for the record Asian women taking over Hollywood where?they have the biggest population in the world! I can name a hundred white actress's I can't name five Asians! Says it all really!! X

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#4634 Feb 2, 2013
Thats a lie! I would say asians get racism and stereotypes like all but the white man always been intrigue by yall culture! Shh all races are. In the 60s and 70s America showed plenty shows and movies of Japanese and Chinese. The only country they did that to was London. They evn went so far as to leave it in its rawness and add subtitles to it. Million of Dojos over the US. Matter fact Buhddism never had to barge in it was sought out here 2nd to Christianity.

You say all the movies have nerds in it. First Asian showin US was Green Hornet he was whooping ass. And your parent are stricter and efficient on Asian with their education. Yall subtle like that and thats cool. I wouldnt be ashame of being prejudge for being smart and whooping ass lol!
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it easy man. Not trying to insult anyone here. Just making a statement of fact. Blacks and Latinos dont get equal treatment, but Asians have it worse. They dont like Asian men acting in TV or movies other than as nerds. But, they like Asian women. However, Asian women with white men in the movies are not acceptable to many white women particularly in your neck of the woods. So they try to set up Asian women with the brothers...eg. until recently, Grey's Anatomy where all the white women sleep around with white men and they stick the Asian woman with a brother..absolutely nothing wrong with that,,dont mistake me...just it is devoid of reality, although the number of Asian women with black men are increasing sharply. Even yesterday I saw a new couple here in the DC area.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4635 Feb 5, 2013
Kylie wrote:
I think it's mostly old fat smelly white men who can't get a girlfriend in their own country's so they get a poor Asian women over! We don't hate them in fact I feel very sorry for them xx
You wish that were true. Are most British women are as ugly as you? You are one the fattest countries in the world. And I've heard that British chicks are so desperate, they'll screw about anything.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4636 Feb 5, 2013
Kylie wrote:
And for the record Asian women taking over Hollywood where?they have the biggest population in the world! I can name a hundred white actress's I can't name five Asians! Says it all really!! X
Hollywood is made up of mostly white people, because this is a majority white nation, you moron.
posterboy

Chapel Hill, NC

#4637 Feb 7, 2013
I have noticed A LOT of old white ladies and black girls of all ages hating on Asian girls.

Black people are jealous of their great NATURAL hair and their effortless ability to attract attention without acting obnoxious in public.

They also have great eating habits and impeccable health.

Old white ladies hate Asian girls because their white husbands are lusting after young Asian girls. This is not the Asian's fault. But they are always blamed.
Ohlala

Australia

#4638 Feb 19, 2013
Denise wrote:
ASIAN WOMEN ARE UGLY AND ANY WHITE MAN WHO MARRIES THEM HAVE CONTROL ISSUES AND WANT SEX ON DEMAND AND A YES WOMAN. THEY LOOK STUPID WITH A UGLY ASIAN ON THEIR ARM!!
You are just jealous with asian women coz they are more good looking than some average white women whom majority are fat fucks(obviously the way ur reaction is says that u belong in that group)...no man would wanna be with a women that doesnt take care of their body, who dont have a healthy lifestyle who smoke,drink,and eat crappy oily food..who would wanna be with a fat stinky lazy woman?unless the guy is hopeless and retarded..
Boss

Utica, MI

#4639 Mar 16, 2013
White women hate asian women because they are simply insecure and jealous. All over the Internet there's rants about asian women "stealing" white men. It's not like they forced him too, you should take a look in the mirror instead of blaming the asian girl. Idk what it is with some insecure white women these days!!!!
Boss

Utica, MI

#4640 Mar 16, 2013
Nicole wrote:
we hate Asian women because they took all White men away from uws
haha you are just a insecure white women. You should take a look at your personality and ask yourself how can I improve myself, not that asian girl stealing all the white men, it's pathetic!!!
Blake

Utica, MI

#4641 Mar 16, 2013
Asians are hot an no pathetic white women getting jealous and starting rants is gonna make the white man leave Just becuz the pathetic white women is angry, y'all need to stop starting these rants about (enter race here) women are stealing our men! Those men a race traitors, why do u even care? Cuz your insecure
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4642 Mar 17, 2013
This forum seems to attract attention from ugly, bitter black women and black men to.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#4643 Mar 17, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Did I hit a nerve?
No, I just meant that it was quite lame to disrespect Ms. Coulter's womanhood by insinuating that she's in any way manly or a tranny. Those are the same types of slams that racists toss at supposedly "angry" African-American women including the lovely First Lady.

Politically, Ms. Coulter may come across as a shrill right-winger but I am confident those are 100% womanly curves and figure we see:

http://www.pbase.com/harrisonphoto/image/1453...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 9 min Ben YISRAEL 4,613
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Realtime 1,100,000
Let's scare the hell out of whites! 9 min UTB 1
black women dominating white women (Oct '11) 9 min Oliver Canterberry 20
Al Sharpton Suggests He's The Frederick Douglas... 13 min boo ya 32
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 14 min Raise da Roof S 1,910
I have no plan.................................... 15 min Kip 37
There's A War On The Black Male 33 min Capree 427
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 35 min Ugh 3,070
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Gargantos 120,497
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••