2 in 16 black men have aids and half ...

2 in 16 black men have aids and half don't know it (not even counting STDs)

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#1 Apr 11, 2012


I am only bringing this up because it kind of creeps me out. There are a lot of loose women and men out there and I heard of a black guy having sex for the first time in his life and he caught aids. He was like in his 20s. All it took was once.

0h-Really

“YOU can't AFFORD”

Since: Feb 12

Four more years

#2 Apr 11, 2012
Prison sex.

Revelry
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Apr 11, 2012
liar.first of all,those are africans in africa.secondly at no point did they mention 2 in 16 africans being hiv positive.i would wager 9 in 16 white men are pediphiles.
norm

Abbotsford, Australia

#5 Apr 11, 2012
Revelry wrote:
liar.first of all,those are africans in africa.secondly at no point did they mention 2 in 16 africans being hiv positive.i would wager 9 in 16 white men are pediphiles.
Even if 9 in 16 white men are pedophiles, they wouldn't want to touch any wooly haired black monsters so you shouldn't worry!

Black kids have their own anti pedophile system built in, their all ugly and unlovable!!!

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 11, 2012
Not to mention that 15 in 16 white men are racists!
CAVE CRAWLERS

Williamstown, NJ

#8 Apr 11, 2012
Every cracker that stands in the sun is at risk of skin cancer.

So ill take the black man odds all day.

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 11, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RByP9kCEm4wXX
I am only bringing this up because it kind of creeps me out. There are a lot of loose women and men out there and I heard of a black guy having sex for the first time in his life and he caught aids. He was like in his 20s. All it took was once.
I'm suprised it's not higher than that. Black women can't keep their legs closed and are responsible for HIV in the black community.

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 11, 2012
DTH wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Goddamn you are one ugly n()gger! Take that pitcher down PLEASE! XD
That is how I look. Ugly? Your women don't seem to think so. Maybe that is because they can love someone for who they are inside.

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 Apr 11, 2012
DTH wrote:
<quoted text>I never see my women with you n()ggers,wtf are you talking about moron? You don't have a forehead you have an eighthead.
One of the things white supremacists say is white people have a taller forehead allowing a larger brain. Are you jealous? You're most likely the product of several generations of inbreeding. I'm on my way to becoming a doctor

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 11, 2012
DTH wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what white supremacist say,you're one ugly pavement ape.
http://youtu.be/1tqxzWdKKu8

0h-Really

“YOU can't AFFORD”

Since: Feb 12

Four more years

#18 Apr 16, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
Not to mention that 15 in 16 white men are racists!
So you finally found spmething yopu outnumber us in, ehh? 16 out of 16 colored crybabies are racist, and they claim they "can't" be because they don't have that kind of power.(Probably got stolen from you by us crackas when we stole all your knowledge, huh?)
lmao...what a bunch of pathetic dripping slits you black boys are....

0h-Really

“YOU can't AFFORD”

Since: Feb 12

Four more years

#19 Apr 16, 2012
MisterMiles wrote:
<quoted text>

the product of several generations of inbreeding.
Meanwhile...
a different negro wrote:
<quoted text>

In America after slavery,... From thousands of blacks there are millions.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TNAD14JOTB4FC...

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 Apr 16, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RByP9kCEm4wXX
I am only bringing this up because it kind of creeps me out. There are a lot of loose women and men out there and I heard of a black guy having sex for the first time in his life and he caught aids. He was like in his 20s. All it took was once.
if they dont know they have it how do you know they have it?
WhiteStallion

Charlotte, NC

#21 Apr 16, 2012
CAVE CRAWLERS wrote:
Every cracker that stands in the sun is at risk of skin cancer.
So ill take the black man odds all day.
lol. Your stupidity is astounding, lol.

EVERYONE who stands in the sun runs the risk of skin cancer, lol. It doesnt matter if they are white, black, brown, yellow, red, purple, or green, lol.

Do you think blacks are immune to skin cancer? lol.

You stupid bastard, lol.

Revelry
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#22 Apr 16, 2012
MisterMiles wrote:
<quoted text>
That is how I look. Ugly? Your women don't seem to think so. Maybe that is because they can love someone for who they are inside.
oh my god,white ppl are so s/tupid.listen,everyone know,100%,and beyond a shadow of a doubt,that that is not you in that picture.what the helll in your mind has convinced you that you are passing as a real poster?! not only is your sock extremely obvious,but the things you type reveals your gender AND race!! YOU ARE SO DAM D/UMB,OH MY GOD!!!

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23 Apr 16, 2012
Revelry wrote:
<quoted text>oh my god,white ppl are so s/tupid.listen,everyone know,100%,and beyond a shadow of a doubt,that that is not you in that picture.what the helll in your mind has convinced you that you are passing as a real poster?! not only is your sock extremely obvious,but the things you type reveals your gender AND race!! YOU ARE SO DAM D/UMB,OH MY GOD!!!
I don't think white people care if their stupid, just as long as they don't look like mrmilles!!

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#24 Apr 16, 2012
Who am I then? I don't believe you're a real poster quite frankly. There are many ghetto gaggers on topix but you and some others are too over the top.
Revelry wrote:
<quoted text> oh my god,white ppl are so s/tupid.listen,everyone know,100%,and beyond a shadow of a doubt,that that is not you in that picture.what the helll in your mind has convinced you that you are passing as a real poster?! not only is your sock extremely obvious,but the things you type reveals your gender AND race!! YOU ARE SO DAM D/UMB,OH MY GOD!!!
Alwan

Australia

#25 Apr 16, 2012
norm wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if 9 in 16 white men are pedophiles, they wouldn't want to touch any wooly haired black monsters so you shouldn't worry!
Black kids have their own anti pedophile system built in, their all ugly and unlovable!!!
Gaad not another country skip..how's it going fighting Roos up airport valley ?
Alwan

Australia

#27 Apr 16, 2012
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think white people care if their stupid, just as long as they don't look like mrmilles!!
I doubt the dude cares at least h doesn't look like dame Edna....it's they're not their oh English speaker

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#28 Apr 16, 2012
Alwan wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt the dude cares at least h doesn't look like dame Edna....it's they're not their oh English speaker
It's he not h! Or are you trying to score drugs?
Are you saying he would prefer to look like Rue Paul?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JCPete 1,683,315
ttt is not white 8 min Lady Majestic Rising 15
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 10 min Savant 106
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 14 min White 26
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 18 min Harrisson 254
The SEALED RECORDS of MLK & Obama? 21 min Eme 2
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 32 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Racist White People on MLK Day. 36 min Savant 98
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 57 min Savant 119
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr General Kabaka Oba 235
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 2 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web