Can these Sri Lankan Beauties pass....

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Can these Sri Lankan beauties pass for black? They made bossip this morning!

&fe ature=BFa&list=WLE26159C86 498961A
TerraNova

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Now how did I know race obsessed AA's would even conceive of a question like that? You people are the most race obsessed on the planet. Have you no shame?
Animal Galindez

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Nov 10, 2012
TerraNova wrote:
Now how did I know race obsessed AA's would even conceive of a question like that? You people are the most race obsessed on the planet. Have you no shame?
It's an American cultural trait.
-AAA-

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 10, 2012
TerraNova wrote:
You people need to stop bothering us.
Groid Extinction Project

Quito, Ecuador

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Black Thought wrote:
Krakker jealousy is evident.
Almost as evident as negro stupidity and low IQ.....

White folks have NOTHING to be jealous about you tree-swingers for....we built this world, mah nigguh.
Groid Extinction Project

Quito, Ecuador

#7 Nov 10, 2012
TerraNova wrote:
Yeah it's funny isn't it?

They are always going on about racist crackers and about how White people invented the concept of race, yet without race as a construct the nigguhs would have little to talk about in life.

No White folks ever sit around claiming people as their own, Whites are proud , justly, of who they are, we don't need to go round claiming everyone and everything.
MixedGirlFrenchG uadeloupe

Saint-genis-laval, France

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Tamils are extremely ugly

Location hidden

#9 Nov 10, 2012
MixedGirlFrenchGuadeloupe wrote:
I am not sure if they are Tamils but they are gorgeous in my opinion.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#11 Nov 10, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
Can these Sri Lankan beauties pass for black? They made bossip this morning!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JxWxq4Cw-CUXX&feature=BFa &list=WLE26159C86498961A
No they are Southern Indians but they are more African while you have Indians who are more Asian if that makes sense, lol

Location hidden

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are Southern Indians but they are more African while you have Indians who are more Asian if that makes sense, lol
I guess it makes some sort of sense.

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 11, 2012
Dravidians are dark skinned people but they don't look Black.
duke nukem

Gainesville, GA

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
doesnt make any sense... pardon me but arent the original indians black. like the original asians are black as hell, aswell as the original africans are black as hell. whats the differance or are we talking semantix.
duke nukem

Gainesville, GA

#16 Nov 11, 2012
ChadFromLA wrote:
Dravidians are dark skinned people but they don't look Black.
WHAT!!!!!!!!! what does black look like. and who on this planet is black. you, me. people are dumb as hell. i shouldnt even be here.
duke nukem

Gainesville, GA

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Lomba wrote:
This really is a stupid question. Any "black" girl that looks like them would not be "black". Stop the nonsence already with pointing to people of other ethinicities who fit the notion of "black beauty". There must be a billion threads on the Internet of black people claiming that Dominicans are black. Many people on Topix attack West Africans here, but want to claim that mixed people are black. For example, AA's fascination with Dominicans is only because the Dominican women tend to fit the idea of what AA's consider to be beauty, despite the false claims of black beauty. The weaves that these girls are now wearing are really over the top. I saw a girl with a phenotype of Serena Williams with a weave down her back. To make matters worse, the weave had blond highlights!
As soon as the typical black man gains wealth, he goes white or mixed.
I see so many pathetic black women in NYC chasing after any white man with a heart beat. It is usually the "natural sisters" that you see shopping at Fairway with the mixed kids. They all have that same fake "trying to sound like a white girl" voice. The white man did a hell of a job on the black mind! 300+ years and go strong!
those people will not survive whats comming. and its all good. the planet is doing them a favor cutting them short.
duke nukem

Gainesville, GA

#19 Nov 11, 2012
MixedGirlFrenchGuadeloupe wrote:
at least they dont smell like dog and have tails. at least they dont boil cave baby for the winter. they cool with me as long as theyre not praying to two dicks and a ghost. running around in make believe land as fore fathers fore skin.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Lomba wrote:
As soon as the typical black man gains wealth, he goes white or mixed.

I see so many pathetic black women in NYC chasing after any white man with a heart beat. It is usually the "natural sisters" that you see shopping at Fairway with the mixed kids.
It's a vicious circle, for which both black men and women are responsible. How sad.
duke nukem

Gainesville, GA

#21 Nov 11, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a vicious circle, for which both black men and women are responsible. How sad.
its not a cycle, and its not sad. universal law to phase they ass out. done lost their cotton picking minds. you gotta go. theres a place for people like that.

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

#22 Nov 11, 2012
That question can be answered in a two way, Yes and No.

1-Yes they could easily pass for "HOA" black girls.

2-And No they both couldn't pass for "African American, West African or other African" black girls.

Location hidden

#23 Nov 11, 2012
duke nukem wrote:
<quoted text> those people will not survive whats comming. and its all good. the planet is doing them a favor cutting them short.
So what is coming?

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24 Nov 11, 2012
duke nukem wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT!!!!!!!!! what does black look like. and who on this planet is black. you, me. people are dumb as hell. i shouldnt even be here.
Dude damn you're so stupid.
The darkest Dravidian is not part of the Black race, they're still Caucasian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,567,189
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 6 min Ooga booga 157
Why do Blacks have to act so different? (Oct '12) 6 min NEGROE COPS R DL 282
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 min Ooga booga 1,554
Are there any Black cuckolds? (Feb '16) 20 min Ra The God 44
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 23 min NEGROE COPS R DL 5
Year of the Horse(2014) 39 min Keeping it Real 3
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr KIP 912
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 8 hr Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 8 hr Prince 75