Comments
3,921 - 3,940 of 4,159 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 4

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4490 Oct 26, 2012
asias peoples want invite peoples of other places for come for asias and show hate of whites. You need be with passport. A lot important this.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#4491 Oct 26, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not hating man, believe me, it's all good. If they both like to take turns laying their pipes down, that's their business, not mine. Peace be with them and you.
Lame!
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4492 Oct 26, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame!
Did I hit a nerve?
Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Temecula, CA

#4493 Oct 26, 2012
Knee how.

On November 6 do the right thing all you Chinese in Ohio(6%) and vote to re-elect President Obama. You might be the difference!

GOING FORWARD.....
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4495 Oct 30, 2012
Scox wrote:
Knee how.
On November 6 do the right thing all you Chinese in Ohio(6%) and vote to re-elect President Obama. You might be the difference!
GOING FORWARD.....
Stop following me mudshark! I'm not Chinese or any other type of Asian.
jim

Jersey City, NJ

#4497 Oct 30, 2012
Candella88 wrote:
<quoted text>
women hate each other.....I don't think they are the only ones.Women get jealous of each other.
Nopim
Level 6

Temecula, CA

#4498 Oct 30, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell by your lack of education. You sound like you probably have a stutter. Smelly redneck!
More like a - tap,tap.....

(turns around).....HSSssss!

Myyy, but what big FANGS you have, grandma?!

(btw, lol @ "xenophobic canada")
Level 6

Temecula, CA

#4499 Oct 30, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Stop following me mudshark! I'm not Chinese or any other type of Asian.
(said in voice of "Chucky")
Level 6

Temecula, CA

#4500 Oct 30, 2012
Knee How!

Lowd Gee-Yah!(welcome to America)

Final six days - What Up?!
Do the right thing on November 6 all you Chinese in Ohio and vote our President to a second term. It's up to you, don't let your podunkt, racist neighbors scare you into looking out for THEIR interest! Nobody wants to live in the 1950s!

GOING FORWARD.....
El Animal Galindez

Harrisburg, PA

#4501 Oct 30, 2012
lisa wrote:
im a white woman,i have no problem with asian women.i think asian women are beautiful,of course alot of them in asia are prostitutes cuz they do it for the money,and thats the only means they have to get money.now many black and latin women do talk alot of junk about white girls,and ya its cuz they're mad cuz we are "taking" their men,but u gotta think,is it the white girls fault if the latin/black dude is into her and not one of his own?no.some men prefer white women,just like a white dude may prefer an asian one.my hubby is hispanic and prefers white women,its just the way he is.and it pisses mexicanas off,lol.
What you really mean is that he prefers Anglo American women.
He could just as easily get himself a Latina white woman of which there are millions. Umm, you don't have a monopoly on whiteness in this hemisphere. European immigration reached Latin America well as everyone except Americans know. So if he prefers Anglo women it must be the culture. If it pisses Mexicans off its because of the culture as well. Maybe you are projecting.
El Animal Galindez

Harrisburg, PA

#4502 Oct 30, 2012
dell wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously its becoz many white mens are with asian women.
Is English your native language?
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4503 Oct 31, 2012
Scox wrote:
<quoted text>
(said in voice of "Chucky")
So you choose the African American Forum to finally confront me. Hypocritical liberal, you don't have the courage to post anywhere else because your obese mudshark ass can't take criticism. I like how you are trying to "counter the hate", when you routinely post on the most hateful forum on this website. Topix's AA Forum is the black equivalent to Storm Front. Prove me wrong, troll. Kind of a loose term, considering that most of you ARE trolls.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4504 Oct 31, 2012
El Animal Galindez wrote:
<quoted text>
What you really mean is that he prefers Anglo American women.
He could just as easily get himself a Latina white woman of which there are millions. Umm, you don't have a monopoly on whiteness in this hemisphere. European immigration reached Latin America well as everyone except Americans know. So if he prefers Anglo women it must be the culture. If it pisses Mexicans off its because of the culture as well. Maybe you are projecting.
You have what no idea what he prefers. Maybe "you" are projecting?
Level 6

Temecula, CA

#4505 Nov 1, 2012
Knee How!

Lowd Gee-Yah!(welcome to America)

Park Chung Yoo(sorry, made that up)

On November 6 do the right thing all you Chinese in Ohio(6%) and vote to re-elect our President. Day just FOUR days away - you might be the difference! Don't allow all the racist haters of African Americans scare or intimidate you, and just do what's right!

GOING FORWARD.....
Level 6

Temecula, CA

#4506 Nov 2, 2012
Me Chinese, me Play Joke!
(just kidding)

Knee How!

Loud Gee-yah!(welcome to America)

Final FOUR! Next Tuesday do the right thing all you Chinese in Ohio(6%) and vote to re-elect our President. Let me remind you to please not be scared or intimidated by all the KKK type haters of African American people into doing what's right for THEM, because they are NOT your friends either!
Isn't it high time you expressed yourselves and took out some swagguh? Democracy IS swagguh!

So, let's all vote to keep our country GOING FORWARD.....
Level 6

Temecula, CA

#4507 Nov 3, 2012
(11/3)
Knee How!

Loud Gee-Yah!(welcome to America)

The clock is winding down all you Chinese in Ohio. Remember to do the right thing and vote to re-elect our President. Don't buy into all the right-wing hate against a great African American man. The haters don't love you either.

Let's all keep GOING FORWARD and finish what we started.....
Level 6

Temecula, CA

#4509 Nov 4, 2012
Knee How!

IT'S THE END GAME! Don't forget to vote on Tuesday all you Chinese in Ohio(6%) and Xpresssss Yourselvessss! Don't be intimidated by all the haters of African Americans into doing what's best for THEM because neither do they like YOU. Truth.

So, let's allow our President to finish what he started, keep the flame burning, and continue GOING FORWARD.....
dolphin

UK

#4510 Nov 5, 2012
Gen mill the WW reject am yet to put pic,c ya
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#4511 Nov 5, 2012
dolphin wrote:
Gen mill the WW reject am yet to put pic,c ya
You have no room to talk. You're just as pathetic as Gen. Mill.
Level 6

Temecula, CA

#4512 Nov 5, 2012
Knee How!

FINAL 24 - GAME ON! No excuses all you Chinese in Ohio(6%). Vote to keep our country going forward and allow the President to finish the job. YOU might be the difference, we NEED YOU.
Tell all the haters of African Americans to G-T-H! Because believe you me, they don't like you either. They hold as much disdain for you and your place of origin.

"Express Yourselves!" Ta Dah daaaa.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What should we do about black women who date in... 4 min yep 11
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 4 min Ugh 3,268
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 5 min Crazy Jae 5,097
Chicago Teen Leads Way To Colon Cancer Cure 6 min Redefined 6
Been having some crazy kinky dreams 7 min iamcuriousnow 41
EBOLA VIRUS and the NWO depopulation program 7 min Ihopeyoureright 39
Hey, where is everybody? The "CDC whistleblower... 10 min friend says DUH 29
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 12 min Ben YISRAEL 4,734
There's A War On The Black Male 17 min black man1 559
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 1 hr iamcuriousnow 2,104
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr GoodPosterKC 120,516
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••