Has BM's Osession With WW Gone 2 Far,...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Level 2

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#150 Oct 17, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
But my issue is with your girlfriend who refuses to allow brothers date white women in peace.
When did I say you couldnt date ww?

you can date whoever you want

I always knew you preferred ww, its no big deal to me

“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#153 Oct 17, 2013
Snooop wrote:
Beautiful black actress/singer Christina Milian's husband cheated with the woman be in the last picture and ruin the their marriage and lost Cristina. To black men why would you risk you marriage and lose a beautiful, successful black wife like Christina who just had your baby for poor white trash?
http://www.mtv.com/news/photos/v/vma_08/parti...
http://v006o.popscreen.com/V3FfZDR3c3ZYNlEx_o...
http://witchesbrewonline.com/wp-content/uploa...
http://www.pulsarmedia.eu/data/media/19/Chris...
He screw up his marriage for this and they aren't even envolved any more.
http://www.gadailynews.com/thumbnail.php...
Christina Milian is Puerto Rican making her racially mixed. She's not black. I can't see the face of the WW in that picture, but judging from her body I wouldn't hit it. Men by nature and by instinct want to spread their seeds around. That's why we produce so much sperm. However, it is dangerous to go sleeping aroung with many women. So monagamy may not be natural for men, it's safer.

“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#154 Oct 17, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you are claiming that you never heard several of the bm here calling black women sherillas, sheboons, monkeys etc.? True some white racist started saying the but you black men quickly picked it up and started calling black woman everything from monkeys to beasts.
I have and I condemn them for it.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#155 Oct 17, 2013
BlackRonin wrote:
<quoted text>
Christina Milian is Puerto Rican making her racially mixed. She's not black. I can't see the face of the WW in that picture, but judging from her body I wouldn't hit it. Men by nature and by instinct want to spread their seeds around. That's why we produce so much sperm. However, it is dangerous to go sleeping aroung with many women. So monagamy may not be natural for men, it's safer.
She isn't Puerto Rican, both of her parents are Afro-Cuban.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#156 Oct 17, 2013
BlackRonin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have and I condemn them for it.
Then don't be so surprise when black women throw the same shyt back.

“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#157 Oct 17, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't be so surprise when black women throw the same shyt back.
Why did you react to that angrily and aggressively? Do you know what condemn means? No? OK I'm sorry I assumed everyone on here has at least a high school education. Guess I was wrong. When I say I "condemn" them for it, I mean I don't support their actions and check them on it. Next time you don't understand a word don't assume, google it you dumb b*tch.

“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#158 Oct 17, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
She isn't Puerto Rican, both of her parents are Afro-Cuban.
That still makes her mixed and it's obvious she's not 100% black, because black girls are rarely that pretty without being mixed.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#159 Oct 17, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men do not call black women those names, Madam.
I can point to many of your comments where you seek to degrade, humiliate and insult us black men.
I can even point to one of your most humiliated attacks on us black men on dating last year.
You are a seasoned nasty individual who actively do your bidding to whomever has an ear to listen and eyes to watch. This is what you do.
Yes i agree that some of us use those names, when it is thrown our way by you.
But YOU in particular has shown NO FORM OF RESPECT WHATSOEVER TO us black men.
Yet you seek us to respect you on all levels.
You are as dangerous to our black race and creed than any other.
I may also add, A BLACK WOMAN DID STAB DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING in the Chest area, when he was fighting for the cause of THE BLACK MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD, THAT YOU (BLACK AMERICAN WOMAN IS ENJOYING TODAY.)
By nature, you're a group of evil WOMEN, who actively fights down the BLACK AMERICAN MALE (THERE COULD BE A FEW EXCEPTIONS,) BUT GENERALLY YOU ARE NASTY AND DIRTY AT HEART TO THE AFRICAN AMERICAN MALE.
So one needs to understand WHY YOU SAY AND DO THE THINGS YOU DO.
That is a lie because black men were the first ones to begin address ing black women in such degrading way so many of us decided that black men deserves no less. Can't black men understand that black women are tired of always being blamed for everything, putdown, ridiculed by black men and are fight back and this time standing our ground.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#160 Oct 17, 2013
BlackRonin wrote:
<quoted text>
That still makes her mixed and it's obvious she's not 100% black, because black girls are rarely that pretty without being mixed.
I am Afro-American (old term) so I guess that makes me mixed to you am also since I wasn't born in mother Africa? So you are saying that if a black woman is pretty or that pretty as you put she has to be mixed??? Are you saying that black women are not pretty in their own right? How self-hating you are. Do you think Christina Milian's mother is pretty also?

http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/spotlight/...
badsly

Saltville, VA

#164 Jan 17, 2014
Snooop wrote:
Beautiful black actress/singer Christina Milian's husband cheated with the woman be in the last picture and ruin the their marriage and lost Cristina. To black men why would you risk you marriage and lose a beautiful, successful black wife like Christina who just had your baby for poor white trash?
http://www.mtv.com/news/photos/v/vma_08/parti...
http://v006o.popscreen.com/V3FfZDR3c3ZYNlEx_o...
http://witchesbrewonline.com/wp-content/uploa...
http://www.pulsarmedia.eu/data/media/19/Chris...
He screw up his marriage for this and they aren't even envolved any more.
http://www.gadailynews.com/thumbnail.php...
he shoulda had no women and they shoulda All went to me..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,523,539
white women, snowbunny, interracial 13 min Sarah1989 16
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 22 min Dont know 42
50% of Black men have STD's ,50% or more have H... (Jul '10) 34 min Grape Soda 185
Negro behavior in public places 1 hr misfit 0676 100
ANTIFA FREAKS PREVENT COULTER FROM SPEAKING AT ... 1 hr Keepin It Real 1
Biracial women are beautiful and fake black wom... (Sep '14) 1 hr Anonmyous 156
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 2 hr ANTI_NEGRO_2017 17
What African Americans really are 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 46
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 hr IT IS I 926
More from around the web