Why do most white women hates asian w...
THE FUTURE

Brooklyn, NY

#4603 Dec 12, 2012
The old queen is dead. Long live the queen!

Human Revolution

Harrison, AR

#4604 Dec 14, 2012
THE FUTURE wrote:
I'm very happy to see that.
ccsdf

Natick, MA

#4605 Dec 16, 2012
lilmommie wrote:
I just notice that a lot of white womne hate asian women, if you will go to that thread What do you think about asian women, a lot of white women are posting some angry comments towards asian women, for example some body said that she hate asian women cuz they use their vginas just to be with a white men, and we all know that every women of every race does that, the other one said cuz asian women are ugly, they want to look like white women, that asian women are going through alot of surgery just to look like white women, what is really the reason? I see that a lot of asian women that ignore that, but I dont! so what is the reason?
You're fcking nutcase idiot. Youre jealous of asian women that's why youre on here hating on them and off the internet. Fcking Fcked up loser.
Human Revolution

Vilonia, AR

#4606 Dec 17, 2012
ccsdf wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fcking nutcase idiot. Youre jealous of asian women that's why youre on here hating on them and off the internet. Fcking Fcked up loser.
Reread the comment. She is asking why, not supporting or condoning it.
jennie

Toronto, Canada

#4607 Dec 19, 2012
why dont you people look at the good sides of asian women? they have loyalty, care, gentleness that all the men are looking for. Nobody is stealing from whom? white women are partly lazy, and have strong dominance in the family. besides that , they are lazy to give birth?
Human Revolution

Vilonia, AR

#4608 Dec 20, 2012
jennie wrote:
why dont you people look at the good sides of asian women? they have loyalty, care, gentleness that all the men are looking for. Nobody is stealing from whom? white women are partly lazy, and have strong dominance in the family. besides that , they are lazy to give birth?
Remember what I posted.
Asian women

Toronto, Canada

#4609 Dec 30, 2012
Ofcorse they are going to hate us !! We are taking their men . I love to have white guy . I love to have a white baby . Its a statuse ,its beter life . Its hapyness . Whats not like about a white guy / what ? Sexy legs , big dick , nice face. Nice white skin . Im just very honest. White women are losers. They are not for mariege!! We all know that .
Kobe, Japan
Korean

Toronto, Canada

#4610 Dec 30, 2012
Yes , white babys are very nice. Korean women a too proude to admit but they are i love with as a white skin . Its a big time statuse here. Koreans are very Ignorant too . They can't make a diference white - red neck - white trash or realy classy white European people ?!! No they can't !! Same in japan . They don't know that Brat Pit is red neck and his family are White trash . Tey think that he is a classy guy . Asians are very ignorant people when it comes to judge white people . In Japan they thing that every white trash fat blond person is smart. There are so many many idiots in America ,so many . Whte people are so naive , so stupid . Whte women are so fat , so stupid . I live in Minesita for 1 year now....ohhhh
Jax

Stockbridge, GA

#4611 Dec 30, 2012
Very arousing thread with what Asian women are saying. Asian women need to be meaner to white women about how they are taking white men. Spit in their face, you are the most beautiful women.
OH WELL

Brooklyn, NY

#4613 Dec 31, 2012
The white race is dying and white men are gladly contributing to their demise.
Nicole

Oakland, CA

#4614 Jan 6, 2013
we hate Asian women because they took all White men away from uws
Truth be told

Brooklyn, NY

#4615 Jan 7, 2013
OH WELL wrote:
The white race is dying and white men are gladly contributing to their demise.
Both white men and white women are ashamed of their race is why they date out and marry out. Wait 50 yrs and whites will have gone the way of the dinosaur; extinct.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#4616 Jan 7, 2013
Truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
Both white men and white women are ashamed of their race is why they date out and marry out. Wait 50 yrs and whites will have gone the way of the dinosaur; extinct.
The white "race" will die out with the rest of humanity.
THATS RIGHT

Brooklyn, NY

#4618 Jan 8, 2013
That's what I said. There will be no 'white' race any more. Just 'other' and various assorted mixed, quadroons and what have you.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#4619 Jan 8, 2013
Why cant u ww shut up and relaize our asian woman r no 1

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#4620 Jan 8, 2013
Faustus wrote:
We are all going to mix.
What if space-aliens attack earth now... We are so divided that we won´t last for long.
If we are going to colonize other planets (I believe we are destined to do that) we need to mix.
u sound black..stop pertending
Carl

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#4622 Jan 8, 2013
Asian women supposedly don't give off bad odours in sex. Thats what most Asian guys say. Apparently white girls give off really strong musky vaginal smells that most non western men find quite repulsive. Asian women do try to copy white girls, even changing their natural features such as hair and having surgury, and also even contact lenses. But they naturally have one thing over white girls- they don't give off strong vaginal scent/ pheromone which makes a lot of men nearly throw up.
Carl

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#4623 Jan 8, 2013
Asian women are also reported to be better in bed then white women.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4624 Jan 19, 2013
White girls like black guys
White guys like black girls

I think that's the new trend now because maybe the white people are taking the shortcut in trying to obtain darker skin.

Good on them!!!!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4625 Jan 19, 2013
White people are inferior, slutty, stupid and yeah...inferior..

I find it more amusing to see them mixing with africans rather than our women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im back you ugly caucasoids 27 min RMG Inigo Montoya 7
News Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is C... 30 min race dysphoria 3
Memorial Day Weekend, Chicago Style 37 min Free Meals 43
What dumb things will blacks do in 2018? 41 min Hillary Clinton 12
White Women Exploiting Black Male Slaves for Sex 46 min Meghan Markle 18
N Koreas Kim smarter than Pres Chump 1 hr thean 36
Asians smarter than black Americans? (Mar '16) 1 hr thean 3
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 1 hr TrueTruth 245
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 2 hr THrilLa 100
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 hr YouDidntBuildThat 40,888