Why do most white women hates asian w...
Pamela

Garland, TX

#4580 Dec 2, 2012
xyz wrote:
Are you saying BF and WF are not slim and sexy?
<quoted text>
Of course he's saying that. He's a racist douchebag with an Asian fetish!
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4582 Dec 3, 2012
Pamela wrote:
Asian women and white women are both overrated. So this kind of thread is hilarious!
How the hell can entire race of women be overrated? You are full of shit.
Sanjia

Houston, TX

#4583 Dec 5, 2012
I love Asian girls, I have dated Asian girls and girls from all backgrounds and Asian girls are dam fine women. I may be attracted to some white girls but would never consider a relationship with one, I have seen and heard too much negative from white girls. Also white girls seem like they have bad reputation of screwing blacks which is a total turnoff. Sorry but I just cannot consider a white girl these days, a lot of them have STDs from screwing ghetto thugs also whatsup with they dirty mouths and they smell rotten to me.
DARKIE

Brooklyn, NY

#4584 Dec 5, 2012
Darkies are delusional if they think they can ever compete with AFs. You can't even compete with White women, what makes you think you can compete with the top dog? AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4585 Dec 6, 2012
Sanjia wrote:
I love Asian girls, I have dated Asian girls and girls from all backgrounds and Asian girls are dam fine women. I may be attracted to some white girls but would never consider a relationship with one, I have seen and heard too much negative from white girls. Also white girls seem like they have bad reputation of screwing blacks which is a total turnoff. Sorry but I just cannot consider a white girl these days, a lot of them have STDs from screwing ghetto thugs also whatsup with they dirty mouths and they smell rotten to me.
Are you sure your mother is not the one with the dirty, STD, ridden mouth?
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4586 Dec 6, 2012
DARKIE wrote:
Darkies are delusional if they think they can ever compete with AFs. You can't even compete with White women, what makes you think you can compete with the top dog? AHAHAHAHAHAHA
What competition?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#4587 Dec 6, 2012
Simple they want gold and end up with silver

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#4588 Dec 6, 2012
Sanjia wrote:
dem white girls gonna hate that lol
Alaina

Charlotte, NC

#4589 Dec 6, 2012
White women hate Asian women because of they can (oh gosh I hope this doesn't sound racists if it dose I'm so sorry btw i am Asian) come in different skin tones, hair colors, facial features, and ethic back grounds theirs more diversity if you look at a group of Asian women compared to a group of white women most of them are blondes,brunette, and rarely red-heads (redheads aren't that common) the same goes for why white women hate black women. Black women can have more diversity too, they can different hair colors, skin tone ranging from light to dark and facial features while to me (I'm sorry if I offend white women) white women all look the same just different hair colors most have pointy noses and paler skin and thinner lips. White women hate black and Asian women because they can date any race and look beautiful within their selfs as a individual and as a race.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#4590 Dec 6, 2012
Alaina wrote:
White women hate Asian women because of they can (oh gosh I hope this doesn't sound racists if it dose I'm so sorry btw i am Asian) come in different skin tones, hair colors, facial features, and ethic back grounds theirs more diversity if you look at a group of Asian women compared to a group of white women most of them are blondes,brunette, and rarely red-heads (redheads aren't that common) the same goes for why white women hate black women. Black women can have more diversity too, they can different hair colors, skin tone ranging from light to dark and facial features while to me (I'm sorry if I offend white women) white women all look the same just different hair colors most have pointy noses and paler skin and thinner lips. White women hate black and Asian women because they can date any race and look beautiful within their selfs as a individual and as a race.
i cant stand lookin at pasty skin only japanese woman look good pasty
Alaina

Charlotte, NC

#4591 Dec 6, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>i cant stand lookin at pasty skin only japanese woman look good pasty
Well, I'm Asian-mixed I'm Indian and Japanese so your option might agree with my Indian dads

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#4592 Dec 6, 2012
Alaina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm Asian-mixed I'm Indian and Japanese so your option might agree with my Indian dads
lol i wonder how a baby with 4 mixes in 1 would look like lol but a japindi thats the first lol nice
Alicia

Houston, TX

#4593 Dec 7, 2012
Because a lot of white women hate the fact that they are not top choice for men anymore. Most white girls know that men think they are dirty. I don't care because I date a handsome man and he is very good to me. I talk to a lot of guys and every guy I talk to think white women are lowclass and none of them would even consider dating them, most think white girls are Negro lovers and dirty.
Kimi

Houston, TX

#4594 Dec 7, 2012
Asian women are replacing white women not just with white men but in growing numbers in other areas, business, modeling, even in Hollywood. The white girl is on the decline with a lot of men today.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4595 Dec 8, 2012
Alicia wrote:
Because a lot of white women hate the fact that they are not top choice for men anymore. Most white girls know that men think they are dirty. I don't care because I date a handsome man and he is very good to me. I talk to a lot of guys and every guy I talk to think white women are lowclass and none of them would even consider dating them, most think white girls are Negro lovers and dirty.
No one thinks that. STFU

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#4596 Dec 8, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> No one thinks that. STFU
white boys do
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4597 Dec 9, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>white boys do
Well, white boys are going to have a lot of competition.
Alaina

Charlotte, NC

#4598 Dec 9, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol i wonder how a baby with 4 mixes in 1 would look like lol but a japindi thats the first lol nice
I know right
FOR TOTAL REAL

Brooklyn, NY

#4600 Dec 11, 2012
Asian girls are taking over! Barbie is sooo passe.

Hello Kitty, welcome!
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4601 Dec 11, 2012
FOR TOTAL REAL wrote:
Asian girls are taking over! Barbie is sooo passe.
Hello Kitty, welcome!
Hello Kitty? Strange comparison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I conducted a Studies that shows WW prefer BM a... 7 min NSDAP 15
The Great Con of Illuminati ??? 8 min selina london 9
What does WM and Rubbish Bins Have in Common? 8 min The Black Foreigner 1
a bm invented CALCULUS back in 1908 9 min T BOS 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min THE DEVIL 1,264,987
News Donald Trump explains why there won't be anothe... 11 min I see triplets 46
Are white people aware of white privilege? 16 min I see triplets 203
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 48 min Curious Me 35,051
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 48 min trish_b 124
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 1 hr kojo 150
Trump will destroy America ! 2 hr PolakPotrafi 98
Africans did not sell their own 2 hr selina london 182
More from around the web